What Have I Gotten Myself Int...

By sugarcubeangel

Amina Zahara and her younger sister meet the Heart Pirates after they find an overheated teddy-polar bear on... More

Giant Fuzzy Bear
Pain-gew-in
Mew Mew Island
Picking Up the Captain
The Bet
Uniform
The Two-Headed Dog
The Tinkerer
Kidnapped
Training
A New Island and a New Name
Stay Out of Trouble.... Right....
I Need an Adult (Short Chapter)
Announcement
Pervert!
I'm Almost Back
Kitty Got Claws
Captain Likes Mii-Mii
Undress Me
Murderous Intent
From One Cell to the Next
A Single Orchid

Hiding

1.2K 53 18
By sugarcubeangel

“Do you think you’ll be able to get in Hakai?”

“That girl is easily tricked. From what I saw at the bar it’ll be easy to get her to trust me. Her captain seems to fancy her as well. So if I can get in with her I should be able to manage to get in with the rest of the crew as well,” Hakai informs her superior over her Den Den Mushi. 

“Very well. I expect you to make it work.” The call disconnects.

“Of course it will work, I’m Hakai Hiroko after all,” she mutters. “I have a very good feeling about this one."

“Law,” Amina whines and shoves his hat back on his head.

“That is Captain Law to you,” he snaps lightly and looks at her. “Or you could call me Master my kitten.”

Amina grinds her teeth and glares. “I am not your Kitten!” she hisses.

“Now now, no need to get so upset,” he states and strokes underneath her chin.

She immediately relaxes and gets closer to him. Which, isn’t that hard seeing as the hallways in the dimly lit submarine are so tiny. “That feels so good,” she purrs and presses him up against the wall without thinking.

The captain drops his hand. “Miss Kitten are you done?”

“Hey Bepo,” Tevy whispers to the giant bear.

“What is it?” the bear sluggishly replies.

“Why is the Captain staring at my sister? It’s just creepy.” The duo just glance between Amina’s flushed face and Trafalgar’s slightly amused one.

“Stop staring at me damn it!” Amina screeches at her superior and hides her face in her hands.

The man’s smirk widens and evenly states, “don’t order me around Miss Kitten. If you don’t watch it I could make you do something really embarrassing, or did you forget about our little bet?”

She clenches her jaw at the remark and stomps out of the room. Somehow I think the bet was such a bad idea.

The complacent surgeon excuses himself from the table. He strolls, slightly hunched over, to his med bay located on the first floor of his submarine. Now what shall I have her do? He enters an area in the far side of the room. Two giant bookcases box in the corner, glass hold the books in place. Lazily the stalky man slides open the glass and fingers the bindings of the books, debating on which one to read. Not finding one that really sticks out to him, he snags a random book and wanders over to his swivel stool.

Tevy and Bepo found Amina in her black kitten form sulking on her pillow. Unable to control herself the young teen launches herself onto her sister. “You are just sooooo key-yoot!”

Amina leaps out of the way. All of her hair stands up on her back and she hisses. “Do not do that.”

“B-but sis...” the tiny overstimulated teen whimpers and begins to cry.

Cursing herself mentally Amina calms down and brushes up against her sisters stomach.

Falling for that little girl’s trap was Amina’s weakness. Damn her. She is getting too good with those false tears. For the last hour or so her younger sister took full advantage of the “cute” situation. Dressing her up in ridiculous bows, ribbons, and such. 

When Bepo opens the door the black cat does not waste the opportunity to scamper out of the room. Where would be the last place that she would look for me? A lightbulb goes off in her head and she scampers towards the first floor.

Penguin and Shachi listen to the lil vet’s story about how kitten escaped her clutches. The duo look at each other and lewd grins place themselves upon their faces. “Don’t worry Tevy we’ll find her for you.” After all she will be naked when she turns back into her human form right? The two think to themselves and scurry out of the room.

Okay so I took a wrong turn and ended up going the wrong way. Amina curses herself for her lack of directional sense. The stairs she needs to get to are on the other side of the hall.

“Aminaaaaaa,” someone coos from down the hall. “Aminaaaa. Tevy sent us to look for you!”

My luck just isn’t getting any better is it? The last thing she wants is to be seen by hormonal young men. I really don’t like their tone. As a last resort she wiggles through a slightly cracked door and darts into the room.

“Amina,” a second voice whines. “Where are you?”

She hears a knock on the door and quickly hides underneath the closest thing, which happens to be some blankets on a bed.

“Are you in there Amina?” the mischievous partners inquire from the other side of the door, though they dare not enter. Upon not receiving an answer the shuffle away from the door and towards her targeted stairs.

The insomniac of a captain had just closed his eyes and drifted into a soft slumber when two very energetic subordinates burst into the room. “Amina! Where are you?”

An irritated Trafalgar rubs his temples and sighs with slight annoyance. “She isn’t in here obviously.”

“Sorry Cap,” the two apologize and went to leave the room.

The lanky pirate stops them with a question, “why are you looking for her?”

“Well you see she’s in her cat form and when she comes out... you know...” Penguin answers, his face heating up at the thought.

After the two perverts receive a wave of dismissal from their captain they leave him to his thoughts. Her cat form huh? Interesting. He smirks at the thought of this. Just where would you be hiding? Deciding to join in the search for his little kitten he removes his feet from the hospital bed in front of him and straightens his posture. Somehow he managed to make himself comfortable enough to sleep by propping up his back against the wall.

At first Amina was just going to leave her new found hiding place as soon as the two jumpsuit wearing pirates were out of range to catch her but the thought quickly left her when she felt the sheets. Silk. Yes silk. Her favorite fabric in the entire world. If she had it her way she would wear everything silk, silk dresses, silk shirts, hell if she had sheets like this she’d never leave her bed. Oh how she’d love silk sheets but they were just too expensive. She buries her face into the fabric and inhales the scent. She can’t place the exact smell but it makes her feel warm. I wonder what this smell is? Snuggling into the sheets more she drifts to sleep.

Originally the Dark Doctor was in a playful mood. His kitten was his mouse and he was going to find her but now his patience is thin. He scoured all over the sub for her. In every single room and after everyone else had given up he did too. Unhappy with the predicament he glares at his door and shoves it open. He flips on his light and closes his door. Silently and swiftly he kicks off his boots and strips off his hoodie, knocking off his hat in the process. He runs his fingers through his messy hair and rubs his eyes. His attention is brought to his bed when he hears something shuffle in his blankets. His frown turns into a smirk. He’s found his kitten.

He sits down on his bed and pokes her sleeping form. She certainly isn’t in her cat form now. “Miss Kitten,” he says. At some point her hair returned to it’s original purple color which slightly intrigues the doctor. Why was it that sometimes she has ears and a tail and others she does not?

Amina shifts slightly in her sleep and begins to kick off her covers. “Hot,” she mumbles and pushes down her covers onto her stomach.

“Miss Kitten I don’t think you want to do that,” the Surgeon of Death warns her, gently stroking underneath her chin. The cat girl smiles and purrs in her sleep, scooting over to the source of her pleasure. The man’s tattooed hand finds his way from her chin down her neck and massages her collar bone, inducing a slight moan from her. His grey eyes wander down towards her exposed breasts and pushes back his temptation to touch those too. Another day perhaps. He simply couldn’t take advantage of this situation without her being awake. He could almost imagine her flushing face, her covering her face in her hands in embarrassment. That would be more entertaining.

Sighing slightly he picks up his hoodie. As much as he is enjoying this moment he knows that if she would find out about such a thing he’d never get another opportunity such as this. He puts it back on and picks her up, sheets and all, and takes her back to her room. Swiftly he shuffles through her drawer and finds a nightgown and undergarments.

Carefully he puts them on her and places her in her bed. It’s so much easier to take all the clothing off then it is to put it on. Slightly proud of his work he covers her up in her blankets and strokes her chin, inducing a purr out of her. “Goodnight Miss Kitten.” He gathers up his own sheets and takes them back to his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 518 18
"You are like snow. So cold and yet so beautiful." (Law x Reader.) If you are here for spice, Chapter 18 my friends. A mysterious woman is saved by t...
10.6K 582 27
❝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?❞ Shiina Mikami has something that everyone wants. Devil fruit powers, a bounty, but most importantly, informat...
2.3K 111 12
For being Summer's first Christmas with the Heart Pirates, it doesn't exactly go to plan. From shady store owners to midnight festivals on rooftops...
680K 31.3K 86
A wanderer, a student, a marine, a traveler, and now, a pirate. These are the titles Shiki had once owned. She doesn't care what she is, as long as h...