the sister of ushijima (tendo...

By mioris

discontinued "who's that?.." the boys looked over at the door way, in it stood a girl. "..oh her? that's us... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fifthteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
you fools,, you absolute bafoons
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
psa
chapter twenty nine
mental health day!
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty two
moving on
IM BACK BABY
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
hi

chapter fourteen

18.7K 583 949
By mioris

im so tired - _-

also this book hit 12k views what the heck

i started this book like a few weeks ago 😳
—————-

Tendou pulled into a huge parking lot that was filled with other cars. I looked around as other people were walking towards a huge building that was bright orange, wondering where we were. I've never seen the building before. I turned my head and looked at tendou.

"Where are we?" I asked as he pulling into a parking spot. He turned off the car and glanced over at me. "You'll seeeeee." He said and got out of the car. I sighed and shook my head.

I went to open my door but tendou got to it first, peaking through the window and waving at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he opened the door with a bright smile. "Here you go my fair lady~" he hummed as I got out of the car. I hurriedly got out of the car, hoping he wouldn't see my blush.

Tendou shut the door to his car and locked the doors, he then skipped over to me and grabbed hold of my arm, linking it with his.

Honestly I was a little iffy about linking arms, since I didn't like to be touched much.

I glanced up at tendou, him grinning down at me as we started to walk.

...but his smile spread like a wildfire, instantly making it hard to say no to him. He was absolutely adorable.

Tendou pulled my arm as he seen the front doors. "Hurry!" He said and grabbed my arm, pulling me as he ran. I kinda panicked. "T-tendou...!!" We ran inside. Inside was absolutely huge. Their was people everywhere, kids running around, adults eating.

Tendou pulled me along as we slid past people, arriving at a desk.

I was currently hunched over, out of breath as tendou smiled proudly. He turned to the lady at the desk and leaned against it. "May I have two pairs of skates, one a size 11 in men and a size 9 in women please?" He asked politely.

Skating?

I looked up as the women handed tendou the pairs of skates. I then noticed that the skates tendou had didn't have any wheels, they had blades.

"Ice skating?" I asked as I looked up at tendou. Tendou nodded and smiled cheekily. "Yep, ice skating."

I was already dreading going out there on the ice. I had no clue how to ice skate, let alone rollerblade.

The skates were handed to tendou and he handed me my pair. He then turned his head and looked at a wide door. "In there is where the rink is." He said and started to walk.

I could tell how excited he was as he had a little skip in his step. I sighed and followed behind him, a bit nervous.
——————————————

I tied my skates and looked up. Tendou was already looking out on the rink, watching the other people skate.

I stood up and wobbled a bit, but eventually made my way over to tendou, grabbing onto his jacket for support. He turned his head and looked down at me as I struggled to stand, a smile coming to his face.

Oh gosh, I hate my self a butt load right now..

Tendou turned around and took my hands in his, a HEAVY blush covering my entire face. He smiled softly. "You may hold my hands for support if you need to." Tendou said and chuckled. "I'm not all that great at ice skating either." He mumbled slightly as we both started to step out onto the ice.

I started to panic and gripped tendou's hands. His hands were hUGE. My hands compared to his were sooooo tiny.

Tendou must have noticed me panicking and cough slightly, causing me to look up. "Ladies and Gentlemen, i am sorry to inform you that this is a no panic zone. All worries and problems will be left back at the start and even betterrrrr...!!" Tendou spoke as if he were broadcasting a show. "...and even better! We'rrrreeee going out foooorrrrr ice cream after!" He said as we glided slightly on the ice.

My heart warmed at the thought of him trying to call me down. He was so genuine and filled with care.

I looked up at him as a smile spread to my face. He looked down at me fondly. "Feel better..?" He asked as he swung our hands back and forth. I nodded and looked down to watch my feet, a blush on my face. "Thank you." I said softly.

Tendou watched me with a soft smile. He then spoke up. "So, hows the volleyball team?" He asked curiously.

I shrugged slightly, but I then giggled a little. "They're a bit much." I spoke, thinking of the fond moments I've already had with them. Tendou raised his eyes brows, a little smirk on his face. "Oh? And what makes you say that? Hmmm?" He hummed as we skated to the side of the rink, where windows and a wall outline the ice.

I shook my head and grinned. "Oh nothing..." I started. "...it's just they're so fun to be around, you kind of get carried away around them." I explained. "Rori and Uko are pretty cool, and Uruoiku is basically the mom of the group, other than oumouna..." I kinda rambled on, not noticing that Tendou was staring at me. He had a brief smile on his face as he watched me talk. "Did you know that Inarizaki High has declared a little war on the girls volleyball team each year?" I continued, swinging our hands back and forth.

Tendou smiled, but a look then came to his face, as if he were thinking. He suddenly smirked and let go of my hand, skating ahead of me.

My face paled as I stood like a brick. I didn't move at all. Kids skated past me along with other people my age. Tendou circled around me with a proud strut. "Come on y/n-sann~" he said with a smirk. "...we gotta teach you to skate." He said.

I stared at him with a frown as I gradually shuffled my feet on the floor. I was almost in a t-pose. (t-pose. my pose. yes. this is n i c e. hAHA IMA MAKE U T-POSE.) Never mind, by the time I got to tendou, I was in an all stance t-pose. He moved back and smiled. "You can't skate like that, you look stupid." Tendou said and put his hands on his hips.

I gave him a glare. "Watch me." I then continued to shuffle in a t-pose all the way to the wall and held onto it. Tendou was hiding his laugh as he turned away from me.
——————————————

"Tendou you are a meanie." I told him as I sipped my frosty annoyed.

We left the ice skating rink after a few more minutes of me shuffling, since I wasn't having it. But tendou had continued to laugh the entire time, even while leaving.

Tendou took a bite of his ice cream as he had a cheesy smile on his face. "Shuffle shuffle..~" he mumbled and covered his face as he started to laugh again. I glared daggers at him as I slouched in my seat, sipping my frosty.

After we had left from ice skating, we went to an ice cream shop, not too far from my house. Tendou has suggested it since he didn't want me going home mad, and of course I agreed because it's foOD.

Tendou sighed slightly and sat back in his seat, his eyes staring me down. I could feel his eyes on me, causing me to look up. "So...did you have fun...?" He asked, eagerly waiting for a response.

I titled my head to the side, and thought for a moment. I then shook my head. "Nuh uh." I spoke. I watched his face change automatically, a frown covering it. "And why not?" He asked a little hurt.

I smiled widely, giggling a bit. "I'm joking tendou." I spoke and a look of relief took place on his face. I grinned and took another sip of my frosty. "I had an amazing time actually.." I said softly and his face fumed with redness. (This chapter gonna be a little longer than my other ones because I don't feel like writing ANOTHER chapter with them,,,,even tho tendou babey is a cutie and deserves to be in all the chapters I NEED TO GET ON WITH THE PLOT KABDIDKWNDDN)

I sighed as I sat up and I looked at him. "Did you have a good time?" I asked curiously. He perked his head up and nodded vigorously. "Oh yes, of course I did." He said with a gummy smile.

His little smile caught my hEart. LIke oHmYgUsgjddhd. Why. Why is he sO cuTe. Like uuUUUGGH.

I blushed a little and looked down at my frosty. I then pulled out my phone and seen that Ushi had texted me.

'Come home as soon as you can, please.'

My heart dropped a ton at that message. Ushi never messaged me unless something really wrong had happened. I looked up at tendou.

"Hey, I need to get home." I said bluntly. He looked over at me, seeing that I was serious and he nodded. "Alright then, let's go."

We both threw away our trash and walked to his car, getting in. He quickly backed out and started to make his way towards my house.

I stared out the window as I shook my foot, or doing anything I could to distract me from the message my brother had sent me.

Tendou looked over and noticed my behavior, he then slowly turned on the music in the car. In which I'm glad he did, because it did help a little with taking my mind off of Ushi's text.
—————————————

Tendou pulled up to the side walk my house was next to and stopped the car. He sighed and looked over at me. "See you at school?" He asked.

It was kinda sad that we had to leave each other after having such a good time. It kinda left a feeling in my stomach.....next to the crippling anxiety I was getting from the message.

I frowned a little but then sighed softly. "I'll see you later tendou." I said grabbing my things and opening my door to get out. He waved me off. "Byee." Tendou said as I shut my door. I waved at him as I walked away and up to the side walk. He then pulled off.

I breathed out and clutches my bag to my chest, beginning my walk up my pathway to my house. I then noticed a car park in our driveway next to my brothers. It then deadpanned on me why Ushi told me to get home.

My parents were here.
——————————————

I am s o bad at romance. l i k e aHHah.

but yeah this took a while to write.

I have MANY projects to work on so I don't know if I'll update this weekend
👉👈

but sleep well/have a good day my sweet babeys:) i luv you 💖

also HEY HEY HEY i might do a face reveal soon since idk this book hit 13k views,,,,,, i 👀 don't 👀 know 👀

but byeyeyeyeyeee (also shhhhhh🤫 if theirs any typos i am s o sorry😖)

GAH I FORGOT TO PUT THIS KANDJD

Word count: 1926

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 1.9K 42
This is my first fanfiction. Hope you guys can enjoy this story. Suzuki Rei, a first year student, and also Tanaka Ryuunosuke's cousin. He's a genius...
34K 690 27
"I was consumed by darkness, and I thought nothing could save me from my fate. But when you came your smile gave me the reason to keep moving on when...
33.1K 1.1K 24
This story is just a fanfic, I dont own any character that's gonna be used in. Warning ⚠️ Boy×Boy Cussing Bad grammar
260 19 18
-Ushijima Wakatoshi x female reader- "You are 100 times better than what I imagined" "You're imagining me? That's surprising." "Well, that's your fau...