Arrival (Pennywise x OC)

By burynr08

**This is a sequel to 'Eternal'.** Pennywise and Ana wake up from their long rest, and an unwelcome intruder... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

794 29 0
By burynr08

Pennywise came back from his feeding a few hours after Ana had gotten home, leaving her to pace and jump at every little noise until the cosmic entity got back to her. She knew that anyone that stumbled upon Neibolt house and didn't give in to the urge to run the other direction might be someone to contend with, let alone someone that wrote a message like that. The last time someone had come to the front door when she was there by herself, she had gotten kidnapped, and even though it was ten years ago, the incident was still fresh in her mind.

As soon as he came up from the basement, he found Ana in the kitchen, abruptly putting a halt to her incessant pacing by placing his gloved hands on her shoulders and shoving her backwards into the fridge. Ana had to force herself to break away from his lustful advances, and then leave the room to keep herself from completely forgetting about the bloody graffiti and getting lost in their activities.

"Little Ana," he purred at her, his golden eyes glinting mischievously at her as he lumbered after her, "Playing hard to get, are you, you naughty thing!"

"I'm not playing hard to get," she said, going to the entryway. "Believe me, you aren't the only one that's aware that ten years is a long time."

He chuckled lowly at her, coming up behind her and grabbing her upper arms so he could pull her backside up against him. She could feel his erection already jabbing her through his silk costume, and for a few moments, she let him grind his hips up against her.

"No," she said, trying to catch her breath. "I have to show you something." She yanked her extremities out his grasp, taking a few steps away from his lanky form again. He stuck out his bottom lip at her like a pouting child, but she persisted in her mission, yanking open the front door and stepping through. Sighing, Pennywise finally obliged, following her onto the porch.

"Well?" she said, looking intently at the red, dripping letters again. She clicked her tongue at him in annoyance when she caught him staring at her chest, rather than looking at the ominous message. "Stop it!"

"What is my sweet girl angry about now?" he said, his golden eyes still fixed on her. When she crossed her arms and glowered at him, he laughed at her.

"You're always so impossible! Just look at the damn door, you know that I'm trying to show you - "

"You don't need to show me," he retorted, cutting her off and folding his arms over his chest to mock her. "I already saw it in your uptight little mind."

Ana was at a loss for words for a second or two, her mouth hanging open in disbelief at Pennywise's constant desire to irritate her. "We just woke up, and you're already playing mind games!"

Ruby red lips formed a mischievous smirk at her words as he stepped towards her slowly, his towering figure so close to her taking her breath away. She found herself trapped between his costumed figure and the defaced door. As he lowered his head to hers, he drawled, "What kind of games would you like to play?" The painted face was so close to hers, she could almost feel his lips brushing against her skin. He started to move closer to her, intending to pin her up against the solid wood behind her, but she reached behind her suddenly to turn the handle just as he took the step forward. Moving backwards into the entryway, the clown followed closely, his hands moving to grip her hips to keep her from getting too far away from him.

"You almost got blood on my clothes," she whispered, locking eyes with him.

A gravelly chuckle left his throat, the sound in such close proximity sending shivers down her body. "It might be a good look for you!"

She grimaced at the notion, but was quickly pulled back into their enticing exchange when his lips made delicious contact at her collarbone.

"Close the - " she started to say, but Pennywise was already kicking the front door shut; not because he required the same feeling of privacy she did, but because he knew she wanted it. He pushed her up against the wall, making her yelp in surprise at the forcefulness of the gesture, then giggle. Continuing to suck on her neck, Pennywise started to paw at her pants, a decade of of inactivity making him nearly as ravenous to feel her as he had been earlier for actual flesh.

Not wanting him to ruin yet another article of her limited wardrobe, Ana reached down to unbutton her jeans and unceremoniously push them and her panties down at the same time. He lifted her up in the air then, yanking the obstructing cloth off her ankles and allowing her to wrap her bare legs around his slim waist. He entered her without pause then, slamming her back into the wall and making her moan at the sudden intoxicating fullness.

As he thrust into her, his pace frenzied and tantalizing, Ana completely forgot about the current reason for her uneasiness. The pair continued in their fevered coupling numerous times, using several rooms around the house before they finally stopped to rest. Somehow they had ended up on the basement floor near the well, and she laid on top of him to keep the cold floor off her naked skin.

"Seriously, though," she said through her panting, her voice now raspy from her enthusiastic cries of pleasure, "We need to talk about the door."

Pennywise was lazily trailing pale fingertips up and down her arm, his gloves lying long forgotten on a different floor of the house. "I hoped I would pound those worries right out of you," he said, a chuckle emerging from his throat.

She rolled her eyes. "Do you have any idea what that means? Who would write it?"

"Pennywise doesn't know." He grasped her arm, pulling it towards his mouth, started to nibble on her wrist. She had to stifle another groan, not wanting to encourage his distracting behavior.

"Pennywise doesn't care," she retorted.

"Maybe not," he replied quietly, pausing to sniff the pulse point that he had just been licking. "Because Pennywise doesn't worry about such trivial things."

Ana sighed, pulling her wrist from his hand and sitting up, placing her hands on his bare chest to hold herself up. "The last time you didn't worry, you had to save me. Twice, actually, because they wanted you to kill me so they could kill you. To me, that's reason for concern!"

"And look what happened to all of them, sweet girl," he said, his arms going behind his head as he looked at her. "All of them are dead!"

Except Mike, she thought, and before she could attempt to push the thought away, he let out a low growl in indignation. "Only because I let him leave. That's what you do for friends, after all."

She decided not to acknowledge that statement, knowing that bringing the Loser up might make the clown jealous, and because she didn't want to get him off topic. "What about the fire?" she asked quietly. "It woke us up early. What if whoever wrote that message started it, and wanted you out of your deep sleep early? That sounds like someone else who wants to kill you."

"Let them try," he said, giggling.

"Penny," she said sternly, "They're going to try to kill me again. You're not always around to protect me, you know."

"Then come with me," he said, a wide grin forming on his painted features. "I wouldn't mind a hunting buddy!"

She fought back her grimace of disgust and her initial instinct to argue, not because she didn't detest the idea of her coming with him to terrorize and murder children, but because their conversation was heading towards a topic that she had wanted to tackle at some point anyway. The trouble was, she didn't know how she was going to approach it without potentially enraging him.

Ana had to start talking quickly, before he read it in her mind and got pissed off anyway. She cleared her throat, and pushed on. "I want you to stop eating children," she blurted, using every ounce of bravery she could muster to keep her eyes on his. Pennywise was silent for a few moments, and she could feel her heart start to race in her chest as she waited for a reaction.

He laughed, his arms coming out from behind his head and coming to grasp her wrists.

"I'm serious," she urged, not sure if he could hear her through his guffaws of amusement.

"I know!" he exclaimed.

"Well, jeez, stop laughing, would you?" she mumbled, and his giggles started to die down.

"And what, sweet girl, would you have me eat instead?"

"Um..." she started, wondering if his question was some sort of trick, "Adults?"

"What's the difference?" he asked, still giggling between his words. "Humans are all the same, aren't they? They're corrupted, hateful little creatures and age doesn't change that!"

"Except kids aren't corrupted," she argued. "They're innocent. That's the difference."

"Give them a few years. It's all the same."

"It's not the same. This is important to me," she said, willing herself to press on. "When I saw you go after that little girl in the ambulance, it made part of me hate you all over again." The laughter completely died in his face then. No matter how confident the Eater of Worlds appeared to be, she knew he didn't handle her disapproval all that well. He stared at her silently then, his golden eyes unblinking as he searched her mind. "Doesn't the fear taste the same anyway, whether they're kids or not?"

"Yes," he grunted, his somber face frowning at her. "Kids' fears are just easier for me to manifest."

"Well, there you go," she said, hopeful that she was actually getting through to him, that he cared enough about her to listen to her proposal. "Yeah, grown ups might be more afraid of arbitrary things, but it sure as hell doesn't mean they can't be scared by the same things you're used to using on kids. It just might take a little more...creativity."

"That's now how I'm used to feeding," he replied lowly.

"You're also not used to having a partner," she pointed out, giving him a small smile. "But I think you've proved you can adapt to some changes."

"Partner," he muttered quietly, and then she saw something flash across his features. Even before he opened his red lips to reply, she knew she regretted using that term. "Yes, partner. Okay, Pennywise will agree to your crazy idea. But!" he barked, starting to laugh again. "Only if you come with me!"

"What?" she gasped, and he laughed even louder.

"Yes, little Ana will have to come with hunting! And pick out my meals!"

"No," she said right away, and then squealed as he wrapped his arms around her and stood, starting to carry her up the stairs.

"What, is my pious little fairy too good to see it? Did your dream about Daddy give you a renewed sense of superiority over all of this?"

"Don't you dare throw that in my face," she snarled, and he rewarded her with a smart smack to her naked behind.

"I think I'll have you decide who I'm going to eat," he continued as they started to go up the stairs to the second floor. "After all, I wouldn't want to kill the wrong person and have you hate me all over again!"

"I am not choosing who you kill - " she started, her thoughts interrupted as he bit into her shoulder, although not hard enough to draw blood. They entered the bedroom, and he dropped her ungracefully onto the bed, not wasting any time to crawl over her with his long, menacing form.

"Remember that you're not the innocent little girl you're telling yourself you are. You're a killer, just like me!" he giggled, planting a slobbery kiss on her lips. She wanted to protest, every cell in her body enraged at his words and ready to fight, but once again was distracted by his advances.

Had the couple not been so wrapped up in their fight and then their passionate make up session, one of them might have sensed the girl with the platinum blonde hair standing across the street, glaring up at the window that belonged to the room they were currently in. She didn't blink as she stared, her hands balled into fists so hard that she was making herself bleed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 8 14
After battling Eggman and foiling yet another of his air-brained schemes Sonic discovers a young woman out in the snow. The young woman awakes to fin...
42.9K 894 20
Comicmaker12 from Wattpad Find out for yourself. Read at your own risk. ! warning some cursed words ! Read Tags ENJOY and read the tags Comicmaker12 ...
29.5K 387 11
Sal x fem reader [completed but under editing] Y/n can't sleep, like at all. No it's not insomnia, sleep paralysis, or some other shit. No, it's some...
69 0 16
My version of American horror story, enjoy. πŸ”ͺ HARLEY & JOKER BLACK MAGIC UNIVERSITY CLOWN PURGE ⚠️Rebooted,edited & longer versions of short stori...