Will of a Hero ● Todobakudeku...

By Pandalion23

Being the daughter of the Number One Hero, (Y/n) Yagi had to learn how to overcome her fears at a young age... More

Prologue
{0}
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}

{25}

2.8K 110 27
By Pandalion23

"Are you ready?" Your father asked you as you came into the kitchen, settling a plate in front of you, his All Might apron on, his slender hand gripping a spatula.

You chuckled at him as you sat down. "Are you?" You asked, "You're making your debut as a teacher in U.A. today," you said, biting into your pancake, watching as your father froze up, mid flip of a leaky flap jack. "The press is gonna go wild for this one," you muttered to yourself.

"I'm hoping to make a good impression. I've never been a teacher before," he shivered at the thought of teaching a class.

You snickered, shaking your head. "Of course you have," you corrected him. "You taught me. Well, you're teaching me. Parenting is a full time teaching position, ya know," you reminded him to which he seemed to brighten slightly, heartily chuckling.

"I'm glad I taught you well," he said, you winked at him before getting from your seat to pack up all your books, "You're right, my love! I must go beyond the norms and become the perfect teacher!" Behind you, he buffed up into his All Might form, raising a finger up as he proclaimed his efforts.

You turned with your bag in hand, "Don't worry," you said, leaning over the counter to give the man a kiss on the cheek. "You'll do great. They'll love you," you assured him before jumping off the table to head to the door, the man grinning fondly at you on your way.

Before you remembered something, "Oh!" You ran to the coffee table. "Remember to go over this, the game plan for the curriculum today." You took out a slip of paper from the top of the wooden table and set it down in front of him. "I think Mr.Aizawa said it was for combat training?"

Your father nodded, peering down to read it over. "Yes! Of course! I'll have it memorized by this afternoon, thank you darling!" He grinned, his signature All Might smile, although you could see his eyes narrowing in perplexity at the script he was given.

But, you smiled, knowing he was nervous but that only meant he had good intentions and he actually wanted to make a good impression on the class. "You're gonna do great, Dad! I'll see you later," You gave him a thumbs up before rushing out the door, grabbing your key off the hook.

Your father hummed fondly as you left, smiling faintly before taking the curriculum papers in his hand and reading it over. In just a few hours, he'd be teaching a class of rising heroes, his daughter one of them.

Izuku held the straps of his book bag close as he walked forwards, finding himself in front of the U.A., he still could hardly believe he had gotten through the 1st day.

While the messy haired boy was absently making his way into the school building, he turned in surprise at a sudden voice that called out to him. "Midoriya." He glanced back before stiffening entirely as he found Iida walking up to him from behind.

"Oh, G-good Morning, Iida!" He sweatdropped nervously, smiling sheepishly.

"It is good to see a fellow student coming early to class, you have continued to succeed me, Midoriya!" Iida bowed, straightening only to swing his arm in a slicing motion as he spoke.

Izuku waved his hands around, "Y-you don't have to say that! I'm sure that's not tru--," he stopped as he found another voice behind the two of them.

"Hey Zuku!" He turned, blushing instantly at the nickname you had for him, but he knew it wasn't you. "Iida!"

"Z-zuku?" He stammered as he turned to see Uraraka running over.

She paused before putting a finger on her chin thoughtfully. "Or is it Deku?" She rubbed the back of her head sheepishly as she stopped in front of the two boys. "Sorry, I heard (y/n)-chan call you that and I assumed that was your name. But, then the angry boy called you Deku, right?"

That was even worse, "Deku?!" He cringed. "Well, uh, my names actually Izuku, Deku is what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me," he revealed, sweating profusely as he pointed it out.

"Well that's unsportsmanlike."

"It's always been pretty cute, ya know," your voice popped up behind him, he froze up, immediately his face going red as he tensed finally feeling how close you were. "I always thought it meant 'you can do it' sounds like a great Hero name," you said thoughtfully, just as Izuku looked to the side as you came up next to him.

"I'm DEKU!" He suddenly announced as he whipped his head around to tell Uraraka, who chuckled although surprised.

"Huh?" Iida was confused. "Just like that? Weren't you just saying that it was an insult?"

Izuku covered his head, blushing harshly, his head spinning. "Uh, paradigm shift, my whole world's upside down!" He awkwardly breathed a laugh.

You giggled before walking over to Uraraka, she linked her arm with yours and began talking with you as Iida nodded your way. You ran a gentle hand over Izuku's back as you both passed him and the boy shivered as he straightened, "See you guys in class!" You waved before you and Uraraka made your way to the entrance, "Can you believe it's already our second day?"

"I know! It's unreal! I wonder what we have planned today?!" Uraraka squealed excitedly.

Izuku stood still, taking robotic steps forwards as Iida lectured him on class ethics as the two of them followed. Izuku breathed heavily, still feeling your fingers on his back, it made him feel so many other things too. He swallowed thickly, trying to calm himself down and the rapid pace of his heart against his chest, the things you did to him..

School started, U.A.'s core curriculum classes like English, met in the mornings. Where Present Mic was teaching, quite enthusiastically, in the subject of grammer, although his perky attitude did nothing for the sheer boredom his students were currently suffering. "Hey, everybody look alive!" He tried to stimulate the classes attentiveness, "Grammer rules!"

You breathed a small hum of amusement, while Yaoyorozu a few seats away from you rose her hand to answer the previous question.

The relative pronoun is wrong in the last one.

Everyone's favorite time of day came after a few core classes had passed and students were piling into the lunch room. The cafeteria was filled with students, you noticed that most of the schools students must have lunch at the same time.

As you walked in, alongside Shouto, taking a seat at an empty table beside Izuku's small group of Uraraka and Iida, Shouto had his favorite Cold Soba and you had curry with a side of white rice. It was really the tastiest thing you have ever had. This school was the best.

You sat on the opposite side of Shouto, looking up once in a while to see he was looking at you making you giggle before you both continued to eat in silence. Until, you jumped as Katsuki was suddenly slamming his lunch on the table, startling you, he smirked as he sat next to you. "Katsu! Don't do that!" You pouted, hitting his arm.

"What?" He asked you innocently, smirking. "You're the one who wanted to have lunch with me."

"I offered you my company, it's different." You snickered before taking another bite, while his smug look faded before he scoffed.

"Well, I must be more interesting then icy hot over here," he craned his head up nodding at Shouto, whom only looked at him. "Otherwise you wouldn't have bothered."

"Good Morning, Bakugo," he said simply. Katsuki turned away in annoyance as he still hadn't gotten a rise out of the level headed boy yet, you chuckled.

"Instead of starting trouble, why don't you eat?" You interjected. "And I invited you because you're my friend, you're also pretty loud so I guess that makes you pretty interesting too." You snickered and Katsuki protested with a shout, while you laughed. Shouto shaking his head and Izuku sweatdropping from across the table at the commotion, glancing between you and the two boys.

After a few moments, you were enjoying lunch with the two, light-heartedly joking with them, both mostly glaring at one another, unbeknownst to you, happily listening to your voice as you went on.

Finally the afternoon came, it was time for hero basic training. Sitting at your respective seats, you clasped your hands together, soon you would see your father come through that door, you wondered what costume he'd be sporting. You personally admired his silver age costume, it was one of the designs you had originally designed your costume off of. Until you realized how similar it looked to his and changed it to something more simplistic.

You sighed softly, you and your father had never really been in the same room together in his hero form unless it was in a hospital room, you sweatdropped at the thought.

Then, you perked up as the door swung open.

"I. AM. HERE!" Came All Might's spontaneous announcement of his presence, opening the door and swinging himself inside, holding onto the edges of the doorway, his cape flapping in the wind from the speed of his intro. "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR, LIKE A HERO!" He announced, his signature wide grin on his face.
You smiled with a mental chuckle, he did love making an entrance.

The class gasped and sputtered in awe in the presence of the number one hero. "Woah!"

"I can't believe it's really All Might!"

"So he is a teacher here! This year is gonna be totally awesome!" Kirishima hyped, enthused.

"Is he wearing his silver age costume?" Tsuyu pointed out, awe-filled.

"I'm getting goosebumps, it's so retro!"

Your father marched up, dramatically, onto the podium to speak, pridefully grinning as he turned towards his students. He linked eye's with you for a second and you could only smile wider before he began to speak. "Welcome to the most important class in U.A. High! Think of it as Heroing 101!" He asserted loudly. "Here you will learn the basics of being a Pro! And whatnot means to fight in the name of good!" He then flexes excitedly before revealing a title card in his hand. "Let's get into it! The first lesson will PULL NO PUNCHES!" He reveals the card with the bold, red letters of BATTLE written on it.

"Fight training!" You hear Katsuki smirk.

"Real combat?" Izuku questions to himself.

Then, All Might prepares for his next reveal, pointing to the side of the classroom. "But one do the keys to being a hero is...LOOKING GOOD!" To his words, there's a faint whirring sound that elicits everyone's attention and you all find the walls opening up and metal shelves with numbers along them, cases with everyone's personal number."These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started!"

Everyone seemingly remembering, cheered in excitement, finally being able to dress like heroes! A few of the other girls squealed, the boys hollered, "Yeah!"

You glanced at your case number, "Costumes," you breathed.

"Get yourselves suited up and meet me at training ground Beta!"

"Yes sir!" The class harmonized.

You held your case in hand as you all made it to the locker rooms, the students around you swelled with excitement, hardly waiting to get behind closed doors, where Mina instantly began to strip. You shook your head at the girl with a chuckle before finding Ochaco next to you, opening her case with a nervous breath, nearly packed in, you awed at her uniform to which she jumped in embarrassment.

"Ah! (Y/n)-chan!" She blushed, looking down at her costume. "I know, it's embarrassing. But, I really liked all the pink at the time!" She justified with a dramatic cry.

You sweatdropped with a laugh. "I didn't say anything," you snickered before opening your case. "Your costume just looks really cool so far, I bet you'll look great!" You grinned at the girl while she calmed considerably at your words.

"O-oh! Thanks, (Y/n)-chan," she smiled before lifting her shirt from her shoulders as you did the same.

You looked back down at your costume, your lips set in a thin line before you breathed softly, air slipping between your lips and you urged yourself to calm as you lifted your outfit from the case, it was thinner than you thought it would be. But, flexible, thankfully, you found as your stretched the material slightly. The red, black and gold variation in your costume had stemmed from the inspiration of on of your father's oldest costumes, you didn't want to make it to obvious though.

You then ran your thumb along the sown in swell of metal in the middle of your costume, unconsciously holding the material of your costume to your chest, the stone imbedded within you pulsing. You had designed the metal specifically along with a friend you had met in the support team, who was nice enough to let you use some material in exchange for you testing out her babies, oddly enough. It was meant to stem the power flow, it also stored a fair amount of energy whenever you used your quirk.

As you pulled the outfit out completely, you blanked out as you found you had no pants, only thigh high boots that seemed pretty tight, you were thankful for the protective padding along the knees and shoulders of your costume. You sighed as you began to take off your skirt and shoes, letting your hair out of its bun to let it settle along your shoulder's.

You then pulled on the costume, slipping your arm's through the light fabric to adjust the metal against your chest. You tapped it once, the faint cling against your fingernail reminded you just how fragile you were. So much that you had to take precaution for yourself even for the future, you hated the feeling.

You then sat down on the bench beside Momo, whom had almost little to nothing on for her costume, now pulling her own boots on. Taking your boots in hand, you slipped your left boot up your ankle, it snapped lightly against your thigh as you finished and you did the other one. The heels of your boots gave you an inch or two, the cuffs along your ankles down to your heel for energy holding.

"Wow, (y/n)," Momo swooned as she stood with you, "I love your costume," she pulled at the tight material along your hips and you blushed as it snapped back onto your skin. "It's so tight. It works for you." She said, admiring your shape with a smirk at you blush.

"Yaomomo!" You took your face in your hands, "Stop it! It's embarrassing as it is," you pouted, the girl chuckling at you as she clicked her golden belt loosely around her waist.

"But, you're so cute! It's hard not to poke fun at you!" She laughed, cooing at your embarrassment, finding you absolutely adorable.

You shook your head and she snickered before glancing at your mask, still in your case, "Oh, wow! You thought of everything, huh?" She picked the dark material up and you hummed with a small giggle.

"I guess."

"Well, here," she offered, turning towards you fully. Holding the mask up to your face, "Let me help you put it on."

You let her get closer as she smiled, the taller girl humming in delight before letting her fingertips trail the corners of your face as she lightly pressed the mask along your cheekbones and settled her fingers onto your brow to hold it in place. She looked down at you, her eyes boring into yours and she snickered before her hands went down to your shoulder's and she pulled away. "You're so cute, like a little doll," she swooned before holding up your glove, for you to take.

You looked away as she went back to dressing up and you took a breath, shaking your head as your face burned hot before pulling your gloves onto your hands. You squeezed your hands into a fist, before opening them, you hummed softly finding an indented metal ingrain in the palms of your gloves, for your energy beams, you remembered.

Finally, you closed your case as you had pulled out the final thing, the red scarf that you had wrapped around your neck, it was meant to be a capture weapon almost like Aizawa, instead you made it a rescue device. It's material absorbent, specifically for your energy, using it as a gauze mostly, you could run your energy through in order to heal or stabilize a part on the body until the victim made it to the hospital. But, for now, it would serve as just a part of your outfit until the real deal.

You found everyone was beginning to leave, you were all set, you had you costume on and we're ready to proceed into the first course of your hero training.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.1K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
1.4K 7 10
I'm Izumi Midoriya you may remember me from my first life when I wasn't a hero...It seems as though God had other plans for me which brings us here...
815K 24.5K 148
[BEING REWRITTEN] You and your twin brother, Katsuki Bakugou, have been close your whole life. Even through you two were close, you've always been ho...
31.2K 703 27
"𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙮! 𝙋𝙤𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝" [L/N] [Y/N] tries to be subtle about her growing feelings for her classmate. OR you ru...