Pictures of You

Da KevWrites

This isn't a coming out story. Ash has been comfortable with who is ever since he was a kid, and has never tr... Altro

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Thank You

Chapter Thirty-Three

221 23 13
Da KevWrites

Author's note

Things get a bit steamy in this chapter. This story already has a mature rating, but please feel free to skip this chapter if you're easily offended.

After an hour and a half and several more drinks, Alex...I mean, Joe and I seemed to be getting on really well. It was weird, because I didn't feel like I was on a date with the Alex I'd been getting to know over the last few months. When I looked at him, I sometimes lost myself and found myself back with Alex again, but I was enjoying getting to know this new person. He seemed nice. It wasn't exactly how I expected it to be. There were times when neither of us knew what to say and the occasional awkward silence. But it was a first date, that was only to be expected.

We moved on to another bar and found a couch in the corner and placed our drinks on the table. I sat down first. When he sat down, he placed himself so close next to me that I could feel the warmth of his body. It felt good. We looked at each other and smiled.

'I've got something I need to tell you,' I said. I could feel things were getting more intimate between us, so it felt wrong lying to him anymore. He looked at me, waiting for me to speak. 'Okay,' he said.

'There's been someone using my pictures online. I only just found out today.'

'Oh!' he said. He looked relieved, like he'd been expecting me to tell him I was married with four kids. 'It happens to me all the time.'

'Does it?' I was shocked.

'Yeah, there's about a hundred Instagram profiles using my pictures.'

He seemed totally calm about it.

'Don't you mind?' I asked.

He shrugged. 'I did at first, but I'm past caring now. I don't know why they do it, but at the end of the day I've got a life. If these sad people get something from it, then I'm not going to waste my time worrying about it.'

Of course I was aware that someone had been using his pictures, but I didn't know it was something that happened to him so often.

'It's a long story,' I went on, 'but I found out this person had been talking to you with my pictures. When I messaged you earlier today, that was the first time we'd actually spoken.'

'Oh right,' he said. He looked thoughtful for a few seconds, then laughed.

'What's funny?' I asked.

'Nothing,' he said, 'it's just...this guy was using your pictures to talk to me, but it's the actual version of you that I get to meet.'

'Right.'

'And you seem really nice...and hot. I like you.'

'I like you too.'

'So who are the real winners here?'

I smiled. I liked the simple way in which he looked at things.

'So what did I say in my messages to you?' I asked with a mischievous grin.

'I'm not sure I should say,' he said.

'Why?'

'Because you might think I came to meet you today with just one intention.'

'Well didn't you?'

'I guess I did.'

We both laughed.

'We didn't go into details,' he went on, 'but yeah, whoever I was speaking to made it seem like you were up for hooking up. That's why I wanted to meet you today, but I'm glad we did this instead. I've enjoyed talking to you.'

'Instead?' I said.

He raised an eyebrow. 'Maybe as well. If you want to.'

I nodded. I really did want to. I knew he wasn't the man I'd been talking to, but I'd fantasised for a long time about what it would be like to be with the man who was physically in front of me. I'd spoken to the man who was Alex's mind, now here I was with the real owner of his body. And I really wanted to explore that body. I like him too; he seemed like a nice guy.

I nodded. 'Sure.'

'Cool,' he said, 'let's go.'

************

His flat was exactly as he described it. It was small, with very few personal possessions. 'You want anything to drink? Water?' he asked.

'I'm okay,' I said.

'Cool. You want to go to my room?'

'Sure.' I nodded.

He took my hand in his, linked his fingers in with mine and led me to his room. Once in there, he closed the door behind us, and we stood facing each other at the foot of the bed. He took both my hands in his, and leaned forward so our foreheads touched. I could feel his hot breath on my face, which for some reason gave me an instant boner. We looked in each other's eyes, both smiling widely. Then he opened his mouth and I opened mine to accept his kiss. His stubbly face felt amazing against mine and gave me instant chills. He gently pushed his tongue into my mouth and it met with mine. We kissed for a few moments before I felt his fingers pulling my T-shirt up over my body. I lifted my arms and he took removed it and threw it on the floor. He gently pushed me on to the bed and I shuffled upwards, so my head was on his pillow. He joined me on the bed on top of me. We carried on kissing and I pulled his T-shirt off too.

I ran my fingers up and down his perfectly toned torso, in complete amazement. He was obviously enjoying my admiration of his body. But why wouldn't he? He'd obviously put a lot of work into it, so this was his pay off. I played with then tiny, but coarse dark hairs on his chest. He seemed just as into me as I was him, as he kissed my neck, then moved down to my chest and stomach.

He reached the metal buckle of my jeans and started to undo it. I was so hard that I couldn't wait to get out of them. He tugged at them, and I lifted my waist up slightly so he could pull them down. He took them off over my feet, along with my socks and they joined my T-shirt on the floor. He kissed my rock hard cock through the fabric of my underwear, then pulled them down over my legs. He used his tongue to go up and down the shaft, before taking the head in his mouth and going down so I was right down his throat. I grabbed hold of the bed sheets with both hands and gasped.

I needed him to stop, as it would all be over before we'd even got started. He seemed to read my mind, and took me out of his mouth. He then carried on downwards, sucking on both of my balls, before taking my legs in his hands and pushing them up. He carried on moving downwards, until...Oh my God!

He kissed my body all the way back up to my neck. He fumbled with his belt buckle whilst still on top of me and we took his jeans and underwear off together. Team work. I remained on my back as he moved up my body, so his huge boner was in my face. I'd seen pictures of it, but nothing prepared me for it in the flesh. It was even bigger and more beautiful up close and personal. I opened my mouth to receive him and he started to push it in. I just hoped he didn't want to take it all in, the way he had done with me. My gag reflex was far too sensitive for that.

I could only manage half, but by the noises he was making he seemed to be enjoying what I was doing. He movedback down and laid on top of me; our naked bodies rubbed together for the first time. I could feel his rock hard boner against my stomach. I wrapped my whole body around him; my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist until the head of his cock was rubbing against my hole. There wasn't a millimetre of space between us.

'You want to?' he said. I nodded. He separated our bodies for a few moments as he reached over to his bedside cabinet to get a condom. He opened the packet and I took it from him, so that I could roll it on to him. As I was doing that, he pumped lube into his hands and started working it into me with his fingers. It felt amazing. I could happily just let him do that to me all day.

He wiped his hands on a towel at the side of the bed and we got into the same position we'd previously been in. He slowly started pushing himself in. It hurt like fuck at first, so he started kissing me again as a distraction. Once he was all the way in, he paused for a moment, then started moving his hips.

The feeling of pleasure started to outweigh the pain. Despite his huge size, his obvious skill made it feel so good. I'd fantasised about this moment for so long. I knew he wasn't the Alex I thought I knew, but I'd thought about this man and this body. Now here I was, with him on top of me; inside me.

He got me to flip over and get on all fours. He got behind me and pushed himself in again. It felt just as incredible. If you'd have asked me my own name at that moment, I wouldn't have been able to tell it to you. I was totally focused on him and the moment we were in.

We flipped it around again and he lay on his back whilst I got on top and started to ride him. He still continued to do most of the work, as he thrust his hips up, going deep into me. I thought there was nothing he could do the make it feel any better, until he grabbed hold of my cock and started working it with his hand. The feeling was overwhelming. I put my hand on his to stop him.

'What's wrong?' he asked.

'I'm close,' I told him.

'Me too,' he said. 'Shall we go together?'

I smiled and nodded, and he carried on what he was doing. A few moments later and I exploded all over his chest and stomach. He smiled, then put his hands on my hips and took his last few thrusts before letting out a loud moaning noise. The tension released from his body, and he lay back into the bed.

I got off him and lay on the bed, exhausted. He got up to wipe himself down and dispose of the condom. I waited for him to come back to bed.

When I looked up, I could see that he already had his underwear back on and was slipping back into his jeans. 'Come to bed,' I said.

'I can't,' he said. 'I've got stuff I need to do today.'

'Okay,' I said and sat up, dangling my legs off the side of the bed. I collected my clothes together and started to get dressed again. By the time I had my underwear back on, he was already fully dressed.

He walked to the door and waited for me there.

'I'm going back home tomorrow,' I said.

'Have a safe trip,' he replied.

'Text me sometime?'

'Sure.'

I could tell by the tone of his voice that he had no intention of doing so. He opened the door. As I passed him, I leaned in to kiss him one last time on the lips. He turned his face, so my lips landed on his cheek instead.

'Bye then,' I said.

'Bye.'

I walked out the door and he closed it behind me.

I stood in the corridor outside his flat. How had I manage to get here? A few minutes ago I was having the best sex of my life. Now here I was, fully dressed, on the other side of the door.

I not stupid. I knew before I went back with him that it was nothing more than a hook up. He didn't take advantage of me; I was completely complicit in this. But I hadn't expected to be thrown out on to the streets so soon after. I couldn't believe how quickly he had changed after we'd had sex.

I walked aimlessly through the streets, with everything that had happened today running through my mind. I thought a lot about Walter, and the story he'd told me. He'd never gotten over losing the love of his life in the way he had. It had scarred him for life. He'd never had the chance to say goodbye. Not on the night it had happened, or even after.

I knew what I had to do. It was in my power to help him, I was sure it was.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

155K 8.5K 24
Ethan, a gay teenage boy, has been single all his life. While his friends' facebook relationship statuses read "In a relationship", his remains a pit...
199K 14.5K 17
Two childhood best friends. One accidental kiss. A summer that changes everything. *** Felipe Rivera has a problem. Several problems, really; as if...
1.5K 241 15
Elliot Burton hasn't known peace since Bennett Harris popped around for 6th form. Known for his strong build, rebellious streak, and aggressive tende...
10.4M 378K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...