unbreakable - creek fanfic

By stinky-cheese

{COMPLETED} when tweek lived in south park, he was bullied non stop by craig tucker. finally, the tweak's mov... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Chapter Twenty - Five
Chapter Twenty - Six
Chapter Twenty - Eight
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty - One
Chapter Thirty - Two
Chapter Thirty - Three
Chapter Thirty - Four
Chapter Thirty - Five
AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Chapter Twenty - Seven

2K 38 58
By stinky-cheese

uh warning thing; drugs are kinda sorta gonna be talked about in this chapter so uh yeah just sayin,,,,

Craig's POV;

i'm shocked and suprised and happy and confused all at once. i dont know why he'd kiss me?????

i kissed back and put my arms around him.

we finally broke apart and we both were smiling.

"why'd you kiss me? thought i was gonna hurt you?" i went back to my angry and boring self.
he looked down and had a sad look, "i just-.. clyde t-told me some stuff about you and i-i was scared.." he took my hand and smiled, "b-but i came to my s-senses and realized... you are the o-only thing that matters to m-me... i really d-do love you craig.. i know you r-really do love me.."

i smiled, "goddammit tweek, i can't stay mad at you.."

he looked up at me and smiled, "s-so are we o-official again?" he asked.

i looked down and looked straight ahead, "i... dont know. even though it was just today, you kinda tore my heart apart..." i started walking and he did to.

he chuckled, "y-yeah.. i was expecting t-that.."
"let's just.. talk.. we arent together but we aren't dating.. just, we're keeping it casual i guess.." i said, "then, when im ready, maybe we could finally try again." i slightly smirked.
tweek nodded, "s-sounds alright with me."

tweek and i continued to talk and then eventually split our ways.

"b-bye craig!" tweek shouted and then opened his door and went inside.

i walked off to head over to my house.

man this boy has a hold on my heart. but just, i can't forgive him instantly. he should've known i really do love him and not listen to some asswipe.

oh well, doesnt really make me love him any less.

i go to my house and my parent's cars weren't here. home alone again, nice.

Tweek's POV;

i walked inside my house and saw a sticky note on the table,

Hey son. Your mother and I are heading out of town for the week. There's $150 dollars on your night stand in your room. You'll have to run the coffee shop while we're out. 4 pm – 9pm. We love you, kiddo.
                     Dad.

"great." i groaned to myself.
i put my backpack up stairs. well it's 10 am right now. i have a while. i guess i can just take a nap, or at least i'll try to. i don't sleep that easily.

i should be spending my time with craig right now. but i fucked up, as usual.

at least i have coffee... and some friends.

but i dont have craig. and he's the one thing i want.

author's note : UuiaekwjHkaks iM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE A WEEK,,,,,, SCHOOL KINDA SUCKS YA KNOOOWWWW BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE REGULARLY OKI BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197 22 7
Tweek's paranoia had been right too many times before. He loathed how right it was again. Craig hated him. And the voices in his head? They had been...
74.6K 1.9K 27
Tolkein, now trusted by his parents to go by himself, invites his friends to the summer resort that his family travels to every year. He decides to b...
780K 25.8K 48
You've heard of frenemies...but boyfrenemies? Tweek Tweak and Craig Tucker aren't the best of friends. But suddenly their rage and anger towards each...