𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪 || 𝙅...

By jeonili97

Yunho and I have been friends for the past 5 years. But little did he knows that I have a crush on him . Goin... More

1✨
2✨
3✨
4✨
5✨
6 ✨
7 ✨
8 ✨
9 ✨
10✨
11✨
12 ✨
13✨
14✨
15 ✨
A / N
16 ✨

17 ✨

2.6K 86 65
By jeonili97

" you will die, y/n. you will fucking die. i shall kill you with my bare hands no matter what."

seeing her at the other side of the glass , trapped into the bed while struggling to set free, i didn't like how they treat her but it's for the best . i thank the person or should i say doctor who helps to take care of her and left the mental hospital .

i breathe in the fresh air and smile as wide as i can , knowing that everything went back to normal . well , not really that normal .

-

his name written on the grave stone . i smile sadly seeing his name . if only i could wish i would be able to see him one last time, i don't mind saying how much i really love him and treats him like a king of this world . sadly , i can't do all that anymore .

" hey dad. it's been... i don't know.. 4 years? i can't count since i didn't want to remember at all. things has been very f up in here and i'm glad that you were able to sleep earlier than expected. " i tried so hard not to cry .

"  everyone is doing well here . mom , she's been doing great lately . she send regards . my friends ? they've been too nice despite now it's holidays for like 3 months , i can't wait to see all of them  when school reopens . if you're asking about yunho , he's probably doing fine after the incident happened . he's probably wanting to meet you . i hope i can see you once again and tell you how much that i really really love you . and you would be saying happy birthday since it's my birthday today . " i chuckle to myself when i said that while wiping my tears .

with all the last sentence i could give , i put the flowers on top of it . i stood up and walk away from there , crying all my tears out .

-

i didn't know what to do today . visiting suyeon who is in mental hospital , done . visiting my dad , done . i guess that's my birthday list then . i slouch on my sofa while watching some netflix and obviously chilling with my ice cream . the show is too sad that i kept crying and whining on how the guy left the girl just like that . to the point i even speak korean . wait , i'm a k- no no let's not think that too much .

" honey , instead of crying like that , how about you go out with your friends ? " my mum speaks the moment i stop whining .

" they went to other countries . "

" how about yeonjun ? " 

" getting along with his other 4 friends who are younger than him by 1-3 years . " yep , you read it correctly . they call themselves TXT or long form , Tomorrow X Together  .

" ATEEZ ? " 

i look up to her and she assume that i didn't thought of them . to be honest , i did thought of them way earlier but they've been too busy lately that i didn't want to disturb them . 

i shook my head as a no . she sigh in defeated and pats my head before went to the kitchen . i slouch on the sofa even more , trying not to make myself cry again . it's been going like 1 month since the last time i saw the clique . i couldn't bare myself to see them again since i know they've been working hard to debut as a kpop group . not gonna lie , i expecting them to be popular once they debuted .

" MOM ! LIL KID , I'M HOME ! "  

did i mention you guys that i actually have an older brother ? well , now you know after so long . anyone wants to guess who ? i bet yall want to know who is it . 

" ya ! lee jangjun ! for the last time i ain't a kid anymore ! "

" you still are to me . " patting my head , making me mad af

yeap . he's lee jangjun . he's from a group name Golden Child . honestly i'm not surprised he will come back one day but obviously not on my birthday . i walk up towards my room and just slams the door . it's not that i don't love him . it's just annoys me on how he always comes back and call me a kid . it's not the first , and it's not second . i could say more than that like literally . i laid on my bed , scrolling all my social media until i didn't realised that i fall alseep .

-

" hey wake up sleepyhead . "

i heard my brother that i threw my pillow towards him but i guess he's too good at dodging it . he quickly gave a sentence and went out , not knowing what was going on . i knew having a rapper brother really sucks . i lazily walk to the bathroom to take a quick bath and change to something simple .

the living room is literally dark . i couldn't see where was i going . worried to get hit or something . in fact , i did . i guess i hit the table . i heard some giggles that makes me shiver af . i quickly run to the nearest switch and switch on the light just to see everyone . and BOOM , there goes the pops and all .

" happy birthday y/f/n ! "

i got shock . everyone is here . i meant everyone . my mom , txt , golden child , some of my friends and my most loveable favourite clique , ateez . i couldn't say anything , to be frankly said , i'm speechless . i just stood there , just look at everyone with the smile on their face .

" we brought a present for you. CMON OUT ! " mingi said it too loud .

everyone started to smile even more , making me confused , until i saw someone walking out beside mingi . i couldn't believe it . i quickly ran towards him and hug him tight , making my legs wrap around his waist and my hands around his neck .

" hi jagi. do you miss me?" yunho said it in the most lovely way that he could do.

tears slowly forming and i cried on his shoulder. i didn't expect him to come out from the hospital quite early . ever since that incident , he wasn't allowed to go out from the hospital due to the wound that was really deep .

everything was going well. the party, the food, the cake. EVERYTHING. it's going well and going great. i couldn't stop cling onto yunho every single time he's trying to move away.

everything comes nearly to an end and everyone is starting to go back home. well, not really . as usual my clique will stay abit longer since i have video games at home . while they were busy playing , me and yunho at the bedroom . seriously , we couldn't stop clinging towards each other .

" why didn't you tell me that you were out from the hospital ? " i had to ask , while looking at the ceiling .

" to surprise you of course babe . "

so cheesy for calling me a babe . i look at him only to realise he look at me back . i smile towards him and he did back . i quickly get up and lays on top of him, making him chuckle and hug me tight .

" y/n, do you- nvm i will keep the cake for you. "

we look up and to see how my mum quickly walks away after seeing us being this clingy . we literally tried our best not to laugh out very loud .

" i love you, y/f/n. "

with that sentence , we gave a passionate kiss and hug once again , feeling each other warmth .

-- 끝 --

thank you for actually reading until now but sadly i have to end it here cause y/n finally has a good life and been having a good day yeet!

and yes, I actually wanted to post this on yunho's birthday but sadly i was somehow too late but IT'S OKAY. so hehe, thank you so much for the love ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 3K 29
"i-i'm in love with him, but he just sees me as a friend... with benefits that is. at least until you got here..." "mingi... i don't like him like th...
139K 8.1K 54
- ❝for you, my star.❞ IN WHICH A SIMPLE VILLAGE GIRL IS FACED WITH AN OPPORTUNITY THAT SHE CAN'T LET GO OF, AND WITH THAT OPPORTUNITY COMES WONDROUS...
349K 12.7K 54
Y/n was just an ordinary teenage girl, with loving parents and no worries but her life took a turn and she lost everything she treasured. Ateez, one...
62.2K 2.2K 35
two best friends who met through instagram... • lower case :) • bad at writing ;-; anyways , i hope you'll like this story (and maybe vote ehet) star...