Reincarnation - Story Of A He...

By Cyclone499

Wakaba Yuuki, a girl who had a painful and empty childhood, had her heart broken by the betrayal of her best... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - A New World
Chapter 2 - Imagination Magic And A New Familiar?
Chapter 3 - Alchemy? Chemistry? Biology? Medicine?
Chapter 4 - Are Monsters Friendly?
Chapter 5 - I've Got Many 'Neighbours'!
Chapter 6 - A Goddess Visited Me!
Chapter 7 - Two Divine Beings Visit!
Chapter 8 - An Evil God And Wisdom's Determination
Chapter 9 - This Dense Guy....
Chapter 10 - A Certain Village And A Blindfolded, Silent Woman
Chapter 12 - The True Leader Of The Beasts
Chapter 13 - Prelude To A Battle
Chapter 14 - Sleep Peacefully, My Strongest Familiar...
Chapter 15 - Revival And Reunion
Chapter 16 - Blessings Of The God Of Life And Death
Chapter 16.5 - A Day With The God Of Life And Death
Chapter 17 - Visiting The Village Again!
Chapter 18 - A Farewell
Chapter 19 - The Past
Chapter 20 - Alone
Chapter 21 - An Elder Sister
Chapter 22 - Divines Visit
Chapter 23 - Listen
Chapter 24 - Her
Chapter 25 - Us

Chapter 11 - Home

1.8K 64 7
By Cyclone499

Hello again my reader! How are you?

Enjoy...
***************************

Yuuki's POV

A few days had passed after I saved Carla-san from death. These few days were spent in this village. Carla-san did not permit me to leave since she wanted to repay me for what I did to her. I didn't mind one bit about that but she insisted so I thought 'why not?'.

Thus, I ended up staying here for a few days inside Carla-san's house.

Her house was a modest village house. It could not be said as pitiful but not mighty either. The best word to describe it was common.

It was big enough for two or three people to live but not more than five at most. Regardless of that, it was quite comfortable and calming to sleep inside it.

In addition, I could play with Mia-chan anytime I wanted! To be honest, I didn't expect myself to enjoy playing with her that much. I felt like a little girl again when I played with her.

Though I actually tried to maintain my character, I found myself to act normally around her. Children were quite formidable huh...

Well, since the news about Carla-san's recovery had been known to the villagers, I'd become quite popular here. Whenever I played outside with Mia-chan or went for a stroll, I got eyes on me. Although they were harmless, I felt a little awkward since the curiosity in their eyes were somewhat scary. For now, I just let it be since they were not hostile.

****************************

-Since I've been staying here for a while, I should go home now. Thank you for having me this time.-

"Ehh!?"

"Oh, I see. Although it was regrettable, I understand. I don't mind you coming here to stay anytime you want. Have a safe trip home."

Mia-chan was clearly surprised with my sudden decision while her mother did not sound like she was surprised at all. It was like she already knew about it or she could see it coming.

Anyway, I had stay away from home for a few days. If I don't return, my familiars might get anxious and search for me. I didn't want them to ambush this village just to find me after all.

Furthermore, I missed my home quite a bit.

-Well then, I'll be seeing Paul-san and the other villagers to say goodbye. Thank you very much Carla-san. It was very comfortable to sleep inside your house.-

"My, it was my pleasure to do this. Don't mind it. You're welcome anyway. See you again if fate allows us."

Long story short, I said goodbye to Carla-san and left her house to see Paul-san and the others. Mia-chan followed me without letting go of my hand. She held my hand with her tiny hand. Her expression was that one of the sorrowful. Although it was saddening to see her like this, I could not say I would not go home since my familiars might come here not long after.

We arrived in front of Paul-san's house. I knocked on the door with my other hand with my book since my hand was held by a cute little girl.

Then, Paul-san opened the door and came into my view.

"Oh, it's you Yuuki. What's up?"

He still had the hard and rough look on his face like the first time we met. However, his stare and words had softened a bit.

-Paul-san, I'll be leaving this village. I'll be going home. I just came here to say my goodbye and thanks for having me here.-

"Oh, you already going home. Why don't you stay longer?"

-I'm afraid I can't do that since my family would feel anxious if I leave for too long.-

"I see. Then, thank you for helping us and saving Carla. I really grateful for that. If you have anything you want me to do, just say the word and I'll help you with all I can. I won't say goodbye but see you later."

-Yes, let's meet again if fate allows us.-

Thus, my talk with Paul-san came to an end as he had something to do and left me with Mia-chan alone.

Before I leave, I made sure to greet everyone in this village and say my farewell to them.

As the day became close to night, I decided to leave the village.

Mia-chan still did not let go of my hand.

Hmm, what should I do...?

-Mia-chan, can you let go of my hand?-

"....no, if I let go, you'll leave me."

-I only going home. I'll come back later. I will not leave you.-

"Really?"

-Yes, I'll come back. I'll promise.-

I said while showing my pinky finger. Mia-chan stared at it while copying my action.

"What is that?"

-It's called pinky promise. You do it like this.-

I held her pinky finger with mine to promise her that I'd come back to this village.

"Okay. Onee-chan have promised me, so you better come back okay?"

She asked me with teary eyes.

-I will.-

****************************
Mia-chan went home straight after we promised while I walked a little farther from the village to avoid attention.

Why?

Because I was too lazy to walk home. Therefore, I called one of my first familiars.

[Byakko, can you hear me? Please come here and take me home.]

Since it had been quite a long time Byakko become my familiar, we were able to connect through telepathy. To be honest, it was very hard to utilize this and I spent a few weeks trying to figure out how it works. Even with Wisdom's help, it was a strange feeling to be connected through our minds.

[I understand. Please do wait for a moment. I will be there in a few couple of minutes. ]

Wow, to arrive in a few minutes! That would be quite fast right?

[Master, Snaky wants to come along. Is it fine? ]

[It's okay.]

It was rare for Snaky to go somewhere other than the forest and my house, so I happily allowed him to.

I waited for around two minutes and then heard a rustling sound. I turned to the sound and saw Byakko with Snaky on his back.

Without any warning, I jumped at Byakko and hugged him tightly as I missed the fluffiness of his fur.

[M-master? Not that I hate it but why so sudden?]

"Nothing, just missing you and the others quite a bit."

Byakko just let me be since he already gave up on refusing me. After I played with his fur, I rubbed Snaky's beautiful and smooth scales. It felt cool and nice.

Both of them did not hate it, instead they seemed to enjoy it.

"Byakko, let's go home. I missed my house and the others."

[I understand. Please hop on me and hold tight.]

I did as he said and climbed on his back.

For some reasons, Snaky seemed to be distracted with something as he always glanced behind while hissing. His eyes were glowing with quite a fierce glow.

"Snaky, something's wrong?"

[No Master, just a little bug trying to peep at you. Don't worry, I already scared it off.]

"Bug? No need to scare it off. It would not affect me in any way."

Why should I be cautious of a bug? I knew that Wisdom would warn me if things gone south. Since he didn't make any warning, I figured that it was not enough to kill me anyway.

Still, I wonder what kind of bug was it?

«Answer. It is not crucial for you to know Master. If you really want to know, I can tell you. But, you might feel unhappy if I do so.»

M...then no. Let's just leave it be.

With that, Byakko, Snaky and I went home after spending some times in the village.

****************************

Village- 3rd POV

At Paul's house, Paul was massaging his head with great attention. He seemed to be in pain for some reasons. He also closed his eyes and blinked repeatedly with great speed.

His eyes were red like they were being hit by something. Suddenly, he muttered.

"Damn....I didn't know that she was such a powerful girl...."

Paul saw Yuuki and her familiars. He saw her calling for Byakko and Snaky from his house.

How?

The answer was because he had magic eyes which allowed him to see things from a far place regardless of the boundaries from a certain distance. Something close to clairvoyance.

Why was he trying to sneak a peek at Yuuki?

He was being vigilant as Yuuki's sudden appearance which roused suspicion in his mind. He tried to figure out Yuuki's true intention by talking with her but he could not find anything harmful.

Furthermore, when she used her antidote and potions to save Carla, he was shocked and happy at he same time.

The healing rate of her potions was unearthly. It was very astounding to see it with his own two eyes.

This roused his curiosity and vigilance at the same time but he knew that she did not mean any harm to the villagers. He just wanted to know who she actually was.

And then, he used his magic eyes and stumbled upon the outrageous scene of the tamed monsters which were similar to catastrophic danger level.

His heart felt like it would jump out of his body since he was speechless of what he saw.

Not only that, he was glared by an ominous looking snake. If what he knew was correct, it was one of the strongest monster which had the ability to destroy an army of thousands within a few minutes.

Paul was intimidated by the glare and froze. His heart felt like it could stop at any moment. Should the snake felt like killing him, he could die at any moment.

Nevertheless, the snake only scared him and turned the other way with a hiss. However, it was clear that it had sent some kind of magic to him since Paul closed his eyes in pain as he groaned painfully.

Paul felt like he lost half of his life when he was released from the frightening experience while enduring the pain. Regardless, he was grateful at the fact that he was still alive.

"I was lucky that it didn't kill me... I should be careful next time."

Moreover, she was clearly heading to the deadly Grave Mountain.... furthermore, that alchemy skill. She was like a witch...

A witch was defined as a female who was skilled in alchemy, chemistry and many other things. A witch generally seen as evil since most of them were eccentric and would do whatever it takes to achieve their objective. For example, immortality and philosopher stone. There was even a witch who once killed a thousand to get enough blood for summoning a demon from hell.

Therefore, the word 'witch' was synonymous with 'evil'.

However, seeing Yuuki's personality, Paul did not feel anything evil from her but childishness and naivety. She was like a child who had just begin exploring the world outside her house.

Well, as long as she isn't trying to hurt anyone intentionally, I don't mind if she visit this village.

******************************

Yuuki's POV

After riding on Byakko for a while, my house came into view. The beautiful house which I personally created with the help of Shin's power.

I felt quite nostalgic even though it hadn't been long before I left it.

It was quite refreshing to see my lovable house after a while.

Suddenly, Wisdom said something.

«Preparing for incoming impact. Softening the impact. Reducing the collusion speed..... Completed. Master, please prepare for the incoming impact. »

......?

What was he saying? It took me a few seconds to understand what he meant by that.

Probably because....

[Master!!!!]

"Ah, Rimuru."

Rimuru suddenly jumped at me with her slime body and colluded with mine. Strangely, it did not feel as painful as I thought. Maybe this was what Wisdom had been warning me about.

[Master, I miss you!!]

"Fufufu, I miss you too Rimuru. I miss the others too. Are they here?"

[Yeah, they're at the backyard! They still did not know you're back.]

"I see. Shall we surprise them?"

[Yeah! Let's go!]

Hehehe, I would surprise them while concealing my presence. I was sure that they would be completely unguarded when they were here.

.....wait, why would they be here in the first place? Shouldn't they be at the forest usually?

It was as if they knew I would be coming home today...

But, Rimuru said that they did not know that I was home?

"Rimuru, why are they here?"

[It is because we planned to play here while waiting for Master to come home!]

I see....

As I rode Byakko while carrying Rimuru to the backyard, I saw many animals were playing around with each other. They looked so cute. The squirrels were playing tag while the foxes and birds were chasing after them. While it might looked unfair, the squirrels were very fast and the chasers were having a hard time catching them.

Miria and Leapy on the other hand were looking over them to make sure none of them were hurt or fight. When I saw both of them together, I felt like they were very adorable. I wished they would be a couple in the future.

[Ah, Master is home!]

[It's true, she has returned!]

[Master!!]

[Master has come home!]

My plan failed as one of them noticed me watching them. Well, what can I do?

[Master, master!]

"Yes?"

Leapy called me while pointing at the animals.

I looked at them and then...

[Master, welcome home!!!]

".....I'm home, everyone."

As I thought, it was very nice to be at home.

****************************
Thus chapter is done. Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment.

Cyclone out! Peace~✓✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273 1 9
A man who was the CEO of a famous company, was overworked and stressed out. Due to his tiredness, he had to walk home. He had a hard time trusting ot...
3K 54 16
Formerly, "I Took In A Weakened Goddess, And Now I've Been Reincarnated In A New World" --- At that moment, I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger...
62 0 4
Four teenagers angered the goddess of farming by wasting food in their food fights. In return, she called down heavy rain to trap them in the school...
49.6K 2.7K 14
(Decided to discontinue this book because I will be rewritting everything from the beginning and will make a new book with different title) Reincarna...