5✨

It's been a month since the last I talked to Yunho. Well, it's just too quiet but i just have to shrug if off. I don't really mind i guess.

wooyoung and i haven't been as close as we were used to be. i mean, he have to tell me why but he kept avoiding me. but for now, class first. I just sigh in annoyed and continue reading a book.

"Y/N, where is wooyoung?"

His close friend, San. Choi San.

"He haven't been talking to me lately. so I'm not sure, San."

he looks at me with the most painful he have ever hear in a sentence. i just smiled, reassure him that I will be fine. he just nodded and walked towards his place. i just really don't know where is wooyoung. he hasn't been talking to me for almost a week.

everyone was being fangirl and fanboy i don't know why. i look up only to see Yunho and that bitch holding hands. i just rolled my eyes and read my book. the sound got louder, making me feel annoyed that i just stood up, making everyone stare at me. i went out, pushing both of them.

I know he was supposed to be my bestfriend. but, he isn't the guy that I've known for very long. i walk through the hallway, slowly tears forming, not caring about the class that was about to start soon. i felt a hand pulling my arm and got into someone embrace.

"I'm sorry for avoiding you."

i quickly push Wooyoung away from me and just give a death stare. he just didn't dare to put his head up. i groan in annoyance and just walk back to the class. i was just so mad that he really avoided me just like that .

as i reach to the class , all of the people inside stare at me without any second chances . i quickly give a frown face and stare at the teacher . he just sigh in defeat and let me in . as i walk pass some people , that Kim Suyeon just have to put her leg out , making me tripped . i just sigh in defeat and ignore it . sat down , and instead of listening , i went to sleep.

"wake up , sleepyhead ."

the voice makes me startled for a moment when i got up . damn , how long did i fell asleep ? i look up to see Yunho infront of me, smiling .

YUNHO ?

i quickly sit up , staring at him in disbelief. is he literally talking to me now?

he just smile and walk away with his girlfriend. i just sigh in pain. really didn't think of him being with Suyeon until now. i guess it's lunch now. i just stand up lazily and was about to leave until i see how Wooyoung blocking my way.

"get lost." that was the only words i could think of.

"not until I explain."

"you did. by avoiding me."

those words hit him badly. i could see how shock he is when i said that. i just sigh, took my bag and walk out, pushing him.

i didn't feel like studying in school so i decide to walk home even though it's only half day. i know people will tend to look for me but i don't even bother since i'm really "tired".

"mom, i'm home."

it's her off day. she ran towards me, looking so shock.

"but, you will usually go home late? why-"

"i just don't feel like studying today."