The Sith Overlord

By TheKhorne

DMMO-RPG game Yggdrasil, a place where a powerful worrior of force can find peace from his life in real life... More

Reader Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1 The New Beginning Part 1
Chapter 1 The New Beginning Part 2
Chapter 2 The Oath of The Guardians.
Chapter 3 New World and Visiting the Herd
Chapter 5 Battle of Carne Village Part 2
Chapter 6 Born of The New Empire
Chapter 7 The Black Swordsman
Chapter 8 New Allies and New Quest
Chapter 9 Journey
Chapter 10 Back in the Carne Village.
Chapter 11 Guardian of The Forest
Chapter 12 Nphirea's disappearance
Chapter 13 Assassin and Necromancer
Chapter 14 The True Vampire Part 1
Chapter 15 The True Vampire Part 2
Chapter 16 Missing
Chapter 17 Found
Chapter 18 Plans
Chapter 19 Sith's duel
Chapter 20 Born of Skaven
Chapter 21 Meeting at the border.
Chapter 22 The Great Conquests
Chapter 23 The Great Lake Battle
Chapter 24 Blood Lizardmen
Chapter 25 Skavenblight
Chapter 26 Desert of The South
Chapter 27 Conquest of Norska
Chapter 28 Vision
Chapter 29 The Everchosen

Chapter 4 Battle of Carne Village Part 1

5.7K 114 112
By TheKhorne

{Ninth Floor} {Office}

{Third POV}

Right now Khorne is siting in chair using Mirror of Remote Viewing and drinking wine, he was wearing black robes from before. On his left stood Sebas, waiting for any order from his master.

Khorne: Ahh...This wine is truly great!

Sebas: I'm happy that it's to your liking my lord. If you want I can bring one more bottle of this wine.

Khorne: No, that's not necessary. Are you sure that you don't have any others duties ? There is no need for you to always be at my side.

Sebas: Following the master and fulfilling the orders, such a butler created Mr. Touch Me and is the only goal of my life.

Khorne: I understand. Now, let's look for areas inhabited by humans.

Khorne started using mirror watching diffrent areas, forests, fields until his gaze laid upon small village within forest. At first glance it seemed to be place of festival but after a longer observation, the supposed festival turned out to be an attack on the village.

Khorne: (So men in armor are attacking this village and are killing off every man, women and children in it. It don't look like just plunder action and they are to well equipped to be bandits.)

Then when knights were killing one man it looked like he saw Khorne watching him and said something but Khorne didn't hear anything. 

Khorne: Hmm...

Sebas: What should we do ?

Khorne: Nothing. We have no reason or benefit from saving them.

Sebas: I understood. 

Khorne: (It may be even good for me and Nazarick. When this village will be destroyed there will be no problem with some villagers that will be near Nazarick. And we could follow those knights to look for some bigger city.)

Khorne then glanced from the corner of his eye on Sebas, he was looking at his master with pleading look to help those people. His sense of justice very similar to that of Touch Me, his creator.

Khorne: "sigh" (Maybe I should help them? I could have some information as reward and they will owe me a favor. Touch Me, you created NPC very similar to yourself.) 

{Flashback} 

Khorne is walking in the jungle alone, in this time he wasn't in any guild, he was alone. Then he heard some talking.

???1: I got some points!

???2: Two more and I will be able to change class!

???3: Hurry up and finish him!

Khorne walked to a clearing in the jungle. On the ground lay a skeleton dressed in bronze robes, five people standing above him ready to kill him.

???2: Damn monster.

???1: You are disgusting.

When he was ready to attack skeleton with his axe, players next to him were killed by two quick blurs, one white and silver, second black and red. First blur was white knight with big blue gem on chest and read cape, second blur was Khorne that wear his usual armor. Skeleton looked up to knight that was looking at him and Khorne that was facing other way.

Skeleton: Why did you save me? Player you don't know? 

Knight: Rescue from oppression......it's my duty!

While he was saying that he was doing weird poses and behind him came the inscription "Justice Arrived". This caused skeleton to sweat drop and Khorne to sigh and start walking away.

Knight: Wait ! Were are you going?!

Khorne: Away from you ? I don't have time on this. I have quests to do.

Touch Me: Wait ! My name is Touch Me, maybe you want to join us? 

Khorne: Us? I only see you and.....Wait, whats your name skeleton?

The skeleton rose from the ground and introduced himself.

Momonga: I'm Momonga. It's nice too meet you.

Khorne: See ? I don't see any us, it's only you and Momonga here. Or maybe you have some hidden companion huh?

Touch Me: No, I meant Momonga and me.

Momonga: What?! Why should I go with you?!

Touch Me: Well I can't just leave you here, other human player could kill you.

Momonga: Oh, thank you.

Touch Me: No problem.

When they were talking Khorne was already some distance from them but he still could see them.

Khorne: He was weird. But all I could say to them was good luc-AAAAA!!

Then from nowhere Touch Me was in front of him frightening him. 

Touch Me: Why did you walked away when we were talking, that was rude!

Khorne: What do you want!! 

Touch Me: You to join us. You must be already be in some group right ? So you know that it's easier to do quest with someone. 

Khorne: "sigh" OK! But only one quest! Then we will walk different paths.

Touch Me: OK ! Momonga! Here quick! We are coming to an adventure!

Momonga: Coming!

When skeleton wizard joined them they started theirs journey. What Sith didn't know, was that this was time when he made new friends.

{Flashback End}

Khorne: (That were good times. Well, I still have to test my strength in this world.)

In mirror we can see a little girl holding other girl's hand who are running away from two knights in to the forest.

Khorne gets up from the chair, while dressing his armor with a spell.

Khorne: Sebas, I'm going to this village. Nazarick's defense is to be in the highest alert state during my absence.

Sebas: Of course.

Khorne: Tell Albedo and Ashe that they are to join me fully armed. Then tell Khazrak to prepare reserve troops. Let him also send a few soldiers specialized in espionage or invisibility.

Sebas: Understood.

Then Khorne reached out and spoke.

Khorne: Gate

{Forest near Carne Village}

On gravel road is siting a girl with younger girl in her arms. Her name is Enri and smaller girl Nemu, they lived in Carne whole theirs live and now they will die. Will they ?

Nemu: Onee-chan...

 Knight is ready to deal last hit and Enri is protecting Nemu from them.

Enri: Nemu! (I need to buy time for Nemu to escape ! This is what father and mother would like me to do!)

Enri is ready for the hit from knight but it didn't come, she looked at knights to see them slowly backing off from her.

Knight 1: What the hell?

Knight 2: Wha-...

Enri looked behind her to witness black and purple circle size of big door. Then from this circle emerged boot, hand and lastly was head, a red head with small spines on the chin and where the eyebrows should be, his eyes were golden and his hair black as night, he was 6,7 ft high and his steps were heavy and full of power, Enri and Nemu were scared of supposed demon, just like those two knights. This demon was Khorne.

Khorne reached out to the first knight, as if to catch him. Out of nowhere, the knight began to choke and slowly rose into the air, it was his skill Force Choke. After a second or two of knight struggling stopped when a sickening sound of a breaking neck was heard...

"CRACK"

...the knight's still body lay on the ground waiting for his companion.

Khorne: So skill so low in level was able to kill in one hit, it may be easier then I was thinking.

Knight 2: Monster?!

Khorne: I think I really changed into Sith both mentally and physically. When I was soldier and I  killed people, I sometimes felt uncomfortable but now when I do it, I feel..."sinister grin"...a pleasure and bliss. Hahahahaha!! 

Knight readied himself to fight but when he saw face of Khorne, this was the most frightening sight he ever saw, on Khorne's face was in the most sinister and scary grin he ever witnessed.

He was too afraid to move but eventually he started running as fast as he could, believing he could run away.

Khorne: You kill defenseless women and children but are you afraid to stand up to me?! I took the trouble to come here so you can help me with my little experiments!

Khorne pointed his hand at fleeing knight, between his fingers started to crack a blue lighting. That was his next ability, Force Lighting.

When he was ready to send attack, new Gate opened and a lightsaber flew towards the knight at high speed, which after decapitation of the knight returned to Ashe who was leaving the gate.

Ashe: "bows"  Hello my lord. I came as quickly as possible.

Khorne: Ashe, you took my kill, and where is Albedo? She should be with you.

Ashe: My lord, she is still equipping her armor. But she should be here in no time.

Khorne: Oh, I understand. 

Khorne looked back to the two girls and made a conclusion that they need a guardian when he will be killing off every knight in a village.

Khorne: (Hmm...Maybe it will work?) Force Corruption. Create Chaos Spawn.

From Khorne hand a red and black energy swirled to the body of first knight. When it was close it latched at it quickly and absorbed body. At first nothing happened and everyone was looking at the body waiting for what would happen. Then body started to trash around and to morph, from his back emerged tentacles, spikes even second mouth. After a grotesque transformation monster stood on high of 7 ft, on his skin were still visible parts of his armor.

When two girls saw this abnormal creature they were shaking in fear and older one puked to the side before she tightly embraced her little sister to protect her.

Khorne: Wow, It's fascinating. With a little of my power I created something like that."grin" What do you think Ashe ?

Ashe: "disturbed" T-That thing emanates a powerfull a-aura may lord. C-Congratulations!

Khorne: Yes your right, but now. Chaos Spawn, kill every knight that attacks a village.

Chaos Spawn: RRRAAAGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

With a loud roar, the monster headed for the village destroying some trees along the way.

Khorne: Well....that's....convenient....I think.

From the same Gate that Khorne walked out, now walked out Albedo wearing her armor and with her battle axe.

Albedo: The preparations took some time. Please forgive me.

Khorne: Not at all. Just in time, Albedo.

Ashe: Well, maybe if someone didn't mess with so many perfumes and armor makeup, it would be faster.

Albedo: Shut up!

Khorne: Stop! This is not the time to argue.

Albedo/Ashe: Yes.

Then all of attention were on Enri and Nemu that were still siting on the ground.

Albedo: So, what should I do with these worms?

Khorne: Right now, the opponents are those who wear armor.

Albedo: Understood. 

Khorne approached Enri seeing her wound wanting to heal her with force, but she was afraid that he would kill her, so she hugged Nemu even more tightly. He saw that and backed off little to ensure her that she is safe.

Khorne: Your hurt. I can heal you, you just have to trust me.

Enri: O-Okay, I'll do it. But my little sister ...

Nemu: Onee-chan! No! He will hurt you!!

Khorne: (Huh? They are very frightened to not see that I protected them.)

Albedo: "raising axe" Wretched worms!

Khorne: Albedo !

Albedo: Y-Yes!

Khorne: Don't do it ! I didn't rescued them for you to kill them.

Khorne looked at Enri with the warmer smile he could make. Making Albedo, Ashe and Enri blush because of how handsome he was. Albedo and Ashe stared at him and were jealous that he was't smiling at them but at some lowly human, and for Enri even the fact that he wasn't human didn't matter when he saw his smile. Nemu when she saw him she was thinking of him like father that greets his children in home.

Khorne: Please, all I want to do is to heal you. I only need to place my hand on your back. Ok?

Enri: O-Ok.

Enri allowed Khorne to touch her back, she winces when he does that because of wound. But after a second pain disappeared and on the place of wound she can see none and fully repaired hole that was made in her dress by sword. 

Enri: Impossible. 

Khorne: The pain subsided, right?

Enri: Y-Yes. H-How did you do it ?

Khorne: Do you understand what is magic?

Enri: Y-Yes. My friend, a healer, sometimes comes to the village and uses magic. Are you a magic caster?!

Khorne: No, I'm swordsman that know few trick here and there. I only use some spells when my opponents are not worthy.  

Enri: O-Oh.

Khorne: Ashe.

Ashe stood nest to Khorne with her hand held out.

Ashe: Yes. Cocoon of life, Wall of Protection from Arrows,,

Khorne: You're wearing protective magic. As long as you stay here, you'll be safe. Still ... take it just in case.

He reaches to his belt and toss them two horns, one white second red with gold decorations.

Khorne: When you blow in the white horn, an army of goblins will come at your orders. However, if you hit red, the Chaos army will come, I advise you to keep it for later. Use it for defense.

Then all three started walking to the village first Khorne on his left Albedo and on his right Ashe.

Enri: "bows" T-Thank you very much for your rescue!

Nemu: "bows" Thank you very much!

Khorne: "smile" You don't have to thank.

Enri: H-How are you called?

Khorne: My name?

Ashe: Yes. He is god of blood, war and everything bad, but also he is god of justice and truth. He's name is Khorne ! Mighty Sith Lord that will have everything in his possession, wait patiently and you will see the fullness of his glory! 

Nemu: Wow!!

Khorne: Hahahaahah!

Then they continued their walk to the village, but Ashe noticed something. And it was a constant smile on Khorn's face.

Ashe: Is something wrong, my lord?

Khorne: No, just that little girl reminds me of someone.

Ashe: Oh.

{Carne Village}

In the meantime, in the village, Chaos Spawn is killing knights one by one. Their moans of pain and cries of mercy resound throughout the village, the villagers are all gathered in the village's main square and look at the massacre that takes place in front of their eyes.

It kills knights with its claws, tentacles, fangs and an additional torso that has appeared on the monster's stomach.

Chaos Spawn: RRRRAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!

Knight 3: Look out! It's charging again!

In the eyes of his opponents there is visible fear and disgust at his appearance, if they only knew that this thing was born from the body of their companion. Chaos Spawn, standing still, prepared his spine, which he used as a tail or whip, to attack.

One of the knights rushed to escape only so that his head was pierced by the long spine of the monster. The second knight who was now behind him, raging for his companion's death, rushed to attack the beast.

Knight 4: Fuck!

But when his sword touched the monster's skin, his sword would break into hundreds of pieces and he was exposed to the attack of the monster who had already noticed him. Chaos Spawn used one of his extra limbs and hit the knight killing him.

The next knight wanted to escape but the beast was too fast and quickly chewed on him biting his throat.

Knight Captain: It doesn't attack, when you don't run...

Knight 5: God. Please, help us

Royal Knight: Idiots! Kill this monster! Someone like me can't die here! Buy some time! Be my shield!

Knight Captain: Commander Beliuse. 

Soon Chaos Spawn slowly creeps up to the Knights Commander which backs off from it. In the end, he stumbles over one of the corpses and falls to the ground. Chaos Spawn quickly wraps his tentacles around Beliuse and crushes him to such an extent that only red pulp remains from him not allowing him to speak a word, only scream.

Commander Beliuse: AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!

Knight 6: No! No! No!

Knight 7: God!

Knight Captain: Calm down! We are retreating! When I give the signal, summon mounted archers! The rest will buy us some time! Move!

Knights with the guidance of their captain are preparing the last charge to kill the beast. The monster kills everyone around him until finally it's the captain's turn. He charges at the beast with a war cry on his lips and a weapon ready to strike. Only for the last thing he saw is the rapid movement of the monster's tentacles and his own body falling next to his head.

Chaos Spawn: RRRRRAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!

Khorne: Chaos Spawn! Stop.

When the monster heard his master's order he would stand still like a statue, waiting for further orders. Khorne of Albedo and Ashe hovered in the air above him when they were sure that they had been noticed by the remaining knights and villagers, they had descended to the ground. Now Khorne wore his helmet that covered his whole face, he did it because of the girls' reaction to him.

Khorne: It's nice to meet you all. My name is Khorne.

Then Khorne turned his face towards the knights and said ...

Khorne: I will leave you alive, but ... You are to tell your master that if you invade this land again, I will bring to your kingdom CHAOS

Lightning began to spin between his fingers and when he was sure that his attack was ready he released a huge chain reaction. Lightning passed from knight to knight, killing them, after the attack only two survived.

Khorne: Go away! Let everyone know my name!

The last two knights abandoned their shields and swords and started to flee towards the exit from the village.

Village Chief: Who...Who are you, Sir?

Khorne: I saw that this village was attacked, so I came to help. So you are safe. You can live peacefully.

The villagers had astonished faces, for two reasons, one was Chaos Spawn who was standing behind Khorne all the time and waited for the order and the other was that someone who could create something like that and just wanted to save some random village.

Khorne: (Despite my help, they still don't trust me, maybe they just don't believe me that I came so simply to help.) However, there is nothing for free...I would like to be thanked.

 Then they relaxed, knowing that they were probably rescued by some adventurer.

{Time-Skip}

From the village head of the village and his wife, Khorne learned that in this world it is impossible to use money from Yggdrasil, and also inquired about the kingdoms he may encounter. This village, Carne, and Nazarick's territory are now part of the Re-Estize Kingdom. To the west of this kingdom is the Baharuth Empire, which often fight each other on political, economic and military platforms, on the southern border of both these countries lies the Theocracy of Slane.

Khorne also learned that in the nearest city, E-Rantel, is the adventurers' guild. For now, Khorne stands in the shade of a tree and looks like those who survived mourn the dead.

Khorne: (It's good that I'm not a necromancer like Momonga, I could be tempted to resurrect them. Especially the parents of these little ones.)

{Time-Skip to evening} 

Khorne, Albedo and Ashe stroll through the village watching people rebuild their homes, but when Khorne looked at his companions he saw disgust on their faces and he decided to ask them a question

Khorne: Albedo, Ashe what to you think about humans.

Albedo: They are weak creatures. Wretched bugs.

Ashe: Us much as I hate to say that I agree with Albedo.

Khorne: Then hear me well Albedo, Ashe because I will say it once. The greatest advantage of humanity is that they are weak, you see, for example, when they are conquered by another species, they adapt and no matter what happens to them, what for one species could mean the destruction of them is only a small obstacle. From the place where I come people have adapted to the extent that they have a weapon that can kill millions of beings in one use.

Ashe: W-What?! It's Impossible!

Khorne: But it's true. So please, never underestimate humanity, especially when we rule them, maybe it takes them two or even three generations but in the end they may have found a way to overcome a given obstacle.

Albedo: O-Of course master we will remember that. 

Then Khorne noticed how the head of the village was talking to others, most probably some other problem arose.

Khorne: Is there a problem village chief?

Village Chief: Oh, Lord Khorne. People similar to knights are heading towards the village.

Khorne: I understand. Collect survivors to your home. Whereas you village chief, you will stay with us.

Village Chief: Y-Yes!

After the evacuation of all the villagers to the home of village chief, Khorne with Albedo, Ashe and village chief stood in the village's main square. After some time, a division of soldiers entered the village on horseback, but they were not dressed in plate armor as the last ones who, as deduced by Khorne, could be from Baharuth Empire or from the Theocracy of Slane.

Then their commander approached them and introduced himself.

Gazef: I am the Supreme Warrior of the Re-Estize Kingdom, Gazef Stronoff. I received the king's order to capture the knights of the Empire who plunder the villages.

Village Chief: Captain... 

Gazef: You must be village chief. Who is this who stands next to you?

Khorne: Nice to meet you, Captain. I'm called Khorne. I am a swordsman who helped this village when it was attacked.

Gazef dismounted and walked over to Khorne.

Gazef: I am grateful for your help. No words can express my gratitude.

Soldier 1: Captain. We saw unknown troops. It seems that they have already surrounded the village and are getting closer.

A/N:

Finally, I was able to write another chapter. In this you finally have a bit of fighting so I hope you liked it. I would also like to encourage you to write comments with suggestions on what adventurer should be Khorne. I mean characters from games, movies, books or you can leave it to me.

See you in the next chapter. Bye Bye

Word count: 3737

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 97 30
Life is in constant motion and this couldn't have been more true for this band of "friends". They are brought together by hardship and tested through...
77.8K 2.5K 28
She did not expect to live for very long. Her heart was dying after all. But, after logging into Yggdrasil to see it for the last time before the ser...
466 7 6
Momonga decided to remain on the Yydrasil servers till they went down only for something unexpected to happen, he was taken to a new world along with...
1.8K 54 21
The story of a player who decides to enter the world of game reviewers. Playing the new VR-MMORPG that just started, YGGDRASIL, he will start an adve...