Alpha...... You rejected me...

By EvilDragons1

"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. ... More

1: My Life
2: Alphas Birthday
3: New Pack
4: Help?
5: ready? of course not.
6: hello again.
7: twenty three lives, and my father
8: Dad go away I have a job
hey.... sorry
9: Your still weak!
10: Black Flames.....?
11: Training and rage
12: unpacking and my mom
13: your what?!
14: Rogues.
1k?!
15: please.....
16: memories
17: Logan.
A/N
18: Dissapointment, and poison
19: broken hearts
20: New Found Power.
21: "Games"?
22: Aloud three people to come with.
23: down to hell
24: let the games begin.
25: Trouble
A/N
26: A deal, And Stealth
27: Attacked.
28: Pull?
29: Hidden Secrets
30: Im still insane and I love it
A/N (IMPORTANT)
31: But he's the enemy... right?
32: Silent Promise
33: Coming back.
34: Merge?
35: Who's boss?
36: Emotions
37: Decision
37: I killed you!
A/N
38: She Won't Come Out.
Chapter 39: Overwhelming emotions
Chapter 40: Blood Ceremony
chapter 41: I'm so screwed.
Chapter 42: Pack life
A/N (IMPORTANT)
44: Long live the Queen and King
45: An unknown blessing and threat

43: Accept or Reject the blue

21.6K 502 75
By EvilDragons1

(Violet's P.O.V)

"Hello princess." Came from the end of the line, the voice almost made me melt.

"I think it's about time that you come and see me. Don't you think?" I asked him.

"Are you sure? Won't your pack, I don't know... Kill me?"

"Not if I'm with you."

"Whatever you say princess, but I won't hesitate to kill anyone who threatens my life."

"Understood." The line went dead just as I felt the strong but hated presence of my mate. I turned around and saw a crowd. I heard growling and snarling.

"Stop. Leave him be." I said in my alpha voice, immediately my pack bowed as did Alex. I walked to the middle of them and released them from bowing. I stood in front of my mate, my head held high as I look down at the pittiful excuse of a mate before me. I felt another strong and alluring presence enter my pack grounds. He was approaching quickly.

"Before I start. We have a visitor. You will not attack him no matter what. He is peaceful untill you attack him. It's time you all knew what actually happened with my time with him." I said. My pack nodded, confused. After a minute a blue motorcycle rolled up, he got off and stood by it. My pack started to growl at him some shifting and getting in attack position. I growled and they bowed stoping their attack.

"Thanks princess." He said as he called up to me and takes off his helmet. His hair was messy and all over the place but it was to die for. I swear my eyes turned into hearts as I stared at him. He was hot, more then hot even. He smirked at me and I glared at him. I leaned down and kissed my cheek and bowed.

"Hello Logan. You don't need to bow you know this." I said. He smiled and stood up. I looked back at my pack. They were surprised, and angry.

"You all deserve a explanation. This is Logan Mendes. Most of you know he had hurt me severely and it made me ruthless. The pain didn't make me ruthless. Training did, before Logan hurt me he trained me, taught me to turn on and off my emotions. He cared for me, treated me like a princess. He never hurt me but he pushed me, pushed me to be better. He did bad things to me for reasons even I don't know yet and I'm not going to push him to tell me untill he wants to tell me. But he has helped me decide who I'm going to accept as our new Alpha." I look to Alex, he has a smirk on his face. He thinks I might accept him. Like hell I will.

"You see I've found my second chance mate. He's a good guy, strong, dependable, loving, respectful, and respects me as a female Alpha. He has done some bad things in the past but, he has made up for them and has protected me." I say, Alex's smirk dropped and I felt Logan smile behind me.

"Violet. Come on, I'm your mate you can't reject me it will kill your wolf.... Dana, I think her name was." He said, his eyes glazed over and he flinched, I think his wolf just yelled at him.

"Sorry, Destiny was her name. It will kill her. And if your second mate isn't here right now to accept you with in two minutes you'll die as well. So you have to accept me." His smirk is back. I glare at him.

"You abused me, and made me your slave, you starved me and beat me. Like hell I would ever in my life take you back. You're pathetic and your wolf deserves batter." I seath.

"I Violet King the Alpha of the blood moon pack and future queen of hell and werewolves, reject you, Alex ex-alpha of the Dragonfire pack as my mate and male Alpha of my pack." I told him, he screamed in agony and I fell to my knees in pain, I let out a whimper and my pack did as well. They could feel my pain through the link. Sean, Jean, Adam and Logan ran to my side. Logan hugged me to him and the others comforted me. I ignored them and turned to Logan.

"Please." I pleaded with him, the pain was increasing and I was going to die soon. He nodded.

"I Logan Mendes wish to ask Violet King to accept and form the second chance mate bond with me, Victor my wolf, and my demon. To accept me into your pack as your equal and protector." He stated. Sean, Jean, and Adam all stepped back. They knew what two demons forming a mate bond meant. And we would need to have space. I looked and him in the eyes mine turning completely black and his glowed bright blue.

"I Violet King accept you Logan Mendes as my mate, for my wolf Destiny and my demon. I accept you as my equal, male Alpha and protector. I will be your protector and equal aswell." I felt our wolf's become connected, pure joy filled me as they did, I pushed it throughout my pack link making my pack stop feeling pain and instead feel the joy.

Our demons now needed to form a connection. Logan shifted into his demon as did I. The tips of my wings trailed on the ground as they tucked in after plucking one feather from them. I summoned soul, cutting my hand and coating the feather in blood. Logan did the same. Logan and I stepped away from each other and made circles of magic, placed the feathers in the middles if them and spoke a mating spell. The feathers each shrunk and turned into our magic colors, mine red and Logan's blue. I also summoned a black and red katana, I imbedded the feather in the hilt. I turned to Logan seeing him holding a small dagger with a blue feather imbedded in the blade, dark blue leather wrapping the hilt. We smiled at the choices and walked to each other bowing and offering the weapons to each other. We both accepted and felt our demons become connected.

The spells we casted on them make it so we can not hurt each other with any demon object or weapon. It also makes it so we can not lie to each other. I smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. I had finally rejected Alex and I got my second chance with Logan. I was beyond estatic. We shifted to human once more and he immediately wrapped me in a hug. Holding me tightly to him as he breathing in my sent. We stepped away from each other and he went over to Alex.

"Mutt you never had a chance with her. You're worthless. But you wolf is not, he is a natural Alpha with a good heart and deserves a second chance. So, as I am not the future king of werewolves and have gotten explicit permission from the moongoddes. I here by remove Alex's wolf, Leo, from the worthless human he is trapped in." Logan said.  A wolf appeared next to Alex, it was his wolf. He turned to me and bowed deeply.

'I am deeply sorry for all the pain my human has dealt you Violet. I wish I could have stopped him but I was powerless at the times. I've always lived you and your wolf Destiny, I'm glad you have found your second chance mate.' He told me through mind link. I smiled at him.

"I'm sure you'll find her as well Leo. Have a good life, you are a good, respectable wolf. You'll do good." I petted his fur and he ran off. I turned to Alex and then my pack, they were all bowing to me.... And Logan. They accepted him. Almost immediately I didn't feel any resistance in the link when he had entered it. They almost completely naturally accepted him as their Alpha. If course there was mistrust in the link, an overwhelming amount of it at that. But they were giving him a chance. I looked at Simon.

"Take Alex to the rouges. They can take care of him." I told him. He nodded at dragged Alex off.

I turned to the pack. Logan came besides me and wrapped an arm around my waist. Logan told to to rise and they did. He didn't command them, he politely released them from the alpha hold we had unknowingly put in them. I felt at home and complete for once in my life.

(Hey guys! New chapter! How did you guys like it? Any thoughts would be great to hear! Also follow me on my profile I sometimes ask stuff about the next chapter, and sometimes you'll get an early update if I am going to post. Remember to comment it really helps me!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 30.3K 43
A/N: Just as a reminder. I am not a cliche person. I do do cliche topics but they all have a Rissa twist. Check it out, and I hope ya'll enjoy. _____...
611K 20K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
2.2M 61.8K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
1.3M 41.7K 31
[Rejection Series Book 2] "Me, your mate? As if. You're weak and the reason my parents are dead!" He scuffs at my face and then does the worst thing...