lovely | zion kuwonu

By somethingmara

yooo, my first zion book. so bear with me just like all of my other books, i don't have a plot line so follo... More

characters
new girl
welcome
help me
new friends
caleb
date
shy
winter formal
notebook
trouble
get over yourself
stupid
the song
do it
evil
queen
the song
locker
moving van
letter
surprise
fake boyfriend
LA
donuts
lovely

kissing lips

644 14 1
By somethingmara

imessages

ry
hey u

nick
WHAT???
IM UNBLOCKED?

ry
lol sorry about that one

nick
it's okay i know
why u did ry

ry
but since you
guys are in LA
now maybe we could hang out?

nick
i want to say no
so that you suffer a lil
but the Lord knows i miss my ryry

ry
you soft ass pussy
i'll send the addy
come thru tomorrow for dinner
with the boys....
if they want

nick
say less

____________

"yo, ryan invited us over to her place for dinner tomorrow night if y'all wanna tag along" nick said taking a seat on the couch located in the garage.

the boys had only been in LA for a short period and already they had made a makeshift studio in their garage.

"hell yea" edwin shook his head.

"ohh, maybe she can make us those slutty brownies like she did that one time" austin said in awe of the last time he had the sweet treat.

"i'm down too" brandon laughed.

"zion? what do you say man?" nick asked.

"i'll pass" he said, looking away quickly to avoid any pestering look from his bandmates.

____________

"we're gonna head over to ryan's, are you sure you don't wanna come?" brandon asked one more time.

"i'm good, i got a girl coming over anyways" zion responded.

the boys shook their heads before heading out the door and heading over to ryan's.

so much for best friends, zion rolled his eyes at his friends leaving him alone for his ex.

he didn't have anyone coming over, but he could if he wanted. after downloading tinder on his phone, there were many girls in LA who just wanted a one night stand.

"fuck i'm hungry" zion groaned.

he stood up to take a look in his fridge to find an empty milk carton and a pack of flour tortillas.

nick must have ate everything again. well then i guess he'd have to eat out tonight.

___________

"welcome to my home" ryan let out a small giggle as she walked the boys into her home.

"yo this is a dope ass spot" edwin said wide eyed.

"yeah how do you afford this place man?" austin asked.

"well i kind of moved in with jack and his friend, also named jack which is funny" she rambled, "but anyways i found this bigger house closer to campus but it was too expensive for myself so the guys offered to move in so it'd be easier for all of us"

"wait jack, as in the guy you came to washington with?" nick asked.

"that's the one" ryan nodded.

"are you guys like– you know?" brandon questioned.

"umm we tried one time, after the zion situation but it felt too weird. he realized i still wasn't over him and he had insecurities he had to work though as well"

"but you're over zion now?" nick asked.

"it's a slow progress but i'm getting there" ryan chuckled. "anyways the guys went to buy some pizza and chips, but for now i have drinks in the kitchen if ya wanna mix something up"

____________

"bro ryan is going to kill us if we don't get home soon so hurry the fuck up" jack yelled at johnson.

"i need to find those gummies my baby ryan likes" johnson smirked.

the boys walked into the treat aisle scanning the goods.

"boom right there" johnson pointed out. he reached up to grab them when his hand touched another man's.

"if i was a girl this would be a really romantic moment" johnson laughed earning a chuckle from the guy.

"my name is zion" he introduced himself.

"jac–"

jack had been on his phone and too distracted to notice the familiar face before him and johnson.

"wait zion? didn't you live in washington?"

"how you know?"

"i'm jack, i went with ryan to washington a couple months back"

"oh"

"bro you should come over to our crib, we're gonna have a small get together and drink a little" johnson invited zion.

"umm, yeah you know i have plans already" zion scratched the back of his neck.

"come on bro, come have some drinks" johnson insisted.

zion gave it a while before finally agreeing. leaving his car in the grocery parking lot he hopped in johnson's car and made his way to a house he'd never been too.

______

"hell no, you're supposed to take a shot!" nick yelled at ryan.

"that's bullshit i did the dare" ryan whined.

"you half did the dare" edwin rolled his drunk eyes.

"more than you've done all night" brandon teased.

the boys hollers filled the home. by now they were on their 3rd round of truth or dare, most of them being petty fill ins.

"okay whatever, nick is next" edwin giggled.

"oh i got it," austin hiccuped in between sips, "i dare you to kiss ryan"

the noise suddenly stopped, like the words that were said were cursed.

"i'll just drink" nick rolled his eyes.

"why? don't be a bitch mara" ryan teased.

"really? okay fine"

his left hand grabbed the back of her head, as his right arm gripped her thigh. in all honesty, liquor made ryan more bold. never in her entire friendship would she want to kiss nick. yeah he's cute but not for her.

but the problem was she'd never gotten over zion, and nick was the next best thing i guess.

her lips entangled in his, taking in the soft bite he gave her bottom lip.

"we're home" johnson yelled, breaking the kiss.

"and we brought along a visitor" jack giggled softly.

it was him.

"yo guys it's z" austin smiled big running over to his friend to greet him.

jack walked over to ryan to hug her placing a small kiss on the top of her head.

"i didn't think johnson would invite him over when we saw him in the store but you know our boy" jack laughed.

ryan giggled nervously wrapping her arms around his torso.

"hey you need to fix your lipstick, it's all over your face" jack teased pointing at the bottom half of her face.

ryan looked over at nick who's eyes were already on her. she looked away quickly making a dash for the restroom.

this is was going to be a very eventful night.

___________

quarantine really got me
fucked up. like yeah i have more
time to write but writers
block was like hey what's poppin

how are you guys hanging in?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 8.6K 76
SOCIAL MEDIA • REAL LIFE . . . zionkuwonu: so brandon huh? >naomiharlow: oh uM >zionkuwonu: aight bet @/brandonarreaga >naomiharlow: OH UM . . . firs...
21.7K 200 43
Just read to find out!!!! 😋 Some group chats and irl chapters
3.5K 110 27
the story of two best friends; nick mara
34.6K 658 19
"There's no touch or feeling Pleasure or pain Anything like the way you're runnin' through my veins No breath or beauty No sound or sight That ever m...