...Only You...

By Cole_Cami

[COMPLETED] Highest ranking #1 jeronica This book is based on 4×15 episode. Betty and Archie kissed and prete... More

INTRODUCTION
THE KISS
APOLOGIES
SHOWING UP
..FRIENDS..
HANGING AROUND
CHEATING
POP'S
FINDING OUT
BREAK UPS
TAKING REVENGE
MOVIES
THE "TALK"
SERPENTS
SCREW HOME
BEATEN UP
DRUNK
HEADACHE
SUSPENDED
VUGHEAD
THE LODGE LODGE
LAST NIGHT
EXPOSED
THE PLAN
THE NEW HOUSE
OF COURSE I LOVE YOU, QUEEN
FIRST KISS
THE BREAK UP
EMOTIONAL
STAY
UNIVERSITIES
THE NOVEL
HARVARD
THE DEATH
THE MYSTERIOUS MAN
BUSTED
THE PROPOSAL
THE WEDDING

JEALOUS

3.6K 69 62
By Cole_Cami

Betty's POV
I woke up in my bed, but Jughead wasn't next to me, as usual. I didn't want to go to school by myself and I decided to texted V to go together, but right when I was about to open my messages, I saw a message from Archie. He asked me if I wanted to go to school with him, like he was reading my mind. I texted back a 'yes'

Veronica's POV
I got a phonecall from Archie, right when I woke up. I was pretty tired to answer, but I did.

"Good morning, Ronnie."

"Mm..morning. Why did you call? Is there something wrong?"

"No, I just wanted to tell you, that I'm going with Betty at school today, so that means that I won't pick you up as usual."

"Oh, yeah...uh..okay."

"Sorry, Ron. See you at school!"

"Yeah, uhh..see you. I guess.."

He hung up. Yes, he was going at school with Betty. Not me, his girlfriend. No, it's not that I'm jealous or something, but since they kissed, I just feel that something has changed. Between them and our relationship with Archie...

(At school)

I arrived at school and saw them talking. I walked over them and said good morning. Archie kissed my cheek and then, went to his class, which happened to be Betty's class too. Ugh!

Betty's POV
I was at the same class with Archie at the first period and when we left V, she seemed clearly pissed and upset about something. I decided to talk to her after our class ended.

●●●

I found Veronica talking with Cheryl, Toni and Kevin.

"V, can we talk for a second, please?"

"Sure, B. Cheryl, Toni and Kevin were leaving, right guys?" said she and they nodded, leaving us two alone.

"So, what is it, B?"

"You seemed a bit upset and pissed in the morning. Is there something that's bothering you?"

"No, B.."

"Come on, V! I know that there is! Just tell me and we'll face it together."

"I'm going to be honest with you, but please promise me, that you won't get mad at me."

"Why would I? You are my best friend!"

"Okay...So since you and Archie kissed, I-I don't know. You guys seem to be really close and you hang out more often. A-And the thing, that upsets me more is... That I think, that Archie has forgot about me."

"Oh, V. Seriously now? Me and Archie? Yes, I get that you are worried, because I used to have feelings for him, but now I have Jug and I love him. And Archie loves you too. He would never forget about you."

Said I and hugged her. Seriously, though, me and Archie?

"Thanks, B. I'm sorry."

I would never let anyone betray or hurt Veronica like that. She shouldn't worry about our relationship with Archie. I mean, it's stupid. Right..?

Jughead's POV
Ugh. Another day, that I'm here sitting by myself and not going anywhere. It's not like I have missed school, or something, but I have missed my friends, Archie and Betty. Speaking of Betty, she doesn't visit me that often anymore. And when I text her to come, she says that she's with Archie. I'm not jealous, but I'm worried... I opened my phone and texted Toni.

TONI

Hi, Toni.

Hi, Jug. Is there something wrong?

No, I'm just bored.

Yeah me too. My second period is with mr. Matthew...

Oh, good luck. Uh can you do me a favor please?

Sure. What is it?

Do you uhm still have that picture with Betty and Archie kissing?

Yes, why?

I was wondering...Can u send it to me?

Are you jealous, Jones?

Me? Jealous? Never!

Yeah, wtv. Anyways I'm sending it.

Okay, thks.

I

gotta go now. See u.

See you, Topaz.

I was looking at that picture for ages. Something seemed to be wrong. They were kissing and holding hands. Betty seemed like she was enjoying it. Archie too. No, no, I'm just overthinking. They were pretending.

Veronica's POV
All day at school, Betty and Archie were talking, laughing, discussing, without noticing that I was there too. I felt like I was the third wheel and I decided to hang out with Kev, Cher and TT.

●●●

After school, at the Pembrooke, I was trying to do my homework, but I couldn't. All I could think of was Betty and Archie kissing and hugging and being all lovely-dovely together. I went to Pop's and ordered some food. No one was there to sit with me, so I took my bags and went to see Jughead for some reason.

(A few moments later)

"Hey, Jughead."

"Veronica? Hi."

He was surprised to see me and only me. To be honest, we don't hang out a lot, we don't even talk, we hate each other, because of my father.

"I brought some food from Pop's."

"Wow, I was just thinking of it."

I laughed and sat on a chair. Jughead sat on the bed and took his food out of the bag. He looked surprised again.

"How did you know?"

"Know what?"

"What I usually order."

"It's not that hard. You order everything that can be eaten."

Jughead laughed and thanked me. I haven't get used to him being nice to me. We were eating our meals without talking or looking at each other. Awkward silence alert.

Author's POV
"So, what's up?" asked Veronica as she finished her meal.

"Nothing much. I'm really bored."

They sat in awkward silence again, when Jughead broke it. He was nervous.

"Veronica, uh can I ask you something?"

"Yes, sure. What is it?"

"Maybe I'm just being crazy, but I think that since Archie and Betty kissed, they-"

"-talk together, go for walks together, laugh together? Or that they had became closer? Is that what you mean?"

"Excactly! I-I mean.."

"They don't remember us, Jughead. Ugh, it's not that I'm jealous and I hate to admit it, but I think that either Betty or Archie have got their feelings back.."

"But...Do you really think so?"

"I don't know... But that kiss they shared? It keeps replaying in my mind and I just go crazy!"

"Yes, me too."

They looked at each other and sighed. Veronica stood up, grabbed the bags and said goodbye to Jughead. She couldn't think of Barchie happening.

She needed to find a solution. Like when they had kissed again and she suggested to kiss Jughead. But Archie then, was a bit mad at her. She couldn't suggest to kiss Jughead again. As she said, she wasn't jealous. Or that's what she thought.

Jughead, on the other hand, he laid at his bed again, waiting for Betty to visit him. He opened his phone and looked at the picture that Toni had sent him. He suddenly heard a noise and closed his phone. It was Betty.

Jughead's POV
She came, she finally did. I knew that she would never forget about me.

"Betty, you came."

"Hi, Jug! Of course, I did! Why wouldn't I?"

"Maybe because, you didn't came by this morning and you didn't stay with me last night.."

"Oh, Juggie. How can I make it up to you? I think I have an idea.."

Betty walked over me seducively and got on the top of me. She kissed me and I kissed her back. For some reason, a few seconds later, I pulled away and stood up.

"Seriously, Betty? Sex? Are we going to be like Archie and Veronica, whose every answer to every problem is sex?!"

"B-But, Juggie, I-"

"-It's not you, Betty! You have changed and you know what? I prefer to sit here alone. So please, get out."

Betty's eyes were watery and she left crying. God, what did I just do? And most importantly, why? I sighed and punched the wall.

Archie's POV
I was at my room, when someone opened the door. It was Betty and she was crying.

"Betty, what happened?"

"It's Ju-Jughead. He-He j-j-"

"Don't cry, Betty. What did he do to you?"

"H-He di-didn't wa-want to sle-sleep with me a-and he to-told me to get out."

"Maybe he just wasn't feeling well. Don't overreact."

"Yo-You are right.."

I hugged her and she hugged me back. We sat at my room and did our homework together. We spent another evening, just us.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Dear readers,
This is the 3rd chapter of my new book, which I hope you enjoyed. Tysm for reading and don't forget to vote. And as Cheryl says, toodles!

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 2.5K 23
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #7 in Bughead #402 in Riverdale "Do you still love me?" "I can't answer that." Betty and Jughead's relationship was straight out of...
57.5K 1.3K 50
One small town.4 people. Archie, Betty, Jughead and Veronica, best friends since middle school. What changed? Senior year.... Jughead liked Veronic...
53.8K 1.2K 27
[COMPLETED] Veronica and Jughead spend 7 minutes together, the later, the night together and it leads to them sleeping together. They go back to each...
26.4K 750 22
in which veronica lodge falls in love with jughead jones, the boy she can never have. TOP RANKING: #3 IN JERONICA thank you all for 2k reads!!