Second chance

De launicnun

It is time for war Fairy tail was once a happy guild now only ruins remain. Only 4 fairies and 2 tigers are... Mai multe

Chapter 1: The end of Fairy Tail
Chapter 2: Blocked Feelings
Chapter 3: Fairy Tail Lives!
Chapter 4: Inner demons
Chapter 5: It's Time
chapter 6 origin story
Chapter 7: Training and missing home
chapter nine: the teams back
chapter 10: in the city
chapter 11: Maze
CHAPTER 12: DAY 1
CHAPTER 13: DAY 2
chapter 14: day 3
chapter 15: day 4
chapter 16: backslash
chapter 17: realization
chapter 18: training for war
19
ch20
21

chapter 8 back in Crocus

744 20 6
De launicnun

 We emerge from the portal to see Crocus standing tall before us. We go to the inn that is supposed to belong to Fairy Tail to find out that...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE A WEEK EARLY YOU B***H!!!" Wow, ok. Calm down Juvia. 

"Miss, would you like to rent it for your guild?" The clerk mumbled in fear

" Well, what do you think you little-"

" What she means to say is yes thank you very much kind lady" I interrupt

The clerk finished giving us 5 keys for the rest of the teams and was now in the staff room and had yet to come out. 

I drag Juvia to our room before she traumatizes the poor clerk, or at least traumatizes her too much... Know what? I might as well give up on that clerk, Juvia broke her.

Their floor's layout:

For a while, Juvia was glaring at the floor and I was laying on the couch. I stood up and sighed.

" Look Juvia I can't sit still any longer so are you coming with me to explore Crocus or are you staying here glaring a hole into the floor" I state with one of my eyebrows raised. I see Juvia pout and stand up.

"Let's go" She states with a bounce and is literally skipping into the hall.

I let out a sigh and a smile. Let get going. We pass the clerks desk only to see someone new there...

We explore Crocus until the sun is down. While we mostly went to cafes I think we got plenty of experiences in Crocus for today.

We met up with blue pegasus who tried flirting with me until Juvia literally tackled them to the ground. She then threatened something that should never be threatened to a man and left with an innocent smile on her face...

Then Lyon came to put his hand on Juvia's waist and was sent flying by my fist along with Juvia's.

I see a mess of spiky blond hair in the distance and Stop.

" Lucy whats wro-" Juvia tried to ask, but I was already flying towards the tuft of blond hair.

" Sting Bee!" I yell throwing myself onto my pseudo brother. I am instantly readjusted onto his back and he looks at me with a smile.

" Lu you're alive!" he yells back to me and twirls me around. I laugh and jump off of him with one last head rub. I look towards the front only to see the rest of Sting's team...Sh*t I forgot they were here. Rogue looks like he rather be anywhere but here, but he was sort of smiling so... Yukino and Rufus were looking at us with blatant disbelief. I took this as an opportunity to look at Yukino's keys and nearly sighed in relief when I saw that she still had them. Minerva was looking at me with disgust. I forgot that she isn't the nicest this time around. Orga was just looking at me with mild curiosity and their guild master was assessing me.

" You do realize that the GMGs don't start for another week right," Sting asked with a smirk. Everyone else besides Rogue who was used to us by know was looking at us with disbelief.

" We got here early sue me" I stated with a shrug and smile towards those behind Sting.

" Lucy-san what's wrong" Juvia states going back into her guard mode. Both her knives were in her hands and she was crouched low to the ground. She then looks at me, than to Sting and purses her lips. She sends me the middle finger and then goes to stand next to Rogue, whose lips were twitching into a smile.

" Excuse me who are you" Minerva states in a haughty voice and I fight back a flinch. I had gotten so used to the Minerva who followed Erza like a puppy along with Kagura.

Before I can answer their guild master beat me to it.

" Minerva! Do try to learn some manners." Their master said and my mouth fell agape. Minerva looked like a fish out of water. The rest of the team looked confused but used to this so as far as I can tell he has been fixing up his act.

" Pleasure to meet you I look forward to the changes you make" I state with a smile and signal Juvia to stand next to me.

" As you already know my name is Lucy Heartfillia and my friend is Juvia Lockster. I hope to see you again soon" I state with a small bow.

" As do I, I can tell I have a lot to be filled in on" He states in an emotionless voice and I smile.

" We are sparing together later right Lu" Sting states and I let out a sadistic chuckle.

" Do want to get beaten so quickly Sting Bee" I state with a cheeky wink. He looks at me with a bit of shock and lets out a laugh.

" Don't count me out yet blondie" he chuckles and Rogue, Juvia and I freeze. Rogue steps away from Sting his face pale. Juvia looks at me fear visible on her face. I let my hair cover my eyes as I let out Killer's intent. Sting finally realizing what he said, stammers out an apology and I smile.

" Run" I simply state and hell broke loose.

The next day

okay so after I went home yesterday I was really tired from .... Sparing....with Sting. I left home in a few hours only to fall straight asleep. I woke up this morning and left a note to Juvia who was still sleeping that I was going to enter the flowering garden. I enter the garden/maze to see some of my favorite flowers decorating the walls. For one of the few times that I have been back, I am completely relaxed. I sign and smell the air with a satisfied smile.

Sadly things like this don't last long. 

I hear footsteps and someone chuckling behind me and I suppress a flinch. I keep my eyes forward even when I hear the chuckling and footsteps stop behind me.

" Well lookie here what do we have here," Nullpudding said in a teasing voice.

"If it isn't a Fairy," Flare said with a thick cover of sarcasm in her voice.

I remember finding Wendy beaten beyond recognition, her magic drain to the point that she wouldn't wake up. Then I remember the same girl who stood strong against the army and place my face in a neutral expression. 

I stay silent even as one of the guys comes closer to me and smells my hair. I tighten my lips into a thin line and suppress a growl.

" Well, aren't you gorgeous why don't you come with me" the man I have identified as Kurohebi states and I suppress a shiver.

" Is there something you need" I state stiffly turning to them looking around for the fastest way to get out of this mess.

" Yea there is a Fairy that needs to be beaten to the ground right in front of us" Nullpudding states taking a step forward and I marrow my eyes. I count 4 of them good Ivan isn't here.

" Sorry to say none of you interest me so I will be on my way" I state and Kurohebi takes a hold of my wrist.

" Now who said you could Leave" Kurohebi states looking at me with lust.

I pull my hand from his hold and growl.

" I need you to be alive for my plan to work so I would leave now before I find a reason to change that," I say my voice barely a whisper. Flare then laughs.

" And who is going to stop us a puny Fairy" she states and I raise my magic levels to an intense amount. I see Flare struggling to breathe and the other two stepping back. I was about to fire a spell when I was interrupted by a magic presence entering the room.

Sting was entering the room with his hair covering his eyes. His magic levels were off the chart and he looked close to entering dragon force. He lifts his face so I can see his eyes and I shiver. He looked ready to kill. The last time I saw him this pissed was when Yukino got killed.

" Excuse me" he growled out and I paled. He was going to kill everyone here.

" What the hell do you think you are doing to my little sister" He bellowed and I sighed my shoulders still a bit tense. I through a quick glance at Raven tail to see the pale and terrified. I walk towards Sting and lightly slapped him across the head.

" Magic power Sting" I state and I see him look at me confused and lower his magic power. He looks at me and sighs knowing he won't win this fight. He glares at Raven tail one last time and puts his arm around my shoulders leading me out of the maze. He gives me a look that said explain and I do.

After a while of my holding him back from killing someone. I hear a voice call out to me.

" Lu, Sting I felt your magic power," Juvia said running up to me with Rogue behind her.

I look at Rogue and Juvia and nod. I explain everything and Rogue was glaring at the maze and Juvia was unconscious thanks to me.

"We have to watch out for them," Rouge said with a nod.

" Why do we need them alive," Juvia said pouting. I guess she woke up.

" Because we need eight strong teams in the GMG and I want to be the one who fights Flare. " I stated and everyone else sweatdropped.

"This is my family" Sting stated with his arms wrapped around Juvias and my shoulder.

I lean into my brother figure and smile this is our family. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
481K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
659K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC