Brave Book 2 - FanFic CHIM/CH...

ArtistWriter tarafından

This is a continuation of the first book! Julie is a fifteen year old foster child whose been through hell a... Daha Fazla

Part 213
Part 214
Part 215
Part 216
Part 217
Part 218
Part 219
Part 220
Part 221
Part 222
Part 223
Part 224
Part 225
Part 226
Part 227
Part 228
Part 229
Part 230
Part 231
Part 232
Part 233
Part 234
Part 235
Part 236
Part 237
Part 238
Part 239
Part 241
Part 242
Part 243
Part 244
Part 245
Part 246
Part 247
Part 248
Part 249
Part 250
Part 251
Part 252
Part 253
Part 254
Part 255
Part 256
Part 257
Part 258
Part 259
Part 260
Part 261
Part 262
Part 263
Part 264
Part 265
Part 266
Part 267
Part 268
Part 269
Part 270
Part 271
Part 272
Part 273
Part 274
Part 275
Part 276
Part 277
Part 278
Part 279
Part 280
Part 281
Part 282
Part 283
Part 284
Part 285
Part 286
Part 287
Part 288
Part 289
Part 290
Part 291
Part 292
Part 293
Part 294
Part 295
Part 296
Part 297
Part 298
Part 299
Part 300
Part 301
Part 302
Part 303
Part 304
Part 305
Part 306
Part 307
Part 308
Part 309
Part 310
Part 311
Part 312

Part 240

2.2K 64 9
ArtistWriter tarafından

Author's POV

The scent in the room was foreign to Julie, the sweet vanilla and lavender was replaced with a strong red apple and oak. She was completely shattered. The drug had numbed her entire being, keeping her asleep - forcing her eyes to stay closed. She stretches out on the double bed - sighing with comfort, she knew she was at her Aunt Sarah's; last nights memory flash back to her jolting her eyes opened.

"Sh*t!" She sits up too fast, her vision clouding with the blood hastening to her brain - getting her light headed. She's afraid she said something wrong last night, she doesn't remember anything past walking into her Aunts home. She checks the time seeing it was only nine o'clock in the morning - she exhales with relief knowing she hadn't slept in for too long. She slowly gets out of bed and tiptoes down the stairs - the smell of bacon being cooked makes her stomach rumble. Last nights munchies not satisfied.

"Good morning potty" Sarah greets her with a cackle, Julie giggles along with her - thankful her aunt isn't blowing up on her

"You're not going to tell me off?" She asks, taking a seat on the kitchen barstool

"Nah.. Although if Cheryl finds out she'll be telling both of us off" This makes Julie's heart quicken in beats - her parents were definitely going to kill her

"Please don't tell them" She says in a pathetic whisper, she couldn't have her parents find out - she didn't want to disappoint them with the actions she had been enacting

"I wont say anything... Just don't do it again" Sarah knew Julie wouldn't listen to her - she wasn't her Mum to tell her what to do. She could only try and talk some sense into that teenage mind of hers.

"Erm.. So bacon?" Julie wasn't going to stop doing drugs - she loved it, she loved everything about escaping this world with only a puff or two from the amazing 'Green Magic'

"Made you a fry up" Sarah sets the overloaded plate in front of a starving Julie - without any hesitations she tucks into the breakfast, eating it with absolutely no manners. She doesn't care, she's starving and she needs to get this enormous amount of food into her irritable belly.

"Do you mind taking me to the park near your house? My cars there" Julie asks just before shoveling a forkful of fried egg into her mouth

"You owe me for this!" Sarah says seriously - but Julie can't seem to take her Aunt seriously. She brushes it off with a laugh and continues to eat her breakfast whilst Sarah goes to change out of her pajamas. She should feel guilty, she should be worried, but her behavior seems to be unfazed. She doesn't care, she never did - she loved the rush of it all. So, she'd do it over-and-over again - she'd do it until she got sick of the escape.

"So where did your parents think you were last night?" Sarah asks coming back into view. Julie owed Sarah an explanation of what happened - she had saved her ass last night.

"Libby's.. I erm.. I was with my friend Jacob, we just wanted to have a good time" Julie tells a very unimpressed Sarah. She couldn't look her in the eye, so she busies herself - cleaning up the mess she created on the kitchen countertop - hurrying over and dumping her empty plate into the sink.

"Be careful Julie.. Don't do something you'd regret"

"I'm going to be honest with you" Julie begins, her aunt is listening to her - in someway Sarah understood where Julie was coming from. Sarah always loved a good time, and she couldn't blame the young teen. So she allows her to speak her mind, with a judgmental free zone.

"I'm not going to stop smoking.. I like it.. It's hard to explain... And Jacob respects me, he never takes advantage of me.. He's a good lad" And he was a good lad, he never disrespected Julie - he always looked out for her. Julie could see the good in him, and it was rare to have someone like him in her life.

"I'm not going to tell you what to do.. I just want you to be careful.. And if you do end up doing it again, you can always come to my place and crash for the night" Sarah pulls her into a tight embrace, she was going to let Julie find herself - whether it was through drugs or not. She would only be there to tell her right from wrong and hope she'd take her advice.

"Thank you" Julie was thankful to have someone so understanding in her life - someone who didn't constantly tell her off for every little and big thing she did. Someone who she could call a friend.

**

Author's POV

She wanted to see Libby today, but she didn't think her parents would be okay with it - she had supposedly already seen her last night. She didn't want them to get suspicious, plus her family wanted her home today. They wanted to spend time with her, it was Sunday after all - Sunday was always family day.

"You can pick the next film Jules" Cheryl says to a day dreaming Julie - she smiles at her Mam and focuses back on the screen. They had all been cuddled up in the cinema room. She didn't want her parents to think she didn't want to spend time with them - she did, but she wanted to be with her girlfriend right now.

"This is me favorite film" Cheryl says, she could see Julie wasn't all there - she was trying to get her to enjoy the moment. She feels distance between them.

Libby👭💕: Missing you x

She cant handle it anymore, she plucks up the courage to ask her parents - she shouldn't have to ask her parents whether she could or couldn't go out. She didn't want them to get upset.

"Erm.. I think Libby wants to go out for lunch" Julie gets off her seat - her parents looking at her with frowns on both their faces

"You were just with her last night, come sit" Kimberley tries to grab her daughters hand but Julie's already walking out of the room - Cheryl follows her out, she wasn't going to let her leave; she hasn't been spending much time with her parents.

"You're not going to Libby's get back inside! You were with her all night and morning" There's some jealousy in Cheryl, jealousy that her little girl would rather spend time with someone else.

"I want to be with Libby" Julie says, she grabs her boots and pulls them on - Cheryl wasn't having any of it. She grabs the other boot before Julie had a chance.

"You're not going anywhere!" She snaps, this angers Julie - she snatches the boot from her Mam's hand

"I am! I will always pick my girlfriend over you! What don't you get?!!" Julie shouts, this completely breaks Cheryl's heart - her face crumbles as she watches her daughter grab her keys and leave the house - slamming the door behind her.

Julie knew that was the only way her Mam would let her leave - she had to say something mean. She knew she took it too far, but she really wanted to see her Libby, she hadn't seen her in about two days - and she was going crazy. She needed to see her, kiss her, hold her - just be with her. She didn't bother replying to Libby, she wanted to surprise her - her aunts and uncles had gone back to work, and now Julie could freely go in and out of her girlfriends home.

She curses herself for forgetting her coat, the seasons were changing but the cold air was being stubborn. She parks her car in front of Libby's home and runs to the front door - knocking and opening the door straight away. Nana P and Papa always treated Julie like their own grandchild - this was her home.

"Hi Nana" Julie beams, she takes her into a tight embrace - she was so thankful to have Libby's grandparents in her life. They were amazing and loving people.

"Hi bunny! Cinnamon is upstairs mopping around about god knows what" She chuckles, Julie doesn't take another second - she's running up to her girlfriends room

"Baby!" Libby squeals, jumping into Julie's opened arms - you would think they haven't seen each other in years. They're all lips, kissing each other urgently and passionately. They couldn't get enough - they were in love.

"Mmm I thought you were mad at me" Libby murmurs against Julie's lips - she doesn't give her a chance to reply, she attaches their lips back together - her tongue sliding naturally into Julie's mouth.

"I'm not mad" Julie says breathlessly, they finally part their lips - giving both a chance to speak.

"You didn't reply to my text" Libby pouts, they walk over to her bed - wrap their limbs together. They couldn't keep their hands to themselves - always needing some sort of contact.

"I wanted to surprise you.. What do you say we go somewhere?" Julie wanted to drive somewhere - anywhere. She wanted to talk about meaningless sh*t that only Libby would find interesting. Eat bad food - just be together.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere.. Let's go get something to eat, did you eat?" She asks, her fingers running through her girlfriends light locks - Libby smiles at Julie, she was always smiling in her presence

"I did, but its fine.. Let me just get dressed" She untangles herself and walks over to her closet to change - Julie watches her with interest. She's smiling like a fool, she was always happy around Libby - it was her aura that always lightened up her insides. There was no other emotion but happiness, all smiles and giggles - that's all she knew how to do.

"What?" Libby giggles, she notices Julie staring with a beaming smile

"Nothing.. You're just so beautiful" Libby blushes, she rolls her eyes buttoning up the last of her shirt - she's trying to hide her rosey cheeks

"Tie your hair up" Julie loved when her girlfriend had her hair up - it showed her full face, and it also gave her better access to her silk neck that she couldn't seem to keep her lips away from. Libby does some final touches before the couple descends out of the house - they sprint to the car, the cold weather sending a shiver down their spines.

"It's fcking cold!" Libby shivers, Julie takes her girlfriends hands with her own - rubbing them and kissing each finger in hopes to warm in up

"Aww! Aren't you cute" Libby teases

"Fine! Let your little fingers freeze! I'm warming them up for myself! Those fingers could get frostbite and you could end up fingerless! Then I'm fcking screwed" The car goes silent for a few seconds - then it's soon erupted with obnoxious laughing. Julie grabs her girls face in her hands and kisses her hard - Libby's laughs filling her mouth, sending warmth and love into her body.

"I love you" Julie says with so much emotion, you'd be crazy to think she didn't mean it - every single word escaping her lips were sincere

"I love you too" Libby places a chaste kiss against Julie's lips - finally letting her start the car. They drive in a peaceful silence, the car being filled with low music streaming through the speakers. They hold hands the entire car journey, kisses being exchanged every so often

"You remember Jacob?" Julie asks, she wanted her girlfriend to know that they had been hanging out - she wasn't going to tell her everything. She just wanted to be somewhat honest with her

"Yeah?" Libby replies, changing the channel whilst Julie continued to talk

"I was hanging out with him the other day, he's a really nice lad" Libby wasn't the type of girlfriend that gets jealous, it was one quality that Julie loved about her - she let her do her own thing.

"Has he been back from Uni?" Libby's heard of Jacob here and there, she knew he was older than them and she also knew his sister Carly.

"Yeah, he came back about two weeks ago.. He's taking this term off" Julie keeps her focus on the road, she doesn't know where she was driving - she was just going to stop at any restaurant that came into view.

"I want you to meet him soon" Julie glances at Libby for a quick second, seeing her unfazed - she knew this wouldn't bother Libby.

"Whatever you want" Libby kisses Julie's hand and rests her head against her girlfriends shoulder - they both focus on the road ahead. The streets seem to be abandoned on this Sunday afternoon. She spots a little café and pulls into it; they were always the spontaneous type - always wanting to try new things. They wordlessly climb out of the car and meet in front of the shop - reconnecting their hands.

They enjoy each other's company on this Sunday - seating each other in a secluded booth. Julie's earlier argument with her Mam long forgotten as she allows Libby to consume her every thought and emotion. They feed each other, and whisper sweet nothings to each other - they spend the entire day together. Till the sun is replaced with a full moon - they don't want to leave each other, it was that type of love. The type of love where you couldn't get enough of each other.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

827K 18.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 53.7K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
957K 58.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
3M 68.2K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...