Captain Likes Mii-Mii

"Tch," scowling Amina plops down next to Shachi and Penguin at the hotel bar.

"Poor Mii-Mii! I'm sure it won't be so bad. The Captain likes you so you wouldn't have it as bad as us," Penguin pats her back reassuringly.

"Yeah Mii! The last time someone lost a bet to the Captain he was on dish duty for a month," Shachi adds.

"I'm sorry," Bepo gloomily adds in.

"Bepo! Why are you even in this conversation?!" the two exclaim together.

"Sorry."

Rubbing her face nervously. Easy for all you to say. The Captain isn't sexually harassing you.

The newest crew mate couldn't help but giggle at the fools around her. Most of them were completely wasted at this point. One of the guys, Dill? Maybe that's his name? She was never good with names. Anyway, he was hanging on a waitress and got kicked on the shin which caused him to fall over and land on his brother Derik's lap. Who shoved him off and the spunky blonde then rolled his way across the room landing on everyone. It was like playing hot potato... well more like hot pickle.

The crew then took turns imitating their missing Captain. Eventually it was the cat-girl's turn to go.

"She can't imitate him because she can't even be around him more than five seconds," someone shouts.

Laughter booms around her and she flushes. "Shut up."

Haughtily she jumps on the table to use it as her stage. She fixes her stance. Her shoulders slouch and she parts her feet slightly. Lazily she drops her left hand to her side and the other she slowly uses to point in the direction of the crowd. "How many times do I have to tell you to call me Captain, My Kitten," she snarkily spits.

"He calls her HIS kitten!" a deep voice bellows and the whole room goes silent.

"Ohhh the Captain likes Mii-Mii!" another pipes.

Ooos and ahhhs and snickers erupt from every inch of the room. Soon imitations of "Captain Law" and "His Kitten" were all around. The crew soon began their skits and Mina was pretty sure she saw Penguin get depressed in the corner.

"Captain likes Mii-Mii huh?" an oh so familiar voice halts the throng's merry making.

Instantly each person freezes in place with almost a look of terror on their face.

With a few fluid motions the entire bar is enclosed in a blue circle. "Shambles."

Tops and bottoms flew from one end of the room to the other twisting in all directions. After moments pass they connect to each other.

"You'll stay the rest of the night in this state. If you can behave the rest of the night, I'll think about putting you all back together tomorrow." With another twitch of his fingers the only female pirate in the room ends up in his hands.

Now nervous because of all the attention she was getting. Stupid. This just makes everyone's suspicions look right! Getting flustered triggers her to transform into her kitten form. I feel him smirking at me. I know he has that stupid smug look on his face.

Promptly the wicked raccoon eyed man made his way up the stairs.

"What did he mean about turning us back to normal?"

"Who is touching my ass?!" Dill blurts.

"I'm trying to itch my ass! Why can't I feel anything?" Derik proclaims.

Shachi surmises, "you're all idiots. Cap rearranged our top and bottom halves."

"Ohhh," the group exclaim in unison placing their fist in their hand. "That makes sense."

"Hey. Guys..." Dill laughs nervously. "I have to take a leak."

Soooo... Yeah.. longer break than I was planning. I just couldn't get the oomph and then things have been crazy. Been trying to build myself up in confidence and stuffs. Depression hits hard but now I am back! My yoga instructor gave us this challenge to take some time out of our day and rekindle some sort of passion. Something that makes ourselves happy. And here I am! This is my challenge! So my chapters might be short, just warning you but expect more updates. At least one a week. This is my challenge! I want to recapture this passion!

Until then!

-Sugar