Back to back

By Golden_L_M

"So, Jungkook, do you still have my back?" A story about two idols, who are incredibly dedicated to their car... More

The Beginning
Into you
Eyes on her
Intoxicated
Friendzoned
I like you
Snow kiss
Hard to catch
Right thing
Not words, actions
Dreams
I love you
I should have told you
Starry night
I must protect her
First heartbreak
Hopeless
Emptiness
Easier said than done
Can't let go
Kiss the pain away
The next morning
Over before it even started
I'm sorry
Loneliness
Question
Jealous
Promise
What have I done?
Question
One last chance
Date
⚠️ Bold
Mine
Dispatch
I would choose you
Together
Completed

I missed you

1.5K 49 3
By Golden_L_M

Even though I didn't want to bother too much with the fact that she went out with another male, I repeat another male, I couldn't bring myself to peaceful sleep. I kept tossing and turning around despite the comfortable bedding. 
I told her that it didn't matter and that I don't mind her hanging out with others but deep down I was more than jealous, I was super jealous. 

The fact that I wasn't even going back to Korea but leaving to USA straight from Japan didn't contribute to the situation, it only made my heart feel more uneasy. 
I assumed that we won't be able to meet until first award shows and that made me jump out of bed. That was almost a whole month without her! 

I dug my fingers into the pillow furiously. 

I wasn't jealous because I didn't believe or trust her, I was jealous because of people that could see her every day, that could talk to her, hold her and support her in her weakest moments. 
I was jealous because I couldn't be there for her when she needs a shoulder to cry on and to think that spot would be taken by someone else made me even angrier. 

I knew very well that I am not perfect regardless of all the bragging from our dear Armies, about the so-called Golden Maknae of BTS aka. Me. Maybe I could sing, rap, dance, play sports and draw well but there were things that our fans weren't familiar with. That was for instance my relationship with Lisa and the feelings I had towards her. 

Because when it comes to the relationship I'm not as perfect as I would like to be. I start meaningless fights, I mess up frequently and I get jealous easily, but there are also things that I'm proud of. Even though I seem like a playboy to some, I don't play. I think that we can play with balls, dolls etc., but we shall never play with hearts. 
They are way too vulnerable to be played with. Also, I try to give my best when I'm in relationship, I could do whatever it takes for someone I love and lastly, I'm very loyal. 
That means that when I choose you, it's you and only you. My eyes only see you and my heart only beats for you. 

Kookie! Are you sleeping? I feel asleep watching some movie and woke up just now, so I thought I would text you and then go back to bed. Are you alright? Your flight is tomorrow? Stay safe! I will watch the shows you will be appearing on regularly, so stay healthy and be back quickly! 

I smiled. I loved that girl with my whole heart. 

The days in USA passed quickly as we were fully booked. I enjoyed my time there, we performed and got interviewed many times, we also met with our dear armies. 
Despite enjoying each and every day, I felt a great homesickness and you could only imagen my happiness when we landed back in Korea. 

Where are you? I'm back. 

It literally took her 5 seconds to reply to my text. 

I'll be waiting for you. 

What did she mean that she will be waiting for me? I found myself being dumbfounded but then again, I was being pulled out of my mind when my hyungs pushed me into the van that was waiting for us. The whole way to our dorm I was strangely quiet and my members noticed it right away. 

"What is it Jungkook, are you very tired?" Jimin asked me and winked as our eyes met. 

"What?" I stated dumbly and tossed my head. 

"I guess our Jungkookie is lost in his thoughts," JHope said and raised an eyebrow at me while giving me one of those "creepy" smiles. 

I decided not to care too much about them and since I was really lost in my thought, I totally forgot to pay attention to our surroundings. 

"Let's go, Jungkook, you first," Namjoon said and gave me the space to exit the van. 

Immediately when I left the vehicle, I realised that we are not in front of our dorm, not even close to be exact. 

"What...?" I started my sentence but was rudely interrupted by Jin: "Enjoy our little bunny." I could see all my hyungs wave at me and not even a minute later they were nowhere to be seen. Why did they leave me on the streets in the middle of nowhere? What was happening? If this was one of their pranks...I swear...

"Kookie!" I heard a loud and very familiar voice screaming my name behind my back. 

I didn't have to turn around to see who was the one yelling my name in the middle of the night. I knew very well that it was her. My Lisa. When I eventually turned around, she was standing in front of me, with her shining smile and big loving eyes. 

"Lisa, I missed you so much," I whispered and hugged her tight.

"Me too, I missed you too," she said and hugged me back.

I don't know how long we stood there in the middle of nowhere.

"Let's go."

"Where to?"

"You will see." 

When she spoke to me, her eyes were sparkling which resulted in my heart skipping a beat. 

It was 6 pm but because it was winter time it was already night which made it quite useful for us as we were harder to recognize. Firstly, she took me to the bookstore. I didn't know she was into books? It isn't written in his profile on the internet? 
Don't judge me for stalking my girlfriend on the net. I couldn't help myself. At first, I just wanted to find out who her bias in BTS was and after that my investigation went out of control. 

"Do you like books, Kookie?" she asked me. 

"Well, yeah...I guess I do," I answered. 

"My favourite is Little Prince," she said with voice calmer than usual. I could see the named book in her hands and I wanted to ask her why did she choose that book to be her favourite but she didn't let me. Instead she put the book back to the shelf and smiled widely. 

"What is your favourite? she asked gently. 

"Oh, I can't remember one right now, but I do enjoy anime more to be honest." 

Our debate continued for another fifteen minutes, when she held my hand and said that we should get going. 

"Where to now, Miss?" I asked while smiling at her adorable face. 

"Arcade!" she shouted happily. 

After spending an hour and a half competing in the games, we finally had enough but decided to come back as soon as our schedule would let us. 

"You are really competitive you know?" she said and put a hand on her head as if she was having a headache. 

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. 

"I am not! I can't believe you beat me like that! Aishhhhh..." 

I laughed at her cute outrage but tried to contain myself when she looked me straight into eyes. I swear that I could see fire in them. 

"What about eating something now?" I asked her and as soon as that question came out of my mouth, she became as sweet as a kitten. I guess you are different when you are hungry... 

After having a meal, we decided to take a walk. We were near the Han river so we decided to walk beside it and enjoy the beautiful sky, full of stars. 

"I forgot to ask you earlier today, why is The Little Prince your favourite book?" 

"Well, it teaches us about life. Even though it is a childhood book, it makes so much sense when you read it as an adult. I especially like how it portrays love. It is more than just enjoying a beauty of a person that we love. Loving means sharing common goals, being there for a person in a time of their weakness, overcoming obstacles together and relying on that person." 

When she spoke, her face was peaceful and her voice calm yet I could feel so much from just the way she was talking. 

"Also, that we should appreciate the person we love, spend time with her when we can because life can be really unpredictable and maybe we will regret later that we didn't try our best to keep that person, to make her stay by our side...we could of course meet others, but will it be the same? Will our heart be satisfied with that? Will we be able to forget the one we loved deeply but failed to make them stay in our life?" 

Her every word touched my heart and I felt like I could say a million things but none came out of my mouth. Instead I decided to turn my words into an action. I leaned towards her and held her cheek with one hand and her hand with the other. 
We stared at each other's eyes and when I felt like I couldn't hold it anymore, I pulled her even closer and pressed my lips against hers. 

We both kept our eyes open, as if it was a staring competition, as our lips collided in a passionate kiss. I moved my hands so I was holding her by her shoulders which consequently gave me the better access to her mouth. 
Our kisses became wetter and deeper every second and I couldn't hold a moan that escaped when she lightly bit my lower lip. 

"You became very good at this? Did you practise?" I asked her while trying to catch a little air. 

"You bet," she said and winked at me. After that she moved my hand on her waist and put her arms around my neck. 

She looked me in the eyes but I couldn't take my attention off her now swollen lips. She was making me go crazy. 

I could feel her thumbing my bruised lips, which made me finally look her in the eyes. 

"Shall we continue where we stopped?" After that sentence, which sounded more like a rhetorical question, she leaned forward and kissed me. 

I missed her. And she missed me. 

**************

Here is an update!!! Thank you all very much for reading this story, special thanks for upvoting goes to: Yeccygg, Queenie1148, ekayuni, flyacrosstheglobe,superbubblyhead, _sheisthewoman_, HtayHtay8, mitsuhaxxxxxx and thank you once again for your lovely comments _sheisthewoman_. 

i hope you will enjoy the reading < 3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 4K 35
Lisa is an ordinary girl who is studying medicine to pursue her dream of becoming a doctor. She always thought that she will have a simple life just...
45.7K 1.5K 19
•A married couple, that was on the verge of divorcing because of a young boy, but got a divorce because of a lot of things. Would they still get back...
22.5K 989 31
In a world where the fans and the public have more clear the rules to survive as an idol, than the idols themselves. In a reality so stereotyped whe...
13.5K 471 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...