The work of fate

By Scarlet_wind_2101

When Obito is killed by Kuguya's attack he though he would wake up in heaven or hell..not his old bedroom fro... More

Ch 1 - enter the past
Ch 2 - rival and friend
Ch 3 - the exuse
Ch 4 - feudal lords grandchild
Ch 5 - attack
Ch 6 - sensei's doubt
Ch 7 - secrets
Ch 8 - best friends
Ch 9 - quiet camp
Ch 10 - reveal (part 1)
Ch 11 - reveal (part 2)
Ch 12 - the sharingans secret
Ch 13 - apologize
Ch 14 - starring daggers
Ch 15 - part of the truth
Ch 16 - the line of darkness
Ch 17 - the boulder
Ch 18 - awakening
Ch 19 - dinner at kushina's
Ch 20 - attack of the mist
Ch 21 - escape
Ch 22 - the way home (part 1)
Ch 23 - The way home (part 2)
Ch 24 - punishment
Ch 25 - something is wrong
Ch 26 - overwritten
Ch 27 - reuniting with Minato
Ch 28 - reuniting with kakashi
Ch 29 - reuniting with Rin (part 1)
Ch 30 - reuniting with Rin (part 2)
Ch 31 - whoops!
Ch 32 - a home for human plants
Ch 33 - the heart seal
Ch 34 - the last one (part 1)
Ch 35 - the last one (part 2)
Ch 36 - the labratory
Ch 37 - roommate (part 1)
Ch 38 - roommate (part 2)
Ch 39 - Uchiha discussion
Ch 40 - fourth hokage
Ch 41 - october 10th
Ch 42 - babysitter
Ch 43 - Jiraiya's visit
Ch 44 - Naruto's first words
Ch 45 - Confession? (Part 1)
Ch 46 - confession? (Part 2)
Ch 47 - the date
A/N
Ch 48 - our life now
Ch 49 - voices
Ch 50 - unbearable waiting
Ch 52 - ransom note
Ch 53 - timetraveler's battle (part 1)
Ch 54 - timetraveler's battle (part 2)
For a tag
Ch 55 - test results
Ch 56 - time and space
Ch 57 - the rift
Ch 58 - the end

Ch 51 - in a daze

5.2K 223 64
By Scarlet_wind_2101

Third person POV-

"He's gone!" Kushina's Distressed cry reaches Minato, and it felt as if everything stopped.

Gone?

Gone how?

Not..gone gone, right?

Not gone as...dead..

...right?

He halted, but only for a second, and so he sped up the starts faster than he had probably ever gone without the use of his teleportation before.

"Kushina! Gone what do y-" he asked stopping by his wife's side.
She still stood in the door opening.

Then he looked in the room, and he didn't know if he should be terrified or relieved.

The window was wide open, the baby blue curtains blowing in the wind that went into the room.
Naruto's bed was a mess, so if he had gone by his own free will he left in a hurry.

Yeah...he was definitely gone by his own free will, because his ninja attire was gone along with a few kunai he normally had on display on the wall.

At least she didn't mean gone as in dead.
But he could be.
It couldn't possibly be good for him to be out and about in his condition.

Why wouldn't he come down? At least give a small "I'm awake" or "im okay now"
Not that they would've believed that last statement, at least it would've been better than this.

"What do we do? Where has he gone?" Kushina asked frantically, on the verge of a breakdown.
This entire day had already been way too much for both parents...And now this?

"Alright we've gotta think this through..where would he be most likely to go?" Minato said, starting to analyze the situation.

"Ichiraku? He hadn't eaten in a long time now"

"No if he was just hungry he would've come to us. This is something causing him to run away..."

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Naruto's POV-

The entire would around almost seemed to be in a daze.

The voices of people around me were blurred together, only to sometimes become clear again for a couple of seconds.

Why does my head hurt so much?

Oh right...Obito?
Mom and dad...
...Neji..

What is this would I've been living in?
Growing up all over again..with my parents. Calling Kakashi big brother, and Obito too?
Obito's wife...Rin Nohara...that's the girl he was talking about during the war...the one who had died.

I grew dizzier and dizzier, in the end I leaned my side against a building and grasped my head, trying to collect all my thoughts.

This Obito...seemed kind...

¡ɹǝpɹnɯ ɐ s'ǝɥ oN

Oh right...I almost forgot...

I kept trying to collect everything I knew, and figure what I should do.

Is this the infinite tsukoyomi?
Did Obito win the war?

I don't remember?

WhY dOn'T I REmemBeR?!

"Hey kid...you don't look too good..wait..Naruto?!" A voice I couldn't quite distinguish said.

Do I look bad since he didn't recognize me?
Well I probably do...

"Wow I heard you were in pretty bad shape...should y-"

Suddenly the voice stopped and instead I heard a crash, a few over exaggerated gasps and a scream.

I slowly looked up, trying to make out what had just happened.

Despite the fuzziness I was able to see a man, pro smog the one who had been talking to me, was lying on a broken table in a booth.
He was unconscious, and the people around him was frantically trying to help.

Knowing I must've been the cause of this I raised my hand out of pure instinct..

It's...yellow, and glowing.

"Ku...Rama?" I said out loud, and barely recognized my own voice.
The voice of a child, and yet it was so raspy...almost broken.

"About time kit" said a clear voice in my head, and I immediately recognized it.

"Kurama...what's happening to me...?"

"Wish I knew, cause the same thing has been happening to me, blank spots in my memories, and that pain"

"Is it Obito?"

"Who knows..."

"Kurama...lend me your power again" I demanded tiredly.

"Here? Right now? What are you gonna do with it?"

"Find Obito, and stop this madness"

"I'm not saying no to helping you with that, but not till you find him, if I lend you my power here and now you'll just burn out before you find the Uchiha"

And with that I was flung out of my mindscape.
At least there's someone in this world who I know is on my side.

Everyone else?
I can't be sure.

"Naruto you brat!"

"What did you do?!"

"No! Don't get close"

The voices of those around me started to become clearer and clearer, almost as if my conversation with Kurama had cleared my head completely.

"Nine tails brat!"

Without bothering to listen to anymore of that I leaned onto the roof of the building I hand been leaning against.

I could feel it in my veins.
My skills were the same, even if a was in a tiny body.

Maybe I can actually defeat Obito like this.
He surely won't expect me to be so strong in this form.

¿ɯıɥ llıʞ oʇ ʇuɐʍ noʎ op ʎɥM

Another annoying voice in my head said.

But...why do I?

No stop!

Obito is a unforgivable bastard who started a war and killed my friends, it's what he deserves!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Before I knew it I was running along the roofs at the Uchiha district.
He'd surely be here right?

I tried to remember if Obito had told me anything about his life in the Uchiha clan during the war.

He says that he was an outcast like me...
If he said anymore regarding that I don't remember.

I kept a lookout, hoping to spot him on the streets.

My mind was still to clouded to meditate, which meant I couldn't go into sage mode, which normally increased my sensor abilities.

"Hm?" I hummed, for a moment there I spotted someone oddly familiar.

Is that...sasuke?
Sasuke when he was younger...before graduating.

Who's that girl he's standing with?

She seems familiar too.

Someone I know from this life...

"R-Rei..ko?" I tested the sound of the name on my tongue, and a few memories followed.

Obito's...daughter...

XxXxXxXxXxXxX
A/N

Oh boiiiii

With how inactive I've been it's only fair that I hype it up now.
But to be honest, I Can'T StOp WRitInG!

I'm just so exited to finally get to this point!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291 7 11
Rin is alive, and Obito found out. He saved her without hesitation, but Madara was too smart for that Leaving Obito behind with that slim possibilit...
615K 20K 61
[COMPLETED] Naruto has been living for a long time (kind of Immortal I think but something/someone can kill him) since the war with Madara. He was...
6.2K 271 3
[R18] Kakashi is chased by a group of gangsters at night, but luckily he manages to escape from them, sighing in relief the white haired man doesn't...
118K 4.6K 18
(Updates Every Sunday) Naruto was more than happy. The villages were at peace and life for the Konoha 11 was going to be perfect for them. But when s...