Ache and Hunger ~Complete~

By wannabeloved3

Everyone has an ache and hunger, some people are just better at hiding it than others. And some people run fr... More

Warning!
What they look like to Me
Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 1: The Snap Part 1
Chapter 2: The Snap part 2
Chapter 3: It's Been A While
Chapter 4: Adulting is hard
Chapter 5: His dream girl
Chapter 6: Falling Easily
Chapter 7: Fight for her
Chapter 8: Pyschos
Chapter 9: Some Truths
Chapter 10: Counseling a Cupid
Chapter 11: On Her Own
Chapter 12: Pent Up (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Pent up ( Part 2)
Chapter 14: Temptation for a Demon
Chapter 15: One Answer, Two questions
Chapter 16: Rollercoster of Emotions
Chapter 17: His Favorite Sin (Part 1)
Chapter 18: His Favorite Sin ( Part 2)
Chapter 19: His Favorite Sin ( Part 3)
Chapter 20: His Favorite Sin (Part 4)
Chapter 21: The Morning After (part 1)
Chapter 22: The Morning After (Part2)
Chapter 23: The Morning After (Part 3)
Chapter 24: My Best friend and My brother
Chapter 25: Girl talk, Tea and A kiss
Chapter 26: Procrastinating
Chapter 27: A Week Without
Chapter 28: Demons Don't Apologize
Chapter 29: An Angel's First Ache
Chapter 30: A Taste
Chapter 31: Bite and Backbone
Chapter 32: Helping and Safeguards
Chapter 33: Witness His Favorite sin (Part 1/4)
Chapter 34: Witness His Favorite Sin (Part 2/4)
Chapter 35: Witness His Favorite Sin (Part 3/4)
Chapter 36: Witness His Favorite sin (Part 4/4)
Chapter 37: Morning Care
Chapter 38: High
Chapter 39: Open and Foggy
Chapter 40: Denial, Distraction, and Foggy
Chapter 41: Happy and Foggy
Chapter 42: No Longer Foggy
Chapter 43: Open, Raw, and Ugly
Chapter 44: First Date Prep
Chapter 45: First Date Discussions
Chapter 46: Honeylips and Sugarplum
Chapter 48: An Angel's Sin ( Part 2/2)
Chapter 49: Yours To Have
Chapter 50: Peace, Dread, Repeat
Chapter 51: Eyes Open
Chapter 52: First Flame

Chapter 47: An Angel's Sin ( Part 1/2)

1.7K 79 1
By wannabeloved3

A/N: I hope you all enjoy it! 

Alexis' Pov:

Noah, Lilith and I got to know each other better that night. We shared stories, ate pizza and played Uno which turned into a pillow fight.

After I found out that Lilith was secretly hiding all the plus four cards under her thigh as we played. It was the perfect end to the day, that is until I fell asleep.

In the dream, for the first time in a long time, I'm not on the beach. I'm in the woods, with a fog hanging heavily in the air.

I feel that I'm not alone in the woods, every small sound has me turning in circles to find the source of it. Laughter filled the air and sent chills down my spine.

Every part of me screamed to run and I followed my instincts, running through the trees. I came upon light up ahead as I got closer I saw Corciel and Baltazar, sitting at a table staring at each other blankly.

Baltazar grabbed some grapes from a bowl in the middle and threw them at Corciel. Corciel swatted the grapes away as he growled, "No fun. Where's Doll?"

Baltazar would sigh as he replied, "Will this do, Elly?"

The grapes turned to plush dolls, that Corciel continued to toss away. The laughter got louder, closer, I started to bang on the glass separating us.

Baltazar smiled suddenly turning to face me as he said, "Here she comes, now."

The sound of glass cutting pierced my ears, I took a step back covering my ears as a glass door appeared in front of me. The sound stopped and I reached for the handle even as my hand started to tremble.

Corciel voice called out loudly, "Alexis open the door!"

I looked up at the glass and saw them slamming against the glass. Corcel is in his demon form and Baltazar has his wings out, flying to get more speed and force for each slam against the glass.

The laughing was deafening now, then everything went quiet and I felt breath on my neck. My body froze and I closed my eyes as fear gripped me tightly.

"You don't deserve them, they certainly don't deserve to be chained to you. Do the right thing and fall into something familiar, It was my own voice that whispered in my ear.

With those words, I knew exactly who was behind me now. I also knew that this dream wasn't about him, it was about me.

I opened my eyes, staring into the scared expression on the other me's face. Her voice didn't match her expression as she spoke with venom, "They'll leave you, pretend to love you. Marcus won't play those games, he'll be honest with you, stay with you as long as you don't mind the other girls."

I smiled at her as I reach to cup her cheek, "It's ok, I'm scared too. But I'm going to enjoy every second until the end."

The other me disappeared, the breath on the back of my neck let out a parting chuckle before it too disappeared. The glass shattered and I rushed forward to get to my men.

After I woke up, I started to get ready for the day. I needed to find my hairbrush to fix my hair, then eat and I'd be ready to go.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the thing anywhere and I looked all over the apartment. Aside from Lilith's room, but Noah was in there so I didn't want to interrupt her sleep.

As Lilith came into the apartment with breakfast in tow, Noah walked out of Lilith's room fully dressed and ready to go. I smiled at them as I said, "Morning beautiful ladies."

They returned the greeting as Noah walked over to Lilith. They shared a kiss before they joined me in the dining area.

During breakfast, I got to know more about Noah, she's a nurse at the local hospital and she's only been a vampire for five years. She also works for a witch that deals in death magic, that is where she gets the lists for her kills.

Once I finished breakfast, I went into Lilith's room to grab her hairbrush. I started to brush my hair up in a single ponytail while walking back into the living room.

I asked Lilith as I pressed brushed my hair, "Am I just suppose to keep using your hairbrush until you give me back mine?"

Lilith looked at me with confusion clear on her face before it flickered to recognition as she said, "Yes, I think I left your hairbrush at the club. I'll get it back to you."

I smiled at her as I finished tying my hair up, "Nice. I'm leaving your hairbrush in my room since I have a feeling that Noah is going to be coming over more frequently and I have the decency to not walk in on you two in your room."

Noah gave Lilith a pointed look with a raised eyebrow, Lilith waved a hand dismissively, "Don't say it like that, you bitch. It's not my fault you decided to bust it open for my brother, just before work, while knowing I'm your ride."

I gasped at her as Noah turned that pointed look in my direction with a smirk on her face as she teased me, "Oh really?"

I waved my hands in front of my face as I quickly explained myself, "That wasn't planned! Your brother seduced me!"

Noah giggled as she looked between us as she asked, "Well what happened? And please don't leave anything out."

I knew then and there that Noah is a perfect match for Lilith. On the way to dropping me off at work, Lilith recounted the story.

I was quick to leave the car after Lilith went on a tangent story of how she and Corciel would share their feedings before Coricel met me at the coffee shop. During work, I was slightly distracted by imagining what a female Corciel would look like.

How would female Corciel move or sound like? Would she have bigger breasts than me?

"What are you thinking about, Doll?", Corciel's voice broke me out of my thoughts as I suddenly became aware of his presence and Baltazar's beside him.

"Hi", I greeted warmly as I looked between the two with a smile that I never gave to customers.

"Hi", Baltazar returned the greeting before adding, "What drink do you recommend?"

"She doesn't drink coffee", Corciel answered for me before he leaned a bit closer to me, "Now answer my question."

"I think you'd like a Latte to start your coffee journey, Zar", I spoke to Baltazar as I turned away from them to start making their drinks.

I heard Corciel's growl and Zar's slight chuckle as they waited for their drinks. Once the drinks were done, I rang up the prizes and held out my hand for the money.

Zar grabbed his drink and took a small sip of it before he smiled and said, "This has quite a kick to it. I like it."

"Well?", Corciel said as he pulled out the money for the drinks while giving me a slight scowl.

"Lilith told me you could shapeshift into a woman, I was thinking about that", I revealed in a low whisper before I turned to look at Baltazar with curiosity.

He was too busy sipping his drink to catch the look, Corciel handed me the bill as he spoke, "We are picking you up after work today."

"Ok, enjoy your drinks,'' I told him as I handed him back his change and the receipt.

They stayed in the shop until their drinks emptied, talking to each other. The sight reminded me of my dream, I took a breath then focused harder on my work.

I suppose that's why I missed it when they left without a word. I ignored the tightening in my chest as I reminded myself that Corciel is a busy, controlling man.

So he probably convinced Baltazar to go without a word, plus I would see them again after my shift ended. Picking me up from work didn't mean that they dropped me off immediately, which became clear when we ended up at Sonics.

Corciel insisted on buying me food and Baltazar asking simple questions about me, like what's my favorite color and why. When Corciel didn't jump in to answer for me, I pressed Corciel to answer those same questions himself.

This happened every day for a week, and on Friday my period decided to start. So I didn't even get the dicking I needed, not that Corciel didn't offer to fuck my ass multiple times.

I just couldn't be that exposed to him, or rather them since I know Corciel will want Baltazar to record it. I mean a girl can only take so much, I showed them both sides of me I never showed anyone.

So we spent the weekend getting high, eating food, going to the planetarium, then the aquarium. Aside from those two outings, I didn't lift a finger all weekend, Corciel and Baltazar did practically everything for me.

When Monday came again, they continued this treatment as much as they could when I was picked up by them after work. It felt wonderful to be treated like a princess, I enjoyed it thoroughly with only a small passing thought of self-deprecation and hatred.

During our little dates, I noticed how little by little Baltazar and Corciel are becoming closer, finding their own groove for their relationship. It was fascinating to watch them and watch Baltazar figure out his likes and dislikes, along with becoming more vocal with his wants.

Today is Thursday, which means I have one more day until I am with my men again for the weekend. Also luckily since my cycle lasts only five days, that also means I will get a good fuck.

It was already after our date, I was in my room trying to get some work done on my story. Nothing was coming and the stress of it was making a headache form.

So I decided to take a quick shower and shave, to try and relax while getting ready for tomorrow. I went into my room with nothing but a towel on, since I knew I had the place to myself for the night.

The second my back hit the mattress, my phone vibrated with a notification, I grabbed it and saw it's an email from Corciel titled "The First Three". I opened it and grabbed my headphones once I realized what it was.

The video he took of me, all three of them. I immediately plugged in my headphones then went to the only video I've seen before, the one that ended with a Corciel giving Baltazar a facial.

I pushed the towel off of me, my right hand flying to my clit as I started and fast-forwarded the video to the place I wanted it to me. The sight of Baltazar and the wet sounds that left his mouth got me hot way too fast.

I kept rewinding to only the blowjob until I felt the signs of my impending orgasm. I quickly skipped to the end groaning out his name with purpose, "Baltazar!"

"Yes, my love" His voice reached my ears and I sat up in bed in shock, moving my hand down to cover my wet pussy from view.

Baltazar started to climb on the bed concern on his face as he got closer. The look of lust in his eyes was not missed by me, I bit my lip waiting to see what he'd do.

"Do you need my help?", He asked as he settled between my legs reaching for my hand that covered my pussy.

I sighed as I felt the familiar sunlight spread through me from his touch. He lifted my hand up to his face, licking away the juices that he found on my fingers.

My eyes widened at the sight as I slowly released my lower lip, "Baltazar, did Corciel send you to tease me?"

Baltazar blushed deeply as he leaned forward planting a kiss on my cheek as he whispered, "Don't be mad but I was checking on you as I usually do and I couldn't look away when your towel moved from your body."

His hands started at my shoulders, slowly moving down to cup my breasts in my palms as he continued, "You're so soft and warm and perfect, Alexis. Better than I thought it would be."

I shivered at the thought of Baltazar thinking about me in this way. An angel, pure and good, lusting after me, somehow it feels dirtier than being lusted after by a demon.

One of Baltazar's hands moved down my stomach over my bald mound, sliding between my wet lips. I shifted my hips, spreading my legs a bit more to give him better access.

Yet I also grabbed his wrist to paused him from going further as I whispered, "Baltazar, wait."

His lips moved to my ear whispering before I felt his teeth tugging at my earlobe, "Yes?"

I moaned for him as I felt his fingers playing with my nipple, his lips leaving quick bites up and down my neck. I lifted my other hand, threading my fingers in his hair before I pulled harshly, to get his teeth away from my neck.

The moan he left out made me shiver and my pussy throb with need in his palm. I let out a shaky breath as I tried to focus on why I want to wait. 

A/N: Thank you for reading! Please leave a comment! The next chapter should be up on March 6, 2020. If you can't wait till then, Please check out my Dreame or Radish account! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 18.8K 25
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 7| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ ༺༒༻ "Why are you touching me?" Isis flicked my hand...
17.2K 1.1K 54
*Featured on Fantasy's Dark Fantasy reading list!* ► Book One of the Wings Trilogy This is, by no means, a story for those light of heart. This is...
128K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
201K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...