UN High

נכתב על ידי W3irD-W0rlD

Another day, another school year. America's back in high school after the holidays with his brothers Canada... עוד

Warning
Chapter 1: Prelude
Chapter 2: Exposition
Chapter 3: Rapture
Chapter 4: Meili de Molihua
Chapter 5: Recollection
Chapter 6: Adversary
Chapter 8: Halcyon
Chapter 9: Catharsis
Chapter 10: Amatorculist (Part One)
A/N

Chapter 7: Antecedent

551 21 2
נכתב על ידי W3irD-W0rlD

America's POV:

Life as school captain was relatively uneventful. At least for now though, I have a feeling it'll get busier later on. The next few days were pretty much the same, albeit I had to spend more time with China and setting an example, as well as the occasional late finish as we had to help the teachers out. It was on one of these occasions that we had to say farewell to our lunch hour that day so that we could reorganise some forms.

"Hey, Chi," I grunted, half-dropping a stack of papers onto a nearby desk, "mind helping out?"

The person in question was busy grimacing at his phone, texting at the speed of light.

"CHINA!!"

That finally got him looking up, "What?"

"Mind helping out?" I sighed, gesturing to the piles of paper.

"Hmph, and why should I?" he scoffed, "You never helped when I asked."

"Now's not the time to be petty," I said with gritted teeth, "so either help me out or I'll get one of the teachers to give your badge to someone else."

"Tch," China rubbed his temples before pocketing his phone, "you are aware that Russia got the third-most votes, no?"

"Seriously? That drunkard?" I couldn't believe it. He didn't do much and certainly didn't seem to care either. Once, I spotted Russia sharing a bottle of vodka at the back of the school once with... actually it's kinda fuzzy but it was some of his buddies,

"Jesus Christ," China lightly facepalmed, "what's it with you constantly jumping to conclusions?"

"I'm just surprised that they haven't booted him yet," I shrugged, "the school can be pretty strict y'know."

"I wasn't born yesterday, Ame. Why else did you think my brother left?" China sighed, irritated, "Give Russia a chance, he's a pretty swell guy."

"Birds of a feather stick together..." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

China rolled his eyes, "fine then."

My eyes widened as I found myself being shoved out of the room.

"CHINA!" I sputtered, "Wh-"

"Well," he sneered "since you see me as a worthless burden on society, how about you go and have your 'well-deserved' break then, hm?"

And with that, he shut the door to the room. I knew it would be pointless to try and re-enter, these doors locked from the inside and China was a stubborn bastard. I sighed, he's usually calmer than this. As annoying as he is, China has proven to be quite helpful in the past. I shrugged it off, high school does that to people. My stomach growled, alerting me to the fact that I haven't eaten as we weren't allowed to bring food into the printing room. Alright, next stop, my locker.

-

Russia's POV:

I tapped my fingers mindlessly on the cafeteria table before being alerted to buzz from my pocket.

-

🌟China🌟 : Hey, sorry about that. Ame was getting cranky

You: It's fine man, u doing good?

🌟China🌟: Yeah, just got a text that my dad's coming home soon.

You: That's awesome!

🌟China🌟: Took the old geezer long enough....

You: Come on, lighten up dude

🌟China🌟: I'm trying ok?

You: Look I know it's hard rn but things'll get better, alright?

🌟China🌟: ...

You: At least u don't have to be alone for the most part anymore

🌟China🌟: Yeah well I certainly am not looking forward to the house being constantly filled with arguments between dad and gramps. Also I have Douzi y'know

You: Psh it'll be fine, say hi to Doudou for me too pls

🌟China🌟: U know u can just pop over tomorrow right?

You: What's tomorrow again?

🌟China🌟: The dance thingy, tomorrow night

You: Wait seriously?

🌟China🌟: Yup.

You: Blyat

🌟China🌟: It's ok, you can borrow one of our suits, you seem to be dad's height

You: Thanks dude

🌟China🌟: Np

-

A thought came to my mind, transforming into a smirk on my face. Might as well return the favour...

-

You: Dude

🌟China🌟: ?

You: U should totally ask Philipia out

🌟China🌟: EH??!!!

You: Come ON, think about it

🌟China🌟: Oh hell no

You: Stop being such a pussy China just ask her!!!

🌟China🌟: Are you fr

You: I'm serious.

🌟China🌟: Still a no from me chief

You: Come on think about it, you WANT to

🌟China🌟: Nope.

You: This is a good chance! Please!

🌟China🌟: And if I still say no?

You: Well then I'll do it for you

🌟China🌟: . . .

🌟China🌟: Ugh, fine then

You: HELL YES

🌟China🌟: Not gonna forget this one  -_-

You: You're welcome ;)

🌟China🌟: Whatever, also be more careful with drinking, Ame spotted u

You: Srsly? Talk about nosy

🌟China🌟: He has a knack for these things y'know

You: No kidding, thx for the heads up

🌟China🌟: Anytime

-

I sighed before flipping the case shut. Of course Ame would notice... my mind flickered back to a few years, how the headlines screamed about a young kid my age who managed to single handedly track down a serial killer and lead the cops on his trail.

I wonder how much of that skill he's retained.

-

Philipia's POV

I crouched behind the lockers as Ame walked past, releasing a breath I did not realise I was holding. My heart pounded deafeningly in my ears as blood rushed to my cheeks. Ever since we were children, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I felt dizzy, lightheaded, as I began to approach his locker. Ame was humming some forgotten song from a bygone time, rummaging around his locker. I sharply inhaled before tapping him on the shoulder.

"Oh!" He took his head out, eyebrows raised in surprise, "Philipia! Can I help you?"

It felt as if my heart was going a thousand miles an hour before I cleared my throat, "H-hey! I hope I'm not bothering you."

"Of course not, I'm on a break right now," Ame smiled, juggling a sandwich and an apple he had fished out of his locker, "Anything you need?"

Here goes...

"Actually," I gulped, "I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to the school dance tomorrow. You don't have to though! But-"
"I'd love to."
I blinked, "Pardon?"

"I'd love to go with you," Ame beamed, "You wanna meet up at the school hall at 7 then?"

My heart stopped in its tracks. I wanted to pinch myself awake from this dream.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered, "that'd be awesome."
"Great!" Ame shut his locker door before giving me a wink from his lowered shades, "I'll see you then~!"

I think that on that day, I was the happiest girl to have ever been alive.

-

AN: Aw yissss~~!! The moment you've been waiting for ÙwÚ 

I'd like to quickly take a moment to thank everyone for 400+ reads! EEK!! I can't believe it!!( >w<)

How will the dance go? And what about the others? Stay tuned lovelies~!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

6.7K 196 9
America and Russia had always been quite the enemies, and of course they had got into an argument on the beach. Unfortunately for the two, a huge wav...
563 8 3
The two countries, Russia and America, have been dating for 4 years. After starting out a childhood friends, to enemies, then to friends once again...
673 34 24
This is an AmePhil book. I think it will have some similarities to the other book. America, a country who fell in love with a beautiful country. But...
13.3K 281 58
((Completed)) The story starts with Canada leaving his home with his mother going to a new collage where he knows no one there he meets a certain som...