13✨

just 1 more week and i'm going to school and see them again . i've been rotten at home for very long even though i've been studying . i'm a smartass , ugh i need to stop that . 

i stretch my whole body before going to the kitchen . i stop my way and shock to see suyeon's mom is here , in the house . both the moms look up to me and i quickly bow before making my way to the kitchen again . i quickly took a cup of water and make my way to the room .

" y/n , come here . " that was when i knew things are bad again .

i went towards them and sat infront of the bitch's mom . i didn't mean to be rude but i just never like it . 

" on behalf of suyeon , i'm sorry about her . " oh god . why is she apologising and not her daughter .

" yeonjun was the one who told me everything of what she has done . " 

i stare at her with big eyes , more to shock since it's yeonjun who say it . she nodded and give a thin lips . she look down and really felt bad about all this .

" i guess you were right about my daughter . she's a crazy bitch . "

i went even shock when her own mom said that words about her . she say quite alot of words talking about suyeon but i never thought that suyeon's mom is a very nice person . only the daughter is hell of a ride . i went towards her and gave a hug to calm her down , which it's a success . 

after moments of talking , she decided to go home and have some alone time . i gave her one last tight hug before she proceed to walk away . i look at my mum and she look at me . she just give me a tight hug before walking out to work . 

i decided to go to the public library , so i quickly change to yunho's hoodie and a blue jeans . i took my school stuff , pack into my school bag and walk out from the house .

the moment i reach to the public library , i went to find a seat and sit there . as i sit , i start to take out my stuff and decide to study . plugged in my earplugs and i'm concentrate . 

" hey bitch . "

i heard that but it's more to mumbling since i'm using earplugs . i look up to see suyeon standing infront of me . i roll my eyes and continue studying since it's public library . 

she pull my headphone out , making me hiss in pain . i give a death glare towards her but she don't bother and i look down on my writing book . shit , it just got smudge abit . 

" is it okay if yunho accompany me go out today ? i need someone to kill the mood ? "

" if he's okay with it , then go . if he say no , then you have a mum for a reason . "

i replied in the most coldest tone . to be honest , i don't really get why does she really wants yunho ? 

for pleasure ? well , maybe , since he's good- I MEAN we've never done it . i guess

she was still standing infront of me , giving me death glare . i just look at her and give a 'what' face . she roll her eyes and tried grabbing the hoodie that i wore . i look at her , shock . why ? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AND SHE JUST MAD BRUH . 

the people around me was starting to look at us . i tried to stop this situation but she starting to shout at me , making me flinch for a moment . the librarian went towards us and decide to kick us out from the library . i groan in annoyance , grab my stuff and walk out of the library .

" so , can- "

her sentence got cut . i slap the shit out of her . i slap her cheek with all my might . i'm just so annoyed . all i wanted to do was to study since the exams are coming the moment i come back to school after the suspend shit .

i turn to saw how yunho and others look at me . i quickly walk and hug him , crying damn hard on his chest . i'm just so stress that she keeps getting in both the clique and my way . like she have to stop interfering our life . 

" yunho , baby . why are you- "

" get the fuck out of here , you piece of shit ! "

i shouted at her when i turn around to look at her while pushing her to the ground . i was so pissed that i shot a death glare towards her with my puffy red eyes . 

" don't you ever dare call my yunho your fucking boyfriend . " 

i pointed at her with my index while saying that sentence . with that , i slap her one last time and walk off from there , leaving all the people who was looking at us but i don't bother . the boys followed me behind , fastening their pace .

yunho's pov 

all of us quickly fasten our pace since she was quite fast . some of them nearly gave but she's my girl so i quickly run and pull her arm to my embrace . she cry badly once again , but her sobbing can be heard . i rub her back repeatedly while kissing her head .

" i'm t-tired . i really h-hate her s-so much . "

she really sound so hurt that i hug her even tighter , making her clenching my shirt very hard . i went soft while rubbing her back . 

her sobs starting to slow down and the clench loosen . i kiss her head one time , making her melt into my embrace . that's when i felt her arms around my waist . she hug me so tightly that i just chuckle and pat her head .

" i hate how she call you her baby . " she was mumbling but i could hear .

" you know that i'm yours anyways . " i say it proudly , making her snuggle into my chest more . 

i pat her head once again before cupping her cheeks . i look at her face , her eyes are so puffy , her nose is so red and her mouth is literally frowning . i wipe her leftover tears on her cheeks , and kiss her cheek . she smile , but it wasn't enough for me . i kiss her cheeks repeatedly , give her a kiss on the forehead . basically , i'm kissing all over her face , making her keep giggling about it .

" okay , yunho . stop . " she cup my cheeks and stopping me while giggling .

i smile towards her , making her smile even bigger . she hug me once again . i just chuckle and pat her back again . i kiss on her head before putting my chin on her head . i just thought to myself , soon everything will be just fine . it takes alot of time .

--- End of chapter 13 ✨ ---

this is coming to an end soon . i hope that you guys have been reading while enjoying this . i'm still trying to post as fast as i can tbh . so yeaaaaa . pls do vote btw ! 😊💖