The Alpha's stolen Mate.

By patheticfallacy

Cassandra Milano is returning to her home town in sydney Australia for the first time in six years. Being gon... More

prologue.
Chapter one: Home coming
Chapter two: Evil intentions
Chapter three: Happy anniversary
Chapter four: Charity ball
Chapter five: The infamous wedding
AUTHORS NOTE NOT CHAPTER.
chapter seven: You cant escape me.
Chapter Eight: Failed Escape
Chapter Nine: The alphas play room.
Chapter ten: I will save you.
Some of my casts.
Chapter Eleven: His sweet side.
Chapter Twelve: Rescued.
Chapter Thirteen: Your Mine, Forever.
Chapter Fourteen: Trust Me.
Chapter Fifteen: Twenty Questions.
Chapter sixteen : Flashbacks
Chapter seventeen: New people in town
Chapter 18: Should I go? Can I go?
AUTHORS NOTE.
authors note
Important note

Chapter six: Punishments

2.7K 40 6
By patheticfallacy

Authors note: Hey guys I have decided soon that I am going to be making my chapters shorter soon as I will be able to update a lot sooner with shorter chapters. :)

Chapter five: Punishments.

Brock Andersen kidnapped me! Brock Andersen kidnapped me! Brock Andersen kidnapped me! This one sentence has been running through my mind since I opened my eyes about a minute ago. I awoke to find myself handcuffed to a kind sized bed in an enormous room. The worst past was when I looked down at myself and saw that I was in a very revealing piece of lingerie the undie section was a G-string! My boobs were pushed up to the max where they looked like F or G cups juxtaposed to my double D's. The lingerie was skin tight and see through minus the bra and undies. I can't believe that he changed me and not just that but he changed me into the clothes that a complete slut would wear. I began pulling at the handcuffs on my wrists and ankles but they wouldn't budge.

"You won't be able to break them babe." An amused voice said from in the dark corner of the room.

I tried to move again but the cuffs restricted all movements. I noticed him walking closer to me and he had a sick smirk on his face as he stepped into the light. When I looked at him he looked a little different than normal his hair seemed to be a little darker than I realised that his eyes look blue.

"Brock?" I questioned and he smirked before shaking his head and jumping on top of me.

He pinned my body to the mattress with his own before he ran his nose along my cheeks and smiled down at me.

"My name is Trent. Brock is my twin brother and I don't want you talking about him ever again do you understand me?" He asked as he kissed up and down my neck whilst he held me flat to the bed.

"Stop touching me." I demanded whilst wriggling around underneath him.

"Sorry baby but no means the same as yes to me." He whispered and he began trailing his fingers up and down the side of my waist as he devoured my neck with his mouth.

"I believe you have punishments owing and trust me sweetheart they have really piled up since we last spoke. I think I'm up to something like thirty but, before we get to that I have a list of rules that I want you to read out loud and then you will agree to follow these rules by kissing me on the lips including tongue. If you don't you will regret it trust me." He warned before getting off me to retrieve a piece of paper from a desk which sat on the other side of the room.

"OK now I am going to unlock one hand so that you can hold the paper. You will not try anything you got it?" He demanded whilst I quickly nodded.

After un-cuffing one of my hands he handed me a piece of paper.

"Now read the rules out loud." He demanded.

I looked at the paper for a few minutes and read the rules in my head until I felt an excruciating pain in my scalp. Trent had a good grip on my hair and he was holding it up in the air painfully.

"Please stop!" I sobbed and he smirked down at me before releasing my hair.

"Did I or did I not tell you to read it out loud." He growled before positioning himself behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"ANSWER ME!" He screamed and tightened his grip on my waist painfully.

"Y..yes." I stammered.

"Good now read them out loud and then you will seal the deal by kissing me." He winked.

"1: Do not try to escape

2: Do not leave the room without Trent.

3: You will wear all clothing that Trent tells you too.

4: You will not speak to anyone unless Trent gives you permission too.

5: You will not try and contact anyone.

6: You must obey everything that Trent tells you to.

7: If Trent tells you to do something you do it without hesitation.

8: You are not to so much as look at another male. If a male is present you are to keep your head down and look away from them.

9: You are not to ask questions about Trent's family.

10: You do not speak a bad word about Trent.

11: You are neve to scream or yell at Trent." I read one after another and Trent continued to rub circles on my stomach.

He looked down at me expectantly but, I didn't do anything which seemed to anger him. He ripped the paper from my hand and threw it to the floor before jumping on top of me painfully.

"I believe that I told you to kiss me." He growled before lowering his head towards me.

I turned my head away from him but, he refused to allow that. He grabbed my head painfully and forced me to face him. I noticed that his pupils were dilated and his eyes had changed from crystal blue to ebony black in a matter of seconds. I tried to remove his arms from me but it was to no prevail he was simply too strong. How is a person this strong? I'm a black belt and I can't even get a hit in. This isn't normal no human being should be this strong.

"I believe you have already broken rule number six I'm starting to think you want me to punish you Cassandra." He whispered in my ear.

I tried to pull away from him but, he refused to let me go. In a matter of seconds the last handcuff which bound me to the bed was snapped he shoved me against a wall ferociously before pressing his body to mine. I felt him trail his arms up and down my side as he continued to kiss along my neck and jaw line. I could feel him sucking on my neck and I continued to try and push him away from me. The key word being try as he was far too strong and acted as though I was a new born baby merely tapping him on the back.

"This will only hurt more if you continue to fight me." He whispered in my ear as I continued to struggle against him.

I felt him trail a few more kisses around my neck and I continued to fight against him. I punched, kicked and bit but it did nothing he continued to kiss my neck.

"Have it your way." He whispered before his teeth pierced into my skin.

I screamed in agony as his teeth continued to sink further into my flesh and my blood was being sucked from me. Trent moaned in ecstasy while I writhed in agony. The harder I fought the worse the pain seemed to become. I felt as though my body was on fire and someone was continuously jabbing me with needles. After another minute or so Trent dislodged himself from my neck and I felt my knees become weak. Just before I feel to the ground in exhaustion Trent swept me off me feet and Cradled me to his chest like a father would a small child.

"Your mine forever now baby. He can't take you away from me. It's alright close your eyes and rest, we have a lot to talk about later. Rest for now though." I tried to fight it but my eyelids had a mind of their own and they closed.

I felt into a restless slumber. I was aware of the danger I had now gotten myself into. When I open my eyes nothing will ever be the same again. A bigger problem would be Trent. What the hell is he? He sure as hell isn't human that much I know or he is a very sick minded individual. All I could think about were those evil, conniving, piercing blue eyes.

Brock's P.O.V.

Fuck!! I doubled over from the stabbing pain which struck my heart. What in the hell is this? I feel as though I am dying. I could only think of one thing that could cause this kind of heartache. Cassandra! No! she couldn't be. This is the kind of pain that one must feel when their mate is dead. No not my beautiful precious Cassandra whom I have searched the globe for is gone. She is gone. I realise now that I am not the only one who will be feeling this incredible pain. Trent would also be feeling this impeccable heartache and he will not know why this pain is occurring as he has never actually met Cassandra face to face.

I may not talk to him as we have different values however he has the right to know that the pain he is feeling is due to the fact that his mate has been killed or at the very least is on the path to death. This pain is hurting me more than anything else in my life. After a few minutes the pain dissolved completely and I could no longer feel any connection so what to Cassandra. Normally I am able to feel her emotions. Like when we were sat the wedding I felt her fear whilst she tried to escape and then everything went blank for a few hours before I began to feel her anxiety again. She was terrified and now I can't feel anything different

I decided to put our differences aside and call Trent he has the right to know that he is never going to find his mate and that the reason he feels so empty is because she is gone. I flicked through the contacts in my phone until I saw Trent's name. I debated it for a few minutes before I sent him a message.

Trent its brock please call me back it is urgent. I know we have had our differences in the past but, this is about our mate please call me back.

I put my phone down and after a few minutes it began to ring and Trent's name was flashing across the screen. I picked it up and answered straight away.

"Trent hey thank you for calling me back. I have some bad news." I started.

"Dude look I'm kind of short of breath at the moment as I keep having these sharp pains in my chest." He complained and I knew he was catching onto what may have occurred.

"HOLD ON YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU HAD BAD NEWS. THE TEXT SAID THAT IT WAS ABOUT OUR MATE PLEASE TELL ME THAT SHE IS ALRIGHT!!!" He demanded but, I couldn't tell him such lies he deserved to know the truth.

"I'm sorry dude but, something has happened to her. She went missing in the afternoon yesterday and we haven't seen her since and then I too got those sharp pains in my chest and my connection to her was shattered. I believe that she has either passed on or she is on her way to passing on." I explained and I heard him hiccup.

I must have heard things no way would Trent the almighty fearless alpha of the Stone grove pack cry. He was one of the most feared Alpha's in the world and now he is crying. It proves that the loss of a mate can melt anyone's heart. In light of the recent events maybe it is time that I made amends with Trent he is after all my brother. I waited a little longer for him to calm down a little. The sounds of his hiccupping and crying were a sharp pain in my heart. He may be evil and have wanted to kill me in the past but he is my twin brother and he too is experiencing the loss of his mate.

"Trent I believe that in spite of past events the two of us should make amends. I know that our mate would have waited it this way. Even though she never got to know the truth about the two of us and she really didn't get a chance to meet one another but, she was a truly inspirational and beautiful person, she would have wanted me and you to reconcile." I whispered whilst he continued to hiccup some more then he went quiet for a few minutes.

He seemed to be considering my proposal for a few minutes before he answered.

"I believe that you are right however, I am not interested in becoming your bitch. I will still be the alpha of my pack and you can be the alpha of yours however the two of us I believe should be able to get along with one another. I believe that our mate would have wanted that too." He said quietly. I nodded my head once before realising that he couldn't see me.

"I think that it is time to make amends and I believe we should catch up and talk face to face very soon it has been far too long." I said to him and he seemed to be contemplating my question before coming up with a response.

"I think that is a good idea why don't you come to my house tomorrow and we can sort some things out. If you are worried that I am going to try anything you may bring two or three men with you. No more though as then I will feel as though you do not trust me and are trying to stage an attack on me."

I was dumb founded for a few minutes. Trent who chose to be away from our family all these years has asked for me to go to his place for lunch tomorrow and talk some things through with him and he has even offered to allow me to have at least two or three men come along with me. Part of me didn't believe this but, the other part really wanted me to trust him and put our differences aside. My wolf was screaming that something was wrong however I went with my own personal gut instincts.

"I think that is a great idea. I will bring Mason, Knox and Bailey with me tomorrow. We will be there about one o'clock if that is alright with you?" I questioned.

"That is excellent see you then brother." Trent Said cheerfully before hanging up on me.

The only good thing that has come out of my dear mates passing is that I am one step closer to reconciliation between my brother and myself. Maybe even one step closer to combining our packs, if we combined our packs we would be invincible and we could also be co-Alpha's we would just have to sort out a lot of differences before that happens though. I think Trent has changed an dhe wants to apologize for everything that he has done over the years. It will take a bit but, he will be welcomed back with open arms. It's just bad that this reconciliation has come from the death of our precious mate.

"Cassandra my sweet, sweet Cassandra. I am going to miss you and I know you were to young to pass on from this world but, I know you are in a better place now. A place rid of fighting and dangers. I just hope that you have truly found peace. I love you. Rest in Peace my baby girl." I whispered whilst looking up into the sky.

Everything will be alright but, something is weird as I can still feel some kind of connection to my mate I have a feeling in my stomach that she is still alive but, all my connections to her have been lost minus my gut instinct which has lead me wrong before and I believe that this is one of those times. I am going to see Trent tomorrow and Make amends with him. I know that he wants this too by the way he was speaking. When Cassandra first went missing I had considered Trent to be the guilty party until I heard his voice on the phone there is no possible way that he could have taken Cassandra when he was so shaken up. Trent is innocent of kidnapping my mate and I know that.

Trent's P.O.V

That bloody idiot actually thinks that I have any intentions to reconcile with him or that atrocity of a pack to which I had once been condemned to. As if, I am the Alpha of the world's most feared pack why on earth would I join his pussy pack? Yeah they are pretty even matched with mine but, I lead my pack with a firm hand whereas he is polite and shows his frigging feelings to his pack. What a damn wimp? What kind of Alpha would allow his pack members to go out into the world just to search for their mates? I sure as hell wouldn't. I only went out in search of Cassandra as I need her I cannot live without her and also the fact that I know that she exist made it a whole lot easier. Cassandra had been in London when I first found her but, just before I could grab her she moved back home to visit her family and then there was that stupid English boy who actually thinks he deserved to be with her. I'm glad that he pissed off Drake because Drake is one of the least tolerant people in my pack and he beat the guy to a pulp. I did however have great satisfaction in beating that wimp up when we first hospitalised him.

None of my pack members have found their mates yet but, they are all interested in watching me and Cassandra. I have to be careful however as a few of my pack members have showed too much of an interest in my mate. Cole and Chad really liked her and it angered me to the pits of hell. They will never be left alone with her unless there is a life or death situation.

The moment I bit into Cassandra's neck claiming her as mine I knew that Brock's connection to her would disappear and he would feel an immense pain in his chest so, when he called I was ready for him. I just pretended to feel the same symptoms as him and I also pretended to cry and hiccup I believe that I would make an exceptional actor. I can't believe that big oaf fell for my lies and is even coming around tomorrow. All I have to do is mask Cassandra's scent and also have one of the guys watch over Cassandra tomorrow or maybe I could have all of them watch her. They have to meet official anyway why not have them meet tomorrow. The boys can keep her in one of their rooms and keep her quiet whilst my brothers and their friend are over.

The person who I trust the most with my mate would be Drake as he will not allow her to get away and he will defend her and stop anyone from taking her from me even if it means sacrificing his own life. Being my beta he is my most trusted friend and he is also the strongest person in my pack under me. He also thinks that it is fun to tease people so I know that he will annoy Cassandra and she will most likely come running into my arms by the end of the night or he will just get her used to dirty jokes and she may even contribute later on with me.

I looked down at my unconscious sexy mate sleeping peacefully in my arms and I couldn't stop the dirty thoughts that came to my mind. With her in this revealing lingerie I couldn't think clearly I just wanted to mate her. She is my mate and I will have her under me whether she wishes to be or not. I am the male in this relationship as well as a dominant Alpha so, she has no other choice but, to give me what I want. She can either submit to me or she can have it the hard way with me forcing her into it.

I had already asked one of my female servants to go out and get some clothes for Cassandra. I had made Drake go with her to make sure my wishes were granted and from what I saw and heard through the pack link he made Chelsea model all the lingerie outfits I had wanted for Cassandra. He had even gone a little further by screwing her in one of the change rooms. Drake has no wish to find his mate and is happy to screw around with Chelsea and Marie our two female servants.

We had decided to get two female servants who could clean the pack house and also provide forms of pleasure and release when we requested it. We basically just used them as sex slaves. Most of the time I forced my male slaves to do the cleaning as my friends didn't like the idea of not having complete access to the girl's at all times. I made the rules so that even if one of the girls was walking down the hallway it was ok for one of my pack members to drag them into their room and screw em. I admit that I have slept with Chelsea and Marie on some occasions sometimes I even slept with the both of them as I pounded so hard that they would pass out long before I was ready for them too. Being human they are a lot weaker than us and couldn't fight against what we wanted seeing as we could snap them like twigs at any given moment. It also meant that when we seek release quite often they would pass out before we got there.

Originally we had three female servants but, Savannah decided to bite Cole whilst give him a blow job. Cole decided to get her back with the help or his little brother chad by ramming her as hard as they possibly could. Cole took her from the back and Chad took her from the front. They had thrust in and out of her with all their strength and they ended up killing her. Neither boy was remorseful though and I personally couldn't care less. If the girl was stupid enough to bit him she got what she deserved.

The other two girls have been less reluctant to do what we want since they attacked Savannah. I couldn't help but, laugh at how the sick bastards had tied Chelsea and Marie to chairs and forced them to watch. After Savannah stop breathing they then moved onto Chelsea before screwing Marie and they even had the girls screaming their names out and moaning when they wanted them too.

Since that day both girls have spread their legs and allowed us to do as we wish for as long as we wished they had learned their lesson thoroughly. They wear whatever we tell them too which just consists of a loose dress without a bra or underwear. It saves the boy's time if they need a quick release.

Looking at Cassandra's sleeping form I could already tell that she would fight me every step of the way but, being a wolf I love the thrill of a chase so she had better bring it. I walked towards Cassandra's wardrobe and picked out her clothes for tomorrow. As of this moment onwards I shall pick out all her clothes and I also make all her decisions for her she, is my mate and she will submit to me.

Almost as if sensing I was talking about her Cassandra began to stir.

"What happened?" She muttered before her hand rushed to her neck where I had marked her.

I couldn't help but, get turned on by looking at her she was hot even in her half asleep form I could still bang her senseless in multiple positions. I noticed she tried to get out of the bed but her legs gave out. I jumped over the bed just in time to catch her.

"You're not ready to move around yet babe. You need to rest just go back to sleep and we can talk in the morning I promise you." I whispered in her ear as I cradled her to my chest.

I finally had her and she was not going to be leaving me any time soon she belongs to me. Whilst I dazed into space with her in my arms she somehow managed to get free and hit me over the head with a baseball bat which I had forgotten to put away. My head throbbed as I landed upon the plush blue carpet with a vengeance. I noticed Cassandra get up and run for the door before taking off out of it without so much a second glance back at me. Now I'm pissed. Once I get my hands on her she will regret running from me. Watch out Cassandra. You want to play chase let's play.

A/N

Hey everyone,

I've decided to write my chapters a little smaller as I will be able to upload more frequently please let me know if you like my story. From now on I promise that my chapters will be shorter and I hope to update more often. :) :)

Pathetic fallacy

XOXO JADE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 135K 51
Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes off, driving to a wherever her car takes...
75.6K 2.5K 18
He's a werewolf; she's a human. He's heartbroken; she's the town's heartbreaker. He's running from his past; she's racing towards her future. He's fu...
1.2K 12 24
Seven years ago, Devyn Fredericks mother went missing, her older brother ran away, her dad stopped talking, and her uncle became a big part of her li...
7.1K 116 13
Cassie was an Innocent human that was nice and beautiful but she can be stubborn at times. She loves to sing and dance but is to shy to do in front...