Candy Hearts ✰ Frerard

-CRANBERRYCOLA- által

In the hostile town of Belleville, New Jersey, a small diner was situated, run by Bob Bryar and somewhat co-o... Több

.CHAPTER ONE.
.CHAPTER TWO.
.CHAPTER THREE.
.CHAPTER FOUR.
.CHAPTER FIVE.
.CHAPTER SIX.
.CHAPTER SEVEN.
.CHAPTER EIGHT.
.CHAPTER NINE.
.CHAPTER TEN.
.CHAPTER ELEVEN.
.CHAPTER TWELVE.
.CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
.CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
.CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
.CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
.CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
.CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.
.CHAPTER NINETEEN.
.CHAPTER TWENTY.
.CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY TWO.
.CHAPTER TWENTY THREE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY SIX.
.CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY.
.CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY TWO.
.CHAPTER THIRTY THREE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY SIX.
.CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER THIRTY NINE.
.CHAPTER FORTY.
.CHAPTER FORTY ONE.
.CHAPTER FORTY TWO.
.CHAPTER FORTY THREE.
.CHAPTER FORTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER FORTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER FORTY SIX.
.CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER FORTY NINE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY.
.CHAPTER FIFTY ONE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY TWO.
.CHAPTER FIFTY THREE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR.

.CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT.

2.2K 94 242
-CRANBERRYCOLA- által

clothes around my waist
~[|]~

Gerard giggled from his place in the bathroom, sliding out of his black jeans. Frank was waiting in his bedroom as he did so, and Gerard had to admit he was actually really excited about the white skirt laying on his sink, ready to be tried on.

He unzipped the little zipper on the side and stepped into it, pushing it up past his pale thighs and around his dainty hips. He carefully closed the zip and felt his eyes move to the mirror, lighting up tremendously.

He wore a toothy grin as he saw his reflection, the pretty skirt actually accenting his physique nicely, and even making him look pretty.

Gerard had been very hesitant at first, and even more conflicted when Frank said he really did want to see his boyfriend in it, but eventually he gave in and agreed. And boy was he happy he did, he looked adorable!

"Can I see it now?" Frank asked from outside the door, sounding excited and rather impatient.

"Yeah, just give me a minute!" Gerard called out, taking a deep breath as he looked at his skirt again, feeling content.

He reached over to a small drawer and pulled out the cherry lipgloss Mikey had gifted him all those weeks ago.

Gerard was practically shaking as he applied a bit on his lips, smiling so brightly it was actually beginning to feel painful.

He attempted to flatten down his red hair and straightened out his cropped white shirt, taking another deep breath before turning towards the door.

The moment he opened the door he was faced with Frank, who's eyes immediately went wide.

Gerard looked down and bit his lip, awaiting Frank's reaction. He didn't want it to be a negative reaction— he had actually come to find that he really did like himself in the skirt, but if Frank didn't aprove he surely wouldn't keep doing it. The thought of course saddened Gerard but he would do whatever he could to make Frank happy.

"Oh Gee, you look breathtaking." Frank said in a whisper, looking at Gerard's outfit warmly, just like he always did.

Gerard blushed and looked up at Frank shyly, "Really?"

Frank makes eye contact with him and smiled, "Absolutely."

Gerard looked back down with a shy grin, fiddling with his hands out of habit.

"Well what are you waiting for? Give me a lil twirl!" Frank encouraged with a laugh, sitting down on Gerard's bed.

Gerard giggled and felt his face redden as he did a small twirl, feeling the skirt rise up a bit.

He looked at Frank expectedly again, and saw him staring back at him in awe.

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any fucking prettier," Frank mumbled with a smile,

"You did."

Gerard laughed again, this time out of nerves. He took a seat on Frank's lap, setting one leg on either side of him, trying not to think about how the soft skirt was quite revealing the more he sat and twirled.

Frank put his hands on Gerard's hips, just above where the skirt started, and smiled.

"I told you you'd look adorable, and have I ever been wrong?" Frank asked as he continued to grin at Gerard.

Gerard bit his lip and nodded, "Yeah you have, remember that one time you said you could flip and catch two beer bottles at once?"

"Okay so I was wrong once, big deal." Frank muttered, making Gerard laugh.

"You were also wrong another time." Gerard mumbled, lazily putting his head in the crook of Frank's neck.

"When?" Frank asked with a raised eyebrow.

"When you said you loved me more than I love you." Gerard mumbled softly, placing a chaste kiss on his scorpion tattoo.

"Hold the fuck up."

Gerard just laughed for the umpteenth time.

- -

Gerard was having a fucking crisis.

He couldn't fucking decide whether he had no clothes- or just no suitable clothes. What did someone typically wear when they met their partner's parents? Gerard had also to account for the fact that it would be Thanksgiving too.

"Stop worrying so much, Gee." Frank said as Gerard paced around his bedroom, throwing clothes in every direction.

"Frank, that's literally who I am! I'm the worrier- would you tell the fucking sky to stop being so blue?" Gerard said as he threw a pair of blue wash jeans on the ground in frustration.

He didn't have anything nice enough to impress Frank's family, and it was really biting him in the ass. They were meant to leave that evening and spend the night in Frank's childhood home, so that they could celebrate Thanksgiving with everyone the next day, and then they would drive back to the city later that day.

Gerard was actually way too busy wanting to shoot himself in the right kidney to even begin worrying about his dinner etiquette or if he should call Frank's parents "Mr" and "Ms" or by their first names— and what if they didn't like his hair? Red is such a bold colour, would they think he was immature? The longer Gerard thought about it, the more he realised that God he couldn't breath.

Gerard turned around from his closet with a pout, "I need help."

Frank's eyes softened and he got up from Gerard's unmade bed to hug Gerard. Gerard frowned when Frank pulled back slightly, staring at him with a half smile.

"Why're you stressing so much over your clothes?" Frank asked quietly, watching Gerard closely.

Gerard swallowed and looked down, "Well, what if your parents think I'm stupid? I have to have something to fall back on.. and if it can't be my clothes then I may as well declare myself a failure now."

Frank looked at him for a second before bursting out into laughter, making Gerard's frown deepen.

"The fact that you're laughing at me isn't helping me feel better." Gerard mumbled, and Frank immediately stopped, instead biting his lip to keep his giggles internal.

"I'm sorry, I promise I'm not laughing at you, Gee. It's just... what the fuck even goes on in your head sometimes?" Frank asked with a small laugh.

"That's just hurtful."

"No- No not in that way, it's just that, well, my parents wouldn't ever think you're stupid- and they certainly wouldn't judge you based on your clothes." Frank said.

Gerard didn't answer, just looked around finally starting to feel a little bit ridiculous and quite frankly a bit dramatic.

"And in the tiny, literally microscopic chance that they would ever judge you like that, it wouldn't fucking change how I feel about you or that I want to be with you." Frank smiled, making Gerard smile back at him.

He wrapped his arms around Gerard's body and held him close, "Just be you, okay? Wear whatever the fuck you want to wear."

Gerard hesitated before nodding softly against Frank's shoulder.

Frank smiled and kissed his head, "Great, now come on, I'll help you finish getting ready so we can go."

Gerard nodded again and pulled back from Frank, turning back to the wardrobe. Frank walked towards it and looked through the messed up clothes, soon pulling out a pair of blue shorts with suspenders attached and a tight white shirt that stopped just above Gerard's belly button. Frank turned around to showcase the outfit to Gerard, looking at him for confirmation.

Gerard smiled and nodded in agreement. He took the clothes out of Frank's hands and laid them on his bed, peeling off the white pyjama shirt he had already been wearing, and the baggy grey sweatpants.

He didn't really bother going into the bathroom again, considering Frank had literally had his hands down his pants before, so there wasn't much he wanted to hide from his boyfriend.

Frank did however turn the other way regardless, probably unsure as to what Gerard felt comfortable with. Gerard smiled at that, even without trying Frank could make his heart soar.

Once Gerard had successfully gotten into his attire, and clipped the suspenders securely, he told Frank to turn back around.

Frank grinned immediately at the sight of him.

"God, how're you even real?"

Gerard blushed and rolled his eyes, "Let's just finish packing you dork."

- -

Gerard and Frank had been driving for around an hour, and still had an hour left to drive.

Gerard was sat in Frank's car, specifically criss-cross applesauce in the passenger seat, holding a bag of candy as him and Frank played memory games and just talked.

"So, d'you have any siblings?" Gerard asked as he put a gummy bear in Frank's mouth, seeing as Frank's eyes and hands were busy operating the vehicle.

Frank smiled and chewed the candy before shaking his head, "Nah, but I was quite close with my cousin Eddie. I'm sure he'll be there, actually most my cousins and aunts are gonna be there."

Gerard took a second to process the news, "Wait, Frank- how many people are gonna be there?"

"Uh, like most of my relatives and family friends.." Frank said with a raised eyebrow.

Gerard's eyes went wide.

Oh God.

Oh fuck.

Gerard couldn't breath- his windpipe was being glued shut as he stared off at the road they were driving on. God, he couldn't believe this.

He had maybe thought Frank's typical Thanksgiving would consist of his parents and a few relatives- not the entire family. He supposed he wasn't expecting it since his own parents were divorced, and he usually only spent Thanksgiving with his mother and brother, but now that he thought about it this Thanksgiving would be like any other typical Thanksgiving to anyone else.

Frank's worried face pulled him out of his thoughts, "You okay?"

Gerard's tongue felt heavy in his mouth as he swallowed down his surprise, nodding.

"Are you sure?" Frank asked, wanting to confirm.

"Ye-Yeah," Gerard finally managed, "just mentally preparing myself for this."

Frank let out a laugh, "Gee, it's Thanksgiving. Not an exam."

"I know." Gerard answered stubbornly, "I'm just, scared I'll do something stupid— or they won't like me."

Frank sighed, moving one hand from the steering wheel to Gerard's bare thigh.

"Baby, we've been over this. Everyone will love you- and if not... then we can just hide the turkey." Frank decided.

Gerard giggled in an airy way, placing his hand on Franks, intertwining their fingers.

"I love you." He said shyly, still not the most used to saying it yet.

Frank's grin turned impossibly wide, "I love you too, baby. Even more than I love your cute butt in overalls."

Gerard made a small incoherent noise in embarrassment as he looked off out of his window, placing a gummy in his mouth.

Maybe everything would be just fine, as long as he had Frank there with him.

Well, Gerard was hoping.

☾ ☾ ☾

this was kinda bad lmao, more of a filler for the next chapter

also just wanted to publicly state that astro-twink is amazing and deserves lots and lots of love <3

till next time fellas :)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3K 291 27
Frank's cousin Richard offers him a job in the summer at the restaurant he owns. But it's not a restaurant. Richard doesn't even own a restaurant, he...
19K 1K 37
"You can't imprint on a human!" "Watch me" In Frank's simple world, things like werewolves and vampires only existed in high budget Hollywood films u...
181 6 6
You go to Belleville High. You don't have any friends. That is until you accidentally bump into Frank in the hallways. You meet the gang; Ray, Mikey...
209K 7K 40
Gerard just moved to Belleville, NJ and has no friends other than his brother, Mikey. After being shoved into a locker with a short guy named Frank h...