Silly Chains of Mine (Soul Ea...

By xLuckyLocketx

Luna and Silver are the newest students in the DWMA, who aren't exactly your normal students. No one knows EX... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
NinjaLlamas soul eater moment
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
My solution to Crona's gender!!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
*Christmas Special*
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Who is with who
*Christmas Special 2*
Slight delay
Chapter 19.5
CHALLENGE!
Chapter 20
Challenge winners!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 18

3.6K 104 41
By xLuckyLocketx

Chapter 18

As soon as me and Silver stepped foot in the DWMA, we were swarmed by students asking how we were, worried looks on their faces. I wasn't used to this many people around me at once so Silver put an arm around me and pulled me closer to him, keeping me at ease. I buried my head in his chest, feeling embarrassed. I then saw the gang pushing their way through the crowd.

"Excuse me, sorry!"

"Can you move, please?"

"MAKE WAY!"

"Guys, we're tryin' to get through, think you can help with that by moving?"

"'Scuse me, pardon me, out of my way."

I almost laughed at how different all their personalities were yet they were all so close to each other. It's pretty comical, really; they define the saying 'opposites attract'.

When they finally made it to the front of the crowd, the crowd slowly dispersed, knowing that they wouldn't get any info now.

"Are you guys stupid?!" I raised my eyebrows in shock at Maka's words. That was such a lovely way to say hello.

"Uh...I should think not...?" Silver answered.

She groaned. "You idiots, Luna only got out of her coma a few days ago, she needs. To. Heal!" She explained, emphasising each word.

Silver and I shared a look. It's true that I only awoke a few days ago, but once the memories of me being a witch came back to me, I used my powers to heal myself. And, no I did not just unlock my Soul Protect in the middle of the city (insert eyeroll here). I put up a quick barrier around the house that would make my Soul Protect go undetected and did it. How would I explain a witch soul in my house that appeared then disappeared?

"I'm fine, Maka, really." I patted her hair and she seemed to have calmed slightly at my words.

"Are you really okay?" She asked, a sceptical look on her face.

"Yes." That one word seemed to relax everyone as they all visibly sagged their shoulder in relief.

Black Star decided to but in at that point. "Good, because Kid has been crying his eyes out for weeks now!" He laughed.

Kid glared at him, if you look closely you can see the imaginary knives that he's throwing with his eyes. "I was not crying, I just needed to get rid of excess water...through my eyes." Black Star just shook his head and laughed.

Soul smirked at Black Star's triumphant face. "What about you, Black Star? You were the one who was sulking like a baby." He teased.

Black Star started chasing Soul who was running away from him, laughing. "I was not sulking, I was in deep concentration!" That was obviously a lie, which is why everyone started laughing at that point.

"What?" Black Star asked once he saw tears falling form our eyes because of the laughing. "It's true!" The laughing only got louder. "I REALLY WAS CONCENTRATING!" He stamped his foot down like a child during a tantrum.

"Yeah, yeah, okay." I stood up and wiped my eyes. "You were 'concentrating'!" I laughed again. Even Tsubaki was giggling at the sight.

"WHY WON'T YOU GUYS BELIEVE ME?!"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE YOU!"

*****

During the day there's been a slight pounding in my head. Not a painful pound, a forgetful pound; there was something I've forgotten that was important...very important. But I could not, for the life of me, figure it out, not one bit. What was wrong with me?

"Luna? Luna...?" I snapped out of my day-dream and realised that I was in class, with everyone looking at me. "Luna, were you listening?" Dr Stein asked, open book in hand, his glasses glinting in the light; it made him look even more intimidating

My face turned a nice shade of red with everyone's eyes on me. I'm still not that used to all the attention on me. "No, Sir, sorry." I apologised, my head down.

"Please, pay attention next time." He said and I nodded. Everyone concentrated to the front of the class again and I let out a breath, happy that the focus was no longer on me.

Without me noticing, Silver had swapped places with Soul and he was now sitting next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes tiredly. "Nothing, I just keep thinking there's still something else I've forgotten." I explain. "It's been annoying me the whole day."

He rubbed my back comfortingly. "We'll try and figure it out when we get home, okay?" He said low enough for only me to hear.

I smiled at him. "Okay," I nodded.

*****

At the end of the day it's still bugging me. I haven't been able to remember what it is that I've forgotten in the first place and it's really starting to worry me; I know it's something extremely important.

"Hey!" I heard someone call from behind me. I stopped walking and turned around to see that girl who helped with the test. The one with the brown skin and short, spiky, black hair. "Luna, right?" She asked once she was close enough.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry, I don't know your name." I chuckled nervously, mentally cursing myself for not knowing the names of the people in my class.

She smiled at me. "Aw, you're so cute!" She laughed. "Hi, I'm Esteria but people just call me Ester most of the time."

I smiled at her back. "Nice to meet you, Ester."

"I noticed that you seemed a bit off again today and since you aren't taking my advice and coming to talk to me," She gave me a pointed look and I gave her a sheepish one back. "I'm coming to talk to you!" She finally said, putting her hands on her hips.

"Okay, then?" I said.

"Meister or Weapon?" She suddenly said.

"Pardon?"

She rolled her eyes at me. "Are you a Meister or a Weapon?"

"Oh, I'm a Meister. You?"

She put a fist to her chest. "Weapon and proud!"

"Cool, what weapon are you?"

"I'm a Cauldron. Me and my partner can make quick batches of medicine, poison - you name it. We're currently working on ways that I would be helpful on the battlefield instead of the sidelines..." She said, scratching her head. "What about you, who's your weapon and what are they?"

"My weapon is Silver-"

"Silver?! Seriously?! That piece of man-made heaven is your partner?!" She shouted, making the people around us give her weird looks. "You're so lucky." She said, hanging her head down.

"I'm sure your partner isn't that bad-"

"That bad?! That bad?! She's an egotistic hell! I have to keep her in line the whole time because she's always getting into trouble!" She held me by the shoulder and shook me. "I. Can't. Take. It!" She cried. "Please, take me under your wing, let me be your second weapon!"

"I don't think that's possible I don't have the right wavelength to be able to be any weapons partner!" I managed to say as she shook me.

"Aw," She stopped shaking me but still clung on to me. "I knew it was too good to be true!"

"Uh, there, there?" I awkwardly stroked her head.

She sniffed and stood up. "I'm okay, I'm a big girl!" She slapped her face with both hands and shook her head. "Sorry, I interrupted you, carry on."

I stared at her, shocked that she could change emotions so quickly. "Um, Silver is my weapon-" A little whimper escaped her. "And he can change into different weapons, there's quite a few and I don't want to bore you with naming every one."

"Oh yeah, you haven't been in school for a while, haven't you? What happened?"

I froze, not sure how to go about this. I rarely know this girl but she seems really nice. Simply telling her that I was sick shouldn't be that bad...

"I was ill for a while and couldn't really move." I finally said.

"Hm, I see..." She put her fingers on her chin and thought for a while. "This should help, if it ever happens again." She fished through her back pocket and took out a glass bottle with purple liquid. "Family recipe. This one is for stiff bones...no wait." She looked at the bottle closely before smacking her head. "Oops, this one is for a high fever." She got out another bottle from her pocket.

How big are her pockets?!

This time the bottle was filled with clear liquid. She looked at it closely before smiling. "Okay, this one is for stiff bones." She held out the bottle and I took it.

"Thanks, it means a lot that you would be willing to give it to me." I said genuinely.

"Nah, it's okay. My family has this kind of on going sickness, everyone in my family gets sick a lot so it's good to carry around as much medication as possible."

I stared at the bottle in my hands. "Then don't you need this?" I said, holding it out for her. Her condition sounds really serious. Me taking her medicine away from her could have dire consequences, I don't want to be responsible for that.

She shrugged. "I haven't had stiff bones since I was about 10, my mum insists that I still take it with me, just in case." She explained. "No, no, you can keep it!" She said when I tried to put it in her hands. "I can make more when I get home, seriously, so keep it!" She exclaimed, pushing the bottle back into my hands.

"You sure?" I asked, a frown on my face.

She rolled her eyes at me and lightly hit me on the shoulder. "Positive, now stop acting like you've killed my dog and take the medicine!" She laughed. "Gosh, you're so weird that it's cute!"

"Ester!" I heard someone shout. "Ester, where the hell are you?!"

Ester's expression reminded me of a blow fish. "Oh, crap - sorry, Luna, I gotta go, bye!" She ran off before I had the chance to say goodbye. She ran down the hall and made a quick turn, skidding slightly, adding more holes to her jeans.

I shook my head lightly. "Ester, you are the weird one." I mumbled to myself, staring at the bottle in my hands. "Weird, but generous, thanks."

***********************************************************************************************************************

I liked her so much in the test chapter that I had to introduce her again. She's got a name now people!! It's Ester!!!

To the side is slightly what I imagine her to look like (If I'd taken Art GCSE then I would draw them myself >.<) >>>>>>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 769 22
My first time writing a Soul Eater (or any fanfic.) story so please be kind to me. :) You're a meisterless sythe weapon who finally decided to go...
10.4K 736 55
Mari was five when her mom died, after, her dad becoming an alcoholic and locking her in their house after they found out she was a weapon and was 'd...
33.6K 968 33
♡A/N: So I would like to make it known that I wrote this fanfic a while back when I was like 13, so if it seems cringey I apologize in advance 😅♡ [N...
964 42 21
This story is basically about a wolf witch named Luna who was challenged by the three best Meisters with their Weapons. Luna defeats them and asks to...