Blue Moon

By xMishx

What lengths would a desperate mother go to in order to find her missing daughter? When her teenage daughter... More

Blue Moon
Part 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not the end
Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not the end.... again.
Part 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A note from me

Chapter 12

131 31 4
By xMishx

Lyla jolted, waking with fright. The movement caused Lennon to wake.

"Are you alright?"

"Just a bad dream."

She frowned, hearing the grunting from the next room.

"Are they still going?"

"I don't know," Lennon said, yawning.

He hoped to close his eyes again and fall asleep. With a satisfied hum, he pulled the blanket higher.

"More likely that they've slept in between."

Lyla remembered the contents of the pocket again. As she bit her lip, staring into the darkness, Lyla wondered if it was the right thing to do when she was supposed to be worried about her missing daughter.

The problem for Lyla was that she missed physical affection from a man. Since the idiot left, there had been boyfriends, but it wasn't enough. If Lyla was honest with herself, she'd say that they were boring. Would the vampire be any different?

Listening to the constant noise from the next room didn't make life any easier.

"Hey," she whispered.

"Yes."

Lyla smiled softly.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, you can get naked."

"Why would you assume that's what I'm thinking?"

"The soundtrack is enough to give a nun wicked thoughts. Are you going to get naked or not?"

She sat up and reached into the inner pocket, pulling out the long line of packets. As she removed the jacket, Lennon counted how many were left.

"Six. May not be enough."

"I'm sure it will be fine."

"I don't like being underprepared. Six is,"

"Enough. Shut up and get on with it."

Lennon couldn't get out of his clothes fast enough. He didn't think this would happen at all considering Lyla looked at him with a lot of derision. Maybe he was wrong about what she felt about him. It pained him to think that it was entirely possible that she was caught up in the moment, listening to Ris and Adley while wishing she was the one that was in there.

Lyla had her back to him for a moment. Lennon reached out to the soft skin. The skin prickled at his touch, sparking as the pads traced over the flesh.

She gasped at the sensation, not realising the gravity of the situation. Lennon watched as the tiny mounds peaked over her skin, the soft hairs raising.

Pulling the eyelets apart, Lennon shifted in behind Lyla as he slowly removed the bra. She leaned back against his chest, tossing the garment aside. Her hands moved behind his head as the fingers slid up her stomach. The touch was tender, but the sparks shot through her hard.

When he gripped her breast, Lyla moaned sharply. His lips moved over her neck to her ear, Lyla rolled her head back to his shoulder.

"Do it," she whispered. "Bite me."

Lennon didn't need to be told twice. It would be a safe feed, merely for pleasure rather than sustenance. Returning to her neck, Lennon soaked in the scent of her blood. Finding the right spot, he bit as gently as he could. Blood slid through him, gloriously hot and rich. From the first drop of blood, Lennon knew that he was in trouble. She was addictive. He would always want her.

Blood drenched his mouth, pulling out his fangs. Lennon looked at the woman in his arms. Lyla smiled as she looked up at him, a solitary finger traced over his jaw. Slowly moving over the prickly skin, urging him closer.

The taste of blood was foreign to Lyla, at least in such quantities. Every time she cut her fingers, they'd go straight into her mouth, but this was vastly different.

Lennon kissed with a voracity that she'd never encountered before. It was like he feared that she'd change her mind and there would be nothing more. That wasn't what she wanted; Lyla craved the moment.

Laying back on the blankets, Lyla watched with amusement as the last of her clothes were pulled away. The rising frustration at the tight clothes was annoying for Lennon. He just wanted to dive in. Dealing with stupid clothes were a waste of time.

As Lennon pushed into Lyla, she gasped, gripping his back hard. The gasp caught in her throat, turning to a high pitched squeak that was soft but enough to tell the world as to how good it felt.

Moving up onto his hands, Lennon looked down at the woman below him. She looked at him with fire in her eyes. She was a wild creature that needed to be unleashed. Her buttoned down world was now in chaos, all thanks to a vampire that should have known better. Lennon knew that there was a very good reason that vampires did not associate physically with humans, but he could not resist.

Blood trickled down her chest, enough to make Lennon desperate for it. Lapping up the long rivulet, Lennon moved to the bite marks and sucked on the skin. The wounds were closing. He took as much as he could before there was nothing left.

He'd created a monster, and they'd suffer for it. Right now, though, Lennon did not care. Sex with Lyla was incredible. He was not a talkative kind of guy when it came to sex. Maybe there'd be a bit of heavy panting close to orgasm, but that was the limit. His conquests, they'd be screaming the place down but him, no. It was different with Lyla. There was no choice in how vocal he was.

The heavy panting started as a soft murmur of pleasure, growing as the movements picked up. By the time he was thrusting hard and fast, the moaning had increased. It was still low, but it was there. The addiction was forming, and nothing was going to stop it. With each thrust, the thirst grew just a little bit more.

When Lennon said that six condoms would not be enough, he was speaking the truth. It wasn't just him that was insatiable. Lennon could see the desperate need in Lyla's face.

She would struggle not to drag him away just to have her way with him. It would always remain.

Rolling onto his back, Lennon gripped Lyla's hips watching how she moved. He thought she was like a goddess. She was stunning. Curved hips that sloped gently out, sweet little dimples on her hips, the scar of life cut under her belly. Lennon traced his fingers over the surgery scar, through the curls as he pretended they were more interesting. They weren't. Life was fascinating to Lennon but not nearly as amazing as the creation of life.

Feeling how close he was to the first of many orgasms, Lennon leaned up to kiss Lyla. Gripping the back of her neck with one hand, Lennon kissed Lyla with a voracity that he'd never encountered before.

The other hand moved over her backside, settling at the curve. In his opinion, she was a delicious fireball, and he would crave her for years after they parted ways.

Leaning back on his hands, Lennon let the lovely human resume control of their carnal delights. Her hunger for pleasure was insatiable. Lennon rarely entertained humans, he always believed they lacked stamina, but this one, she was determined to keep going.

Gripping his shoulders, Lyla continued to move, slowing only to sneak kisses from him. She couldn't understand why she'd changed her thoughts on Lennon, but Lyla knew she didn't care. Right here and now, she had the amazing sex that she'd craved for far too long. The orgasms were free-flowing. The sensations were better than she'd ever had. Lennon was filling, more than she could handle and it made for some intense sensations.

"Lyla," Lennon whispered.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, kissing as they fell back to the bed. Through the deep, passionate embrace, the pleasure was expressed in a breathy, muffled way. Bending his knees, Lennon shifted into position. With Lyla straddling him, he pulled her forward and began thrusting again.

The heavenly sensations were instant for Lyla. Euphoria raged hard through her mind as the orgasms grew. Gripping the back of her neck again, Lennon urged her mouth against his. Frantic in the movements, needful in their embrace. He could feel the surge growing.

The groan of ecstasy would be loud, and as much as he didn't care if Adley and Ris knew, Lennon preferred to keep their time private.

As the orgasm flowed, Lennon looked up at Lyla. She looked deliriously happy. Her own pleasure had been constant, like his. It was a dangerous situation, and Lennon knew he should have been stronger, but she was irresistible.

He knew that he was playing with fire. The match had been struck, and this fire would burn for an eternity. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859 134 44
#397 in general fiction 08.12.2020 #108 in paranormal romance 01.10.2024 ---------------------------------------------------- THIS IS THE ORIGINAL VE...
58K 3.9K 38
Not knowing who she was...what she was, caused; lets say, problems for Kaliska. Kaliska life changed dramatically when she discovered she was more t...
51.7K 1.7K 82
{A SAPPHIC VAMPIRE TALE- COMPLETE} (this story can be read as a stand-alone if you wish)❗️ This is heartbreak, this is betrayal. When Marine, a naïv...
363 0 34
[Mature Content] I was lost from the scent he left-me; I heard-both of them calling-out to me!, Raven replied "Raven" , "Raven!" , "Come and find me...