im a horrible person.

Alright so today i woke up and i rolled over.. my cat was puking all over my pillow.. Being tired and not knowing what to do i pushed her off the bed..

OKay so now it is a day after i did that, and last night i stayed over at my grandparents house. I (being a nub) forgot my pj's and had to sleep in my very tight skinny jeans and a tank top. Not ideal. But i could work with it. BUT on top of that i had an ice cap before bed and went completely insane. Then after you go insane you crash. So i spent about three hours curled up on the floor watching Bethenny ever after and then child abuse that is put on TV and some how no one notices except for me and my mom. Or at least no one has said anything yet. But like they would i mean its the mos entertaining  show of life. There are a few of them as far as i know there are only two that i have watched. They are the 'Toddlers and Tiaras' Shows. So yes, Im sure you can all just imagine bug-eyed me sitting on the floor at three in the morning watching little mini beauty queens screw up then cry then get sugar and then suddenly life is okay again. And then they go get a spray tan which amuses me when they come out crying or you  can see them through the glass banging on the door and screaming and crying but yet the parents are just standing there like 'suck it up you little wimp'. Does that not scream child abuse? Last night on the show, which was not toddlers and tiaras but i forget what it was called, there was this ginger (no offense I love Gingers and i wish i was one but this was obviously dyed or fake like the rest of this poor little eight year old) her name was carolyn or carolina. Something that starts with a 'caro' and she was so tanned and so glitzed it was gross.. And the one guy judge goes. "i just want to wash her face". I mean if i could add a picture of this girl i would but im to lazy. She has this Orange-red hair and shes so tanned its NASTY and her face has got so much make-up on its not even funny. And dont even get me started on the flipper.. The flipper is the fake teeth. I HATE FLIPPERS. But the show its self is pretty awesome.

IM so hyper.COFFEE before bed = bad bad crazy psycho skyler who needs to chilll..

BAHAHA..

I actually really dont know what to write about which is odd because i always have something to talk about.

Okay here,

Sheri Who is like my sister, i love her (like a sis) so much.. Just so happens to be the freakiest person ive ever met. No offense my little Blondie.. she wrote a valentines card for one of my friends 'i really dont know what to call him) and she told me not to give it to him but now that she says that i just have to.. One part that is not that embarrassing is 'As i sit here in this kindergarten class room writing this to you...' and it goes on. . .She is just amaazzinngg. Please check out her works im sure it would be greatly appreciated. .

I think that is how i shall end my rant. On a good note.

I think.

Alrighty..

Byee y'allll!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

x0x0

Love Love Love

Skye!