Inevitable

By violenttulips

After the war, Harry Potter becomes a talented Senior Auror with a penchant for injury in defense of his coll... More

Prologue
1 | Mourning & Moving Forward
2 | St. Mungos Meeting
3 | Coffee & Confusion
4 | We've Got to Stop Meeting Like This
5 | She's Smart Enough to Figure it Out--Are You?
6 | Who'll Be Your Hero When Your Hero is Broken?
7 | You're in Love With Him
8 | Everybody Hurts
9 | Healing & Hope
10 | Inevitable
11 | Back to Reality
12 | Into the Dark
13 | Mine.
14 | Three Little Words
15 | Two Letters & A Package
16 | It All Falls Apart
17 | Apart
18 | Azkaban
19 | Fiendfyre
20 | He's a Fighter
21 | For you. For me. For us.
22 | Perfect
Epilogue

Author's Note

6.9K 227 107
By violenttulips

Hello All!

I hope this fic was as fun to read as it was for me to write. Because writing this story was a trip, my friends. It's been a long time since I've written any kind of fiction, years in fact, but I really enjoyed writing this piece of fanfiction and I hope you enjoyed reading it, too.

If you're looking for more, check out my other finished work, Blackbird, my ongoing oneshots book, or my current work-in-progress 1000 Days of Harry Potter, for even more Drarry.

Anyway, I just hope you know that I truly, truly appreciate you all. Thanks for reading.

Best,
MJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 5.5K 66
Healer Potter gets a new patient in his specialized ward at St. Mungo's. He can heal injuries that no one else can and it's clear from the start that...
258 12 6
Harry smirked, "I should get an award." Draco rolled his eyes. "And what blasted person gave you that idea?" "You!" Draco scowled, placing his palm o...
37.7K 1.7K 28
When Mcgonnagal asked Harry Potter and his year to come back to Hogwarts to complete their education and take their N.E.W.Ts, to say Harry was exci...
137K 2.7K 13
The dark had won the war thanks to Draco who killed Dumbledore and who brought Harry to the Dark Lord. He was put as the right-hand man of Voldemort...