Sugar Baby

By TwerkHarryTomlinson

Louis falls for an underage teenager that's a sugar baby but belongs to someone else. More

SB1
SB2
SB4
SB5
SB6
SB7
SB8
SBAN
SBC
Sorry!
SB9
SB10
SB11
SBBZ
SB12
Read Pls!
SB13
Update
SB14

SB3

874 29 4
By TwerkHarryTomlinson

Harry was doing his homework when Nick walks into Harry's room, throws a suit, tie and shoes on the bed.

" What's that? " Harry points his pencil to the clothes.

" Red Carpet. "

" W-w-what? I can't people from school will see and plus my lip is busted and eye is swollen. "

" I got people to cover that and no one will notice because we will be in a big tent after you if they do just say your a friend of mines! "

" Nick... "

" What did you just call me? "

" I mean Daddy... "

" Put.it.on. "

Harry sighs.

***

" Stay in my eye sight. " Nick tells Harry.

" I will go sit over there. " Harry says and walks to a empty table, sits down and pulls out his phone.

" Kiss me where I lay down my hands press to your cheeks a long way from the playground. " Zayn Malik sings and Harry looks up from his phone his and sees him sitting down next Louis on stage.

" I have loved you since we were 18 long before we both thought the same thing. " Louis smiles singing.

Harry couldn't help but stare at Louis.

He was perfect.

His hair brown fluffy hair was brushed up, he was a bit shorter sitting down next to Zayn. But that wasn't what got Harry's attention it was his eyes. Harry could get lost in Louis's blue eyes and how the crinkles appeared at the corner of his eyes every time he smiles.

" To be loved and to be in love and all I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18 I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18 I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18 " Zayn and Louis harmonized.

Everyone clapped including Harry when Zayn and Louis stood up.

Harry's phone rung.

It was Niall.

" Hey! Niall look I'm sorry that I yelled at you I- "

" It's fine... " Niall's says in a normal tone.

" Really? "

" Yeah, I guess.... "

" Wanna hang out tomorrow? "

" Yea...what with the noise in the background? Where're you? "

" Um...at my hotel watching a movie... " Harry lies.

" Oh yeah? What movie? "

" Ugh...The Purge Anarchy. "

" I SAW THAT THE OTHER DAY! DON'T YOU HATE HOW THEY GOT TO THAT APARTMENT WHERE THE GIRL SHOT HER SISTER BECAUSE SHE WAS HAVING A AFFAIR WITH HER HUSBAND! "

" Niall... " Harry chuckles nervously. " I haven't got that far yet. "

" Oh...sorry....call me when you get to that part. "

" Okay. "

" Bye. "

" Bye. " Harry says and hangs up.

" Lost much? " Zayn smirks causing Harry to look up to see Zayn and Louis.

Louis remembers Harry's hair and his eyes widened.

" No, are you because last time I check this place was for actors not singers. " Harry says in almost harsh tone.

" Smart mouth....I like you. " Zayn says and sticks his hand out. " No need to tell you my name because you already know it. "

" Ha- " Harry stops himself. " Marcel. " Harry shakes his hand.

" Louis Tomlinson....oops your chest is out!" Louis shakes Harry's hand, they both looked deep into each other eyes, didn't want to let go. " Hi. " Harry says and Nick notices and walks over.

" Marcel! I was looking for you! " Nick fakes a smile. " I see you have already met my manager Louis and his cousin Zayn. "

" Yeah. " Harry says.

" Louis! How's Eleanor and Elizabeth? " Nick asked harshly.

" Great! Thanks asking. " Louis smiles.

" That's good...Marcel can I speak with you for a second? "

" Y- " Before Harry could say anything Louis and Zayn watch Nick snatches Harry by wrist and pushes him outside to the back of the tent.

" Wow someone is mad? " Zayn refers to Nick.

" Stay right here. " Louis tells Zayn and walks outside of the tent. .

" How many other guys have you been flirting with here? " Louis watches Nick push Harry's head back and roughly messes up the suit Harry is wearing. " Huh? Why is "

" No. " Harry cries.

" Liar! " Nick pushes Harry causing him to hit the ground harder. " You're a wh0re. " Nick pulls Harry up by his shirt. " Lying slut. " Nick shoves Harry to the ground.

" NICK! " Louis shouts, gasps and covers his mouth.

" Louis! " Nick says. " Hey! "

" Marcel, are you okay? " Louis asked.

" Yeah, I'm fine. " Harry stands up and brushes himself off. " I think you embarrassed me enough for tonight will you take me back to yours now....Never mind I will walk.... " Harry sighs and walks out

" Why did you do that Nick? "

" You mind your own business and stay out of mines. " Nick brushed past Louis.

Harry threw the coat jacket to the ground and tried fixing the button down shirt before knocking on Niall's door.

" Ms. Gallagher! Hi. " Harry says.

" Harry, what're your doing here? "

" Is Niall here? "

" Yes, come in Niall is in his room. "

" Thank you. " Harry says and walks to Niall's room. " He- " Harry walks in on Niall wanking " Oh? Nialler. "

" Harry! " Niall shouts covering himself.

" Relax. " Harry walks in and shuts the door. " It's not like I haven't seen you naked before. "

" What're you doing here? "

" I came to spend time with my bestfriend. "

" How generous of you. "

" What were you wanking about? " Harry asked. " Mrs. Horan? " Harry cooed.

" No! I wouldn't masturbate in a billion years! Even tho he has the muscles of a Greek God and a smile that can save millions of lives.... "

" Are you sure you weren't? " Harry lays back on Niall's bed.

" How did you get here? "

" I took a bus. "

" In a suit? "

" Yes, I guess... "

" Weird... "

" The only thing weird is you masturbating with the radio on.... "

" I like listening to music while wanking! " Niall pulls up his boxers.

" How do you get off to music? "

" It's this new artist Zayn Malik his voice is beyond amazing and he gets me a little excited. "

" Nasty! " Harry hits Niall with a pillow.

" He's hot! But there is No chance in hell that he wants me. "

" You never know. "

" He's 5 years older than us and plus he's famous."

" Hey, can I stay the night here? I don't feel like getting on a bus. "

" You know you can stay the night every night. "

" I know. " Harry stands up and takes off his shirt and Niall sees all scars and bruises on Harry's back.

" Where did you get all these scars and bruises from? "

" I- " Harry quickly puts his shirt back on. " I-I don't know. " Harry stuttered. " I have to go. "

" No! " Niall stands up and grabs Harry arm. " Where are you getting those from? Is someone hurting you? You can tell me Harry I'm your bestfriend a- " Without thinking Harry pushes Niall down.

" Niall! I'm so sorr- "

" Get out! " Niall yells.

" Niall. "

" Harry get the f*ck out now! " Niall stands up.

" I'm sorry. " Harry whimpers before leaving.

***

" I'm sorry. " Nick says and wraps his arms Harry.

" No, no your not because you're going to do it again. "

" Well maybe if you listen to me and stop flirting with other people then I wouldn't have to hurt you. "

" I wasn't flirting with anyone because of you I lost my bestfriend. "

" You want your bestfriend back? "

" No...duh. "

" Would 3 VIP tickets to the movie awards do? " Nick asked holding up three long blue tickets.

" Yes! Thank you so much! " Harry wraps his arms around Nick's neck and pecks his lips. "

" Thank you what? "

" Thank you so much daddy. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 5.5K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
146K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
574K 27.5K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
267K 8.2K 77
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...