Love Is Like A Hurricane

By hkshirayukihk

Sanemi x Reader Love is like a hurricane. Because there's many storms come into life that you need to survive... More

Warm Feeling
Brotherly love
Peaceful days
You don't have to hide
Kimono
I promise
Gone again
Broken promise
Lost and Found
Again and Again
Roast
Sun rising after a long night
Breath of Nature
Pillar Meeting
Pair up
Pair up 2
Love is a beautiful pain
Sinful kiss
New Recruits
I be back
Pillar Training
Final Battle
Promise to fulfill
Future chapters

Past and present

37K 755 1.1K
By hkshirayukihk

Y/n POV

I was born from a loving parents, they were my pillars in life, they support me.

I was the only child, they nourish me with all love and care.

I was living the fullest at the age of 8, until a huge calamity came to my family.

My father got sick, my mother and I were the one who took care of him. We did everything, we can to find a cure and after six months, My Father passed away, My mother and I grieved for our lost. But even, we lost My Father, We can't give up on living.

My mother said as she work for the both of us. At the young age, she teach me skills to earn money. I was fine with it, I enjoyed everything she taught me, How to make sandals, made of straws, burning charcoal, selling them.

Learning to cook not aware about the fact, she caught the same illness that my father had and she been enduring the pain.

"Y/n... Is such a Good girl, she is also a fast learner, at such young age you learn how to be independent" My mother would praise me a lot, when I accomplished something.

At the middle of the Winter, I sell charcoal in order for me to afford rice for us. Mother doesn't feel well, so she asked me to do the selling, which I gladly fullfill, I even bought herbal medicine for her.

Little I didn't know that will be the last time. I got home, seeing, My mother peacefully laying down, I thought she was just sleeping. but when I tried to woke her up.

Mother have passed away. Her whole body was cold like ice. There is no warmth.

I cried and cried so many times calling for her to wake up.

"Mother, wake up, please... Don't leave me... " I said to her Lifeless body. I stayed one week watching over of My Mother's corpse. I didn't sleep nor eat.

A Good merchant which is My Father's friend Kanaro-san always check on us ever since Father passed away.

He Came to visit our house, and their he saw My Mother corpse and myself almost lifeless.

"Y/n! How long you going to mourn to your Mother's death, they wouldn't want you to starve yourself" Kanaro-san said. While he give me a Onigiri(Rice ball). He motivate me to live.

"... your both unfair, Mother... Father... You should have take me with you" I said while crying my eyes out. Until I read my mother's diary.

All the lesson, she taught me, It was for my own survival.

I know, it's selfish not to tell my condition to my beloved y/n, I also do not wish to leave my only child, But the pain, I could feel it, in every sensation of my body like it is screaming, I don't know when, Or how long can I still live. I'm afraid, I won't see my child growing up, I want her to live. Even if that future I am not with her, because of this incurable disease, I pray for my husband don't take me yet, I need to teach all, all the things that I should teach to my...our....girl. Before I go... I'm sorry y/n... I'm sorry, I couldn't keep our promise of not leaving you alone. Forgive mother and father for leaving you. But you need to keep living, we want you to find happiness and have your own family in the future.

After reading her diary, Kanaro-san was offered me to travel with him, but I refuse to leave the house. The house where full of happy memories and sad, I matured a bit.

I work for myself to live. Knowing they wish me to keep living on, I always go home with a empty house.

I always wish that I could go back. Always remember the times, things are okay..

I should have know that no matter how many times I get sick, no one could take care of me anymore.

No one could comfort me, even if I cried in my sleep.

I feel lonely.

I always pray when I woke up to see my parents.

But only to meet by darkness this days of loneliness keeps on going  till two years have passed by.

3rd POV

Y/n was living alone for two years, she was out to sell the sandals made of straw, when she encountered Sanemi's family.

A small adult woman and five children riding the worn out wagon being pulled by the white haired boy and along with a boy walking beside him.

"Nii-chan, Nii-chan, just how long are you going to drag us" Hiroshi asked.

"Until we could find a place to sleep, didn't Nii-chan said already"Shuya replied.

" I'm really sorry genya, nemi, I'm the mother, but your two are the one pulling us with this wooden wagon"

"What are you talking about Mom, your body is too small, Even Genya is bigger than you" Sanemi said.

"Nii-chan is right, No need to worry about us mom, we're both strong" Genya said and their stomach growl.

" Nii-chan, I'm hungry" Teiko said

"Me too" Sumi the youngest sister said

"When are we going to eat, Nii-chan? "Koto said younger brother.

" Just endure a little bit more of it, I try to think of a way to feed you all somehow" Sanemi said.

Y/n happened to passed by with roasted sweet potatoes on her hands. It was her food for three times. She doesn't know what came upon her that she give the sweet potatoes to the children in the wagon along with there Mother.

"Nii-chan, Someone gave me a sweet potato" Sumi the youngest said. While Sanemi look to see a stranger giving away sweet roast potato to his siblings.

Genya also look and he start to drool at the sight of a food.

Y/n also give him one as he happily grab it. Only one left for herself and she haven't gave the oldest.

The one whose pulling the wagon glare at her.

"What do you want? Don't think you can buy me, what's your true motive  for giving away your food" Sanemi said.

Y/n doesn't know what to say.

While Sanemi's mother smack his head.

"Sanemi! I didn't teach you to be rude to someone who just show kindness" She said.

Y/n just stand there. And the kids who saw there older brother get smack laugh at him.

" Nii-chan was being mean to the stranger" Genya cocky said while Sanemi Smack his head.

" Mom! No one in right mind will give away its own food, unless they have hidden motive" He said.

" Maybe I'm am not in the right mind, I just hear your Lil sister hungry and I just happened to have too much food for me,A bit to share isn't that bad" Y/n said quietly.

" What are you an idiot?!" Sanemi said.

"..." Y/n didn't respond.

" I see, My dear a bit but you already given away all and only one left for you, I appreciate your kind gestures,my child" His mother said and smile at y/n warmly.

Y/n was stunned and feel she just saw her own mother and her eyes tears up.

"What's the matter?" They were all surprised at y/n whose crying silently and wiping it.

"No...it's nothing, I just feel warm" y/n said.

Sumi just pull the sleeves of kimono of y/n.

Y/n notice and scoot down to her level when she hug her.

"It so warm" y/n thought to herself after being hug by the little girl.

"So what's your name, my child?"

"Y/n, L/n" y/n said after that emotional moment.

" I see, I'm there Mom that boy who is pulling us is Sanemi, the one beside him is Genya, this three boys beside me is Shuya, Hiroshi, Koto the one girl over there is Teiko and the one who hug you is Sumi"

" Tch..." Sanemi was cold to y/n but the others warm up with her.

"Y/n-niichan" they said not knowing your real gender, your mother wish you to dress up as a boy to avoid harrassmemt from the bad people you will encounter in the future when you reach puberty.

"You better eat the sweet potato already, again thank you y/n for giving us, Food"

Y/n just split the sweet potato she had and give it to Sanemi.

"I already give them all, sorry if it's only half" Y/n apologies said.

" I'm not hungry" Sanemi pride said but after he said those words his stomach growl and they laugh at it.

"Nii-chan is lying but his stomach is honest" They said, Sanemi only glare at them and they just focus on eating there first meal for today.

Y/n still reach for him the half sweet potato and he only snatch it rudely but y/n smile when he accepted it.

The sweet roast potatoes was big that they were satisfied.

Y/n like the warmth she experiencing.

"Nii-chan, I'm already sleepy, where are we going to sleep?" Koto asked.

" In the wagon again, Nii-chan haven't find a place to sleep yet" Shuya said to his younger brother.

Teiko and Sumi is already sleeping in the wagon.

"You don't have a place to stay?" Y/n hesitate asked to Sanemi.

"Yes and it's none of your concern" Sanemi said.

" We run away from home, Our Dad was aggressive and abusive now, Nii-chan and I are supporting our mom and siblings" Genya said to y/n.

" If you don't have a place to stay, you can stay on my house" y/n blurted out.

" Huh?! Why would a stranger, forget it, your really an Idiot!" Sanemi said.

" Are you sure, we could stay there?" there mother asked.

" If you feel uncomfortable living with me, I could just left the house to you instead" y/n said to Sanemi.

His mean glare become a sigh and he knows your not a bad person. But he really think your an idiot for helping them.

"Fine, We live with you" Sanemi agree and follow y/n to a huge house for someone who is living alone.

Because of the loneliness, Y/n made decisions that are extremely reckless. Good thing she invited good people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
187K 5.1K 67
❛ 𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗞𝗬 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗜 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 . . . ❜ 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞!𝐨𝐜 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 𝐜...
9.8K 148 25
it was a normal day for the pillars and for the angry tempered wind pillar but everything changed once his master introduced her... TW !!! This story...
2.4K 666 44
Astrielle Joy Ocampo is an army nurse who have the responsibilities to give care to our soldiers who's fighting for our freedom. While Caspien Sarmi...