My Immortal (A Niall Horan/On...

By hipstapleaseee95

What would you do if you stayed 17 forever? A lot happens with this Immortal Lilianna. Traveling all over the... More

My Immortal (A Niall Horan Love Story)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four Part One
Chapter Four Part Two
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Author's Note
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
FAQ
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Epilogue
Heyy....
Surprise

Chapter Seventeen

899 9 5
By hipstapleaseee95

Chapter Seventeen:

Time was still frozen, but I too was frozen in my place. There was no way I could defeat Drake. I loved him once like I love Niall now. He was standing behind me, perfectly still in his manor was well. If I killed Drake, then Niall would die. And if Drake killed Niall, he would surely die was well.

You know what you have to do.

But if I do it, I would lose both of them.

Not if you’re thinking what I’m thinking. Lead him to the manor and I’ll do the rest.

It’s weird that I have two personalities in my head. I used to hate this thing but there’s something about it that seems so familiar. I didn’t know what it was but I wasn’t so angry at it anymore. I guess once you get used to something, it’s so hard to me mad at it and let it go. Niall came up behind me and grabbed my hand. I turned to look at him and he just nodded his head, as if he understood but of course he didn’t. I wasn’t going to lose him. I’m going to find a way to kill Drake once and for all.

I turned back to look Drake in the eye. I could feel my eyes glowing in rage as I looked at him. He was a monster, the opposite of what Niall is. “You’re not going to win,” I growled at him.

“Awh, look at you being all protective over your boyfriend. Sorry to break it to you honey, but he’s coming with me.”

“Not unless you can catch him first.” I jumped onto his back and Niall ran as fast as any immortal could. Of course this meant his powers were awaken but at this point, I didn’t really care. “Run to the manor,” I said into his ear as he dodged different trees and rocks. He nodded his head and kept running. I looked behind us and Drake was there but he was far back. Even he couldn’t run this fast.

We made it to the manor that the Voice was talking about. This place had a weird vibe to it but if it was going to keep Drake in here, I didn’t care what happened. Someone opened the door as Niall took me off of his back. I couldn’t believe who it was.

“Jillian,” I said as I stepped closer. It was my sister.

“Glad you listened to me,” she said with a smile on her face.

“But I-I thought I…”

“I wanted you to believe that.” Jillian looked like she hasn’t aged at all. Her long curly brown hair fell to her waist and her usually pale skin was now tanner than before. Her crystal blue eyes was glistening as she spoke.

“Then what are you?”

“I tried to tell you before, Lilianna. I’m a witch.”

“No way….” I covered my mouth with my hand. “Were….were you always like that?”

She nodded her head. “I don’t have time to explain now. Come in here and hide Niall.”

“I’m not hiding anywhere.”

“Niall, please,” I pleaded. “Just until I say so.”

He looked like his mind was made up but then he gave in. “Fine.”

“There’s a room upstairs that you can hide in. Stay hidden.” She grabbed something from behind the couch. “Wear this blanket. It will hide you as long as you wear it.”

“I thought everything in Harry Potter wasn’t real,” Niall chuckled as he grabbed the blanket.

“Some things aren’t,” she explained. “They show us pretty well though.”

He started to go up the stairs and then came back down. “Wait.” He pulled me to him and kissed me roughly but passionately. “Now I can leave.” He pecked me on my forehead then ran upstairs while putting the blanket on him.

“Now,” Jillian said as she was lighting candles around the room. “Can you keep him busy while I recite this spell?”

I cracked my knuckles. “I can try.”

She lit her last candle. “Just for a few minutes for this to work.”

“What are you going to do to-“

“Knock, knock. I know you guys ran in here. I can smell you.” He burst through the door and I immediately took my fighting stance.

I have to distract him, not kill him, I reminded myself.

Behind me, Jillian started her casting, the wind slowly picking up around her. I couldn’t make out what she was saying; it was in Dutch and I’m not fluent in that language yet.

“How did she get here,” Drake asked, fear in his face. That’s right, he’s afraid of witches. They’re the only people who are stronger than us.

“Meet my sister, Drake.”

“Your sister? Then that would mean…”

I lifted him up off the floor with my mind. “Welcome to the family.” I threw him against the china cabinet and he came tumbling down with a crash. I told myself I would make up another one of those to replace it.

He stood up, wiping some blood from his mouth. “Now you’ve done it.” He came charging at me, grabbing me by my neck and slamming me down.

“How are you doing over there, Jill?” I kicked him off of me which made him go through the wall.

“One more minute.” I sighed. He came charging again but I dodged it and kicked him hard in the side, hearing some ribs crack. “Now,” she shouted. “Take him to the basement!” I nodded, running to him and grabbing him, throwing him through the open door to the basement. I closed the door quick and heard him yell in terror.

“What did you do to him?”

“He’s trapped down there now. He can’t get out until I say another spell.”

“Am I still allowed to go down there? I mean not that I want to…”

She nodded her head. “It’s like a cave down there. He’s stuck in one small part of it. He can’t come and get you. He screamed because this force came and grabbed him, putting him into the small spot down there.”

“I don’t want to try it out.”

“Well, let’s go get Niall and bring him back to the concert. I didn’t know you could stop time.”

I shrugged. “Neither did I. Niall!”

He came down the stairs, his head poking out of the blanket so the only thing we could see was a floating head. “Is he gone?”

I laughed. “Yeah, but you look…” I laughed again. This was so cool.

“Lilianna, you still have to be on your guard. There are still more people looking for Niall,” Jillian said as we made our way back to the concert.

“Where will you be,” I asked as Niall took my hand in his, squeezing it a bit.

“I have to go back in hiding.”

“Why?”

“Someone has to keep Drake company. I have to make sure no one comes to try to break him out even though I know they won’t be able to.”

“But I… I just got you back.”

She lowered her head. “I know. But you know where I’ll be. You just have to keep Niall safe for now until they come. They already got Cauious.”

My eyes widened. “So, they’re close.”

She nodded her head. “But they keep going back. I don’t know what they are, but I can feel them.”

“I bumped into this guy that knew who Mark was, and I killed Mark. I think they’re using humans to their advantage. They have a plan.”

“And you’re going to need people to back you up. You have to go get other immortals.”

“What? No. They hate me all because of Drake and Mark. I’m the most powerful out of the immortals except for Niall and Drake.”

“But Drake isn’t as strong as Niall. There’s a spell but I have to find it. Once I do it, you can kill Drake and Niall will still be alive. It’s a spell to make them two different people but I’m going to need their blood. Once I find it, I’ll call you.” She hugged me and then disappeared to find the spell.

“Lilly, stop.” His voice scared me, as he was silent the whole walk here. I wouldn’t have known if he was there if he didn’t keep squeezing my hand here and there.

“What do you mean Niall?”

“I mean, stop trying to protect me.”

That startled me as well. “What?”

“I can take care of myself.”

“No you can’t, Niall. You’re still new to this where I have been doing this for years.”

“I wouldn’t be in this if you hadn’t come along,” I heard him say under his breath.

“So what? You want me to leave? Because I would gladly leave you. I never wanted to get you into this miss but you insisted on seeing me yourself. You brought this on yourself, not me.”

“Lilly, I didn’t mean-“

“No,” I stepped back from him. “I know what you meant. You want me gone. Well Niall, you have your wish. I’m gone. You won’t have to see me ever again. It will be like I was never here.”

Niall POV

I don’t know what got into me. I didn’t want her to go. I wasn’t thinking clearly. I mean all this stuff she’s putting herself into wasn’t worth it; I wasn’t worth it. I wanted to help her fight whatever is coming for me with her. I didn’t want her to do all the work. She just didn’t understand.

“You don’t understand.” She started to run away from me. “Come back here.” The voice that came out of my mouth, wasn’t even mine. I had no clue how that happened but it got her back here.

“Niall, what the hell did you do? Let me go.”

“No,” I said sternly. “You’re going to listen.”

“I don’t-“

“Do you listen to anything but the sound of your own voice?” She stopped moving out of my grasp and shut her mouth. “I want to fight with you. It’s not fair to me to have you fight this battle for me. Whatever’s coming, they want me. You’re not my guardian, you’re supposed to me the love of my life. Stop treating me like I’m fucking 10 years old and that you are my mother. I don’t need that. I need you to be my partner in this. I need you to stay.”

She thought about some of the things but I still knew she was still mad at me just by how she said “okay.” I let her go and reached out to take her hand but she just shoved right passed me. This is going to be an interesting training.

“You did what now,” Harry asked once we were backstage.

“I froze time for a little bit,” Lilly said as she crossed her arms and legs. She was still pissed at me. Why was she so mad? All I want to do is not have a girl try to protect me like I was her son or something. I can defend for myself.

“So this guy that’s like Niall, is trapped somewhere,” Liam asked next.

“Yeah, he’s trapped in my sister’s basement.”

“But I thought-“ Zayn started.

“Yeah,” I mumbled. “So did I.” Lilly gave me a weird glare.

“So now you guys are fighting,” Harry confirmed. I hated when he was right. Lilly rolled her eyes and left to go somewhere. “Niall, what did you do?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. All I said was that I didn’t want her to fight my battles. I told her she wasn’t my mom.” They all gasped. “What?”

“You never say that to a girl, mate,” Liam said coming over and placing his hand on my shoulder.

“They take it too personally.”

“Girls take everything personally,” Harry said, throwing himself on the black couch.

“You’re going to have to fix this.”

I looked down at my feet. “What if I don’t want to fix this?”

“What,” they all said at the same time.

“Dude, she’s the love of your life. She… She was made for you,” Harry tried to defend.

“What if I want things to go back to normal? I don’t want to be haunting things that are haunting me. I’m tired of all this immortal and witches shit. I want things to go back to normal.”

“Are you sure you want to give up Lilly,” Liam asked seriously, making me look in his eyes.

Of course I didn’t want to give up Lilly, I loved her. I love her so much that it hurts. But I want my plan to work out. I need it to be this way. “Yeah.” They all looked at me with sad eyes.

“Then I guess this is goodbye,” Lilly said at the door, her eyes filled with tears. My heart broke at the sight of her and I wanted too much to have her in my arms and hold her, but I refused to do so. I had to make this look real; I had to show her that I didn’t love her anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 208 27
Mia Hunter is just another immortal teenage girl, who hates One Direction, works five different jobs, and lives with her Grandfather, despite her sch...
11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!
Stranded By K

Fanfiction

11.1K 346 53
It turned their worlds three hundred and sixty degrees. It was a surreal escape from the harsh reality, but once it went over the top and spilled to...
3.2K 30 31
What would you do if the one you couldn't live without was gone? Not for a day, or a week. Forever, gone. And the one moment you hoped to remember fo...