I LOVE YOU

Hola! I am here with Sheri Carrots! 

we are eating and talking! woo party! Yeash not really! Im having fun tho.. not a party at allllll. TRUST me when i tell you to not watch the Video for teach me how to scream. Or listen to the song. Its scared the begiebers out of me.

I think i am going to start a pointless advice thingy majigggy! ok here we go im giving it a shot!

#290...

Never wear a three loop ring back wards. It results in a purple swollen owwy finger. trust me i would know I had to come home soak my finger in ice then slowly pull it off. when i got fed up i just ripped it off and it reallllllllyyyyy hurt. Yep now it is in a wrap thing and its hot and it hurts when i want to move it. My teacher said for me not to touch it and i replied with a "Im sorry but its attached to me theres not much i can do"  and then after that she suggested that i get the janitor to cut it yes CUT it off with the clip that he uses to cut locks off lockers. I was like :| ill pass.

Yeah thats all i could think of at the moment.

So Sheri used to like this guy George. And he liked her. It was weird. He didnt admit it but we knew it was true. Never mind. He liked her since grade five. Woo player especially because they didnt know each other in grade five. I think he may be delusional.

sheri has to sing in front of the grade seven and eights tomorrow and she said: all i know is its going to be awkward tomorrow... singing.... about hearts. Especially because he sings to!

SWWEEETT CAROLINEE DUN DUN DUN!

So I dont really know if i am going to continue writing my rants any more.  I need you all watch this video i posted over here i love it! you will never get sick of it and if you dont think its funny i will be at a loss for words.

It is just amazing. Ive seen it like 100000000000000 times and i still laugh, Does that make me a weirdo. oops to late for that. Just kidding. not really but what ever. 

I dont really know what to rant about. :/ i say that a lot in my rants dont i?

my finger feels odd.

I should Probably do some home work that i dont have.

Im hungry and my finger hurts. i complain to much. lool.

I also think that you should listen to keshas song "The Harold Song" its a good song. i REALLY like REALLY like it. I dont know how demented I would have to be to go out side alone in the place i used to live. I wont tell you where because that would upset me and plus i dont need you knowing where i used to live and if i live in the same area. I dont know how you would find that out but you know technology these days. saying that makes me sound old lool

So now who should I talk about?

I Really Like this guy. Like a lot. And he likes me back <3 lool. I dont know why i needed to share that. But i felt like it. I was like reading the whole Sheri thing over again. Oh Mark. What a nub. They didnt even know each other in grade five. what a donut hole.

Three Simple words that mean the world to any one that you share them with:

I love you.

I am going to talk about these three words for the rest of my rant. I think. Unless i get carried away. yea. So lets go!

What do they mean? I honestly dont know. I know how to properly use them and stuff but I cant whip out a definition. Wow thats really making me mad like how do i not know what those three words mean. Like seriously. Ok so I means you as in your self a person whom you are. The body of which your soul is contained in. Love. Um.  a strong feeling that you feel for another being? and You. Another person/being who is not your self. I think i got that as close as im going to get with out dictionary.com that is awfully sad.

OK off topic. 

Yea so. If you say these words you dont know what you are getting your self into. Its called commitment and it is.. well im not sure because i havent really been that far yet in life so yea. It will be awkward if this person does not feel the same way about you.

And whom you may say this to may make their day. OR week. I know that feeling. VERY VERY WELL.

Yea so i really dont feel like ranting about three words any more so yeah! 

I Love You! ;) ( WINKY FACE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

sheri and who ever its not who you are thinking and dont even put it in the comments it will be deleted imminently. 

LOVE YOU!