Shapes | Sope FF

De yourlocalyoongistan

A world where you get a specific colour and shape on your wrist when you were born that links you to your sou... Mai multe

1.
2.
3. ❤
4.
5. 🔪
6. ❤
7.
9. 🏥
10.
11. 😏
12. ❤
13.
14.
15. 🏥
16.
17.
18. 🔪
19. ❤
20.
21. 🔪
22.
23.
24.
25.
26. ❤
27. ❤
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
random sope rant
34. 🔪
35.
36.
37.
38. 🏥
39. ❤
40.
note:
41. 😏
42.
This is illegal
43.
44.
45. ❤
46. 🔪
47.
48.
49.
i d e a
50. 🏥
51.
52. 🏥
authors note and Q n A (open)
update
Yellow Square!
note!
More to come? maybe?
shapes extras!

8.

5.1K 261 137
De yourlocalyoongistan

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi walked into the gym with his head down. He knew the three were going to bombard him with questions and he had to be prepared for it.

As soon as he got to his spot in the line he was met with Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon.

"Where did you go?" Hoseok asked

"Bathroom."

"Are you ok?" Jin asked

"Fine."

"This is why you left in the first place isn't it? The questions?" Namjoon asked

Yoongi nodded.

"Sorry. We just want to make sure you're doing alright." Jin apologized.

"It's alright, I'll get used to it. Anyways, I found Jimin in the bathroom as well."

"Was he alright? Did he tell you why he was there?" Hoseok asked

"He was fine. Anxiety is a bitch he was just overwhelmed." Yoongi lied.

It felt wrong sharing his personal information like that, even if the three of them were close to him.

"Hey Jin Hyung, try not to fall behind today!" Hoseok said as the bell rang.

They got in their running positions and set off when the alarm sounded.

__________________________

"Hey, hyung." Hoseok greeted while walking into the computer room.

"Hey, Hoseok," Yoongi said softly.

"You alright?"

Yoongi nodded and looked at him.

He didn't realize how pretty the boy was. An amazing physique for a 17-year-old. He wondered if he did any sports. Beautiful brown hair and a soft face.

His eyes were pretty, too. A light hazelnut brown that sparkled in the light. Yoongi felt a small blush creep onto his face and he attempted to hide it by lowering his face again and pulling up his hoodie.

If he really is my soulmate I'm lucky as fuck. Yoongi thought to himself.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked with a laugh.

Yoongi nodded not lifting his head.

"Um...Yoongi hyung-" Hoseok said, his voice softening.

"Mhm?"

Hoseok pointed to his wrist and Yoongi's eyes followed. His square was still grey.

"What?"

"It's glowing. You can't see it?"

"What...? No?" Yoongi said bringing his wrist closer to his face.

"It's like a bright glowing yellow. Like a halo." Hoseok described.

"I told you, my shape is grey!"

"And I told you it's yellow!"

"We should check this out. This is really weird." Yoongi said looking at Hoseok again.

"We should..." Hoseok agreed. "When should we go?"

"Maybe today after school?" Yoongi offered

"Sure...wait- no!!" Hoseok said. His eyes widened like he was scared of something.  "I have chores."

"Ok then. How about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow should be fine."

"Hey, Hobi..?"

"Hobi?"

"Just a nickname I thought of. But I...I smell alcohol every day around the same time. A little bit after I get home. And my wrist burns after. Sometimes a lot, sometimes a little bit. This never happened before the government announced the soulmate sense thing. And if we're really soulmates...that makes me worry about you." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi hyung, don't worry I'm ok! I'm clumsy, I fall down the stairs a lot. That's probably the pain. And as of the alcohol, I told you my parents drink, but they're not bad." Hoseok answered.

Yoongi sighed and nodded. "Ok. What do you wanna listen to?"

"What?"

"Well, if you're stuck hearing my music it might as well be something we both enjoy. I'll make sure to keep it low so another incident like last time doesn't happen." Yoongi said with a laugh.

"Oh! Haha! I don't care. I bet you've realized I like K-pop by now. I'm really into Twice and Seventeen." Hoseok answered. "Oh! And Suran! Doesn't she come to this school sometimes?"

Yoongi nodded. "I actually helped her write one of her songs."

Hoseok's eyes lit up. "No way! A junior in high school and a sophomore in college working on a song!?"

Yoongi nodded with a smile.

"That's so cool!!!"

"Thank you. Wanna listen to the song we wrote together?" Yoongi asked

Hoseok nodded excitedly and Yoongi typed on his phone. After a few seconds, Hoseok heard music.

"You hear it?" Yoongi asked

Hoseok nodded. It was a soft song with beautiful vocals from Suran. He was enjoying it for a bit and then a familiar voice came in.

"That's you!?" Hoseok asked in disbelief. The rapping was amazing and powerful.

"Yeah. I've always had a thing for music." Yoongi said shyly.

"It's amazing!"

"Thank you," Yoongi said lowering his face.

The two continued their work listening to music and before the knew it, the bell rang. Yoongi shut off his music and unplugged his headphones.

"That was nice," Hoseok said with a smile.

"It was!"

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" Yoongi asked

Hoseok nodded and Hoseok walked to his bus and Yoongi to his car.

I feel like I should clarify something. So hey.

So for the living situations, Yoongi and Hoseok live close to each other but not THaT CloSe. They live a little less than a mile away from each other. Both can drive but Hoseok doesn't have a car so he takes a bus. 

Namjoon can't drive, so typically Jin brings him home. He lives like 2 blocks away from Hoseok and 5 blocks from Yoongi. He lives more than a mile from Jin tho.

The maknaes live all in the same area. They live within walking distance to each other and the school.

Jungkook (15 turning 16) is a freshman

Jimin (16 turning 17) and Tae (16 turning 17) are Sophomores

Hobi (17), Namjoon (16 turning 17) and Yoongi (17) are juniors.

And Jin (17 turning 18) is a senior.

The month currently is March.

Yoongi's birthday is in January. He's older than Hoseok by a month.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

52K 3K 14
Soulmates. by the age of 16 a child will get their marking. that marking is the initials of their soulmate(s). You will know if someone is your soul...
410K 14.1K 12
Every person is born with two tattoos. One on each arm. One matches your soulmate, and one matches your worst enemy. However, most people have no cl...
90.2K 5.7K 45
Jungkook, a professional district basket ball player, went for a match in Daegu town. He heard his teammates talking about a certain cute boy but he...
2.3K 315 9
"You??" "You??" They both saw eachother while shock cover their face. "You both know eachother?" "That's great our family get along well now" "Ofc...