MY PEACE - TK ✔

Από Project56

[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not ever... Περισσότερα

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilouge
Thank you
New Book

Chapter 30

47.5K 2.1K 586
Από Project56

Oh my god!! Thank you so much for 1k reads. I love you all so much bunnies. I hope you all are liking this book. Again thank you for reading.💜💜💜

Morning came after the darkness of the night. Sun finally showed his sight with the sunlights spreading it around all over the area lightning up with golden rays of shine. The ocean waves calmly coming right after another with blue see through water.

In the beautiful and peaceful of morning taehyung already woke up with the chirping of birds singing in their own language and sunlight around them though it's not hitting his face as they had a cloth shadow upwards to hide them.

Taehyung smile in content and closed his eyes humming in satisfication when jungkook tighten his arms around him from the back.

Jungkook was caging him in his strong arms from behind tightly, his one leg was between taehyung's both leg tangling their limbs together. Jungkook smile and buried his face in taehyung's neck, eyes still closed. Heart at peace for both.

"Good Morning angel" he mumbled in his neck.

"Morning" taehyung lazily says.

After minutes of silence jungkook finally came out of his sleepy state and firstly he kissed taehyung's neck and look at him. Taehyung smiled and opened his eyes look at his side at jungkook.

Jungkook lean down and peck his lips his hands rubbing his sides lovingly.
"Did you sleep good?"

"In your protective arms, ofcourse."

Jungkook again hugged him tightly smiling at his cheeky baby his face resting on his head when his eyes landed on taehyung's fingers where his ring was at. He smile at the that and hold taehyung hand caressing the ring on his ring finger.

"The ring is actually very pretty and unique. I love it" taehyung says softly, also looking at the ring smiling.

"Hm... this ring is very important to me" jungkook kissed his cheeks when taehyung look at him curiously.

"Why?"

Jungkook smiled at him.

"It's my mom's" taehyung eyes widen slightly.

"Seriously" Jungkook nodded.

"Remember i told you about my grandmaa" taehyung hummed.

"She gave it to me. She told me it is the ring my mom actually wanted to give me for my spouse. It was her last wish. She wanted to give me something to remember her always" jungkook smile sadly still looking at the ring. Taehyung hummed.

"I wanted to give you long before but can't get the chance. I wanted to make it special so thought why not gave you at our homeymoon purposal" jungkook chuckled and smile at him beautifully.

Taehyung turned to him and cupped his cheeks delicately kissed his lips softly. "Thank you"

Jungkook look at him confused, going to ask but stop when taehyung continued.

"Thankyou for the last night, you don't know how much happy i was last night. How you made me feel so special. Everytime i think that i can't love you more than i am currently doing you always do something to prove me wrong. I don't know how to tell you what i am feeling or in which language to give justice to what i feel for you. Just a "I Love you" feels so small against my feelings for you. I never thought i would love someone this much to feel that i can't even breath without you." Taehyung has teary eyes with a most loving look while he was caressing jungkook cheeks delicately.

"You have insecurities and fear of losing me in which we got into many fights but what made me feel more special is that how you learn from it and try to made it all up for making me cry."

Jungkook kissed taehyung palms that were caressing his cheeks.

"And last night, it was beyond my imagination at what you did. I never felt so special, so loved and wanted. Even with my parents that loved me more than anything. I thought no one can love me more than my parents do but you prove me wrong in this too. You loved me soo much that i feel like i am floating in a sea of your love and affection."

"Thank you for trusting this important piece of your late mom last memory to me and feeling worth to give me. I am so thankful and promise to always make it close to my heart."

"I love you so much, so so much jungkook. Please don't ever leave me. I don't think i am ever gonna find someone as loving, handsome and gentleman husband ever and i don't wish too. You are more than enough for me. So perfect for me."

Jungkook wipe the tears that were sneaking from his eyes and kiss his forehead feeling overwhelmed by his confession. Not knowing what to say, he's speechless.

"I love you so much too. I would never leave you. Can't leave the one who show the beautiful feelings of love and won't leave the one who is the reason of my crazy pumping heart, everyday smile, and the feels of love." Jungkook said emotionally and both physically in love with his baby angel.

For a while, they stays in each other arms, basking in the feels of happiness and joy radiating love and positive aura. Hugging and kissing feeling grateful to have each other. They decided to got up finally after lazing around for a while.

Taehyung hissed in pain when he moved to sat on the bed. Jungkook instantly turned towards him with a concern look.

"Hey hey angel, are you alright?"

"Yeah uhm.... just..." taehyung bite his lips when he sat up fully feeling the slight pain in his ass.

Jungkook carefully made him sat on the bed, he put his hands on both side of his waist, looking at him his eyebrows frowned in guilt and concern which didn't go unnoticed by taehyung.

"Before you got consumed in guilt, stop right now." Taehyung sternly said.

"But.."

"No but shut. I am fine don't treat me like a feather i can handle this much of pain understand" taehyung still has a stern face. He knows if he's not strict on this matter jungkook will feel guilty and think that he's the cause of his pain.

Jungkook look down on his lap still holding taehyung from his waist rubbing his thumbs in a circular motion. Taehyung sighs, hold his cheeks to make him look up to him.

"Gguu i am fine baby. It's alright besides i love what happened last night. Don't regret such a beautiful memory we share." He kissed his cheeks to somehow cheer him up.

Jungkook look at him softly lean forward and kissed his neck up and down, his palm lovingly rubbing on his bare lower back giving a pressure to certain parts try to soothy some of the pain. Taehyung sigh in content when jungkook's warm hands rubbed on the sore muscles of his lower back.

"I am sorry" he mutterd softly.

"But i don't regret what happened last night, I can't. Making love with you is always the most beautiful moment for me. It's very special. I can't be sorry for this" jungkook softly whispered looking at his eyes lovingly.

"But i still wish to get all the pain instead of you. I am sorry" he kissed his jaw and nuzzle into his neck hands still rubbing his back soothingly.

"Did it hurt too much? I am sorry. Was i too rough?" He asked concern still written on his face. Taehyung smile at him softly.

"It hurts but knowing that how much good you made me feel last night. I don't mind" taehyung shyly said. Suddenly remember how jungkook made him feel so much pleasure. How he literaly shove his tongue up his ass, that was the best feeling ever.

Jungkook smirked seeing how taehyung shyed away with red rosy cheeks. Also remembering how local taehyung was yesterday when he was pleauring him.

"How much good i made you feel hm" he asked nuzzling his nose on his cheeks kissing his warm red cheeks.

"Come on angel, tell me how did you feel when i was....." he trailed off while rubbing his bare thighs teasingly. He smirked widen when taehyung squirmed, whining in embarassment.

"Stob it!!"

He hide his face in his neck cheeks warm in blushed from red love colour. He feels the buzzing on his neck and a beautiful laugh of his bunny baby bun.Taehyung hit his chest playfully kept hitting it.

"Go away" he pushed him.

"I hate you" he pouted.

"I love you too, baby angel" he love the endearing name jungkook gave him.

Jungkook help him with his clothes. Carefully put his undergarments and pants not to make him move much. And put on his shirt with getting dressed himself too.
_________

Last day at bali and they were roaming around the place taking in all the places just themselves. Their flight is at night time so they still have time to walk at the streets of beautiful sceneries. Walking around the sites. They look at the sunset sitting at the edge of the bridge wrapped in each other arms.

They pack their bags and leave the cottage to the airport. Truthfully, they sure gonna miss this place where they made beautiful memories but they also are excited to go back to their homeland. They miss their home and friends.

Sitting in a plane flying back to the south korea thinking about all the memories they made and all the places they visit, reliving everything.
___________

"Sir Mr. Namjoon is here" Ms. Choi knock on the door and entered informing him. He nodded.

It's been a month now since they came back from the honeymoon and to say there life became more loving and beautiful would be an understatement. They became inseperable now.

Anyways back to the point, Namjoon entered the office and they greet and sat at the sofa situated in the office facing each other.

"How's life man" Namjoon asked.

"Beautiful than ever" smiled jungkook.

They talked some more and then namjoon came to his real purpose of actually coming here.

"So it's a good news" namjoon started.

"What hyung?"

"I wanted to tell you before but you were in a honeymoon that time and i don't want to disturb you both because i know that finally you are living a life you deserved." Namjoon softly said smiling. Jungkook feels warm hearing how his hyungs always worried for him.

"Thankyou hyung. I really appreciate it." He warmly says.

"So you know you asked for the meeting with them for a long time?" Jungkook ears perked up at that.

"Yeah, what about that?" He asked curiously.

"Well guess what?"

"Don't tell me..." he asked. A big smile coming it's way to his lips.

"Yes. They agreed" he finally said.

"Oh god hyung!!" He excitedly stood up and hug namjoon. Happy as ever.

"Congratz jungkook"

"You too hyung" he replied happily.

"But we have to go to them for that" namjoon says when they settle down again. Jungkook listen attentively everything his hyung said. This is very important for them. For their future.

"It will be hard but we will do it" namjoon encouraged.

"I will do anything hyung if it will make my future with taehyung secure. I want to give him everything he deserve and if this will help us into our plan and the purpose we thought then i will go there" namjoon smile seeing the determination in jungkook words and eyes.

"I am proud of you for doing what you are doing for taehyung. He really is your lucky charm, isn't he?

"He's my everything hyung. If he weren't in my life i would've never take this big risk and stays living in a place where i can't see anything other than a darkness." Jungkook eyes showing a soft expression, showing how much taehyung actually mean to him.

"When will we have to go?" Jungkook asked.

"In a week" both sigh.
_________

What kind of risk jungkook is taking? What are your thoughts? Share it on a comment section.

I purple you💜

~bunnies~

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

28K 1.4K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
761K 40.3K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
87.7K 2.8K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
195K 8.6K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...