๐‘ช๐’‚๐’”๐’–๐’‚๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†...

By Shameless_Reads

"๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€, ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ต." "๐’ด๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ฝ? ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’“๐’๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Š๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜๐˜ต
๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ (TW)
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜จ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ (TW)
Don't Leave Me
๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฑ
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜บ (TW)
๐˜ˆ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ
๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ
๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด
๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ
๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ
๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ
๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?
๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ
๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ
Silence
Pains
Touch
Lonely
Sacrifice
Wounds
Runner
What Came First? The Chicken or the Dickhead?

๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ

4.4K 63 5
By Shameless_Reads

I went to the Alibi with Lip for some drinks after I sobbed for a while, he figured that I needed it . I walked in and sat down at the bar, "Yo, Phillip, thought you were in school?" Kev asked once he saw the two of us sitting there, he placed the glass he just finished cleaning on the bar. 

"Yeah, no... I was," Lip replied as he lazily shrugged his shoulders, "I just, I have a little tuition problem."

"And you," Kev looked at me, "You seem strung out, what's up?"

I looked up from the floor, "Oh, uh..." I chuckled awkwardly, "My mom ended up overdosing, killed herself... Well, not on purpose or whatever, but, yeah, she's gone," I told him, watching as his eyes widened in shock.

"No shit, Kandis is dead? Holy shit, I'm sorry," He leaned against he bar, I nodded before he turned his attention back to Lip, "So, Lip, pulling a Frank and day drinking?"

Lip shook his head, "Oh, no, uh... Listen, I need to make bank and fast, I'm talking Oprah money or they kick me out of school."

Kev sighed, grabbing a rag to wipe off the counter, "Look, man, I would love to help you out, but I only got like $23.75 in the till."

Kev then grabbed a glass and made me a drink, he slid it over to me as I continued to listen to their conversation, "We start up the ice cream truck again," Lip suggested, "Except this time without the truck."

Kev gave him a confused look, "I don't get it."

"Well, it's dorms, right? I mean, they're a permanent ice cream truck," Lip attempted to explain, but Kev continued to stare at him with a confused look, "Look, I'm the RA, which is like the kind of the fucking dorms, and it's pledge week. Which means everybody's wasted 24/7, sellers market."

"Yeah, man, I hear ya. I got kids now."

"Yeah, I know. Which is why you need the money."

I nodded in agreement, Kev stood there, seeming lost in thought for a second before he looked over at Kermit, "Hey, Kermit, you ever bartend before?"

"At my niece's wake," Kermit replied, "It was a sad, sad day..." 

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Kev said, "Hey, bartend for me for a little bit and wait for V, then you get to drink free all week," He tossed him the rag and walked around the other side of the bar, an excited look on his face, "I always wanted to go to college."

Lip leaned over to me, placing a quick kiss on my temple, "I'll call you later and check in on you and Ian. Hopefully Debs got him to take his meds... See you later."

"Yeah, see you later," I said to him, smiling before I watched him leave the bar with Kev.

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

 I went back to the house, walking in to an interesting conversation that was being held between Carl and Frank, it definitely made me stop in my tracks, "Put the drugs on Chuckie, just strap him up," Frank said to Carl, who was standing there with a puzzled look on his face.

"Why?" Carl replied. Frank looked around the room, like he was searching for Sammi or Fiona, then he leaned forward, his voice quieter now.

"Because, you're 14, you look like a criminal, the cops can spot you a mile off. While Chuckie, they take one look at the mongoloid and all they want to do is look away, here," Frank pulled out some cash, "Buy him a bus ticket."

"Why?"

I rolled my eyes and stepped away from the door, "Drugs, Carl?" I questioned him, Carl looked over to me quickly once he heard my voice. 

"I have to deliver some product," He told me, I furrowed my brows. It was obvious that he was in too deep with the drug stuff.

"What kind of product?" I questioned him. He shrugged his shoulders in response, avoiding answering me, so either it was some hard ass shit, or he honestly had no idea. I let out a sigh, going upstairs where I started to clean up, picking up laundry to toss in the washer, picking up around Lip's room, just random things to keep my mind occupied. I went back into the kitchen when I noticed an empty pill bottle on the counter, I picked them up, noticing that they were Ian's pills. Debbie walked in, "Hey, Debs... Ian's pills are gone," I said to her, "Where is he?"

Debbie grabbed the bottle from him, letting out a gasp, "Ian!" She shouted, running out the backdoor, I followed her out the door and noticed Ian was sitting in a lawn chair he pulled up next to the pool, he had a cigarette in his hand. 

"Ian, what happened to your pills?" I asked him once I got in front of him.

"They're gone," He told me, not looking at me as he spoke. He took another drag of his cigarette and let the smoke out through his nostrils. 

"Yeah, we can see they're gone. But gone where? Did you swallow them?" Debbie then asked. 

Ian let out a stiff laugh, "No. They're flushed."

"Ian," I said, "Why would you do that?"

"They make me feel awful, like life isn't worth living. I feel so much better knowing they're gone."

I looked at Debbie, who was on the brink of tears, I followed her back to the house just as Fiona walked in, "Fiona?" Debbie said once she saw her, that was when she started crying.

"What happened?" Fiona rushed over to us, noticing how upset we were just by our expressions. 

"Ian flushed all his pills," I told her.

"It's my fault," Debbie said to her, "I was home with him..." It was hard enough to deal with trying to keep Ian on track, and now she was blaming herself for trusting him enough to not throw them all out.

Fiona rubbed her forehead, "I'll go and talk to him," She said after she stood there thinking for a second or two.

"He's not going to listen."

"Well, it doesn't mean I can't talk.

I nodded, "Yeah, I'll come and try to talk to him too," I said to her, she put her hand on my shoulder and the two of us walked outside and went over to Ian. 

She started the conversation off pretty abruptly when we got out there, "Flushed your pills?" She asked, "You get that's a full-on Monica move, right?"

Ian didn't look at her, "I'm not Monica," His voice was monotone as he spoke.

"Ian, let's just go to the clinic and get you new pills... I would hate for-" I tried to speak but Ian cut me off once I suggested getting new pills.

"No."

"Look, Debbie thinks it's her fault, she was in charge and..."

"Now you're trying to manipulate me like we all used to do with Monica."

"Ian-"

"I'm not Monica, I didn't slash my wrists over Thanksgiving dinner, I went for a drive."

I started to get aggravated with him, "You took a baby, you took Mickey's fucking baby!" 

"I took him for a drive," He stood up, looking me in the eye, "Yeah, I guess it was a really long drive, and I didn't plan ahead. But, I did not hurt that baby, I took care of the baby, I fed the baby, I sang to the baby... I love that baby," He took a step closer to me, "I get why everyone's freaking out. But you ran off with your ex and disappeared for a couple of months like I did, that was some serious shit, nobody turned on you and tried to  medicate you."

"I went through shit, Ian. Okay? Why are you turning this on me? I mean first Lip went and cheated on me, then my mom vanished and my dad went and relapsed, oh, and guess what, my mom's fucking dead now, but you don't see me running off again, right? Get help, Ian!"

Fiona's eyes widened and she turned to look at me once she heard about my mom, "Wait, what?"

"I am not Monica," Ian repeated himself. I just let out a frustrated laugh and turned away, walking back to the house, Fiona quickly followed me. When I got inside I noticed that Debbie wasn't in the kitchen anymore.

"Where's Debs?" Fiona asked Frank, who shrugged lazily in response.

"Said something about buying drugs," Frank said to her.

"Are you serious? You couldn't stop her?" 

"I'm injured, besides, it'd be a little hypocritical."

Fiona rolled her eyes and walked out of the room, Frank looked over at me, as I stood in the kitchen, spaced out a little. "Sorry about Kandis," Frank spoke up, I looked over to him as he looked back towards the tv, "She was a real fireball, that one... It's a real shame, she always did remind me of Monica," I wasn't sure exactly how Frank heard about my mom yet, I hadn't told anyone other than Lip or Kev at first. I knew that Frank could be a total piece of shit, but it was obvious that he cared about people too. 

"Yeah... Thanks, Frank," I said to him before I walked up stairs out of sight.

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Later on there was a bunch of shouting coming from downstairs, I quickly got up out of bed and went downstairs to see what was going on, "Hey, what's going on?" Lip shouted as I walked into the living room.

Sammi pointed at Carl who was sitting on the couch, "My innocent son is under arrest, thanks to your brother!" She shouted, that was when I realized what was going on.

Lip furrowed his brow, "What?" He questioned Sammi, trying to get the details all in line.

"Sammi says Carl put drugs on Chuckie," Fiona explained to Lip.

Lip looked over to Carl, who was doing his best to seem innocent, "Carl, if you did that, then you..." Lip tried to speak, but Sammi cut him off mid sentence. 

"It is not a question of 'if' there is no way that Chuckie was smuggling heroin by himself!" Sammi said to Lip, my eyes widened once I heard what drug that Carl was smuggling.

"Heroin? Carl are you fucking nuts?" I took my turn to shout and Lip looked over at Carl, his expression was rough now. 

"What the fucks the matter with you?" Lip added on to my comment. Carl shrugged his shoulders as he sunk back into the couch, almost like he was trying to disappear.

Sammi uncrossed her arms, "Carl, you have to do the right thing, tell the cops it was you," She tried to reason with him, her voice was soft and calm now, as if that would work. 

"You think that's the right thing to do?" I laughed, "You shoulda done a better job keeping an eye on your kid."

Carl nodded in agreement, leaning forward again, "Why would I do the right thing?" He asked Sammi. She looked at the two of us, a shocked expression on her face. 

"Because, my son is in jail, and it is your fault!" She shouted at Carl again, I put a hand up, trying to get her to back off.

"Listen, Sammi. He won't be in there that long... He's, what, like ten?" I asked her.

She shook her head, "13," Everyone went silent after she said that, all looking around at each other, confused and amazed with his age, I struggled to hold back a laugh. "He's a little... small for his age."

"You mean slow?" Lip asked her, and she shook her head, "You said small, but I- I think you meant slow."

"I meant what I said," Sammi defended herself, then she quickly turned to conversation to Fiona and Frank, "Fiona? Dad? Can I get a little back up here?"

Frank nodded, agreeing with her, "Uh, best to turn yourself in, son. Chuckie is family after all," Carl gave Frank a confused and disgusted look.

"Are you serious?" He argued, he sat up fully now.

"Carl, don't do anything, fuck 'em," I said to him, nudging his shoulder. He nodded in agreement with me, then the room went quiet until there was a banging on the door. Everyone turned around to look at the door, nobody moved a muscle at first.

"Chicago police! Open up!" Someone shouted from the other side, Carl's eyes widened once he heard this, everyone looked around in a panic. 

"Shit!" Carl shouted as he stood up off the couch, Fiona pointed at the back door as he looked around in a panic.

"Go, go, run!" Fiona shouted at him, he then took off running towards the backdoor, I watched as Sammi opened the front door, and the police officers all stepped into the living room.

"Carl Gallagher?" One asked and looked around at us all.

"He ran that way," Sammi pointed at the kitchen door and I gave her a look.

"What the fuck!" I shouted at her, everyone else gave her a frustrated look.

"Sammi!" Debbie chimed into the conversation, shouting at Sammi.

Sammi had a smug look on her face, proud with what she had done, "That's right, I told them it was Carl and I told Chuckie to tell them it was Carl."

I started laughing at her, "What the fuck is wrong with you," I said, taking a step towards, her and looking her dead in the eye, "You are psychotic."

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Carl got caught and got sent to the police station for questioning, we all went and waited there to see what was going to happen, I sat next to Ian, he looked over at me as I sat down, "I think this might be the end with Mickey," Ian told me, "The diagnosis, you know. Even if I don't believe it, I'm pretty sure he does."

I patted his knee, "It's his loss, right? You're pretty great," I smiled at him and Fiona leaned over to chime in the conversation.

"If it makes you feel any better, I already blew it with my husband," She said to him, "And I don't even have my kind of diagnosis to pin it on," She laughed quietly, I chuckled too, looking back over at Ian.

"Hell, like you said I took off with my ex from high school, and I spent all my time there drinking and having sex," I said to him, "I think the three of us might all be a little messed up."

Ian nodded, "You're pretty much a Gallagher," He joked. 

"That is kind of a diagnosis, though. Right?" Fiona added on.

"Being a Douglas is a diagnosis in itself too," I laughed, Fiona nodded in agreement. That was when a lady walked out and look at us all, clearing her throat to get our attention.

"They're still questioning your brother, you're probably gonna have to wait another couple of hours," She said to us. We all exchanged looks then we stood up, running over to the door where Carl was being held and started banging on the window of it.

"Don't say anything! Ask for a lawyer!" We all shouted at him, Carl looked over his shoulder at us, I could see all the drugs laid out in front of him, he had a smirk on his face before he turned back around to face the officer who was in charge of questioning him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 128 6
"i'm in the corner watching you kiss her, i'm right over here, why can't you see me? i'm giving it my all, i'm not the girl you're taking home, i'll...
51.5K 1K 21
Confusion was etched on his features. All I want is him. To feel his finger tips brush against my skin. The only thing that I can give him without h...
182K 1.6K 13
Imagines about my boy Lipโค๏ธ SLOW UPDATES
3.9K 33 15
imagine of your favorite shameless characters. anyway, some might be sad.