Tattoo

Per _lightofdawn_

ALERT: THIS IS A 5SOS FANFIC AS STATED IN THE TAGS!! What if you had your soulmates name tattooed on your... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Sequel??

Chapter 5

4.2K 50 12
Per _lightofdawn_

Lydon’s pov

“How the hell are you going to get this name?” I questioned, crossing my arms as I raised a brow. The guys were out for the day doing whatever the hell guys do while Diamond and I were chilling at the house doing girl things... yup we were talking about Diamonds plan about getting the tattoo.  Well that was pretty girly right?  

“Well I was thinking of just going into his room when they were all sleeping and just check with the light from your phone.” She shrugged.  My jaw dropped open as I stared at her starstrucked. Was she serious right now? Just go in there with the light from a phone and sneak a look at the name? “Can you close your mouth it’s like you’re trying to be a net and catch fish or something.” She said, forcefully putting her fingers under my chin and pushing up to close my mouth as I let out an ‘ow’ as my teeth knocked each other.

“Any harder and my teeth will fall out.” I told her, moving my head away from her grabby hand. As she kept talking about her so called master plan she kept moving her hands as she talked making me watch them with eyes alert I wanted my teeth thank you very much and no one was going to knock them out anytime soon.

“Are you listening to anything I’m saying?” Diamond questioned, placing her hands on her hips with one leg bent while the other was straight.

“I’m too busy looking at your hands  to listen to what you’re saying.”  I semi yelled, throwing my arms in the air.

“Oh, you’re talking like I’m going to shoot you or something.” She snorted, walking to the staircase. Rolling my eyes slightly I jogged after her, damn this girl walks fast.

“Why do you walk so god damn fast, where’s the serial killer?” I questioned, looking behind me as I let out a giggle.

“Why do you walk so slow?” She said back, going around the corner and into the theatre where she flopped down on one of the couches spread out with one of her arms behind her head as the other was resting on her stomach watching the huge screen. 

“Don’t tell me you want me to put a god damn movie on for you because you’re too lazy to do it yourself.” I huffed.  All she did was shake her head and sit there looking at the huge blank screen. “Why are you in here then?”

“Somewhere different to sit, getting bored of always being in the same rooms all the time.” She said.

“Oh.” Was all I said before sitting down on the comfy seats.

***

Hours passed and the boys were now back not to mention that we kinda fell asleep so that left us no time to talk about what we were gonna do. Diamond growled in annoyance and slight anger as the guys piled, more like marching onto a battle field banging on drums and blowing on trumpets into the house.  We were sitting in the theatre room upstairs and we could still hear their loud asses.

“How the hell am I supposed to think now?” Diamond grouched, holding her hands up to the side of her head.

“Who said that you were thinking in the first place?” I mumbled under my breath. Somehow she had heard me since she gave me a what was supposed to me a sour look which quickly vanished when the guys finally found us.

“Whatcha dooin’?” Michael screamed as he ran into the room after the rest of the guys.  I jumped, not in surprise or from being scared but from the loudness that followed the guys soothing and soft voices.  

“Why are you so loud?” Ashton laughed, sitting down on one of the couch.

“Why aren’t you?”He shot back so fast that Ashton had no time to even think about what he was going to sat next. As Ashton sat there the topic was soon changed and the comeback was no longer there. 

“What did you girls do all day?” Calum asked. I thought over my words carefully, what was I supposed to say ‘oh nothing much just figuring out a plan to find out what a tattoo on someone’s wrists says.’

“Girl stuff mainly.” Diamond pipped up.  Had to give it to her, she knew when to say things in the right moment thank god for that it always came in handy.

“What kind of girl stuff?” Luke asked.

“Dude you don’t ask that. I don’t want to talk about periods and that crap ew.” Michael screeched, covering his ears. When I glanced over at Diamond she had a twinkle in her eyes that said just go with it and say nothing so that’s what I did.

“Yup, that’s exactly what we talked about.” I said, giving him a wink. That set him off big time he growled at my response and spun around in a circle running his fingers through his hair. Calum, Luke and Ashton all laughed at him.

“I don’t want to know.” He said, scrunching his face up.

“Like sticky bloody pudding.” Calum laughed.  The boys, along me Diamond and I stared at him like he was going crazy or something.

“Dude what the hell?” Luke shuffled a laugh.

“I don’t know.” Calum shrugged, “I just said what I was on my mind.”

“Well I suggest you don’t.”  Ashton smiled, giving his friend the thumbs up. 

“You nasty boy.” Michael told him, sounding like a Jamaican.

“Who made your coffee this morning, hyper boy?” Diamond questioned, moving her eyes to Michael who was spinning around in circles again.

“Didn’t have coffee.” He answered. Diamond rolled her eyes, staring  at him as she played and picked at her fingers.  

“Well you have had something.” She mumbled loudly, putting her hands on both sides of her. She had a hard time even believing what Michael was saying no one was that hyped up all the time where they?

“Trust me, this is him all the time.” Ashton laughed, reading my mind.

“Think it’s an illness?” Diamond smirked, her eyes staring over at Michael then to Ashton. I started giggling at Diamond’s craziness as Calum and Luke looked at the bright flaming red hair straying around looking for some type of amuzement.

“Can you sit still for two minutes?”  Luke asked, his eyes wide as Michael was... singing the macarena?  

“That’s the problem,” He said jumping to the side and doing the actions again, “I can’t.”

“Someone get string, duct tape, a chair and a sock.” Calum started to list.

“A sock for?”

“To gag him I guess.” Luke shrugged, answering Diamond’s stupid question. Michael must have figured out what we were all talking about and stopped mid dance looking at everyone.

“You are not going to tie me up. Ever.” He stuck his tongue out while he crossed his arms in front of his body.

“Into that kinky shit are we?” Ashton laughed, making fun of his band mate.

“Ha ha real funny.” Michael said, rolling his eyes. In the corner of my eye I saw Ashton bring his arm up to the back of his head and took the opportunity to look over at his tattoo. Swiftly looking over I was so happy with myself that it didn’t look suspicious and rejoiced in my head. Just as I looked across his wrist it was still somehow covered by his bracelets which didn’t move down until they were completely behind his head. Mentally cursing to myself I tried to figure out what name it would say all this curiosity was getting me and I didn’t like it one bit, I wanted to know who my soulmate was.

“Lydon?” I came out of my thoughts and looked up wondering who was calling me.

“I’ve been calling you five times.” Calum laughed. I shook my head to try and get everything out of my head, maybe I should just leave it.

“Sorry, just thinking about stuff. What’s up?” I wondered. He gave me a crazy look but left it and kept talking.

“I’m going to the  shop, do you want to come with me?”

“Sure.” I smiled, it was something to get me out of the house.  Grabbing my phone and wallet I followed Calum to the front door and started walking to the shops since it was a nice day.  

“It’s crazy how we all have our soulmates name on our wrist isn’t it?” I nodded my head not really saying anything but thought. Would this be my time to get my answer to see what name was on Ashton’s wrist?

“Yeah, it’s pretty scary as well.” Calum thought for a moment and looked at me.

“Yeah, I never really thought about that before it’s like they are just one tattoo away from you.”

“Exactly.” I smiled, running my finger on the gates as we walked passed.

“This is going to sound really weird but can I know what yours says if I tell you mine?” He asked after a few minutes of silence. I thought for a moment, was it really a good idea for me to tell him what my covered tattoo said? It was one of his band mates’ names so would he tell him if he knew that it was Ashton? “I won’t say anything if you don’t.”

“Deal.” I said, without thinking. It was too late to say anything now since his smile was like a little boy who was allowed to get candy for the first time.

“Mines Rebecca.”

“Ashton.” I told him. He stopped walking for a second as I kept walking, no way in hell I was gonna stop walking. Suddenly I heard him jogging to where I was and  walked next to me normally.

“You mean like Ashton, my band mate Ashton?” He asked.

“I don’t know.” I told him, “I don’t know what Ashton.” I said, running my hand through my hair.

“How many Ashton’s in the world do you know of?” He asked. That’s the exact thing Diamond and I talked about.

“Do you know what Ashton’s says?” I asked.

“Yeah I do but we all promised not to tell anyone what the other’s tattoo’s say.” He explained. “So if you want to know what the other’s have on their wrists you have to ask them.” I nodded my head, that was fair enough, it was their business not mine they were permitted to have their privacy. Guess if I wanted to find out what his said I have to ask him myself.

***

When we got back Diamond helped me cook dinner in the kitchen while the guys played xbox upstairs. I told her everything that Calum and I talked about on our little walk. She didn’t say much as she chopped mushrooms and  capsicum into the pasta sauce which is because she was thinking so hard about what she was going to say, she always did that.

“I guess we have to ask him them.” I said, answering my own question since she wasn’t talking. She made a noise that sounded like she was choking then laughed.

“Who said we had to ask?”

“Oh no.” I shook my head, this wasn’t going to be good.

“What?” She asked, her voice sad.

“ We both know this isn’t going to work out good.” I giggled, placing scoops of pasta into the bowls as Diamond followed behind me placing the sauce neatly on top.   We called the boys down as we finished placing them on the huge table as Diamond gave me a look that I can’t forget. The words ‘why me’ going over and over in my head gave me no hope that this was going to be smooth.  

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

84.8K 7.2K 43
A BTS soulmate AU On everyone's eighteenth birthday they receive two significant names permanently tattooed onto each wrist. On one wrist is the name...
7K 499 47
In this world there are two names on everyone's wrist; the person's enemy and their soulmate. Each person has no distinction between the two of the...
16.1K 284 50
When you turn 13 you get a "Soulmate Tattoo" somewhere on your skin. This is usually defined by your Soulmates most prised possession, favourite food...
206K 5.8K 50
We were all born with a tattoo on our left wrist; a countdown to the exact moment we would first look into the eyes of our soul mate; and I was going...