Pervert!

"I am not going on the ship like this!" Amina hisses, she gave up on slapping Law because all it did was make her arms tired. "This is so embarrassing, not to mention completely degrading!"

"I think it looks just fine. Also, all the men should be in bed at this point. We're leaving the island first thing in the morning."

She puffs out her cheeks and crosses her arms.

"Pouting won't get you any where."

"I refuse to go into the ship like this!" she growls.

"Fine."

"Fine?..." He gave in way to easy. There has to be a catch.

"Why not go in naked?"

Her jaw drops and she openly gapes at him. I knew there was a catch.

"In fact," he shoots her a condescending smile and takes a step towards her.

She recoils backward with every step he takes towards her she takes one back. The pattern continues until she hits a wall.

"I can help you remove some of those clothes."

She freezes, his hot, minty breathe tickles her nose. His fingers graze her arms and make their way to the zipper on the back of her outfit.

"L-law." Her face began to flush as his lips begin to nibble on her ear lobe. The butterflies in her stomach go into a frenzy as she stiffles a small moan. 

The captain tugs the straps of her dresses down to expose her cleavage. Her milky white skin soaks up the moonlight. Her breath hitches after she feels the pressure leave her chest. 

She closes her eyes and enjoys the feeling of his lips creating a path to her chest. 

He presses his hips against hers and she arches her back. She could feel him smirk at her response and that snaps her out of her daze. That's just what he wants. 

She pushes him away but he grasps her wrists and presses them against the wall. "Now now my kitten I'm not done," he huskily taunts and kisses her jaw.

"I am," she hisses and headbutts him straight in the nose. 

He releases her wrists and grasps his now aching nostrils.

She takes the opening, shoves him away and scurries out of his reach. "Don't touch me again you pervert!" she hisses and tries to fix her crumpled maids uniform. With a huff she storms to her room.

 With an aggravated sigh the captain runs his fingers through his hair. "I guess it's time for a cold shower," he grumbles under his breath.

The next morning Law unlocks the door to a certain female shipmate's room. Upon not finding the room's owner he shifts through her stuff. His steel grey eyes land on the maid's outfit in her trash can.

"We're sorry Mii-mii!" a cowaring Penguin and Shachi cry in a corner.

"I'm. Going. To. Kill. You."

"Do you see the black aura surrounding her?" Peguin whispers to Shachi.

The sun-glass wearing crew member nods slightly.

"What was that?" Amina snaps.

"N-n-nothing!" they exclaim in unision and turn paler. 

Follwoing the high-pitched screams of terror the Surgeon of Death finds the female pirate holding Penguin by his collar and wailing on him. The pommed hat scattered on the floor next to his already beaten companion.

"Put him down. I think you've punished them enough."

"D-don't tell me what to do you pervert!" she hisses, turning bright red. Her cat ears popping out of the top of her head and her tail swishing behind her. Against her words she still drops them. 

A condescending smirk forms on his handsome face at the effect he had on her.

Immediately she turns around and books it out of the room.

In the kitchen Amina raids the fridge. She smiles to herself when she finds left over rice pudding from the night before. She grabs the pot, placing it on the counter and grabs a bowl from the cupboard. She hears the flapping of the door and ignores it. As long as they don't touch my pudding everything will be just peachy. Quickening her pace to ensure she gets the last of the pudding she grabs a spoon and scoops the leftovers into her bowl. Satisfied with her victory she takes a huge bite. The sweet taste hits her tastebuds and she has a food-gasm. 

Tattooed hands grasp hers and she watches in shock as she's forced to scoop up her pudding and reach above her head to put it into someone else's mouth. 

"Just what do you think you're doing!" she howls and spins around, finding her face staring at the almost creepy looking black smiley face that matched her own. Her face flushes at the closeness. 

"Eating rice pudding," the captain replies evenly. 

"You're popping my space bubble Law," she grunts while trying to cool down her heated face.

"I've been too lenient on you lately, that's Captain Law to you," he states.

"Captain Law you're popping my space bubble."

He frowns at her sarcasm. "I think you need to be taught who's in charge."

"Oh yeah? And how are you going to do that?" she taunts, scowling at him.

He stares down at her, "maybe I should leave another mark? Then again you enjoyed that just fine last night."

Her eyes widened and she shut her mouth immedietly. 

Satisfied with his victory he leaned his face close to hers, "that's what I thought." He licks a stray piece of rice off of her lip and swiftly leaves the room, the doors swishing open and closed.

Pervert.

-Authors note-

Yes! I finally updated! I have decided to only write this story though (I'm sorry to my fans of Falling into Another World!) So hopefully I'll be updating more! Thank you to those who still read my stories! I found a library and read a bunch of books (I'm sorry I couldn't help myself!) which caused the delay to my updating. ^-^"" Anyway! Until next time my lovelies!