The Balance and The Force {St...

Oleh ourloveiscold

After the tragedy of The Rise of Skywalker, Rey was left alone with BB-8, unaware of what was growing inside... Lebih Banyak

s. I
s. II
s. III
s. IV
s. V
a/n
s. VI
s. VII
s. VIII
a/n
s. IX
s. X
s. XI
s. XII
s. XIII
s. XIV
s. XV
s. XVI
s. XVII
s. XVIII
a/n
s. XIX
s. XX
s. XXI
s. XXII
s. XXIII
s. XXIV
a/n
s. XXVI
A/N
s. XXVII

s. XXV

289 7 30
Oleh ourloveiscold

The plan was set out just fine. Ryder staged an 'escape' late at night with Laila and Tye. The three of them were able to get safely back to the resistance base to relay the plan.

It had been days since Ryder left and all four of them were basically being spies for the resistance. Anni and Kai spent most of their time with each other. They were often learning about plans and physical information on the base and relaying it back to their parents.

For Anni, it was weird to be back in this position again. It was weird to see Kai acting like his old self in front of others and sometimes it scared her. She wasn't like him in the way that Kai let his anger come out, and Anni rarely did. Maybe, it was because she was trying to keep calm most of the time.

Though, whenever Kai and Anni were alone again, he went right back to being his usual self. It made Anni happy to be able to pick on him like old times. It made her happy to feel like they were complete again. It felt like it was them against the universe, and that made Anni feel good.

Kai felt the same way. He was happy Anni felt more comfortable around him when he was truly himself. It made Kai feel more confident in being himself. It also made him feel good too.

For Rey and Ben, it was the same. The two of them felt more complete than they had before. Even though Rey hated the situation the two were in, she still knew the force was more balanced than before. She knew that Ben falling back to the dark for a short while was only caused by the force being unbalanced, and it helped her realize that her kids truly needed to be together.

It also helped her understand that the Jedi and Sith beliefs needed a real change. Maybe, the four of them could help create a new belief system that would keep the Galaxy, and other force users safe. Maybe, it would also keep the Democratic Republic Reformation more stable.

Everything was going fine, honestly. Anni had started to miss Ryder and Laila but she was able to communicate with Ryder sometimes. He was the one getting all the information back to Finn and Poe on the destruction of the New Order. Everything was really going to plan, and for once everyone felt really confident in ending this war.

Until one morning.

Anni woke up to banging at her door. Loud banging. She yelped as she sat up and turned to hear people trying to open her door. She got up quickly and grabbed her belt to put on. She slid her lightsaber into her belt loop before wearily walking to the door.

The door finally opened in front of her and Anni watched nervously as stormtroopers flooded into her room. Then, she noticed a General she had met before, whom she had been collecting data on. His name was General Yoek. He was young but cruel. Not as cruel as Alec was.

"Anni Solo, you are currently being arrest on suspicions of being a resistance spy." Yoek said to her and felt as her arms were being held by Stormtroopers.

"Excuse me?" Anni growled at him and tried to budge from the stormtroopers hold.

"Your whole family is being arrested on news that you're all still working with the Resistance!" Yoek yelled and got up into her face.

Anni's heart started racing, for a second she wasn't sure what to do or say. "You can't arrest your Supreme Leader!"

"We can do what we want, especially when you're resistance scum!" He growled and got even closer to her.

Anni furrowed her brows and gritted her teeth before breathing out gently. She decided to calm down for just a second. Then, the stormtroopers around her went flying. The ones holding her arms back when straight into the wall. Anni quickly pulled her lightsaber from her belt and quickly turned to shove her lightsaber into his chest.

Yoek yelped as he didnt have much time to react. Anni extinguished her lightsaber and watched his body fall to the ground. She then smirked before running out of her room.

She needed to find her family and get ahold of the Resistance as soon as possible. She tried to contact Ryder through the force but she never knew if it worked that well. Anni knew Ryder could feel if she was in trouble through the force but he couldn't hear much when she tried to contact him. She just shook her head as she kept running down to where her families bedrooms where.

She somehow met up with her father half way there who had his lightsaber out as well. He was running around trying to find everyone else as well.

"Do you know how they found out?" Ben asked Anni and she quickly shook her head in response.

"Did you try to contact the resistance?" Anni asked Ben and he shook his head.

"I haven't had time, honestly." He said to her. "They came and woke me up this morning. We can try to escape in a bit in the falcon if we can just find Kai and your mother."

The two of them kept searching and looking around. Anni stopped for a moment as she kept getting waves of distress coming from Kai. She breathed out shakily before taking a left turn down a hallway. She noticed it was the prisoner cell hallway. She heard her father following behind her and watching their backs.

"Kai." She muttered and turned to her right. She quickly walked up to the door and tried to open it. Though, it was locked. She grumbled to herself before stepping back and kicking the doors lock. She did it a few times before the door opened up and Anni ran inside. She ran over to Kai who was on the ground. It seemed like he put up a fight against whoever was capturing him. Anni helped him up quickly and wiped the blood off his lip.

"We have to find mom. Then we can get to the falcon and escape." She told him and Kai nodded. Anni helped him get out and as soon as the two got into the hallway they noticed Ben was fighting off stormtroopers. Both of them took their lightsabers out and helped fight off the troopers.

Now it was just finding Rey. Ben kept trying to contact her through the force but it wasn't working very well. She may be passed out somewhere.

"Maybe she's already at the falcon?" Kai suggested.

"No... I think there's something else wrong. She isn't contacting me back." Ben said back to Kai. "Unless she's focused on something."

"Let's try the throne room. It's one of the only places besides the docking bay that we haven't checked." Anni said to her brother and father. Then, the three of them went off to the throne room. They were all hoping Rey was hiding out in there. It was one of their last options.

Once there, the three of them managed to get inside. They walked in but the room seemed cold and empty. Ben told the two of them to watch the door as he went around in search of Rey.

Ben walked around nervously with his lightsaber ignited in his hand. He breathed out shakily as he turned to go towards a side room in the throne room. He breathed out shakily as he reached out to open the door. He huffed out when he saw there was no one in there. Ben closed his eyes and turned around as he shook his head.

"I'm guessing you're looking for her." A familiar voice suddenly rang through the room. Ben shivered as he opened his eyes to see someone standing by the throne that wasn't there before.

"Alec." Ben heard Kai growl before Ben could even say a word. Alec turned and looked at Kai before reaching an arm out to pull Kai over to him. Kai's throat landing right into Alec's cupped hand.

"I've been watching over all of you, secretly here on the base." He said before giving a look at Ben. "You won't win, Skywalker." Alec growled. "Your children will be mind and soon so will the entire Galaxy. I will finish what the sith started."

Kai angrily fought back from Alec choking him. Ben furrowed his brows before he started charging at Alec. Alec reached his other hand out and made Ben go flying against the wall.

Anni yelped and watched as Ben went to hit the wall. She shuddered and turned to see him letting go of Kai who fell onto the ground unconscious.

Anni nervously stood there as Alec looked her right in the eyes. She felt rage running through her again, rage she hadn't felt in a while.

"Now, dear. You have an option. Will you join me again? I can promise you much more now." Alec told her.

"How are you alive?" She asked with tears in her eyes. "I killed you!"

"Cloning has been used before, Anni. I assure you now that I am real this time. Which also means I'm more powerful." He held his hand out to bring Anni towards him. Anni's feet slid against the metal floor and she struggled to get out of his force hold.

"We can rule together and you can live out your destiny." Alec said.

"You know I won't say yes." Anni argued with him as she gritted her teeth. "I can write my own destiny."

"If you refuse, then your family will suffer and I'll make you watch." He growled as he pulled Anni even closer to him. "You can't write your own destiny, child. Not with your family blood."

a/n:

Hey everyone! I am currently injured and that sucks but I hope you enjoy the update! This story is soon coming to an end, sadly. But, these next few chapters are super juicy. 😆
Thanks,
Mads

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.8K 166 28
Rey, princess of jakku thought that after collage and going home can finally be relaxing. All of the sudden a boy named ben solo came upon her life...
16.9K 669 52
Reylo (modern au) Ben has lost the only girl he has ever loved. She doesn't remember him. She has left him broken. Broken enough to make the wrong...
50.3K 1.3K 29
They are both "Lost Stars" longing to be found... #REYLO [STAR WARS] [THE FORCE AWAKENS] [THE LAST JEDI] [Spoilers] DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN STAR WARS...
214K 6.7K 33
It wasn't a coincidence that he recognized her. She wasn't just anyone. It was Rey. His Rey. The girl that he knew since childhood. The girl he loved...