His Baby-momma

Klareena tarafından

Elena Parke finally gets a break in her life when she manages to secure a job as the personal assistant of th... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 29

44K 1.6K 197
Klareena tarafından

Elena's POV

Why am I so tired? I let out a yawn and stretch my sore muscles.

I throw my hand on to the other side of the bed in hopes of feeling Ethan there, but instead my hand comes in contact with a very hard surface.

"Oww!" I quickly sat up and massaged my wrist.

"What happened?- Ahhhhhh you're awake!" Sean shouted then ran out.

"Babe! You're awake!" Ethan rushed to my side.

"Yeah, why weren't you in bed with me?" I asked.

He chuckled and pecked my forehead, then my nose, then lips.

"How many times will I have to tell you that you shouldn't kiss me when I've just woken up!" I scolded him.

"For the rest of our lives I guess." He shrugged and leaned in for another kiss but I looked away.

Only now do I notice that we're not in our room.

"Ethan, are we in the hospital?" I asked as I noticed the hospital dress on me.

"Yep." He popped the p

"I blacked out in the office. How did you get me and how long have we been here?" I questioned

"I was planning on surprising you, but you surprised me instead. Never give me a surprise like that again. Okay?" He looked me right into the eyes.

"Mmh-mmh." I nodded and looked away. His stares always make me feel overwhelmed.
"I don't even know what was wrong with me. I'd just finished eating and when I wanted to leave my office for the meeting everything started spinning and then I was out." I explained.

"Yeah. Mom had Michael and the twins check out the CCTV footage in your office and we saw exactly what happened. I'm sending Cruella to jail for a couple of months because she thought it would be fun to tamper with your health." Ethan sounded pissed.

"Stella drugged me? Why am I not surprised?" I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you not seem phased by this? Has something like this happened before?" He stood in front of me.

"Naah, we just don't get along." I shrugged.

"So that gave her the right to spike your hot  chocolate? Why are you so calm about this, when something bad could've happened. Do you know what would've happened if she were to put three pills in your drink?" He started freaking out.

"Babe, calm down." I reached for his hands.

"Don't tell me to calm down when she put your and the baby's lives in danger. I don't know what would've happened to me if anything happened to you guys." His voice went low.

I pulled him to stand between my legs that were hanging off the bed.

"Nothing happened. We're fine. Nothing happened. I had my deserved sleep, and I'm up after a day of sleep?"

"Three days." Ethan interrupted.

"Ahhhh! Three days?! I wake up after three days and you bloody kissed me?!"

"Not my fault you're irresistible." He chuckled. "But back to the matter at hand. You really did scare me. I think the only time I've left your side throughout these three days is when Mom was getting loud. But either than that I was here, by your side."

I scanned him and even though he looked tired, with his messy hair. He looked really sexy with his black joggers and his white tee.

"You look hot." I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair.

"You really think so?" He smirked and leaned in for a kiss.

"You guys disgust me!" I looked up to see Sean.

"Hey Seany" I smiled

"I'm not talking to you." He folded his hands and looked the opposite side.

"What did I do?" I asked

"You replaced me." He pouted

"Where?" I scrunched my eyebrows

"Oh don't mind him. How are you my love."

"Mom!" I smiled

"Oh, my baby! Come here." She shoved Ethan out the way and side hugged me.

"How are you feeling?" She asked

"Hungry. But better." I smiled while rubbing my tummy.

"Great. I got your discharge papers and your friends are on their way here, so you can start getting ready while they deal with the papers." She started pulling down the sleeves of my hospital dress.

She turned around and noticed that everyone was still in the room. "What are y'all still doing here?!" She sent a icy glare their way.

Everyone rushed to the door besides Ethan. "Do you need an invite to leave?" His mom asked.

"Why should I leave the room when my future wife is about to change?" Ethan asked with his hands in his pockets.

"You can look at her naked when I'm not around. But with me here, you ain't seeing no one naked." She snapped at him.

I let out a muffled chuckle, but quickly covered it up with a cough.

"You okay honey?" She turned to me with a very soft facial expression and voice. You would never believe that she was the one using that tone just a minute ago.

"I'm fine." I smiled and looked over at Ethan. He was full on staring at me.

"I don't hear the door opening and closing." She shouted.

Ethan rolled his eyes and let out a grunt then turned to leave.

"Better. I've already placed your towel and clothes in the bathroom. Go shower and when you're done we'll check you out and go get some food." She explained.

"Okay." I stood up to leave. I placed my legs on the ground and tested them for a bit before walking. What not walking for three days does to you.

....

After my shower, I put on the cute sundress that mom left for me and left the bathroom.
Mom. It feels so weird calling someone that after not having one for such a long time.

Even though she's insisted on me calling her mom, I still haven't gotten used to it. It just kinda feels new every time I call her that.

"Look at you!" I heard JoJo coo. She rushed towards and side hugged me. My tummy is now really big because I'm almost seven months. My third trimester. I'm so excited.

"You guys are here." I smiled.

"Yep. The only time that we're seeing you in action after your engagement." Abby said

"Yeah, that." I chuckled. " Speaking of the engagement. You and I got lots of catching up to do." I smirked at Abby, and she blushed. She actually, literally blushed.

"We have to spend time together." JoJo said

"I agree." I added

"How about we go shopping." JoJo suggested.

"Yeah. We should, it'll also give me an opportunity to start my baby shopping." I nodded.

"You haven't bought any baby stuff yet?" Abby asked

"Yeah. Been too lazy to do so. But I do have baby stuff at home. Ethan's mom already started her shopping months ago, so the amount of baby stuff I have is ridiculous."

"I'm confused on why you haven't started your shopping." Abby looked at me.

"I think the only reason I left the house since I fell pregnant, besides work, was to get food. I really don't like going out. And you guys know that."

"Okay." Abby weirdly said out.

"We'll talk about the arrangements later. Where's mom?" I asked

"She went out a few minutes ago. She said she'd be back in a few and that you shouldn't leave the room." JoJo answered

"Did you guys see Ethan outside before coming in?" I asked

"Yeah. He seemed grumpy about something." Abby mindlessly said while typing on her phone. Her statement made me chuckle.

"Ooh I forgot to compliment on your dress. It compliments your tummy really well." JoJo smiled.

I looked at my yellow sundress and smiled, "Thank you. Mom picked it out for me"

"Ooh you're done." Mom entered the room.
"Come on, let's sign you out. Then we can have food. What do you feel like having?" She asked as we made our way out the room.

"Take out maybe? I want some junk."

"Finally! I was scared that your pregnancy was turning you into a rabbit!" I heard Sean's shout of desperation.

"Just because I was eating healthy doesn't mean I turned into a rabbit." I chuckled.

"Oh please. You were all salad and fruits just a month ago." He added

"I thought you weren't talking to me?" I arched an eyebrow at him.

"Oh yeah." He turned away.

I spotted Ethan on one of the waiting chairs outside my room. He looked up when he heard my voice and immediately made a bee line to me.

"I missed you." He pulled me away and gave me a kiss.

"Oh shut up. She was away from you for only like thirty minutes." His mom sassed.

"I can kiss you now right?" He pulled me to a corner.

"Mmh-mmh" I nodded with a smile on my face.

His lips captured mine in a fast and eager kiss. His kiss was fast and hungry. Almost as if he's been starved. I pulled away from the kiss so I could take a breath, but that didn't stop Ethan from travelling down to my neck. He kissed and nipped my neck, a soft muffled moan escaped my lips when he sucked on a particular spot.

"Ethan!" We jumped apart when we heard his mom shout out for him.

"Let's go before we get into trouble." I laughed.

We made our way back to everyone.

"Let's go. Ethan already signed all the necessary paperwork. Let's go eat." His mom cheerily said.

"Everyone leaves in the car that they came in and we'll all meet at the restaurant." Dylan said.

"Mom will text us the address. Let's go." Ethan said.

"You guys are so disgusting! We leave you alone for five minutes and Lena already has a mark forming on her neck." Sean looked over at Ethan with a disgusted look on his face.

"Really, Sean." JoJo laughed. "They're engaged. What else can you expect from them?"

"They should still keep their distance."

"Sean, stop behaving like we suck face in front of you." Ethan rolled his eyes and interlocked our fingers.

"We'll see you guys at the restaurant." Ethan called out while we walked away From everyone.

"Did I tell you that you look awfully hot in that dress?" Ethan complimented after we got into the car.

"No" I blushed

"Well, you look awfully hot in that dress." He replied

"Thank you." I giggled.

He started his car and we made our way to the restaurant.

"I'm planning to go baby shopping with the girls soon." I looked over at him.

"We'll discuss it later. Let's just worry about now." He said.

"Lena?" He called

"Yes." I looked at him

"I love you." He looked me in the eye.

My heart just exploded from all the love that I have for this man.

"I love you too." I blushed.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.4M 99.2K 44
Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up against the kitchen counter. "When..." He grow...
3.2M 117K 33
Some people like the cookie. Some like the cream. I like them together, with some milk of course. But, I'm not talking about Oreos. Nope. This is m...
156K 5.1K 33
Nichole Richards is currently living her best life. She's single and mingling, has an amazing group of friends, and business is booming for her bake...
650K 16.5K 34
"We're not supposed to be doing this Sebastian..." Sebastian pulled me closer to him not looking away from my forest green eyes. "You and I both kno...