Before You Go // BTS FF

By tunawere62

"Tell me something about you" "Im yours" โค More

๐Ÿ’œ
Prologue
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44

#27

35 4 1
By tunawere62

Hoseok and Yoongi were at a restaurant buying Taehyung's favourite food after they received the good news.

They both ordered their drinks while waiting for the food.

Yoongi was looking at his phone to check on his work when Hoseok suddenly spoke to him.

"Yoongi,i already found a place",he said.

Yoongi raised his head with his confused look,didnt get what Hoseok tried to tell him.

Hoseok managed to get Yoongi's attention,

"What place?",Yoongi asked.

"I dont want to live too long at your house cause i feel inappropriate and i dont want to disturb your family and also you",he explained clearly to Yoongi.

Yoongi felt something snapped in his heart when he heard that.

He tried to remain calm even though he hid his trembling hands with his voice started to change.

"So you mean that you're moving?",he asked again for confirmation.

Hoseok nodded,

"But i really want to thank you and your family for everything.You guys are so kind to me",Hoseok replied with a smile on his lips.

Yoongi took his time to control himself without Hoseok noticed it.

He tried to hold his tears but he felt his eyes started to become teary.

Hoseok noticed Yoongi was acted differently so he moved closer then looked directly to Yoongi,

"Yoongi,are you okay?",he asked.

Yoongi felt like he's gonna cry especially when he heard the question that can triggered him more than before.

"Im fine",he said before he stood then walked away from the table.

"Where are you going?",Hoseok asked.

"I need fresh air for awhile",Yoongi responded before he quickly walked out from the restaurant.

--

"I miss you so so much",Yebin said while hugged Taehyung tight.

She really missed her brother as they havent spend a lot of time together since the day Taehyung fainted.

"You're so annoying,release me you idiot",Taehyung tried to release himself from her hug cause he felt so uncomfortable as she began to hug him tighter than before.

"No no,you have to be a good boy",Yebin patted his head jokingly before she pinched his cheek.

"Appa please help me~",Taehyung begged Seokjin for help.

Seokjin just smiled as he really missed this scene and he understood how long they havent met especially for them who used to be together and also fight together.

Yebin was laughing as she was enjoying herself teasing Taehyung when she heard someone knocked the door.

Yebin looked at Seokjin when she released her hug while Taehyung exclaimed happily when he feel free.

The door opened when they saw Jimin entered the room with his shy look before he closed the door.

He bowed to Seokjin for respect before he came close to Taehyung.

Seokjin was shocked when he saw Jimin but he felt like he doesnt have to any mood to get mad or annoyed especially after he had been scolded by his husband.

"You came~",Taehyung smiled to Jimin followed by a slightly smile from Jimin.

Yebin looked at her brother with her confused face.

Curiousity killing her as she know how they both hated each other.

Her eyes were shifting from Taehyung to Jimin onwards while studying their interaction.

"Is this a joke?",she found it funny but she doesnt want to laugh too loud as she was in the hospital right now.

She moved to the other side then came to sit beside Seokjin.

Both Seokjin and Yebin were looking at Taehyung and Jimin talking to each other.

"I heard that you already conscious so thats why i came",Jimin said to Taehyung as his cheeks were flush red result from his shyness meeting Taehyung.

"Are you okay,Jimin?You look so red right now",Taehyung said to Jimin while teasing him.

Jimin quickly feel his cheek when he felt the heat from his palm.

Taehyung laughing at Jimin's reaction they all heard someone knocked the door again.

"Who is it this time?",Yebin said to Seokjin before she received a shrug from him.

The door opened when Namjoon entered the room then smiled at Taehyung before he looked shocked when he saw Jimin.

"Owh Jimin,i didnt know you're here",he said before he talked to someone outside the room then turned back to all of them.

"Your father has been looking for you",Namjoon said to Jimin.

"My dad?",Jimin asked back in confirmation while someone in there panicked when he heard that.

"Jimin's father?!",Seokjin was dumbfounded as soon as Namjoon invited Mr Park to enter the room.

Taehyung bowed his head to greet Mr Park while Mr Park smiled to Taehyung and Yebin until he stunned when he saw Seokjin.

Seokjin was clueless as he didnt know how to react,this is not a surprise that he wished he could have.

Namjoon realized something is going on between two of them but he continue introduce his family to Mr Park.

"This is Taehyung,my son and Yebin my daughter.This is my husband,Seok--"

"Seokjin",Mr Park continued.

Namjoon and Seokjin turned to Mr Park with their surprised face.

"How do you know Seokjin?",Namjoon asked Mr Park while he turned to Seokjin who was staring at the floor doesnt even dare to do eye contact.

"We are--"

"We met at their school last time",Seokjin interrupted Mr Park worried that Mr Park might told Namjoon about their relationship.

"Owh urm yeah",Mr Park agreed even though he wanted to answer something else.

Namjoon chuckled after he found out about them,

"I didnt know you guys know each other,then maybe we can eat together next time or have dinner together at my house",Namjoon offered to Mr Park excitedly while Seokjin tried to give a sign to Namjoon to not doing it.

Mr Park smiled at Namjoon,

"Sure,anyway your children are very good looking",Mr Park complimented Namjoon.

Namjoon thanked him,

"Actually there's another one,my eldest one.His name is Yoongi--"

"And he's not here.He's outside and maybe he will come late so dont you ever come back to see him",Seokjin intterupted Namjoon but his answer making everyone in the room staring at him.

The situation became awkward as all of them remain silent after Seokjin said that.

Mr Park didnt expect Seokjin to behave that way especially when he feel like the Seokjin that he know arent like that.

Namjoon noticed the change look on Mr Park's face before he tried to calm down the situation.

He moved to Mr Park then whispered to him,

"Im sorry on behalf of my husband.We have some problem among us so maybe he reacted that way",Namjoon explained to Mr Park.

Yebin looked at Seokjin's face who was red ravaged in anger,she know something is going on but she doesnt want to ask Seokjin or else she's so done.

Yebin hugged Namjoon from his side to gain his attention,

"Dad,im hungry",she said to Namjoon.

Namjoon patted her head then turned to Seokjin,

"Take care of Taehyung,im going with Yebin for a while",he told Seokjin before he turned to Mr Park.

"Can you please wait here for a while cause my daughter havent eaten yet",he asked Mr Park followed by a nod from him.

Namjoon thanked him then excused himself with Yebin until there's only four people in the room left.

Mr Park took a step closer to Seokjin before Seokjin stood then turned to Jimin,

"Jimin,can you please look for Taehyung for a while.I need fresh air for awhile",he asked Jimin for help then quickly walked out from the room leaving Taehyung,Jimin and of course Mr Park by themselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 179 11
You don't know it yet... But I love you so much
4.8K 312 26
โœ˜แด‡แด„แด„แด‡แด…แด‡ษดแด›แด‡sษชแด€sแด›; แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€sแดษด แดกสœแด า“แด€แด‹แด‡s แด€ sแดษชสŸแด‡ โœ˜ โ˜ โ€•"แด›สœแด€แด› sแดษชสŸแด‡, แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส แดแด€ษด สแดแดœ sแด‡แด‡ ษชs แด€ แด…ษชsษขแดœษชsแด‡"
177K 6.8K 32
แดคแดแดแด‹แด‡ แดˆษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… ส€แดแดแดแดค แด€ษดแด… สœแดส€แดแดษดแด€สŸ แด›แด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€แดค แดค แด› แด€ ส€ แด› แด‡ แด…: [3ส€แด… แดแดˆ แดŠแดœสŸส, 2018] แด„ แด แด แด˜ สŸ แด‡ แด› แด‡ แด…: [19แด›สœ แด…แด‡แด„...
181K 8.2K 126
๐Œ๐ข๐ง ๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข, ๐€ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง...