Bad Intentions {TVD}

Autorstwa SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... Więcej

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf

579 16 1
Autorstwa SammyjVega

        I groan slightly when i hear a phone ring, "Sleeping, go away." I hear Caroline mutter. It rings again and i groan. 

    "Elena, turn off your phone." I groan. Turning over, laying my arm over Bonnie. 

    "It's yours." She groans. It rings again and i sit up, sighing, walking over to where we put all the phones, seeing in fact, it was Elena's.

    "It's yours," I tell her, pulling her off the bed and taking her spot to go back to sleep. 

    "Hello?"She asks, starting to crawl out of the room. Bonnie shushes Elena, making me smile and get comfy again. 

    "Elena!" Caroline groans. I look up to see her crawling out of the room. I huff, pulling the blankets over my head. After about ten minutes, my phone rings and i groan, sitting up and grabbing it, walking out of the room, seeing Elena sitting on the floor. 

    "Hello?"

"Sleep over's over, I'm outside. Come on." He says quickly. I sigh, walking into the room and pulling on my clothes that i brought with me, pulling on my black jeans and black shirt and then slipping on my booties. 

     "Bye, love you guys," I call out, the groan in response and i grab my bag and leather jacket. I look back down at Elena and the floor, "Have fun down there, see you later." She waves, probably talking to Stefan. I rush to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then rush out of the house, seeing Damon parked outside. 
    As soon as I'm out the door and about five feet away from his car, his door opens and he smiles at me. I smile, walking up to him.

    He opens the car door, letting me slide in, "How was the slumber party?" He asks before shutting the door. 

      "It was great, until Stefan called, waking Elena up, and then you called, re-waking me up," I say with a playful glare. He rolls his eyes, walking over to the driver's side. "And might i ask, why you called me?" 

    "I missed you." He shrugs, starting the car. I quirk a brow, deciding not to question it. We drive in silence until he reaches over, grabbing my hand. He's been wanting to hold my hand a lot lately. In the few months we've been dating, i know that when he does that, he feels like I'm gonna leave him.  
    He did it before we officially started dating when Katherine was involved, He did it weeks after i almost died, and each time. 

    I sigh, holding his hand higher, leaning over and kissing his knuckles. "What happened?" I ask, running my thumb over his knuckles. I watch as the hand on the steering wheel tightens and frown. 

    "John came over last night." He sighs, "After Stefan dropped you guys off." 

    "Okay, And?" I ask, turning to face him.

"I'll show you when we get to the house, Ric will be there soon, he needs to know too." I nod and we continue to drive. I know he's not telling me the full truth right now, but he eventually will, i hope. 

___________________________

    After a while, we end up back at his house and he opens the door for me again, taking my hand and leading me to the front door, we step inside and i immediately run over to the couch, hugging a pillow. "I swear, you love the couch more than me." 

    "I could never love anything more than you." I smirk, he smirks, moving over to me and taking the pillow, hovering over me. He leans down to kiss me and i automatically respond, my arms wrapping around his neck. 

    "Hey, what's so- Oh, my God!" Ric shouts, turning around Damon and i sit up, looking at Ric with wide eyes, "Remind me to knock when i enter this house." He huffs. 

    "Well, now that we established you knocking." Damon huffs, "Come on, i have something you two need to see." He leads us over to the table, and i see a dagger and a bottle of... ashes. "So, John Gilbert gave me this to kill Elijah." I look up at Damon frowning, why would he want to kill Elijah. "He said you have to dip the dagger in the remains of an old white ash tree that dates back to the Originals, if there's any truth in that." 

    I frown, watching the dagger as it's passed over to Ric. "So you think it's a set up?" 

      "It could be, that guy's a weasel. Wouldn't put anything past him. What are you up to today, Mr. Saltzman?" 

    "Well, Jenna and i were supposed to go your guys' family's lake house. But somehow, we both got roped into doing this historical society thing at the Lockwoods." Jenna and Ric were supposed to go to the lake house with Stefan and Elena? Of course, Damon and i weren't invited. 

    "Where Elijah's the guest of honor." 

"Damon, you can't kill Elijah. Especially no at a tea party." I frown. 

    "Um, I can kill Elijah, and no I'm not gonna kill him at the tea party, that would be stupid." I cross my arms and he sighs, "I wanna know his and Lili's endgame before i kill them, but the dagger only works on Elijah. But i think it's time I and the Original couple finally met." 

    I frown, sighing and looking over to Ric. Damon can't kill Elijah or Lili. 

____________________________

     "How do you always manage to look this good for every event possible," Damon smirks. I smile, playfully rolling my eyes. I was wearing a black dress with little white polka dots all over it and it had a little tie on the die, and a v-neck. 

    "It's a gift." I shrug with a smile, taking his hand. My phone buzzes and i frown. 

     'Hey, where are you?' 

I frown seeing the text from Caroline. 

    'Heading to the historical thing at the Lockwood's, why, what's wrong?' 

     "What's going on?" Damon frowns. 

"I don't know, something with Caroline." I shrug. 

     'Kk, see you there. Xoxo.' 

          I make a face, reading her text, she never says XoXo, that's Elena's thing. I shrug it off, handing my phone back to Caroline. "Nevermind, everything's fine." I smile. He nods, taking my hand. 

______________________________

    Damon holds my hand as he leads me into the Lockwood mansion. I look around the room, looking for Elijah or Lili.  "Damon, Alina, what are you doing here?" Jenna asks, walking up to us. 

    "Damon, you came!" I turn my head to see Andie standing there with a smile. I turn to look at Damon who has wide eyes. She looks down at me and frowns, "Alina, you're here too." 

    "Why wouldn't i be?" I ask, glaring at her. Damon chuckles, pulling me closer to him. I watch her face fall and smirk looking to Damon. 

     "Of course I'm here, Alina loves this stuff." Damon shrugs, "So i came with her. And why wouldn't she be here?" Damon asks. Jenna looks between the three of us, nodding. "Come on." Damon smiles, pulling me with him. 

    "Why does it sound like she invited you here?" I ask, turning to look at him. 

    "I was at the grill last night and she came back up to me, she told me what was going on here today, and said Elijah and Lili would be here. That's all." He assures. I nod and he smiles, kissing my forehead. 

    "Damon, Alina." Carol grins, seeing us walking up. 

"Hi." We both smile. I look over seeing Elijah and Lili standing there. 

     "What a surprise. Elijah, Lili, i want you two to meet Damon Salvatore, and this his girlfriend, Alina." She introduces. "Their families are two of Mystic Falls' founding families." Damon hums in response, looking over to them with a fake smile. 

    The two just stare at him and i nudge Damon, "It's such a pleasure to meet you." He says lowly. 

    "Oh, no, the pleasure's ours," Lili says in the same tone, sending me a smile. I smile back, Damon noticing and pulling me closer to him. I watch as Elijah and Damon shake hands awkwardly. This is gonna be a long day. I look over seeing someone wave Carol over and smile. 

    "Uh, Mrs. Lockwood, i think Mr. Jameson needs you." She looks up seeing him and smiling. 

    "Thank you, dear. I'll be back." Damon hums as she walks away and he looks back to the Originals. 

     "I think it's time we all had a little talk," Damon states. I watch as Lili and Elijah link arms, Damon taking my hand as we walk to one of the offices, Damon opening the door, Lili and I walking in before Elijah and Damon. 

     "What can we do for you Damon?" Elijah asks, standing there with his hands in his pockets. 

    "I was hoping we could all have a word." Damon shrugs. 

"Where's your sister?" Elijah questions, looking over to me. 

   I open my mouth to answer, Damon cutting me off. "Safe, with Stefan. They're laying low, you know. Bit of a werewolf problem." 

    "Ah, yes, we heard about that." Lili smirks. 

      "I'm sure you did since you were there with another witch to save the day." Damon slightly glares. I look over to Lili gratefully, thankful she helped them. 

    "You're welcome." She huffs, rolling her eyes. 

"Which adds to my confusion on exactly why you two are here," Damon says, sitting on one of the desks. 

    "Why don't you focus on keeping Alina safe and leave the rest to us." Elijah firmly suggests. I frown as he and Lili move to the door, what were they doing here? Damon rushes in front of them, and i stand up quickly. 

    "Not good enough." Damon glares. 

"Damon." I hiss, shaking my head. He gives me a look and then suddenly Elijah's hand is wrapped around his throat and he's pinned against the wall. I gasp, moving forward, Lili grabbing onto my arm. Damon's hand moves to Elijah's neck, but he looks unfazed, Elijah just twisting Damon's hand away.
     I wince when i hear the bones cracking and Damon grunting in pain. 

     "Young vampires, so arrogant." Lili hums, staring at them amused. 

    "How dare you come in here and challenge me?" Elijah glares. 

     "You can't kill me, man. It's not part of the deal." He grunts out. I glare at Damon, shaking my head. At this point, they can do whatever they want. They obviously have the upper hand. 

    "Silence," Elijah says lowly, still choking Damon. I let out a small scream when Elijah picks up a pencil, stabbing it into Damon's neck. Damon crying out in pain. Lili pulls me back to her, keeping me from getting to Damon. I sigh in relief when Elijah throws Damon to the desk, Damon able to rip out the pencil. 
    Lili releases me and i rush over to Damon, placing my hand on the bloody part of his neck. 

      "We're Originals." Elijah huffs. "Show a little respect." He gestures for me to take then handkerchief in his hand and i sigh, grabbing it and wiping Damon's neck off. "The moment you cease to be of use to me, you're dead, so you should do what i say." I glare at Elijah, looking towards Lili who is also glaring at Elijah. "Keep Alina safe." 

     "I think this meeting is over." I grit out. 

"It seems so." Lili frowns, "Come, Elijah." She says holding out her hand. I watch as he just walks back her, Lili frowning but following him out. 

     "You really want to be friends with them?" Damon asks, looking up to me. I just glance down at him, taking a deep breath. 

_______________________________

         "Today was a bust." Damon sighs, pulling me closer to him. We were both sat in the recliner, one of his arms wrapped around me, the other hand holding a glass of bourbon. 

     "Yeah, how's the throat?" Ric asks from the couch. 

"Sore." He huffs, frowning. 

     "Yeah, that Elijah's one scary dude but with nice hair." Ric points out, making me chuckle. Damon gives me a look, frowning before looking away. "Hey, you want another one?" Ric asks, sitting up. Damon holds out the glass for Ric to take. 

     "He's gonna be hard to kill. Especially with Lili around him."

     "Yeah, I'd think twice before trusting that dagger and some ashes to do the job. You're gonna need more info." Damon turned to look at him. 

     "I'm out of sources." Damon glares. Ric shrugs, not knowing what to say. 

     "So what's up with that News chick?" Ric asks, walking back over and handing Damon his glass. 

    "A stalker situation." Damon sighs, "She caught me at the grill last night after Stefan dropped the girls off." 

    "I don't like her," I mumble. 

"You don't like anyone." Ric chuckles. I playfully roll my eyes, wrapping an arm around Damon. "Look, just don't kill her." 

     "If we did, who'd report her death?" Damon teased. 

"Just don't do it, all right." He sighs, "She's friends with Jenna, it's bad enough that I'm lying to her about everything else. I hate the lies." Ric huffs. Damon and i share a look. Ric sighs, throwing his head back, "I gotta go pick up Jenna. Don't worry. I'll, uh, show myself out." 

    "Good luck." Damon mumbles. 

"Bye." I call out, laying my head back on Damon's chest. 

       "You know what i wanna do?" Damon asks, looking back down at me. I hum, looking up at him, seeing the mischievous look in his eye. "I wanna make out with extremely hot girlfriend and then take her upstairs." He mumbles, leaning closer to me. I hum, connecting my lips with his. He moves me so I'm straddling him, his arms pulling me closer to him while i hold his shirt in one of my hands. 
    His lips travel down to my neck and i hum, pulling him closer to me until we hear a crash, pulling away from each other. 

   We stand up quickly, rushing into the hall. "Oh, my God," I mumble, seeing Ric with a stake in his side. He looks over to us with wide eyes, falling to the ground. "Ric, oh, my God..." I gasp, placing my hand over his side. 

   "B-behind you." He stutters out. I turn around seeing a guy jumping off the rafters. I jump when I hear the front door burst open, another guy standing there. 

    "Alina, run!" Damon grunts out, i turn to see a needle being stabbed into his neck. I make a run for the stair. I get to the first step when i feel someone's hand wrap around my arm and then slamming into the wall. 
    My vision turns spotty and i look to see Damon fighting with whoever the other guy is. I watch as he falls to the floor at the same time i do. I cough, looking up seeing Tyler. 

     "Tyler?" I say groggily. 

"I'm sorry." He mutters, and then it's all black. 

_______________________________

     I groan as i sit up, trying to move my arms, but i can't. They're strapped down. I look around, seeing Tyler isn't here anymore. Was he even here? I look around seeing Damon and he's staring right at me. 
    "Are you okay?" He asks. I nod but frown at him. He's also chained to a chair, and there's a collar on him, but it has wooden spikes digging into his neck, so there's blood dripping down his neck. 

     "Morning sunshine." The guy smiles. I roll my eyes, looking away from him, "I saw this movie once, some torture porn flick. Anyway, they had this collar device, it was really cool, so i modified it with some wooden nails, and when i pull..." He yanked the chain, the wood stabbing into Damon's neck. 

    "Stop it!" I cry as he yells out in pain. "Please, stop! What do you want? I-I'll help!" I cry. 

    "Good." My head snaps to the left to see Jules, "So i hear you have the moonstone." I frown seeing other wolves behind her. I hear Damon starting to laugh and i look back over to him. 

     "Oh if you only knew the irony of this moment right now." Damon muses. I realize he's talking about the night he killed Mason. "Let me tell you how this is gonna go. You're gonna torture me, i don't talk, you're gonna think about hurting Alina, but you won't, she's protected by the Originals, and then someone's gonna lose a heart." He predicts. 

    "Last time it was your boy, Mason." He smirks. I watch as the guy tightens the chains around his hands as Jules walks towards Damon and away from me. 

     "This time, it will be you." She threatens and then nods. The guy pulls on the chains, Damon screaming in pain again.  "You know what the great thing about buckshot is?" Jules smirks, turning to me. She's going to torture Damon to get me to talk. "It scatters through the body, maximum damage." I watch her with a blank expression and keep it when she points the hunting rifle at Damon. 

     "Where's the moonstone?" She asks. 

"Don't say anything," Damon demands. I glance over to him, then look back at Jules. "Get over it, Honey. You're never gonna get it." 

     "You looking for this?" We all look over to see Elijah standing there. I sigh in relief, smiling slightly as he walks down the steps placing it on the book on the table. He gestures for one of them to try and take it. "Go ahead, take it." 

    One of the wolves rush forward to take it but Elijah meets him halfway, sticking his hand into his chest and pulling his heart out. 

    "There's no need for savagery." I look behind me to see Lili sitting on the window. Two more try to run at her but she simply looks at them making them fall to the ground, blood pouring out of their ears, eyes, nose, and mouth. "I don't like getting my hands dirty." She shrugs. She's one badass bitch... that's all i can say. 
    Jules looks between all of us, running off, leaving the one guy on the floor, cowering in fear. Lili walks over to him, crouching down beside him. 

    "What about you, Sweetheart?" She hums. He looks at her, standing quickly, now cornered by Elijah. 

    "You want to take a shot?" He muses. He shakes his head profusely, "No? Yes? No? Where's the girl?" 

    Damon turns his palms up, shrugging, "I don't know."

"Well, it doesn't really matter." Lili shrugs. Elija swings his fist, probably snapping the guy's neck and sending him to the ground. He reaches over, pulling Damon's chains and breaking them all. 
    Lili looks over to me, all the chains falling off of me. I stand up, looking around. 

     "So, you realize this is the third time I've saved your life now?" Elijah smirks, looking at Damon. 

    "Don't tease, darling." Lili hums, Elijah looks back to her smirking. Walking over to the Moonstone, taking it, both of them leaving. Damon rushes over to me, pulling me to him. 

    "Are you okay?" I nod and he puts his hands on the side of my face to make me look at him. "Are you okay?" 

    "I'm okay... I'm okay." 

_____________________________

     3rd Persons P.O.V

           Damon Salvatore started to clean-up everything that had happened in the past two hours. He sighed, moving a chair as he talked on the phone with Bonnie Bennett. "So he planned to kill them all along." He frowned. 

     "Yeah, the sacrifice is part of Elijah and Lili's plan," Bonnie confirmed. Damon's frown deepened as he looked over to his sleeping girlfriend who was on the couch, she had refused to leave Damon's side. 

    "Got it, loud and clear." he gritted out. 

    "But, they only need the doppelganger, and the doppelganger is whoever is oldest, right?" Bonnie asked. Damon hummed in confirmation, Bonnie sighing, "So that would mean Alina..."

     "Nothing's happening to her." Damon seethe, hanging up the phone. He sighed, watching as she stirred slightly. Alaric Saltzman groaned, starting to sit up. "Finally." He mumbled quietly, "You missed all the fun." He huffed picking up the discarded chains that held him and Alina. 
   Alaric rolled his eyes, sitting up to see Alina asleep. 

   "What happened to he-" 

"She's asleep." Damon assured. "She didn't want to go upstairs.  

    "Shoot, i need to call Jenna." Alaric panicked, searching for his phone and dialing Jenna's number. He gave her the lazy excuse of grading papers while Damon continued to clean up, dragging the bloody rug out of the room and urging Ric to hang up. 
    After saying goodbye to Ric, and cleaning up, he took the sleeping girl in his arms and taking her to his room, deciding to call him brother. 

     After explaining everything to him, Stefan was silent. "Are you sure?" Stefan questioned. 

    "It was straight from the witches' mouth. He was gonna go through with the sacrifice. You should probably just keep her away longer." Damon suggested. 

     "Look, be careful. Try not yo get yourself killed. And watch Alina." Stefan pleaded. Damon frowned to himself, looking down at the brunette who was fast asleep. 

    "Yeah, it's been a day for that. Don't worry. I got her." Damon assured, hanging up. He slid under the covers, and pulling Alina closer to him. He gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. 
    He thought about waking her up, but the thought of telling the girl he loved that she'd have to die and there was nothing he could do to stop it hurt him. 

     But she already knew, She knew she'd have to die in the sacrifice. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

106K 2.3K 31
Eska Gilbert is the younger twin of popular, extraverted Elena Gilbert. Overshadowed since birth, Eska is devastated by the death of her parents, but...
34.1K 796 49
Rosalie Gilbert is the non-identical twin of Elena Gilbert. She has been away at a boarding school in Washington for a year, and has come back to sta...
232K 5K 22
Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert, after their parents accident they have been living with their aunt Jenna. Starting the...
200K 5K 94
You are the older twin sister of Elena Gilbert and you both look nothing alike. After your parents died you have been having visions and strange feel...