JASMINE ✔️ (Unedited Version)

By hj_mallick

She was his deepest secret, he was her love, it was the time to unveil it. ----- Alizey, a newly Muslim girl... More

Ch: 1
Ch : 2
Ch : 3
Ch : 4
Ch : 5
Ch : 6
Ch : 7
Ch: 8
Ch : 9
Ch : 10
Ch : 11
Ch : 12
Ch : 13
Ch : 14
Ch : 15
CH : 16
CH : 17
CH :18
CH : 19
Ch : 20
Ch : 21
Ch : 22
Ch: 23
Ch : 24
Ch: 25
Ch: 26
Ch: 27
Ch: 28
Ch: 29
Ch: 30
Ch: 31
Ch: 32
Ch: 34
Ch: 35
Ch: 36
Ch: 37
Ch: 38
Ch: 39
Ch: 40
Ch: 41
Ch: 42
Ch: 43
EPILOGUE
summary

Ch: 33

366 27 2
By hj_mallick

She looked at her getting down from Dawood's car. Her blood boils at the sight. She had not met either of them because she was disgusted by her presence here and she doesn't want to hear her name as an appraisal from everyone's lips, especially Dawood. Indeed she was beautiful, with admirable height and cool dressing sense, she couldn't stop herself from appreciating her personality. She saw that he stopped her from moving and said something which brought an ear-splitting smile on her lips. They were so in love. If she was in the cartoons smoke would have started coming out of her ears. She saw her walking towards the door gracefully like the whole world was standing by the door to receive her. Her attention shifts back to Dawood, who was as delighted as Wardah wanted him to be with her. Jealousy pumps in her vein as poison, taking over her ability to think rationally. She huffed and stomped away from the window as Dawood drives the car out of the mansion while talking to someone through ear pods.
________________

Alizey's POV

"Alizey for sneaking out on me you should have a good explanation. " she hissed at me and turn on her heels going inside. Dawood was in the car and talking with someone on the phone.

I groaned loudly, what have I gotten myself into?!! Two explanations a day. I am so done. I stomped inside the mansion. I am still in a daze of its magnificent beauty but it didn't help to freshen my mood.

I met Younus uncle on my way inside.
I greeted him warmly and he greeted back with the same energy. He was dressed up formally for work.

" Why are you going? Dawood and Daniyal bhai will handle it. " I suggest jokingly.

" You are gonna spoil me, Beta. How much I want to stay but I can't, this old man has to work for a living or my wife wouldn't let me in," he said the last part silently with a wink. I giggled.

" Wish me luck, Uncle. I am stepping in the battleground. " I sighed. First, he gives me a confused look then he picks up what I was talking about.

" Best of luck, warrior." He laughed.

" Thank you, Allah Hafiz, Have a wonderful day. " I wished him wholeheartedly. He patted my shoulder. The weight on my heart was lightened so I was ready to deal with the consequences.

"Thanks, kiddo, same to you." He smiled kindly at me.

" By the way, you look very handsome. Masha Allah! " I joined the tip of my thumb and Index finger together forming a circle in a gesture-compliment. He laughed richly.

" Tell this to your Aunt too. " he joked and I nodded. Then with a salute, he left for the work.

_____________________

I was sitting in Mama's room actually it was Baba's old room even though there were lots of room here but mama chooses this one. I know she must have a long last night, most probably crying or checking out his stuff and crying.

This room was wonderful. Walls were dark blue and light blue alternately, a full-length glass door covered with bright blue and white curtains, it opened into a well-maintained balcony which had a sofa-swing. A king-sized bed was in the middle with two corners by its sides and bedside lamps over it. Two divans by the bookshelf and a wooden centre table. A huge photo of the whole family over the bed and some of his photos on the other walls.
I went to his closet and opened the door. It was a walking closet, specifically an empty walking closet. I was disappointed and sad. I don't have a lot of memories with Baba, even the place where he lived most of his life was getting void of his existence. In this kind of cases, I am emotionally wrecked. It feels like someone punched me in the gut, squeeze my heart and plugged my throat causing my breath to get heavy. It wasn't dusty inside, it was clean as it is used by someone. I sat down on a rack and let my tears flow. After a while, I felt two hands gripping me in a protective embrace. How can everyone find me in my most vulnerable state? I held onto the person as long as I was able to gain my composure. I look up and fold a wild nest of curly hair. My saviour was none other than my dear little sister, Alina. Looking at me with teary eyes and silent looks.

" I miss him so much. Every corner of this place has cherished his existence but not us. " I cried on her shoulder.

" See this place, " I waved around my hands frantically, to emphasise on my point. " How dead this look! Empty! Like no one has ever lived here. " at this moment I don't want to be strong. I don't want to be a big elder sister. The leading character whose emotions are always under control. I want to be loyal and truthful to myself, my emotions and my love ones. I want emotions to flow out and bring out my buried mess on its surface.

Today turned out to be a crying day for me. It can't get any better when I heard the closet door opening. I care less who is the person witnessing my vulnerability. I just want to let it all out. I want to let myself free of this constant depression and tears.

" I miss him too. Dada Jan says he is a martyr and martyr never dies. He is around us. Maybe hugging us right now. He loves us and he can never leave us alone. " she coed, her voice was hoarse and heavy but much composed than me. I wiped my tear and look at her with a small sad smile then at the door. Mama was standing by the door and observing our exchange with teary eyes and a smile.

" Are you both done or should I help you? " she joked and we laughed lightly.

" come on, come to Mama, my big- little girls. " she opened her arms wide for us and without any further delay, we jumped in her arms like an addiction to her love. She coed and comforted us by her motherly scent and caresses, nothing much needed. I want to stay like this till death and hereafter.

" Mama before you get away with the flow of emotions I am reminding you that you are here to scold Alizey for sneaking out on you. " Oh! This little lamb with a moustache! She pulls away breaking the hug and wiggled her finger at me teasingly.

" bye sis, best of luck! " I am so gonna get you for this. I throw daggers at her through my glare but she stuck her tongue out at me and walk out of the room. I turn towards Mom.

" Spill, Miss Alizey Jasmine Khan! " Mama said walking out of the walking closet towards the divan by the bookshelf. I followed her out like a lost puppy.

" Mama, believe me, he asked me out in the middle of the night. I would have told you about it but I don't want to disturb your sleep and we left so early, just after Fajar that I couldn't tell you in the morning. " I explained.

" I was so embarrassed when I asked about your absence on the breakfast table and I was enlightened by the news that you are not here. What they would have been thinking that you are so out of my control that you didn't even care to inform me. I am really disappointed by you Alizey. I had never expected such disobedience from you. " she was indeed very angry at me. Her face was red with anger and disappointment masked her features.

" Can you tell me, what was the emergency that you sneak out on me on the very first day? " she put one leg over other and folded her arms around her chest, her eyes focused on me, seeing through my soul.

" I need to talk to him in private on a really important issue. I know you must have an idea about it too. " I confessed in a low voice and look in her eyes for affirmation but they were confused. Why do I think that everyone can understand or read my mind with just a hint?

" Mama, don't you know that our Nikkah is not religiously acceptable? " I look at her with a tired expression. I don't want to repeat everything again. No one has any idea how painful uttering those words are. She gasped audibly and covered her lips with her hand.

" Who told you? " she asked in the same low voice like she doesn't want anyone to hear our conversation even the walls and furniture.

" I figure it out and then asked the Islamic scholar, she confirmed to me that my doubts were true. " I sighed with a shrug, defeated by fate, because I don't have any say in such situations. This was like random errors where there is no one's fault but the experiment goes wrong. She went rigid.

" How are you handling it? " all the care and motherliness take over her features again and she scooted towards me circling her arm around my shoulder.

" Quite well, so far. I had a couple of break downs and difficulty in sleeping but I am better now since I have told this to him and you. " I said carelessly and she glared at me, I snickered at her looks. My laugh was dead and emotionless.

" Mama, drop the idea if you are going to kill me, It's haram. " I joked.

" I think I have to apply what is in my head, later on, I will seek forgiveness," she said seriously.

" See the positivity of this situation Mama. We don't have to lie to Dada Jan anymore and... " I trailed. I was trying to reason her.

" And?" She questioned and raised her brow.

A knock was heard on the door saving me from further interrogation. Sometimes I really need to learn how to keep my mouth shut.

" Come in, " Mama allowed the person behind the door. The knob turned and a maid steps in and greeted us, we greeted back.

" Yes, Armeena, What brought you here? " Mama asked her politely.

"Mr Khan was asking about you. When you are free meet him in the living room. He is waiting for you. " Mama nodded at her words and she walks away after informing us.

" What Dada Jan wants to talk? " I asked her as Armeena walkout shutting the door behind her.

" I also have to figure this out. "mama stated.

" According to your matter Alizey. It's good that you solved it this. This is the base of a relationship, being loyal and truthful to your spouse. I am happy that both of you are getting along and opening up to each other.
Still, never sneak out on me ever again. If this ever happened again I will not deal with you politely. We knew that you were married but not everyone else what they will think when they will saw you sneaking out of the house with a boy even before the sunrise. Please be cautious about your every step we are new here they are observing our every move. I don't want anyone to point on me or my daughters's character. Once you will drop low in someone's eyes you can never regain your position. "

" Yes Mama, I will keep this in mind. I am sorry. "

" it's okay, go freshen up and come down. "

I nodded and left the room. I walk down the carpeted hallway. It was clean and pleasedly decorate with wall art and some eye-catching ornaments and mirrors in the beautiful frames. I was embarrassed by myself. I never thought about it what mama had told. Is the world so much interested in my life? Anyways, she is right I shall not give anyone a reason to point a finger at me or mama for my deeds. People never miss a chance to disgrace and exploit someone.

I entered my room which was in the opposite direction of Mama's room. Without doing anything I jumped flat on my bed staring at the ceiling. The day has just begun and it feels like I am awake since ages. My mind feels tired and my body was exhausted by the whole scenarios. My eyes follow the design and architecture of the walls, looking but not taking in any single detail. My eyelids started getting heavy and I dozed off to sleep without taking off my boots.

________________

Alina's PoV

" Aunty, what do you do all day when everyone leaves the house? " I asked her casually, munching on peanuts from the jar. She was directing the workers in the kitchen about the menu for lunch, I was sitting on the chair by the counter. The kitchen was in contrast with white and grey. The cabinets, shelves and drawers were grey but the counter and appliances were bright white. It looks neat and luxurious. I still can't believe that we are living in a mansion. Last night I did detailed stalking about my paternal family, I don't know why I didn't think of this before. They were one of the most elite and popular business tycoons of Pakistan who had recently done a partnership with a Turkish company to enhance and spread their company all around the world. Their new arrivals and idea are according to the change of era which brought a great chance of flourishing in upcoming days and years. Khan Textile and Company are one of the leading business Emperor of Pakistan.

" I stay at home or wander around the area to check on our people. I have given the duty to take care of people and listen to their queries to maintain the discipline and justice among them. There is a meeting of the leading members working with me on these social programs every week. There we discuss current affairs. These are the things which keep me occupied. " she said it like it was not a big deal but my mouth was literally on the floor. They all are full of surprises.

" So basically you run this place. " I stated. She laughed gracefully.

" Not exactly, but yeah you can say that. I only solve their problems and educate them about a better way to deal with the situations, I play the leading role in organizing everything for their betterment and welfare of this place like educational programs, health programs and any other event, to spread awareness and knowledge. As I have the direct link with the people so every program organized is regarding the recent affairs broken out among them. It's not only me but many other women and men are working with me to make this a better place. " she elaborated. I was stunned.

" I am genuinely impressed with you. " I said proudly and she blushed.

" Thank you! "

" You are trying to make it your own little heaven. " there was a hint of a joke in my statement.

" Earth can never be heaven. I am doing it for heaven," she said with a small smile while sipping on her coffee. I close the jar of peanuts and look at her.

" You are amazing! May your all deeds be accepted. " I said excitedly. She whispered Ameen.

" Do tell me if you ever need any help. I will love to have a share in heaven with you. " I told her.

" I will surely tell you, the more the merrier," she said and hopped down from the counter-chair.

" Literally, Alina when you will help those people and in return, they wholeheartedly praise you and your family you will feel like, yes that is the thing for which I waited for the whole life. Seeing them smiling because of a little deed you did for them, the peace it brings with itself is incomparable to anything in this world. You are right it's certainly heaven on earth. " she said dreamily, in awed like after a long time she is speaking her heart out to someone and I am glad that person is me. It's good to be surrounded by optimistic and genuine people who put others over themselves. They have the purest and softest heart which can spread love to the whole world, which can never hold a grudge against anyone even their finest enemy. They are fast at forgiving and letting go cause they know this will bring nothing to them cause one day this world has to be ended.

We both left the kitchen and walked towards the gymnasium where Danisha was. Aunty had a call on her way so she told a maid to take me there and excused us. I entered the gigantic gymnasium which had every exercise machine one can think of and many other which I had never seen before. There was a row of treadmills, ellipticals and cycles by the wall and a rack of weights on the opposite side. The room had full-length mirrors aligned together occupying three full walls. I take in the whole room but Danisha was not present here. I get out of the gym and texted her.

You are not in the gym, are you playing hide and seek with me? 😬

My phone dinged notifying me that a new message has arrived.

Good idea that would be so much fun! By the way, I am in the yoga room it's beside the gym.

I am so gonna get lost in this freaking mansion. I thought to myself.

Chill girl, you will get used to it.

I hope so!

A door opened beside and came out a blushing girl in gym-wear. A hoodie on her shoulder, her hair in a high ponytail and few strands sticking on her face. I haven't seen her before. She was beautiful with flawless milky white skin and perfect figure. Her features were attractive, plump pink lips and slender nose and big round eyes with greyish blue orbs. She noticed me standing in the middle of the way.

" You must be the younger one, Hey I am Wardah, Dawood's childhood best friend. " she smiled at me with twinkling eyes but I don't why I feel bad vibes from her.

" Yeah, nice meeting you. " I said in courtesy.

" likewise, see you around. " she walked past me after nodding at me as a goodbye.

I look at her retreating back over my shoulder. She walked gracefully towards the changing room.

" Why are you standing in the middle? " my attention diverted towards Danisha's voice who was coming out also.

" Who is she? " I asked her in amusement.

" You mean Wardah, she is Dada Jan's sister's Granddaughter. Dada Jan's Sister, Saima Bibi lived with us since her husband died. She only has a daughter, Aunt Noreen, whose daughter is Wardah. Saima Bibi died a few years back, I was too young I don't remember her, since then she visits us because we are her only maternal family. " she elaborates about her. My mouth turns round in understanding.

" But she said she is Dawood bhai's best friend. Is she? " I dig further.

" She was but not now. "

" why?" I asked confused

"Do you want to know everything in a go? Don't get hard on yourself. Little by little you will unveil the mysteries and histories of this ancient place. " she said mischievously in a dangerously low voice. I rolled my eyes at her.

Somethings are better kept hidden.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Asalam o Alaikum!
Enjoy, Vote and share your reviews.
-Hania ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 54.3K 55
[wattpad featured story] For Rabail her entire world revolves around the ideals, traditions, and honor of her family, but fate brings her face to fac...
514K 23.5K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
359K 6.3K 15
"Ahad please..." I gazed at his eyes. They were the deepest that I had ever found. My emotions scurried away towards a more tightening grip in my thr...
588K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...