Cold Like Death: Shoto Todoro...

By TeruTategami

One second she was smiling at the cold white bliss, the next she were enveloped in ice and a vision that fade... More

Chapter 1: Frozen In Time
Chapter 2: Late Night Sleepover
Chapter 3: Pride
Chapter 4: Morning
Chapter 5: The Cool Down
Chapter 6: Dad
Chapter 7: The Family
Chapter 8: The File
Chapter 9: The Gauntlet
Chapter 10: The Trials
Chapter 11: Doppelgangers Galore
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 14: Cherry Blossoms
Chapter 15: Cats & Blind Dates
Chapter 16: Taken For Granted
Chapter 17: The Odds
Chapter 18: Fire & Ice
Chapter 19: The Investigation
Chapter 20: Awakening
Chapter 21: Hide
Chapter 22: Home
Chapter 23: Blue
Chapter 24: The Girl In Need Of A Hero
Chapter 25: Rescue
Chapter 26: Parting Ways
Chapter 27: We're All Connected
Chapter 28: The Final Destination
Chapter 29: The Beginning of the End

Chapter 13: Home Is Where The Heart Is

1.6K 100 119
By TeruTategami

I just realized that the chapters of this book average out around 5-6,000 Words. Hope you all love me for all the hard work I dump into this book. I freaking love writing...

While Kirishima went home practically right after his surgery, it was unfortunate to find that you were stuck in the hospital an extra week. If only you would've used some common sense during your time in the Gauntlet... Yeah, that burn that villain Todoroki gave you, if only you would've done nothing about it then you would've been discharged from the hospital in a few days. Your stupid determination to flee the attacker thought that icing the burn would make matters better, well guess what? It made everything worse! You knew the action would make your injuries worse too. A friendly reminder to everyone that icing a burn is the worst thing anyone can do. The results: frostbite and horrible scarring.

While your level of frostbite wasn't life threatening, it was troublesome enough that it was serious enough to put you under extreme painkillers for over a week. Luckily, you've been off the painkillers for a few days now. Being off them is a blessing in itself. Aizawa and Shoto are taking you back to the dorms later tonight. The one downside is that you have to come back and get the staples out of your head in a few days. Not like that's such a bad thing! You've literally been itching to get them out.

School got out not too long ago. That means your two favorite boys should be here to pick you up anytime now. Yes, even though you've been in UA for no longer than two months, but Aizawa quickly made it as one of the favorite teachers you've ever had. He's tired and grumpy, then again, everybody is from time to time. Something about Aizawa made him feel inviting. Is it the weird cuddly dad vibe you got off of him? Probably. Over the intercom on your special hospital remote, a nurse notified you of a visitor. Yay! That's all you could think. Time to leave!

Until a head of purple popped into the room. "Shinsou..." You let out an annoyed groan. "I'm coming back today. You couldn't wait till I got back to the dorms to see me?"

"Who's this Shinsou guy!?" The male growled as he fluffed up his hair in a frenzy.

"Oh..." How could you make the same mistake twice? Of course that isn't Shinsou. "I'm sorry Shun..."

"Seriously though..." You ill tempered brother ran a hand through his head of purple. "I want to meet this Shinsou guy sometime this century and figure out what all the fuss is about." You could just barely make out through Shun's shaggy purple bangs that a vein was on the verge of popping.

"Wanna come to the dorms with me later and meet him?" You offered since It's the least you can do for him right now.

"If I have the time," Shun glanced at his phone to check his schedule.

You snickered. "What's so important that you can't spend some quality time with me?"

"Stuff to do y'know-"

"Whoa whoa whoa! Where did those come from!?" You pointed at his arms of black mechanical steel. Since when did Shun have those- those- arms!? They're bulky to the point he can't wear sleeves. Like seriously, he's standing there wearing a tank top and a padded grey vest since the mechanics for his arms continued on past his shoulders. Does he even have shoulders or are those mechanical too? What in the hell happened to him? They stand out like a sore thumb! How could you not notice them before?

Shun on the other hand could only stare at you wondering if you're serious. "Looks like I'm explaining them again for the upteenth time," Shun sighed. He could've sworn you were conscious the last time he explained their origins. However, you're his sister. He'll explain once more just for you and so, he held out one of his arms. "I know you want to touch it."

"Yeah!" You jumped over and gave the impressive piece of work a gander. Your fingers grazed every dip and curve, every coil, every lubricated joint. Out of pure curiosity, you tried to manually lift the arm but couldn't! His arms weigh a ton each! "What happened to you?" You finally got your train of thought back on track. Your mind got sidetracked by his impressive piece of hardware when in reality you should be concerned on why he had them in the first place.

"A long story for another time," Shun really didn't want to bother with storytime right now.

"Please don't tell me that you jumped into a fight with some villains and lost your damn arms and a leg!" Deep deep down you didn't want Shinsou's theory on the anonymous heroic teen from nearly two years ago being your brother to be true. The boy who got himself involved in a villain raid and got put through the wringer losing three of his limbs in the process. Judging by how Shun could only stand there and give you the wildest looks, Shinsou's theory was set in stone. "That's what you really did didn't you?" You mentally facepalmed.

"How did you?" He choked out. At this point in time, Shun isn't surprised by much of anything but you've managed to do the impossible. "The only people that know about my leg was your boyfriend and his broccoli haired friend! Even then, I didn't tell them what happened!!!" Shun hasn't even told his own parents the truth! Why would he tell your boyfriend the whole story?

"I'm sorry," you had no choice but to apologize. Your brother wore the most betrayed expression he could give. There's times when one shouldn't talk and you didn't follow that one valuable piece of advice and stepped out of line anyways. "One of my teachers and his apprentice has been looking into you well before I came out of the ice. That's how I know and as much as I know..."

"Wh-who?" The color drained out of Shun's face. He's already a pale boy as it was but he's more than terrified. What happened to his stone cold demeanor? What's wrong with him?

"My teacher, Eraserhead and his apprentice. He's the one everyone keeps mistaking you for."

"Why though?" Her teacher is a pro? Eraserhead too? Holy shit... I'm in deep shit if he's watching me like a hawk.

"Can't be anything bad," you reassured him. "Seriously! Mr. Aizawa is a really chill guy and he seems to really like you!"

"O-Oh..." Your brother finally took a breather. "If a Pro was investigating me, I thought I did something wrong. I mean I know I've done some pretty dumb shit, but nothing bad enough to get into any legal trouble," now that would explain a lot. It's sort of like that feeling you get whenever you're called to the principal's office. Normally when someone is called into there, they're in trouble. Although not always. No wonder why Shun was beginning to freak out.

"Anyways," might as well change the subject. You've tortured him long enough. "Don't take this the wrong way but... Why are you here? I'm supposed to go home anytime now."

"I haven't had the time to see you and heard you were still here."

"How come you're the only one who's making any attempt to bond with me?" You frowned. You're thankful that he's here. It's just that out of everyone in your extended family Shun seems the least likely to bond with you period. "Where's Dad? Out of everyone at home, I expected him to be here the most."

"Mom and Dad can't make public appearances since they're famous and all," with famous parents comes an icy avalanche of disappointment. Shun has been let down by them more times than he can count. All those school concerts, events, sports games, club activities his parents missed out on them all. They won't even make an effort to disguise themselves. "Me though... Is it wrong that I'm visiting you?"

Oh great now he's offended... "Again, don't take this the wrong way, but I thought we didn't exactly connect on day one."

"Me too... Sort of," he shrugged awkwardly. "Look... I'll admit, I was a jackass when we met. I've had to practically raise myself because all of my-" The boy coughed. "OUR siblings were either too old or too young." Shun had rightfully corrected his mistake. Raising yourself was something you understood more than anyone. Dad was never around because he was too busy chasing his own dreams, mom always worked and you were an only child at the time. While Shun does have siblings, it is also true he raised himself. His older sisters are practically double his age and have families of their own. No wonder why Shun is reaching out to you. "I'm glad to finally have a sister the same age as me. On top of it all, Dad's stories about you sparked my interest in heroes. You're kind of like my sister and role model wrapped up in one!"

How sweet of him, "I guess I can say the same. I've always wanted a brother believe it or not." You've always wanted a sibling to say the least. However, thirty years back you've always preferred to hang around the masculine crowd. They're fun and normally don't give a damn about 'girl code' and drama and really couldn't give a damn about who's dating who. Therefore, you've always wanted a sibling, a brother if you could choose.

Shun agrees nevertheless. "My house has too many girls in it..." Shun doesn't even like the baby brother he has as of now. Since Ryota has his inseparable twin sister, Shun can never have one on one guy time.

"And my class is overran with boys. Welcome to the club!" In a class of twenty two students, only seven of them are female including yourself. There's such a thing as too many boys.

In the meantime while you await Shoto and Aizawa to take you back to the dorms, Shun and yourself caught each other up. Moreover, Shun told you what he's been doing ever since his amputations. Shun now does school online. He'd prefer to go to public school but it was for the best since in his parents eyes Shun picked one too many fights due to being teased constantly for his public mess up as well as his lack of limbs. When he isn't doing 'homework', Shun spends most of his time at a gym where he can fight to his heart's content and volunteering at police stations since, of course, hero schools won't enroll him and that's his closest substitute to hero work. You're not entirely sure why Shun loves to fight people as much as he does, you won't even dare to ask. Maybe it's a stress reliever to him? Either way, hero work sounds perfect for him and you easily understood why he's still chasing after such a dream.

Once six o'clock rolled around, your dreamboat of a boyfriend had shown his face. Shoto lit up like a christmas tree as it was nice to finally see you in regular clothes instead of hospital gowns and out of bed for a change. The boy held something behind his back as he approached you and pulled out a gift just for you. "I've been working on this for you," in Shoto's hand lied a geometric representation of what you could figure was a rose made of ice. Was it a rose? Judging by how spiky the flower head was, it could easily be mistaken as a marigold instead.

You took the ice flower into your hands and adored the blue hue of the ice. How none of the ice was murky and held a great see through reflection made it feel as if you were looking into glass. It was beautiful in it's own right. "I thought you couldn't make anything intricate with your quirk..." You awed as you continued to adore the gift.

"I can't," Shoto's smile melted away. "I've been working on making an ice rose just for you over the last two weeks."

"You're making great progress," two weeks? That might sound like a long time in most eyes but that's impressive in your terms. It took you years as a child to make anything remotely intricate.

Shoto's faint smile reappeared, "that means a lot to me."

"Better than what I can do," Shun complimented Shoto as he held up one of his mechanical hands. With a sparkling blue glitter, a long icicle formed within his palm. "This is literally all I can do," and so, the boy dropped his icicle upon the tiled flooring without a care in the world where it shattered like a fragile glass into a million pieces.

"I'm sure it's useful in combat," Shoto suggested as to smooth things over.

"If I want to kill someone," Shun retorts.

"Mr. Aizawa is talking with the doctor so we have a few minutes," Shinsou stepped into the room with the most annoyed expression one could give written all over his face. His eyes immediately darted over to your brother in surprise. "I see you're here too Shun."

Shun too was astonished as he continued to stare at Shinsou. Except, one of his eyes was twitching wildly. "Is this that Shinsou guy you all keep comparing me to!?"

"The resemblance is scary right?" Shoto asked without any interest as he snaked his arms around your waist.

"Fuck yeah..." Shun truly believed he was looking at the brother he never had maybe even the brother he wished he had. They did have an uncanny resemblance once you put them together side by side or rather face to face. They were almost the same exact height. Shinsou was taller since his hair stood on end while Shun's was wavy like his but rather it clouded his face. They both had unusually pale skin, black rings under their eyes, a pretty similar facial structure too. The differences were little like how Shinsou's hair was more of a lavender while Shun's was a deeper violet. Shinsou had lavender eyes, Shun's eyes were a reddish purple. Shun was also physically more 'fit' than Shinsou besides the fact that his prosthetics were made to look muscle bound. You can tell that Shun's time at the gym has paid off by the way the shirt he wore beneath his vest clung tightly to his torso leaving nothing to the imagination.

Shinsou let out a long overbearing breath as he shared a mutual glance with Shoto. "Should I tell them?"

"Tell us what?" Shun was concerned.

"I dug a little bit and..." Shinsou sighed again. "I guess we're all related."

"Damn... That explains a lot," Shun was on board then and there no evidence needed. Of course genetics would play a vital role here.

"How?" You hummed.

Shinsou points at Shun. "Apparently, if you can't already tell, purple hair runs in the family. My dad is your uncle and your mom my aunt. They had a fight or something and stopped contacting each other right around the time we were born. That's why none of us were aware that we're all related. Well," Shinsou referred to you. "Technically me and you are only related by law."

"Still pretty damn cool if you ask me! We're cousins!" You exclaimed. "A crazy theory of yours is actually right for once Shoto!" Midoriya had filled you in on a few times Shoto got his mind wrapped around the craziest ideas. The moment that the two joke around the most would be the time Shoto thought Midoriya was the secret love child of the former number one hero.

"Oh... Right," Shoto forgot that he even mentioned the possible blood relations of your extended family. Deep down, it was satisfying to be correct for a change. "Does that mean Aizawa's your uncle?" Shoto hummed.

"Oh my god..." You finally facepalmed.

"He's just my mentor... Not my dad," Shinsou's eye twitched. You're guessing he's been asked that very question multiple times before today.

"Are you sure about that-"

"Drop it Shoto!" You begged.

"Your boyfriend isn't very bright..." Shun spoke out of turn without thinking.

"It's like that sometimes..." Seriously. While Shoto's smart on paper as proven by his grades, he's not all that bright depending on the moment. It's further proof that someone can be book smart but lack in the street smart department.

Shinsou ran a hand through his hair. "Where's Aizawa when you need him..."

"I'm right here actually," your teacher stepped into the room as tired as ever. He actually looked more tired than usual. Aizawa's eyes were more bloodshot than ever, the black ring were at their darkest and the bags beneath his eyes made him look twenty years older. Everything must be stressful right now back at UA. "I see you made a great recovery (Y/n). I say we leave."

"Yes! Let's go," you ran ahead and out of Shoto's grasp. "Oh!" You stopped at the door frame. "Is it fine if my brother comes with us? I offered that he could come to the dorms from time to time."

"Fine by me," Aizawa shrugged as he then extended a hand to your purple haired brother. "Nice to finally meet you in the flesh Shun."

"Um... Guess I could say the same," Shun extended his hand to meet your teacher. Shun is starstruck by the fact he's finally conversing with a true pro hero but still in shock over the idea Aizawa's been investigating him for reasons unknown. "I heard you've been looking into me for a while sir... May I ask why?" Better to get the real questions out of the way now.

"I'd be happy to explain," Aizawa nodded his head before turning to Shoto, Shinsou and yourself. "Go ahead and wait in the lobby. I'll be down in a minute. Except for you Shinsou, you stay here."

"Well you did drag me here for a reason..." Shinsou groaned. If he had the choice he'd be sipping on some coffee or napping right about now. Might as well keep yourself awake or give in to slumber.

"Okay we'll wait," you pulled on Shoto to follow since he showed no signs of intent to move. Only when you were a healthy distance away from your hospital room did you speak up. "Seriously though... What is up with Aizawa and Shun? I still find it creepy how he knows everything there is to know about him," that damned ten pound file that Aizawa kept about Shun was creepy enough as it was. Where did he even get that thing anyways? Isn't that an abuse of power as a Pro?

"I wouldn't worry about it too much," Shoto suggested to you as he already knew what was up.

"I was impressed with your performances at both of your entrance exams," Aizawa stood tall and proud before your brother who just stood there in mere astonishment. "It was a shame you couldn't enroll into UA the first time or else you would've been placed into my class. However, I'll admit it was my choice to decline your enrollment the second time around as other students had more potential than you at the time. Your sister and my current disciple are two of them"

"I'm flattered don't get me wrong, but your point here is?" To Shun, this talk was just another 'you failed but you did your best' conversation he hears nearly every time he applies for any hero school. It's gotten pretty old...

"Should I cut to the chase?" Aizawa suggested.

"It'd be appreciated," Shun was trying his hardest to not send a glare in Aizawa's direction.

"I'm offering my hand to you, and you better take it."

"Huh?" Shun hummed.

"While I can't personally enroll you into UA, I'd be honored to train you myself," Shun's eyes enlarged to Aizawa's words as he was in a state of complete and utter astonishment. "Your personal injuries are keeping you from reaching your goals and I'm not going to allow that any longer. You'd make a great hero. Would you like to work alongside Shinsou and me?" Aizawa held out his hand once again and Shun continued to stand there and stare at it. "This is a one time offer so don't blow it." This offer truly was a one time thing in Shun's standpoint. He was beginning to think such an opportunity was a dream out of reach

"It's really happening..." Shun's eyes began to tear up. These last two years of constant rejection has finally come to an end. "I appreciate the offer... But I can't... Sorry," Shun hurt himself just saying that. He's going to heavily regret this decision later.

"And why can't you?" Aizawa's attitude took a turn for the south.

"I mean I can," Shun was mentally fighting himself. "I just can't at the moment. I have to take care of a few things before I can accept your offer Eraserhead sir."

"Then why didn't you just say that?" Aizawa smirked. "I wasn't expecting you to give me an answer right away. If you have other business to take care of, then you can accept my offer now and start whenever you're ready. I understand that you can't just drop everything right here and now."

"Really?" Shun gasped. Aizawa nodded to confirm his claim. "Then yes... Yes I-I'd love to be your apprentice Eraserhead Sir!" Shun had dropped to his knees and bowed before his elder in thanks.

This display of appreciation just told Aizawa how low Shun had sank. Good thing he stepped forward before his hopes and dreams were crushed for good. "Jeez I didn't act like this when it was my time," Shinsou found Shun to be ridiculous right now.

"Let him have his moment," Aizawa snickered.

"Yeah yeah..."

Shun never did accept your offer to visit the class dormitory. He wanted to take care of his own matters so that he could start his training as soon as possible. Shinsou, of course, filled you in on Shun's apprenticeship under Aizawa since you asked. Apparently Shoto knew about it for a while now. You're insanely happy for your brother now to say the least. Now the two of you can spend more time together than ever.

"I'm gonna leave you in charge of your medications," Aizawa dropped a white pharmacy bag into your hands upon arriving at the class dormitory.

You shook the bag experimentally. The loud crash of what you assumed to be multiple pill bottles filled the air. "I thought I was done with these..." You growled.

"They're antibiotics to prevent infections. Unless you want to go back to the hospital, then don't complain," Aizawa had a point. The burns on your back are still healing and you'd hate to go back to the hospital. You can handle taking two or three pills everyday if it means staying out of you know where. Two weeks in bedrest is what you'd consider to be a new form of torture.

You let out a heavy sigh, "I won't complain... Anymore at least."

"Music to my ears," once again, Aizawa is thankful that he doesn't have any children of his own or else he would've ripped his ears out long ago as he can handle only so much complaining.

"Oh and..." You caught your elder before he could excuse himself. "Thank you for helping my brother out when nobody else would." Well... Now that you think about it, you could've asked Endeavor to take in Shun. Enji is indebted to you for the whole 'frozen in a lake for thirty years' debacle. You're sure that Aizawa would train him better than anyone else could and you wouldn't doubt it.

"I'd hate to let potential like him go to waste," Aizawa excused himself. Now, he has to plan out how to get your brother caught up with the entire class. A provisional license, a hero uniform, quirk control... This apprenticeship is going to be much more troublesome than he initially thought.

"(Y/n)'s back!!!" Midoriya exclaimed and that's when the whole class practically threw themselves at you. You got welcome back hugs and wishes from everyone even those who you had no idea gave a damn about you like that Koda kid who doesn't speak. While you personally haven't heard him speak to you, he does let you play around with his pets whenever he brings them out. Aoyama took part in the welcoming party too although he's a scaredy cat. That fabulous boy full on admitted that he's scared shitless of you but wishes to become friends with you one day which was sweet of him. The last surprising person to join the welcome wagon was Tokoyami who's shadow even expressed how much it missed you. You had no clue that his pet of a shadow could even speak but it was cute as hell if you had to admit. All of the girls were back to normal too being at one point they were all trying their best to distance themselves from you but now they were happy to speak to their heart's content. Why they were ignoring you in the first place was something you could never wrap your head around. As expected though, Momo kept her distance. In fact, you hadn't seen her at all since coming back. Just how petty is that rich girl?

Out of everyone there, you were thrilled to see Bakugou the most. You're closer to him than quite a bit of the class besides your boyfriend, Midoriya and Kirishima of course. Understandably, Bakugou was extremely against going to the hospital for visits and you couldn't blame him. Hospitals such ass. "You better thank me bitch," the blonde sneered as he approached you with a loyal red head stuck to his hip.

"Why?" You hummed. "Did you do something for me?"

"A few things actually," Bakugou claimed with a satisfied smirk. "I copied my notes from class for you. I want you as caught up as possible so that we can have our fight sometime this century instead of it shoved up a book's ass," Okay that's generous of him but also alarming. Bakugou is gonna no doubt put you right back into the hospital if you couldn't handle a simple fire quirk in the Gauntlet.

"He was also a man for you!" Kirishima cheered.

"You... Were?" Again, you're scared. All that this boy does is dream of violence.

"Half n' Half here was being a pussy so I told creation bitch to fuck off," you literally choked. You knew guys had a bro code but you never knew Bakugou would be one to respect it. He was looking out for both Shoto and yourself by basically telling Momo to wake up and smell the roses because Shoto is taken and Bakugou wasn't going to allow her to fuck everything up. What a respectable man!

"How long ago was this?" You were still in shock.

"A few days after I figured out Yaoyorozu was trying to get between me and you," Shoto admits without a single ounce of guilt. He should be though. Shoto couldn't even stand up for himself.

"Why would you do that for us? You don't seem like the guy to do that sort of thing."

"I wasn't going to put up with that shit. Besides, I consider you both to be my friends to some extent. It was the least I could do." Bakugou sneered. While he wasn't wrong, the truth was Kaminari and Kirishima kept talking about how wrong Momo was to move in on Shoto when you were forced out of the picture with that forced stay in the hospital. In the end, Bakugou wanted to end the drama.

"Such a man!" Kirishima chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up Shitty Hair!!!" Bakugou removed himself from the conversation with an explosion to Kirishima's face. It didn't help anything as Kirishima continued to chuckle even after his outburst.

Kirishima began to wipe the soot from his face. Luckily he hardened his body when he did or else he'd float up into the sky. "Baku-Bro cares about you guys!" The boy states the obvious in a harsh whisper as he respected Bakugou's wishes to some extent then scampered off to probably bother Bakugou some more. Kirishima really is a pest you can't get rid of.

You turned to Shoto, puzzled. "Since when were you and Bakugou friends?" You've always wondered why they got along. Like it was peculiar how Bakugou is violent with just about everyone but is 'just there' with Shoto and Kirishima most of the time.

Shoto sighed. "We both initially failed our Provisional Licence exam. As a second chance to pass, we were forced to take remedial classes together for a while," you knew where this was going. "We learned to bare each other, later became friends... Sort of. I'm not so sure what he considers a friend but I guess I'm his definition of a friend," Which Shoto can admit isn't all that bad. Bakugou began referring to Todoroki by his given name instead of Icy-Hot or the previously mentioned Half n' Half Bastard. It's nice to know Bakugou has both of their backs.

"And yet somehow I fit the bill too," you snickered. "Is it wrong to say that I don't want to do anything else today? I know it's only like what? Seven or eight? I'm sorry but I'm just not in the mood for anything..." You're still healing. When you heal, your energy is drained. And here you were teasing Bakugou a few weeks ago about always going to bed at 8:30.

"I had a date planned..." Shoto's eyes glistened like that of an upset puppy's.

"You just had to make that face..." Now your heart was feeling all weighed down.

"It's fine though," Shoto nodded his head once. "Today was eventful for you."

"You're so nice."

It was like Shoto grew drowsy in an instant. The boy stretched himself out and allowed a jaw breaking yawn to flee from his mouth. "I could use a nap... Are you up for one?"

I love it when we sleep together!!! He's so warm and always hugs me like AH!!! Shoto's such a cuddly teddy bear I swear!!! "You know I'm always up for one if you are." Okay... Your 'inner' expressions of excitement couldn't match that on the outside. Too little energy...

Shoto's frigid hand took your own. "Let's go lie down then-"

"Wait," you whined. "You had a date planned... What was it?"

"It's cherry blossom season..." Shoto grinned lightly. "I've always liked them and thought we could see them together," the smell, their beauty, it always brings about a serene calm to Shoto that nothing else could bring to him. He'd like to share one of his many treasures with another one of his prized possessions.

Of all things, you never would've expected that Shoto would cherish cherry blossoms so deeply. "Cherry blossoms... The flower of many meanings," you began to blush.

"Life, death, renewal," Shoto began to list off their many meanings.

"And love..." You finished the list appropriately and found that Shoto had moved in and pressed his forehead to yours. You both stayed like this for a moment before breaking away and gazing into each others eyes. "This weekend... I say we go and see them just like you want."

"This weekend it is," Shoto kissed you lightly on the forehead. A cold yet warm kiss it was. It was time for sleep as it would bring this day to a close and bring the day of the cherry blossoms one day closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 22K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
9.8K 284 34
Shoto Todoroki and his father, Endeavor, have no idea that Todoroki has a half-sister who is much like him, and yet so different. she can also contro...
23.8K 661 18
Todoroki Hanako is Shoto's twin sister. While Shoto was blessed with two quirks, Hana only fully developed ice, creating toxic favoritism from Endeav...
4.5K 174 22
Having clashed at the recommendation exams both Todoroki and Izanami do not have the best opinions of each other, But after being in the same class a...