#girlboss [COMPLETED]

By anjanadstifler

"I love the view of the city from such a height at this late night." I said finally breaking the silence. "Me... More

#girlboss
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE

Chapter 1

4.6K 117 1
By anjanadstifler

I fixed my peach colour gown as I got down from the car.

I made my way into the church and saw that many businessmen, royals and socialites from different parts of the world were gathered to attend the wedding.

I had a gut feeling today. A rush of emotions!

I was greeted by all my college friends and my co bride's women.

This wedding has to end soon. I am getting bored already! This place is so crowdy!

Despite the crowd and boring surroundings, my eyes caught sight of one person who was standing a few foot away from me.

There was something about this person. The way he was talking, his mannerisms, his gestures, his smile, the way he nodded his head, the movements of his hands when he was talking to his friends, it was kind of fascinating. He was oozing with confidence!

"Whooo!" I heard the group of men around him squealing for god knows what reason.

He scrunched his eyebrows playfully and raised his hand in the air as if he didn't want to take credit of what he probably might have just said.

He had an aura, a magnetic charm around him.

I noticed his features carefully. He was lean. He was not that tall but definitely taller than me. He had curly hair which was neatly combed. He had dark brown eyes which almost looked like black eyes from the distance. He bunny teeth which were visible when he smiled that made him look cuter. He was wearing a white colour shirt with black pant and a matching black tie.

I have to talk to you sir!

"Ana, why are you grinning like a fool?" asked Elza.

I came back from my trance.

"What? Nothing!" I responded not making an eye contact with her.

"Have you seen someone? I never saw you in this state." she said making fun of me.

"You got a wrong info. I am just happy for Portia!" I said trying to make sense out of my own words.

"Well, you hardly smile and when you do it won't be like the blush of those bimbos. You are a serious woman with a straight face!" she said.

"Thank you for your compliment. Can we join the entourage?" I asked trying to change the topic of conversation.

After the wedding ceremony, all the single women gathered around Portia to participate in the throwing of bridal bouquet except me.

Duh!

"Excuse me Ana. Please participate." said one of the wedding coordinator.

I didn't want to be rude so I went and stood at the center. I made sure I was standing a feet away from all the ladies who were gathered.

The last thing I wanted was to catch the bridal bouquet and gain people's attention.

Portia threw the bouquet and surprisingly it landed in my hands.

I was surprised!

Everyone were howling and clapping. Portia came and hugged me cheerfully.

I don't know how to feel about this!

All the men started gathering for the ceremony of catching a garter. Among them was the guy who caught my attention some time ago.

He was proactive and was full of life because there were about fifteen of them and he was standing in the front.

For a minute, I wished he caught the garter because the man who catches the garter would put it on my leg.

He flew really high and got the garter.

Phew!

For sure I did a little dance in my heart.

All the men were so noisy. They howled and congratulated him.

He smiled and walked towards me.

I could literally hear my own heart beat at this point of time!

Make my day by VOTING, SHARING and FOLLOWING me on WATTPAD.

You people LITERALLY have no idea how much it means to me!

Love you all <3 XOXO   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42.5K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
2.2K 158 18
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
174K 3.4K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
1.6M 48.7K 51
After five years and a thousand regrets, two old lovers meet again.. "What kind of stunt are you pulling out this time?" I see his eyes blaze in blue...