The Villians Daughter ◇DISCON...

By MoMo_LesBeaN

Shigarakis daughter's name is Kirua Shimaru.She is Shigarakis biological child.Her mother was killed by All M... More

Prologue
Chapter Two
Natāsha Ghostly-Shimura
Chapter three
Chapter four(?)
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Author note

Chapter one

776 12 15
By MoMo_LesBeaN

Kirua(Yua Meiji)P.o.v

5 years later first day of school she is wearing the school uniform but with a mask like Kakashi and black archery gloves.

I took a deep breath before I walked into the classroom. And this is where hell begins. I look around and see that a few people were already here.

As my eyes wander around the kids I see someone who looks familiar. He has red and white hair split down the middle perfectly and a piercing blue eye that is so familiar,and a grey eye.

He has a scar on the left side of his face on his eye.He looks over and I immediately stare down at my desk.
  My hands under the table I figet with the hem of my skirt,with my gloves on it didn't disintegrate,thankfully.I was staring at my desk when the teacher walked in wearing a yellow sleepingbag.

I silently giggled at the sight."Alright class.I am Aizawa-sensei and I will be your homeroom teacher. Now put this on and meet me outside." He said pulling out a gym uniform.We went to the locker rooms to change.As I was changing I heard whispers.I ignored them and finished changing and went outside.

Time skip brought to you by my laziness

We all passed. We went back to the locker rooms and changed. As I was walking Yaoyorozu came up behind me."Hey,uh Meiji,right?"I nodded.

"Uhm,so some of the girls were wondering how you got those scars.I-uh I am sorry if I seem insensitive right now."I sighed and motioned for her to give me her hand.

I channeled my thoughts into hers. Can you hear me. She looked startled but nodded.I giggled.I am mute if you cannot tell and I got my scars from training at home.I am only transmitting my thoughts into your conscience because my body developed an extra quirk to comunicate after an incident.Does that answer all of your questions?

She looked shocked but nodded. And no I dont want to tell you about the incident. "I understand.Also question.Can you read my thoughts when you use your quirk or no. I shrugged.

Depends on how strong your mental barrier is and whether or not I wish to.No I didn't go through your thoughts if thats what your asking. "Oh okay."I let go of her hand and we walked to class.
Time skippy to the hero class bc i am lazy

Her Hero outfit add her mask and you got it.Very heroic. I know .

  My blood boiled as I saw him.All Might.Once everyone else went All Might asked me who I wanted to go against.

I pointed at Bakugo."Do you want to be the hero or villain?"he asked. Villain. I used sign language,not wanting to reveal my quirk to anyone else yet. He looked confused.I sighed and walked over and held out my hand.

He was hesitant but too it.I will be the villian. His expression was priceless.I laughed silently."Oh so your the mute one." I glared at him.

Oh so that is what I am classified as!? I thought."Okay then.Young Bakugo you will be the hero."All Might said."What the actual fuck is going on here!How did you understand her!"

I crossed my arms and laughed silently.Bakugo glared at me I glared back.We stared each other in the eyes until All Might said to get in our positions.

I went cheerfully while Bakugo stormed out to his spot.The timer went off and I immediately heard explosions. Tch,Amateur.I walked down the halls until I found him.

He charged at me as I took off my black leather gloves that protected others from my quirk.As he passed I disintegrated both of his gauntlets with a brush of my hands.

He looked dumbfounded. "How the hell-who the fuck are you?!" I don't understand why you keep asking me questions when you know I cant talk.Or maybe you are too caught up in your world to notice. I transmitted my thoughts to him.

He fell back from shock.I took things to my advantage and ran around and hit a pressure point knocking him unconscious. Well that didn't take long.Only about three minutes.I transmitted my thoughts to Momo.

Oh and just an FYI you will be my go-to friend now.Congrats. She laughed nervously and quietly as to not draw attention to herself. We went to the locker rooms to change back into our uniforms.

When I got out of the locker room I waited for Momo.She walked out of the locker room and walked over. Here. I said handing her a piece of paper that had my number on it.

If we are going to be friends you will need to text me. At least I hope were friends. I 'said'."Of course we're friends."She said.I Nodded. Sorry if I hurt your feelings I just dont smile much,dont take it personally okay."Okay thanks."she said.I walked for a little bit before my phone got a notification

Unknown:Hey just checking that its the right number.

Me:It is bye Momo

Momo:Bye

I put my earbuds in and walked home,which was a long walk.But that was okay because it gave me some time to think.I was watching my feet as I was walking and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Hey kid arent you going to apologize!"I bowed down and tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm.I acted on instinct and flipped him around and pinned him on the ground with his arms behind his back in a painful position.

He cried out and I got up and I went went to an alley where a portal opened and I stepped through to reveal my home. Hey Mommy!Hey Tou-san! I 'said'.

"Kirua come here." Father said.I popped my head in the doorway.Am I in trouble? Tou-san chuckled lightly."No we just have someone for you to meet."he said Eeeeeeeeehhhhhh do I have to? I said biting my lip.

Tou-san got up and grabbed my arm,careful to keep one finger off of me,dragging me into the room."Yes you have to." He said calmly.I sat near him on the counter crisscross and looked over at the people across from me.

A small blonde girl with messy buns and a taller boy with turquoise blue eyes and purple scars on his face and neck.He had black fluffy hair.My eyes lingered on him.Tou-san cleared his throat.

"So you guys want to join right? First what are your names." The blonde girl looked up."I'm Toga Himiko. Who are you." She said looking at me.I reached my hand out to her she took it.I closed my eyes and focused then let go.

I held my hand out to the boy.He stared at it.I got tired of waiting so I took his hand and quickly used my quirk.CAN YOU HEAR MEE JACK ASS!!! I screamed at them in annoyance.

They jumped back and I fell to the floor laughing.Father chuckled too. Okay so you guys are in.My name is Kirua Shimaru but my fake name for school is Yua Meiji okay.The man over there is my Father,Tomura Shigaraki.

I paused and looked at him.He nodded. His real name is Tenko Shimara, Now what is your name. I said turning to the boy."You can call me Dabi,but my real name is Todoroki Touya." He said calmly.

Okay good now that we know each other I will show you to your rooms.I said leading them down a hallway and passed my room and opened a door on the left side of the hall way. Toga. I said motioning for her to enter the room. I am going to regret that later. Dabi chuckled.

I opened a door and he walked in.I went to my room and changed into some high waisted shorts and a black T-shirt and flopped on my bed to take a nap.

Time skippy to 1 in the morning bc why not

"Kirua!" WHAT I TAKING A NAP I said childishly."Come eat." Kurogiri said.I NOT HUNGWY. I pouted. Suddenly I fell from a portal. Aah. I fell into Fathers arms with a blanket wrapped around me.I snuggled deeper into my blanket and covered my head.

"Ojo,eat." He tried to sound stern but it was hard for him after what had happened. But I'm not hungry. "I don't care. Thats what you always say." He said putting me on a chair.You don't eat either so I don't see what a difference it makes.I took the blanket off my head.

Toga and Dabi were upstairs so it was only Father and Kurogiri so I took off my mask and ate.When I was done waddled up the stairs and went back to sleep on my bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 15 42
Osamu. A boy striving to be a great hero with a difficult past, dangerous quirk, and a guarded heart. Katsuki Bakugo. A girl with an amazingly strong...
62.6K 3.5K 58
The forces of evil grew stronger with each passing day as the symbol of peace slowly burned out. A web was being weaved, it's iridescent threads rea...
177K 5.1K 37
You were living an everyday life at UA when you meet Bakugou and he helps you unfold the dark and painful events happening outside of school. Can you...
15.2K 457 22
Izuku Midoriya(Female), she does have a quirk, and that is called 'All for One'. Yes, she is the daughter of All for One's, aka sensei. she came from...