Perennial Love

By AnushaBhatt15

Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is... More

Disclaimer and copyrights
Character sketch
1. Dream to Reality
2. A Lifeless Life
3. Only a squad or more?
4. Something's different
Thank You
5. Out Of The Blue
6. The nightmares
7. They are always there
8. The meet up
9. Plans
10. The Party!
11. What the hell happened?
Apology!
12. Is This A Joke?
13. Is this only a game?
14. Friends Like Family
15. The After Effects
16. The Gathering
17. Something's Fishy
18. Friends turned Spy
19. It's just the start
20. Lost in the woods
Cover!!!
21. The unexpected!!!
22. The Attack!
23. The confrontation
24. Past revelation (part 1)
25. Past revelation (part 2)
26. Truth revelation
Important
27. The return of life
28. The doctor's words
29. First client and the first move
30. A surprise after a surprise
31. Turn of events
32. The plan tumbling down
33. The reality hit
34. Mothers gone crazy
35. Reject or accept?
36. When is the wedding?
37. The bond of rings
38. Stealing special moments
39. Shopping Day (part 1)
41. It's mehendi!
42. Coaxing her
Author's note!
Promo
43. It's time for Sangeet!
44. String of misunderstandings
45. A strange change
46. Days pass so quickly!
47. Finally they talk!
48. His love
49. Her feelings
50. The new family member!
51. Living the dream
52. Here it begins!
53. Sweet games
Author's note
54. The little things
55. Fire in the eyes
56. Deja vu
57. Sharon Rai Prakash
58. The dreadful hours
59. She remembers!
60. Their Perennial Love
Trailer!
Epilogue
Lets chat!
Bonus Chapter 1

40. Shopping day (part 2)

394 20 208
By AnushaBhatt15

A/N

Hello guys!

Here's the update and I know I had said it would be long one but it was becoming just too long... You all might be bored by the time you'd finish the whole update, so I cut it into two...

Do let me know how it was, coz the next update is almost written! Good response motivates me toh write better.... Thanks for all the love!

Happy reading!

______________________

Swayam's POV

"Which one did you select for yourself?" Taani asked me, as soon as dad, uncle and me approached them. Both dad and uncle have been eyeing me suspiciously because of my goofy smile. I looked at Pia and saw the change in her expressions when she heard Taani and immediately looked at me.

"I too want to see your dress. What did you select?" Pia asked trying to look excited but she couldn't hide the sadness from me.

"I did one. It's a coordinating one with Pia's and they have took it for fitting as per my size" I said whatever came to my mouth. Pia nodded and again, looked somewhere else. It pinched my heart that Pia isn't interested in my dressings as much as I was in her's. But she is even in a foul mood too.

"Ohh" Taani said and turned back to whatever she was looking at. After sometime, everyone were done with their finalized outfits for the functions and wedding day and we all were heading towards the billing counter, just then the manager approached us.

"Excuse me ma'am. We would like to take your measurements and fit the outfit you selected accordingly and we shall deliver the piece later to your address" the manager said and Pia nodded, stepping aside and allowing the another person with him, to take measurements. After it was done, we headed towards the counter once again. At this point, I walked ahead of everyone and made them halt.

"It will be crowded there if we all go, I will just complete the process and be back" saying so, I turned and headed ahead, without waiting for anyone's reply. The manager looked at me and I nodded slightly which no one could decipher, a hint for him to do what I had said. I could feel Pia's and everyone else's eyes on me so I acted as normal as I could. I gave my credit card, to swipe for all the clothes, except for Pia's and the other accessories she selected too. Once done, I walked back to everyone else.

"Where are the dresses?" Mom asked.

"They will be delivered, don't worry. Come let's head to the jewellery showroom now. It's late already" I said glancing at my watch and we all went out. The car was ready and after everyone settled inside, I drove towards the showroom.

"I am damn hungry Swayam" Taani whined and I looked back when I halted at the signal. Everyone were nodding into hungry and I turned the other side towards a restaurant. We dined in and ate a good meal. I noticed that Pia was awfully quiet throughout the lunch, inspite of me sitting right next to her. I initiated little talks but she replied all the time in mono syllables, so I gave up. Soon after everyone finished, we hopped back into the car. The drive was quite and Pia was very quite and it was worrying me. I wanted to do something, but seeing that the showroom is nearby now, I kept quiet.

After I parked the car, everyone climbed down and started walking towards the showroom happily, unaware of Pia's mood. As everyone was busy in their own talks, I held Pia's hand and she visibly shivered and immediately looked at me. I held her back by her hand and we both stopped walking.

"What happened? Let's go inside, or else they will again start their session of teasing" she asked looking at everyone and then again at my hand holding hers. She looked up at me and raised her eyebrows but she couldn't hide the slight pink shade on her cheeks. I smiled because she looked really cute and beautiful.

"What happened to you Pia? What's wrong? Why do you seem off?" I asked taking a step closer and she immediately starting looking somewhere else.

"What will happen to me? Nothing Swayam. See I am alright and happy" she said stepping back a little more steps, smiling up at me and spreading both her hands. I narrowed my eyes and folded my hands to which her smile turned nervous one.

"Really now Pia? Lying to me?" I asked walking close to her and she got even more nervous. Before I could take one more step, I heard a honk of the car behind me and I turned to see a car horning and we were in middle of the driveway.

The horns didn't stop and looked towards the driver seat irritated. I saw, Sid peeping out of the window grinning. I looked other way and cursed under my breath whereas Pia walked upto the car immediately and grinned seeing him. Yeah, yeah, it is a clean chit for her to escape from my questions now. You always have a very wrong timing Sid! I will kill you for this! Sid stepped out and handed the car to park, to the valet and came to me. I glared at him.

"Woaahh! Why is he in such a sour mood?" Sid asked Pia and Pia looked at me nervously.

"Umm... Because..." Pia started but I cut her off.

"Because you disturbed our talk and your timing is always so wrong!" I chided him and he started laughing.

"Dude... Atleast you would have thought of your surroundings. You are in a public place..." Sid said, in between laughs.

"Shut up Sid!" I scolded him and the look he got from me made him gulp down his laughter. He will be dead someday and I would be his murderer if this continues.

"Hey lovebirds, are you both done?" Taani shouted, standing in front of the door and I rolled my eyes at her. I get no privacy at all!
Without saying anything, I started walking towards the entrance, followed by Pia and Sid. As I reached there, I saw my dear sister smirking at me.

"What? We knew Sid was to come. So we decided to wait for him" I said simply, shrugging and she made a 'O' shape looking behind me towards Sid and Pia.

"Whatever, you guys come inside soon. Everyone is waiting" saying so, she turned and entered in. Sid walked and stood beside me.

"I didn't know that I was that important to you" Sid said sarcastically and as soon as he god a deathly glare from me, he cleared his throat and went inside. Pia followed him and even I entered after her. Pia mood is definitely not good and she is just pretending. I need to do something...

All the ladies were busy in giving a tiring time to the salesperson, saying them to show every other jewellery their eyes fell on. We all men were sitting since an hour and yet, nothing was even near to be finalized. Pia seemed least interested in selecting any set which mom and aunty were showing her.

I casually got up and went towards the ladies and stood behind Pia, to see what is actually going on here to take so much of time. As if sensing my presence, Pia changed her demeanor. I could see her smile through the mirror kept at the table but it was definitely fake. Why does she think that she can fake it to me?

"Anything you guys finalized?" I asked to no one is particular and everyone said their personal choices for themselves but Pia's jewellery was still not choosen. Clearly because, she wasn't interested at all. Really Pia? This is how you do the shopping of your wedding? Aren't you even a bit excited for this?

"Pia?" I asked her and she looked at few kept before her and took a golden necklace and earrings set in her hand and looked up at me from her side.

"This one" she said and I smiled tightly seeing what she selected. It wasn't best of the best like she was searching in dresses. It was very simple and a bit old fashioned too. This was definitely not her sensible choice. I nodded and just as I was about to turn, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Sid standing behind me and he gestured me to come to a side. 

I frowned but nevertheless, walked to where he gestured and he was ahead me. He very clearly went to the men's section so that no one doubts. What is that he wants to tell me?

"What is it?" I asked in a low voice, so that no one can hear.

"Something is wrong with Pia. She is seeming low" Sid said and I immediately felt happy that he knew her too. Everyone else seem to be busy in suggesting her different designs of jewellery.

"I know that... But why do you say that now?" I asked him.

"She freaking selected and gold jewellery whereas she doesn't like gold at all. She always wears platinum, diamond or kundan sets. She feels irritated with the look of gold around her neck. I cannot believe she just selected one, that too for her own marriage" Sid said and I raised my eyebrows at him. I knew Sharon and she wasn't interested much in heavy jewelleries. But Sid knew Pia like the back of his hand. I am jealous of him to know my wife so much...

"Oh god! Swayam I know this because once I had come with mom and her for shopping and she had troubled so much to select a final piece" Sid explained, maybe seeing my jaw tightened face, making me look back at him.

"Stop being so jealous, you forever whipped human" Sid joked while hitting at my back and turning me to the opposite direction. I saw that Pia was walking towards us and I put up a smile immediately.

"You guys done?" I asked her.

"Yes. Done" she replied in a monotone and hid her eyes from looking at mine.

"Great then! We must get going" Sid said and walked to my side, from behind me.

"You all ladies go out with those two men too. Me and Sid will come after sometime after settling the payment" I said and passed a look at Sid which said him to shut up and not say anything. He didn't and without asking much further, Pia walked back to everyone and all started to exit. As soon as everyone were out except Sid, I strode towards the ladies section.

"Can you please cancel the previous order of the golden jewellery? I will order something else in place of that" I asked the manager present there and he cooperated. I asked them to show some exclusive designer bridal jewellery.

"Sid go out and handle everyone. I will come in few minutes" I said to him and he nodded in understanding, going out. They showed some sets, I had already seen earlier on the counter. I wanted something unique. Suddenly, my eyes fell on a beautiful delicate piece kept at the corner of the display in front of me. I asked them to show it and it was kundan jewellery.

"Perfect" I said, imagining Pia wearing this beautiful piece. It was intricate, posh, yet so simple. This one will definitely go better with her dress than what she selected. I know it's not right to change her selection without her presence but what to do? She isn't selecting whole heartedly. Quickly making the additional payment, I ordered them to deliver the particular jewellery after my call after two days and they agreed.

As soon as I walked out, everyone went quiet and looked at me. Good. Anyways I wanted to say something. I looked at my watch and it was already 6 in the evening.

"Great! Everyone done with shopping?" I asked looking at everyone and all replied positive.

"What took you so long inside?" Dad asked.

"Nothing dad, they were just asking for feedback and stuffs" I lied whatever idea popped up in my mind.

"Let's get going then?" Taani asked, already looking tired and exhausted. Everyone started to move towards the car.

"Wait!" I said and everyone turned back to look at me, questioningly.

"Sid, you drive and drop mom and Taani to my home. I want to spend some alone time with Pia" I said and immediately heard a whistle from DAD? Am I dreaming? My dad stood right in the front, smirking and whistling, keeping his hands inside his pockets and looking here and there.

"Oh Swayam, she is going to marry you. She will be with you 24 × 7. Leave her now atleast so that she can spend some time with us" aunty said teasingly and I rolled my eyes in my mind but smiled on the outside. I looked at Sid for help and as if understanding my stare, he walked towards his mom and put a hand around her shoulder.

"Let them be mom. Afterall, they are the new 'lovebirds' in the house. They might want to spend some quality time like a romantic date or long romantic drives before marriage. Let them go" Sid said smirking at us for his victory in teasing as well as supporting us. I looked at my Sharon to see her cheeks flaming and she was glaring at Sid, but smiling slightly.

"Okay fine. But bring our Pia to us as soon as possible" aunty warned and I nodded in agreement. Everyone settled in the car we had come in. Before sitting, Sid tossed the key of his car in my direction which I caught effortlessly. They drove out and I started walking towards my car. After few steps, I saw that Pia wasn't following me and I turned to look at her. She was lost somewhere and probably nervous too. I called out her name bringing her out of her trance and she started walking towards the car at a speedy pace. I frowned as to why she was behaving like this. After she sat in, I too slid into the driver seat and drove the car towards the destination I planned.

There was a pin drop silence in the car. Pia was looking out of the window all the time and didn't even speak a word. Applying the breaks at the signal, switched on the radio to lighten the tension in the air. I don't even know why there is such a tense atmosphere in here. As the signal turned green, I took the way towards the highway to which Pia suddenly turned to look at me.

"Where are we going?" She asked finally and I looked at her for a brief moment before turning my eyes back on the road.

"Well, let's just say a long drive to a special place you don't know about" I replied smiling a little at her. It was already dark and I need to reach there soon, if I plan to spend sometime with her. I lowered the glass windows of the car, once we were out of the city and Pia seemed to be relaxed a bit.

After few minutes, Pia stopped the radio and started searching something in the shelf in the dash pannel. I frowned thinking what she would want and switched on the light in the car. Her search ended soon and she held a pendrive in her hand. Sighing, she plugged in the pendrive and it really had some cool, soft music. I looked at Pia making a appreciating face to which she just shrugged.

"It's Sid's car, so I know what he has kept where" she said casually and I didn't comment anything further. The music was light romantic songs, perfect for a long drive which makes me wonder, what is Sid doing with this kind of playlist? Does he take any girl out with him? I need to find that out.

After about 15-20 minutes, I turned the car on a earthy road at the side of the highway. I drove a little ahead and parked it at the right place. I turned the engine off and saw Pia frowning, looking at the surroundings. I got down and waited for Pia. She got down too and walked towards my side. I could tell that she was about to ask why I brought her here at this time but I gestured her to keep quite with my finger on my lips. I turned her to face the city and her expressions changed immediately.

I brought her to a nearby Billy road from where, a beautiful look of Mumbai can be seen. This is the place I found little bit of solace sometimes, when Sharon wasn't with me for so many years. This place has some another level of beauty. With hill beneath you, forest around you and whole city in front of you, you just realise how small you are comparatively.

"This is a place I often visited in last few years... I thought it will give you the peace too, which I would get coming here" I said, walking and standing close behind her. She looked at me and turned back to the city lights.

"This is beautiful" she said smiling slightly and I smiled seeing her too. This smile of her's was genuine and I was happy that I could do atleast this for her, for now. We stood there for few minutes in complete silence and I tucked at her hand, making her turn to me.

"Let's sit?" I asked, pointing towards the car and I could see her eyes going sad for a moment. She was loving this place already and might be thinking that we have to go now. But that's not what I said. I walked to the car with her following behind me. Leaving her hand, I jumped of the bonnet taking her by surprise. She looked at me eyes wide and I chuckled.

"Come on, won't you join me to sit here?" I asked her and her expressions changed to a realisation one. She too climbed up the bonnet with holding one of my hand and settled beside me. Actually the height was giving us a better view.

We sat there for minutes in silence and I understood that Pia was not in a mood to talk. She just wanted to be in peace for her to be okay. I suddenly remembered something and opened my jacket and slowly took the box I had kept this morning inside, in my hands. I made as less moments as possible so that she won't be sensing my movements. I looked at her for a brief moment, to find her lost in her thoughts, seeing the scenery and I looked back at the box in my hand.

It has a beautiful platinum chain with a meaningful pendant attached to it. My mind played back the time when my Sharon had shown the design to me...

*Flashback*

I was about to enter my room, after a tiring day at office only to see my Sharon at the study table, very much involved into scratching something on a paper, so keenly. I tip toed inside, so that she wouldn't be aware of my presence and kept my bag as quietly as I could. I removed my tie and walked to her, slowly.

Just as I was behind her, I peeped into the paper to see her drawing something what looked like a heart. I ever so silently bent down a little and blew on her neck which made her jump and scream. She turned to glare at me.

"What the hell Swayam, you scared me!" She said keeping a hand on her chest which was heaving up and down and I grinned apologetically. She glared at me and turned back, resuming the drawing. I mentally scolded myself for scaring her and simply, back hugged her, rounding my hands around her shoulder.

"What are you doing love?" I asked resting my chin on her head.

"Something. I will show once completed" she said and removed my hands. She didn't even care to look at me once. This made me angry and I went to freshen up sighing. What is it that is so important than me? Huh! Fine then, she can enjoy her own company!

I changed into a sweatshirt and track pants. I walked out of the washroom, wiping my face with a towel when I saw Sharon blocking my way towards the dressing table. I looked her coldly and stepped ahead to walk from the side but she again stood in front of me.

"What!?" I asked irritated and she looked guilty already.

"I am sorry?" She asked ever so cutely with her lips pouted that I couldn't hold the anger anymore. Why is she someone so tough to be angry at? I cannot be angry at her for more than few minutes!

"It's fine..." I said smiling slightly and she grinned happily. She definitely was working on something that made her so happy! What did she do?

"Okay then, close your eyes and follow what I say" she ordered making me raise my eyebrows at her. She gave a look which said, listen to me but I wanted to play a little.

"I won't" I folded my hands in front of my chest and challenged her. Huffing, she walked behind me and closed my eyes with her tiny hands itself. I smiled curious, as she guided me somewhere. We halted and I could touch a table in front of me.

She removed her hands and I looked down to see a beautiful sketch of the word love designed with a infinity loop and a heart. It was good, but I didn't understand what was it's meaning. Sharon was good at art but didn't do it more often. I frowned at looked at her to which she just smiled and took a couple of steps and stood in front of me.

(The design)

"It shows that, your unconditional love has bound my heart for forever with yours. Just like this heart would never be able to come out of infinite loop of love, in the same way, we will never leave each other and Love each other till eternity" she said looking directly into my eyes with all the love she had for me and I was deeply touched by such a thoughtful thinking of hers. I held her hand and pulled her close to me.

"I love you so much Sharon! Thanks for being the way you are and coming into my life to make it so beautiful..." I said, my voice breaking with overwhelming emotion of happiness and she squeezed my hands making me look at her.

"I love you too" she smiled her dazzling smile and quickly pecked my lips and stepped a step back to look at my face.

"I feel my wife is in a very romantic mood. What's special today?" I asked looking at her suspiciously. She walked so close to me and put her hand around my neck and looked up at me with her mesmerizing eyes filled with mischief.

"Is my husband complaining about this?" She asked me, feigning innocence at her face and I was a taken aback by her sudden act of love but I decided to play along too. I held her waist and pressed her even more to me than she already was. I could see that she was shocked but kept her previous face. A cute pink tint adorning her beautiful face.

"I would never dare to!" I whispered huskily, leaning ahead towards her ears. I bit her earlobe and felt her shiver slightly under my touch. I love this effect I have on her. I kissed it again and felt her body weight increasing in my arms. I know this is making her go weak on her knees.

I slowly started peppering soft kisses down the side of her neck and her collarbone and trailered my way back to her ear again. I started moving my face to her front and kissed her cheek in the process. I could feel her breathing going heavy and her grip on around my neck and shoulder going tight and holding my shirt into her fists like her life depended on it. I smirked and pulled back completely, to have a look at her furiously blushing face. Her eyes were closed but she had a smile on her lips which were slightly parted. I leaned in again, to continue what I left but we heard a knock on the door making us both jump apart startled.

After both me and Sharon fixed ourselves, I walked towards the door and opened it to see mom standing there.

"What?" I asked irritated, in no mood to welcome her inside but she peeped in nonetheless.

"Mom! Please come in. We were just doing our work" I heard Sharon say from behind me and I looked at her irritated. Once mom is in, the ladies won't stop talking and I will be kicked out of the room till dinner and sometimes even till late nights.

I really doubt sometimes whether these both are mother in law and daughter in law or long lost sisters. Not my fault, they don't behave like the normal ones. Mom cleared her throat making me turn to her towards the door. She was smiling mischievously.

"Sharon, I don't think your husband wants me to come in because he is still standing where he was, blocking my way to come in. Well, I understand. You both have your couple time... Sorry to disturb" she said smirking at me making my eyes grow wide. I looked at Sharon who was looking like a cherry by now.

"By the way, I had come to tell you guys that the dinner is ready... Anyways, I don't see you guys coming out anytime soon" mom teased further.

"No! We will come immediately!" Sharon replied quickly, making her the deer that has been caught in lights. She closed her eyes and maybe cursed under her breath. Mom chuckled seeing her and just walked away from the door itself. I closed the door and turned only to see a glaring Sharon standing in front of me with her hands on her hips. I gulped and took a step back.

"Wh... What?" I asked and cursed myself for stuttering just seeing her glare. She was looking at me as if she will eat me up any moment.

"I will kill you Swayam!" She said taking a step ahead.

"But why? What did I do?" I asked trying to smile to look innocent and took a step back but hit the door instead. Shit! I am trapped! But why am I so scared anyway? She is my wife afterall.

"You did everything! You embarrassed me!" She said taking a step ahead and standing just an inch away from me.

"But what did I do?" I asked and stood a little straight, regaining composure.

"Because you... You didn't move even after I said mom to come in. And ofcourse, the way my night dress is crumbled around my waist, it won't take a genius to guess" she again took a step closer and glared at me. But this time, I could sense her fake glare and caught her holding her smile back. You are dead Sharon.

"Oh is it?" I asked and she nodded in yes. In a jiffy, I switched our positions and now, Sharon was backed up on the wall next to the door and I caged her between my hands, making her gasp.

"Then what about the crumples you left of my shirt? Even you are equally responsible" I asked and looked at her, challenging her.

"That one... Even if I did it, you are the one responsible for it too Mr. Shekhawat" she said but couldn't hide the tint on her cheeks and her beautiful smile. I smirked looking at her.

"Really now Mrs. Shekhawat?" I asked and she put up the strong face that said, I stand strong on my words. I took a step closer, leaving no gap between us at all, making her to hold her breathe.

"Then let's continue where we left. However mom knows what were upto and the teasing is fatal. It should be some worth atleast" I said and expected her to glare or deny because we were getting late for the dinner but she slid her hands onto my shoulders instead. Pulling my by my shirt so close tk her face, she turned her face to a side.

"Sure... As you wish" she whispered and I felt my mouth going dry. Damn she sounds so sexy in that voice and in a situation like this. A shiver ran down my spine when she all of a sudden bit my earlobe, just like I did but didn't pull out. She then strated kissing my jaw and I a very hard time controlling myself to not pull her and slam my lips on her. Her every touch made me shiver internally and it felt so good.

It wasn't the first time she was kissing me like this, but it always feel so good like the very first time. Just when she reached my mouth, she held herself at a distance from mine and didn't move for few seconds. I held her by her waist and slammed my lips on her's.

Her hands in my hair pulling me more closer and mine around her, we were kissing each other like there was no tomorrow and neither of us wanted to part. Suddenly, the loud laugh of family members from the outside made us pull apart. We both were panting heavily and rested our foreheads against each other's. This was magical. I had completely lost my senses and didn't realise that we have to go too. We chuckled looking into each other's eyes and I leaned onto her forehead.

"Let's go now?" She asked in a whisper, pulling her face a little far and looking up at me. She looked like a drug which I was definitely addicted to. My beautiful angel.

"Yeah yeah... Or else you will blame me again for embarrassing you" I said, playfully taunting her to which she giggled and escaped out of my holds. She walked to the dressing table, fixed her appearance, combed her hair and I did the same too. We both walked out once we were sure that we won't give any chance of teasing us, to others...

*Flashback ends*

I smiled, remembering the moment we shared. Everything was so beautiful back then. My smile vanished as I remembered what happened next. This incident was just before a week of Sharon's accident and while she was away in mumbai, I had secretly ordered the design to be carved into a jewellery. A day later, we got the news of her accident. After a week, when the parcel came home, I was in no state to talk to anyone. So, mom had taken the parcel and kept it in my cupboard.

I always kept this pendant close to me, because this made me recall her love for me. I had thought that I would give this to Pia today, after the great improvement in our relationship yesterday but seems like it will take time. I cannot risk her having another attack because of this pendant.

I closed my eyes, fisting the box in my hand and opened a while later, after controlling myself. I looked at the side again, down at the box in my hands and was about to out it into my pocket but I heard Pia's voice.

"What is that?" She asked making me whip my head at her. Shit! She saw it! What do I do now?

____________________

A/N

So.....? How was the update!? Do let me know your views on this one!

Vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 506 23
Best Ranking- #12 in sadstories #1 in D3 #1 in VruShan #2 inSwaRon Sharon Rai Prakash, a twenty-seven years old, confident and smart woman lives a...
35.6K 2.3K 39
✨ Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage ✨ ~*~*~*~*~*~* 🏆 Third Place in SwaSan Awards 2022...
65.9K 3K 47
~ An Unique Wedding ~ • Book 1 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Pandavas, the demi-gods, five most powerful warriors in the whole world faced a lot of h...
16.5K 542 24
This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the story starts when kriya came back to India...