The Misadventures As House Ma...

By Dreamwolf

ON HOLD, TOO MUCH SCHOOL WORK TO COMPLETE THIS AT THIS TIME.......Ryan and Sagan are finally free of the carg... More

The Misadventures as House Mates
House Mates: Two
House Mates: Three
House Mates: Four
House Mates: Five
House Mates: Six
House Mates: Seven
House Mates: Eight
House Mates: Nine
House Mates: Ten

House Mates: Eleven

2K 113 24
By Dreamwolf

Okay.....so throw tomatoes at me all you want, but my Muse took a seriously too long vacation. She randomly decided to pop up today to bring you lovely readers this chapter. I've spent a few hours on this and hopefully you have just as much fun reading it as I did writing it.

Between trying to get through senior year and then getting an amazing new boyfriend, things have been super hectic. BUT!!!!

Enjoy my lovelies ;)

Music: Animal --------------------------------------->

                   ______________________________________________________________

Sagan

     I paced in my room, knowing that any second now, Ryan was going to come up the stairs and do wicked things to me, with me. Shuddering with anticipation of all the possibilities that were yet unexplored, I continued to circle my room. The minutes stretched, time seeming to pass like molasses.

     I was so preoccupied by what could happen tonight that Ryan was able to slip into my room undetected. One arm wrapped around my waist to clutch me to him as his other clamped over my mouth to keep me from making any noise. Ryan made a feral sound in my ear and ground his already hard d!ck into me. My hands clenched at his thighs as my blood vessels opened wide and heat flushed over me.

     “I want you in my room, stripped and kneeling and facing the bed by the time I come back upstairs. Do not disappoint me.”

     With those parting words, he left leaving me feeling cold and at a loss. I heard one of the steps creak as Ryan made his way down the stairs, snapping me back to reality. Lord only knew how much time I actually had, so I stripped and walked across the hallway to Ryan’s room. I noticed a small fuzzy rug at the foot of Ryan’s bed. He wanted me to kneel there. Flushing at what I was about to allow Ryan to do, I sank to my knees beside the bed.

     Placing my hands on my thighs face up, I bowed my head and tried to take bracing breaths. I couldn’t help but notice that all of this did nothing to quell the sight that greeted me from my nether region. For what seemed an eternity, I finally heard the step creak again and my breath hitched. So far, I was uncertain of what would happen tonight, but I was looking forward to it.

Ryan

     Sagan’s muscular back and a$$ greeted me as I came through the threshold of my room. What a sight it was. My arousal came back tenfold.

     Shutting the door behind me with an audible click, I saw as Sagan’s shoulders stiffen and his head begin to lift.

     “Stay as you are,” came my abrupt response. I was enjoying the sight too much to let him ruin it so soon. Placing the leather I had gone downstairs to search for on my bedside table, I went over to Sagan. Kneeling behind him, I ran my hands down his back, lightly massaging. Sagan let out a breath and I felt all the tension drain out of him. Smiling, I rubbed my nose over his neck, breathing in his scent like a junkie. Standing up, I went to a small chest I had hidden in my desk drawer. Picking out a few items, I shut the chest and laid them out on the bed.

     Stepping in front of Sagan I commanded, “Stand up.”

     Gracefully, Sagan stood but kept his eyes down. Gently turning him, I strapped padded cuffs around Sagan’s wrists, checking to make sure circulation wasn’t compromised. Next, I took a blindfold and placed it around his eyes. He tensed, but otherwise stood quietly. Next I spread a collapsible ankle spreader and made him back up until he was aligned with one of my bed posts.

     “Spread them,” I commanded as I tapped his ankles. Sagan widened his stance slowly and once I felt his feet were wide enough, I attached the spreader bar to him. I ran a chain from the bar around the bottom of the bed post, limiting his movement even more. “Ryan?” came Sagan’s hesitant question.

     Running my hands up his legs, I stood up and cupped Sagan’s face. Taking his mouth in a firm and forceful kiss, I wrapped one arm around his waist to draw him closer. My tongue plundered his and mastered his mouth, even as Sagan leaned into me, moaning with his pleasure. Breaking the kiss, I growled into Sagan’s ear, “I love you, and I love your submission to me. I take pride in what you freely give me. I would never abuse this gift. You are amazing as you are.”

     Leaning back, I saw Sagan’s smile and flush of pride and pleasure. Taking the last piece from bedside table, I told Sagan, “Open.” His jaw dropped and I placed a strip of leather in his mouth. He bit down on it. “Keep this in your mouth, no matter what I do to you. Each time it drops, you will receive two smacks. Do you understand?”

     Sagan nodded the black blindfold stark against his skin. Flicking his nipples roughly, he gasped, the strip of leather promptly falling to the floor with a barely audible sound. Completely stopping, I picked up the leather, situating it between his teeth again. “It looks like I shall have even more fun after this,” I said this teasingly. Sagan’s erect!on bobbed with excitement.

     Kneeling down, I ran my hands down his torso to his thighs. Leaning in, I blew gently on his shaft making him arch slightly. Grinning with evil intent that he couldn’t see, I gripped his shaft and began loose, fast rhythm, brushing the head of his dick with each pass. Sagan began making muffled sounds, obviously trying to keep the leather in his mouth. I slowed the rhythm, brushing my thumb gently around the head of him. He began flinching. I knew how sensitive he was. Abruptly, I took him with my mouth, keeping a steady suction as I moved my mouth over his d!ck. The strip of leather hit my head. Picking it up, I reprimanded, “Sagan.”

     He trembled as I asked, “How many is that now?”

     “Four,” came the breathless reply. I placed the leather back in his mouth with a stern warning. “Remember, each time it drops, two smacks.”

     He nodded and I wasted no time in going back to the sexual torment. Sagan’s muffled noises grew louder. Taking a small bottle of lube from my pocket, I began teasing his anus. He opened against my probing fingers. Soon I was fingering him fast and hard. His thighs were trembling and the noises soon grew even louder. He rose on his tiptoes and I smiled. He was building to the point of no return. I halted what I was doing with my mouth and hand and Sagan groaned muted protestations.

     “My decision Sagan.” He nodded frantically, trying to hold relatively still with my fingers still pressing gently against the now slightly swollen gland, known as the prostate.

     Beginning another slow rhythm, I built him back up and again the leather stripped dropped, this time, the words came pouring forth.

     “Please, please, end it. I can’t take it. Too much. Please. Please.” Grinning, I figured I should heed his pleas for mercy, as we still hadn’t reached that point in our relationship and I didn’t want to scare him off.

     Reaching down, I hooked him from the spreader bar, lead him to the bed and put a condom on. Making sure he comfortable lubed, I entered him slowly.

     Growling into his ear, I commanded, “Count for me. Then thank me for each one.”

Sagan

     Bewildered at the sensations coursing my body, I could do nothing but nod at his command. He thrust into me roughly followed by a sharp, stinging pain on my left butt cheek. Giving a sharp cry, I managed to say, “One, thank you!”

     He continued thrusting into me until the pain mingled with the pleasure, creating a warm whirlpool below my waist. Five more times, his hand came in contact with my behind, each time I counted and thanked him for it.

     After the last one, Ryan dropped the pretense of civility and began taking me roughly, my own pleasure skyrocketing. He reached around and took me in hand, signaling a short end for the both of us.

     “Come for me Sagan, now!”

     Helpless against my own pleasure and his command, I released, screaming Ryan’s name.

     In the aftermath, our ragged breathing was the only noise for a long while. Finally Ryan went about cleaning himself then me off, removing all but the most lingering smell of sex from the room.

     Ryan removed the handcuffs then the blindfold. Placing them aside, he caressed my face softly.

     “I love you, Sagan.” His dark eyes were intense on my own face as I cracked a genuine smile and responded, “I love you too Ryan.”

     Ryan leaned forward and gently kissed me, no force whatsoever behind the movements of hands and mouth. Breaking the kiss, Ryan smiled with tenderness in his face. Pulling me into his lap, both of us still in our birthday suits, he kissed my forehead and ear.

     “Now Sagan, tell me how you feel.”

                     __________________________________________________________

Okay, I know, short and probably unsatisfying after such a LONG dry spell. I'm sorry, but life overtakes my ability to write sometimes. I can't promise anything, but I will try to update more often than I have.

What do you lovelies think though? More BDSM? Less?

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THEM TRY? Thank you for your participation ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 2.1K 15
Misaki hasn't been feeling well lately.... Usagi is beginning to worry about his adorable Misaki, a trip to the hospital leads them to an astonishing...
9.7K 187 17
×Theirs • in which the not-so-rude loner boy and the not-so-cocky lover boy are roommates× °And they were roommates~° What will...
737K 24.2K 13
Finn Just came back from his five year leave from his pack, his family and just life in general. After such a long time he came back hoping to fix t...
1.5M 41.1K 44
Isn't it funny how one minute you're in this perfect bubble, distorted from reality but then like all bubbles it pops and you're left facing the cold...