10✨

" finally i'm done ! "

i shouted in excitement after finishing the assignment .

this was supposed to be in partner but me insisting to do it alone since i don't trust having a partner to do , especially those bitches in the class . i just slouch on the bench .

" yeah yeah , can you help with my assignment now ? " mingi beg after seeing me getting all relaxed .

i laugh and went to sit beside him . i tried to teach him but he kept giving the " huh ? " face . i just giggled with that face and explain to him slowly .

" ah ! i get it now ! thanks y/n ! "

he thank me while giving me a pinch on the cheek lightly . 

i just chuckled and went back to the bench . as i was about to sit down , i felt two hands around my waist and my head hit the chest . i just giggled and turn around to see yunho smiling so wide . i hug him tight while he did to me . we let go and sit together . mingi just rolled his eyes since he doesn't really like seeing both of us getting all PDA (Public Display of Affection) .

" what are you guys doing ? "

" assignments . " me and mingi said at the same timing . 

we look at each other and gave a high five before i look at yunho again . he just look so lost that i just giggle a little due to that lost face . i pinch lightly on his cheek before looking at mingi focusing on the assignment . i felt like a proud mom , looking at my son working hard .

" jeong yunho ! "

the three of us look up and look at the direction . i just sigh , knowing that this would happen . suyeon and her 2 other girls .

" what do you want , woman ? " he sound so sexy . I MEANT- , mad . 

" what do i want ? obviously you , honey . "

she said in the most seductive and sexual way that it got me cringe so badly .

i look at her who was obviously trying hard to show her cleavage , making sure yunho fall for it while the 2 girls was staring at me . little did they know behind them was another 2 of my girls , looking out for this problem .

" darling , as much as you want him , he doesn't want you anymore . " mingi voiced out . SAY IT LOUDER , MINGI ! 

" nobody is talking to you , such a busybody bitch . " i got triggered when suyeon says that to mingi .

i stood up from the bench , hands in my pocket and look at her in the eye . she's mad , but i'm way mad than her . firstly , trying hard to get my boyfriend into her arms . secondly , holding my boyfriend's arm . thirdly , shutting up my bestfriend . oh yes , mingi is my bestfriend now . 

i grab her arm which was on yunho's arm and twist abit , not too much but just making her whine in pain . the other 2 girls tried to tackle me but lucky me , my other 2 friends who was behind them the whole time grab their whole body . 

" why can't you just stop interfering us ? "

" because you took my- AHHH ! "

i twist her arm , making her scream in pain . i really couldn't take with her behaviour .

" y/n , what are you doing !? "

that voice .

i turn to see yeonjun grabbing my arm away from her and stare deadly at me . i stare at him back , knowingly this is going to happen sooner .