What Are You?

By elenacopper

He steps closer and now he's standing in front of me. Eyes looking intensely at me like he's staring deep int... More

Prologue.
Trailer.
1 - Homeless.
2 - Meeting The Son.
3 - The Devil.
4 - The Truth.
5 - Leaving.
6 - Blanket.
7 - Maybe He Isn't That Bad.
8 - Rude.
9 - Red Hair.
10 - Cooking.
11 - Swimming.
12 - Drunk for you.
13 - Acrophobia.
14 - Chocked.
15 - The Devil Is Back.
16 - Wet.
18 - Messing Around.
19 - Cleaning.
20 - Scared.
21 - Worried.
22 - Care.
23 - Birthday.
24 - Jimin.
25 - Bittersweet.
26 - Past.
27 - Embrace.
28 - Someone Special.
29 - Drown.
30 - Phone Call.
31 - Shocked.
32 - Head or Heart?
33 - Surprise.
34 - Date?
35 - Revealation.
36 - Comparing.
37 - Destruction.
38 - Going Out.
39 - Mourn.
40 - Confession.
41 - Mother Knows Best.
42 - Secretary.
43 - The Truth Untold.
Trailer - Extended Ver.
44 - Fate.
45 - Celebration.
Epilogue.
New book.

17 - Lonely.

3.1K 203 122
By elenacopper

°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosé P.O.V.

I was aggressively cutting the vegetables as if letting my anger out on them.

Should I poison his food?

Sounds tempting but I don't want to go to jail at such a young age, I still have a life ahead of me.

Yeah right, as a maid.

I shake off my stupid thoughts and continued with the task at hand.

In my aggression, I accidentally cut my finger. Wincing in pain, I throw the knife angrily. Grabbing the counter, I take a deep breath and tried to calm myself down.

I shouldn't be affected by his words, I'm nothing but a maid and I should know my place.

Yet it kinda hurts, it feels as if he was using me to quench off his lust and that makes me angrier.

I sigh.

I can't do anything about it, can I?

Accepting my fate, I wash my hand and the blood has seemed to stop flowing from my finger so I left it like that and started cooking again.

___________________________________

Eating dinner in silence, only the clattering of utensils could be heard. There was tension in the air which was inevitable and I know he can feel it too.

He usually starts the conversation between us and we talk a bit while dining but today he's quiet.

Why am I bothered by this?

He can go to hell for all I care!

Rolling my eyes, I angrily shoved a spoon full of bibimbap.

He suddenly stands up, the noise of dragging the chair could be heard, I look up in his direction and he didn't even spare me a glance and left towards the kitchen.

I can hear the sound of plates, maybe he's putting them in the basin then after a few seconds he came out and went upstairs.

Shouldn't I be avoiding him and he should apologize for being a jerk?

I sighed and fixed the ingredients of bibimbap.

Never mind, it's not like we are in a relationship and he has to realize his mistake and apologize.

Damn, what the hell am I thinking?

I shake my head and continued eating, I don't care if he ignores me, at least I have my food with me.

___________________________________

The next morning, I wake up and freshen up. I want to be comfortable so I wore a black tank top with grey sweat pants.

Yawning, I make my way downstairs to make breakfast then I'll have to clean the house.

I've never cleaned his room because he never asked me and I never wanted to just barge in his room and start cleaning without his permission.

Scratching my arm where it was itching, I wash my hands and decided to make some toast, bacon, and eggs.

After making it, I was waiting for him and he usually appears while I'm preparing breakfast.

I frown.

That's odd.

After thousands of protests against myself, I still decided to check on him if he's still alive or not.

What if I accidentally poisoned the food last night?

I shake my head at my ridiculous thoughts and drag myself upstairs, even though I don't feel like moving at all. I'm just doing it because I'm paid enough for it.

Or maybe you actually care about him.

I push away my subconscious at the back of my head and make my way towards his room.

His door was open so I peek inside but it was dark here, so I slowly entered the room and switched on the light but he wasn't there, his bed was already made as if he didn't sleep on it.

I don't know why I'm feeling so anxious about this, "Jimin." I call out his name, hoping for him to pop out of anywhere but he didn't.

"JIMIN!" I yell out his name yet no answer.

Where'd he go?!

I rush out of his room in panic and look through every single room in this house, hoping for him to be in at least one of these rooms but he wasn't.

I even looked through my room, thinking maybe he was pranking me but he wasn't there either.

I was panting from all the running around this huge ass house.

Where are you, Jimin?

Did he leave me alone in this house? What did I even do for him to act like this? What will I say to Mrs. Park?

All these questions were eating me out.

I didn't realize that I was breathing heavily as I took deep breaths to calm myself down. My heart palpitating as beads of sweat make my hair stick to my face.

I was back in his room, looking around hoping for him to come out from his hiding and yell 'surprise'

Before I could reach his bed, I fall on the floor on my knees and arms as they couldn't hold my weight anymore.

I feel dizzy as I couldn't even lift my head up. My breathing was out of control, I feel like I'm going crazy.

I couldn't even crawl towards the bed, my whole body was trembling as I knew what was happening, I was having a panic attack and I hated every second of it.

I clutch my chest as I feel a sting in there, I wince and look around my surrounding to see everything was blurry and it felt like the space around me was closing in, making me suffocate.

My arms couldn't hold me up anymore as they trembled like a leaf and I fell on the floor while gasping for air, clutching my top due to the pain in my chest.

"Rosé?!"

A panicked voice could be heard as I felt myself being cradled in strong yet warm arms.

Jimin...

I open my eyes to see his mouth moving, I couldn't hear his voice. He looks troubled. I couldn't even look at his face properly due to the blurriness.

"....breaths! Take....breaths!" I could vaguely make out his voice as he gently takes my hand and places it on his chest then take deep breaths, his chest heaved up and down and I try to follow his movements by that.

He keeps holding my hand against his chest and I could feel his thumping heart against it, making me feel sane in some way.

"You're doing great." He encouraged me as his voice was more clear now as my breathing was getting under control.

After my breathing calms down, my heart was still beating fast, maybe because of our proximity.

He removes his hand from mine which was placed on his chest and wrapped it around me, pulling me closer.

He was hugging me while my face was buried in his chest, I didn't remove my hand from his chest, I could still feel his raging heartbeat.

"You scared me there, nonna."

He whispers and I heard it, I didn't reply because all the energy have been drained out of me. I clench his shirt against his chest and close my eyes, feeling tired.

I fell asleep in his arms.

___________________________________

Hello guys, another update!

I'm so sorry for the delay. I was having writer's block, that's why I couldn't update sooner.

I know it's a boring chapter, I'm sorry about it.

What do you guys think will happen next?

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 732 30
" Taehyung: If you knew who I was you wouldn't talk to me like that. He smirked and walked closer to me. Y/n: And if you knew who I was you would kn...
37.2K 1.9K 39
Kpop (BTS and Blackpink) Fanfiction Rosé is your typical good girl and does what her parents tell her. Mostly. Rosé is looking for a job since she re...
65K 1.7K 43
We once felt perfect for each other until he showed me how evil he could be. "Get away from me, you're sick!" I screamed, pulling myself away from h...
33.7K 1.7K 21
"Why should we try to keep this love, the very thing that is breaking us apart?" Rather than breaking, my heart felt it's being ripped away, bit by b...