๐’ž๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐น๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ .

By TRAPPINXBRAT

๐’Ÿ๐‘œ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘’ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‡๐“€ ? More

Chapter 1 ~ Bottle girl .
Chapter 2 ~ Unexpected .
Chapter 3 ~ Seeing You Again .
Chapter 4 ~ Getting there .
Chapter 5 ~ Ballin .
Chapter 6 ~ N . E . W โ—๏ธ
Chapter 7 ~ The Side They See,The Side I See .
Chapter 8 ~ Moving Forward .
Chapter 9 : The New Life
Chapter 10 ~ATL .
Chapter 11 ~ Surprise
Chapter 13 ~ Durk Is Back !
Chapter 14 ~ Mistakes .
Chapter 15 ~ Cloud 9 .
Chapter 16 ~ Court
Chapter 17 ~ He's Home .
Chapter 18 ~ 9 Months Later .
Chapter 19 ~ Baby On The Way !
Chapter 20 ~ F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Chapter 21 ~ Baby Gender .
Chapter 22 ~ Tour
Chapter 23 ~ Surprise .
Chapter 24 : Heading Back .
Chapter 25 ~ Changing
Chapter 26 ~ Apart
Chapter 27 ~ New Bitch , New Life
Chapter 28 ~ Armoni 5th Birthday
Chapter 29 - Maybe
Chapter 30 ~ Yea..We Cool.
Chapter 31 ~ The Visit
Chapter 32 ~ I Choose
Chapter 33 ~ Next Step
Chapter 34 ~ Finding Out
Update !!!
Chapter 35 ~ Finding Out 2.0
Chapter 36 ~ Drama
Chapter 37 ~ More News
Update !
Chapter 38 : The Ending
UPDATE CHILE !
back n business whoress !
update โ€ผ๏ธ
@12
SEQEUL OUT WHORES โ€ผ๏ธ

Chapter 12 ~ 5 Weeks Later .

8.2K 193 70
By TRAPPINXBRAT

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana Crib 📍

I was getting my hair done by my hairstylist Tae while on the phone with Durk.

Durk-Mann I miss you already...

Adriana-Durk you've only been gone for 3 days *Chuckles*

Durk-Man Sooo,Like I wanna come home Now cause I know you need some Of This-

Adriana-Durk! imma talk to you later *Smiles*

Durk-Alright,Love you

Adriana-Love you too.

I'm not gone I do miss Durk and his sex but he was on tour which I wish I could've went but I had to see about the bouquet.

Tae-Girl when y'all gone start dating? *Doing hair*

Adriana-Honey I really don't know *Chuckles*

Tae-Y'all Swear y'all close friends but be all up on each other like lovers.

Adriana-*Laughs* Tae shut up beside me and Durk are just taking things slow.

Tae-By Fucking..

I then rolled my eyes laughing at him,Tae is like my big brother and also my gay boy bestfriends/Hairstylist we've been knowing each other for awhile now and he's my only Bestfriend down here.

Adriana-Boy you crazy,But anyways you done cause I'm finna he late for work..

Tae-Girl shut the fuck,You ain't gone be that late.

Adriana-I swear I can't stand yo ass sometimes.

Tae-But you can *Chuckles*

I was he's something else but that's my crazy ass Bestfriend,After he finished I got ready and we both headed out the door saying our byes and went our separate ways and I then headed to work.

I then walked into the shop to Customers buying or looking at her and Amina was at the front unboxing hair that said "Kyche" which was created by me.I then walked up to the counter.

Amina-Hey Adriana *Smiling*

Adriana-Hey Amina *Smiles back* Did anymore blond Bundles Come Back.

Amina-*Take them Out* Yes they did I'm finna put them up.

Adriana-Alright,Thank you

I then smiled at her and I then headed to my office which was nice and big as hell.I then sat down and seen my Manager Lenna walk in.

Adriana-Hey Lena *Smiles at her* What's the plans for today?

Lena-Hey *Smiles* and the You have an Photoshoot to model for your hair,But you will be in leaving by an hour. *Looking at iPad typing*

Adriana-Okay thank you.

Lena-You welcome.

She then walked away typing on her iPad,I hired Lenna about a week ago because she is a real good assistant and she was pretty light skin girl and she was bad and she used to be Trey Songz Manager and I heard she was a good manager so I gave her a shot and she look like she take her job seriously,I then Did a couple of Paper work after I was done I then seen I had an text from Durk.

Durk 😍🖤.
I'm missing you so bad bruh...I just want to kiss you all over your body.

I then felt my panties to start get moist.

Adriana
I miss You Luh daddy 😩🥺,And trust me I want that to happen..

Durk 😍🖤 .
Damn,I can fly back now lol.

Adriana
Boy you so crazy but when you get back I'll have a surprise for you 😏.

Durk 😍🖤.
Aww shit I can't wait...🍆💦🤤😩😂

I then chuckled and Smiled,I then seen Lenna come back in.

Lenna-You ready?*Looks at her*

Adriana-Yes.

I then grabbed my phone and headed out my office,I then waved Amina bye and I headed into my car.Lena got into the Black S.U.V and we headed to my Photoshoot.

We then arrived and we got out and walked into the building,I then changed into this black lingerie and Tay straighten iron my black lace front wig that was made my me and my team after I was done i went out and took a couple of pictures which came out out pretty good.After I got done I watched as couple of girls model for the hair after that I then Von walk in which all the girls attention got to him.

Von-Damn can I get my face and Drip Back *Looks at them and Rolls eyes*

They then got back to what they was doing which caused me to giggle.

Adriana-Von what are you doing here? *Raise eyebrow smiling*

Von-Well I can't see how's my favorite sis?*Sits beside her*

Adriana-Von what do you want?

Von-Well first I want to tell you congratulations and put me on with that bad bitch over there. *Pointing at Lena*

Adriana-Thanks and No.

Von-Mann why?

Adriana-Because I don't want nun of my Friends With my Workers.

Von-*Rolls eyes* Imma get her just watch and see

Adriana-Mhm.

Von-But imma talk to you later.

Adriana-Bye Von.

He then gave me a side hug which I hug back and he headed towards Lena way and talk to her which she barley talked to him,I then started laughing and he faced my way and Rolled his eyes and walk away.I swear him and Durk a trip.

I then arrived back at the shop and headed to my office.I then walk in to see a Glass Full of Rose and A White box,Lena then walked in.

Adriana-Um who's this from *Looking at Roses and pick up box*

Lenna-This is From Durk. *Smiles at her*

Adriana-Thank you.

She then walked out and Tae walked in with Amina.

Tae-So who's this from *Looks at her Smiling*

Adriana-Durk.

I then opened it to see a White Diamond Rolex which look like it caused millions of Dollars.

Amina-Damn He Finna Icy you out suh.

Tae-Don't forgot about the Dick too. *Looks over a Amina*

They then gave each other a high five while laughing which I rolled my eyes.

Adriana-Both of y'all aggravating *Laughs* But I don't want Durk to be buying me all this stuff which is nice.

Amina-Girl do you know how many people would wanna be like you right now. *Sits down in chair*

Tae-Right.

Adriana-But Y'all...Durk Don't have to spoil me and all that shit,I really want Durk but I really don't know at the same time.

Amina-Girl y'all fuck so basically y'all both want each other.

Adriana-*Close box and sit down* Y'all just because We FUCK,Doesn't mean nothing I guess...

Amina/Tay-It really does.

Which I knew it did.

Adriana-Anyways Amina the shop close at 10:19. *Looking at Watch*

Amina-Okay boss *Chuckles and walks out*

Amina was actually a cool ass person,But I didn't know we will get this close which I'm actually glad we did.

Tae-Well I'm finna go,See you Pookie *Starts walking out*

Adriana-I'm right behind you pooh.

I then grabbed My purse and the box,And I made my way out the office and I waved Amina bye and Then me and Tay walked out and he told each other bye and went out separate ways,I then got into my car and headed home.Once I got home I took my heels and headed upstairs and I seen I had an FaceTime from Durk which I answered it.

Durk-How was Work lil girl? *Smiling at her*

Whew😅😍 .

Adriana-*Smiles at him* It was Good like always and thank you for the gift Durk.

Durk-No Problem,You know I got to spoil my baby.

Adriana-Aww well don't spoil me to much,Durk I got a question...

Durk-What's up. *Twisting Hair*

Adriana-What are we Exactly?

Durk-...Honestly you playing,But we act like lovers instead of Friends.

Adriana-Right..but Durk we'll talk more about when you get back.

I really didn't want to talk about this on the phone,I wanted to talk face to face.

Durk-Alright,Well I'm finna go to bed because I got a busy schedule tomorrow but imma call you tomorrow,Love you. *Smiles*

Adriana-Love you Durk. *Smiles a little*

We then hung up and I headed to the bathroom and I did my Night Hygiene and I then got into my bed strolling through pictures of me and Durk.....Just one day.

Opinions 💭 || >

Vote🖤 || >

Share💯|| >

{Heey Y'all , So At the top that Video is Tae and Adriana (Ariana fletcher) .}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 701 17
/ ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž/ [ ๐š.๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž] ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง : (๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ž) ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง " ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐...
22.8K 746 13
"๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐จ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐จ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ"
456K 13.3K 40
>>๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž. ๐–...
701K 29.5K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...