found

By desirably

{sequel to lost} i lost you once. are you here to stay? More

previously
alive
home
reassure
here
time
protect
nothing
stay
morning
know
danger
running
strange
call
midnight
snap
hospital
living
heartbeat
reasons || pt. 1/2
reasons || pt. 2/2
miss
chills
trust
journal
kiss
careful
close
hazy
gun
blood
jasmine
innocent
want
best
new
move
flash
deep
hurricane
accept
scared
goodbye
epilogue
authors note / answered questions

dependent

600 56 7
By desirably

i haven’t seen or heard from jasper in two days, and i should be worried but i don’t want to become that over-protective… girlfriend? were we a couple? i asked him a few days ago if we were going to become like those couples, and his response wasn’t a yes or no.

i sigh and hang my head, catching a glimpse of a hardback book underneath my bed. i grab it and it’s the journal. i touch the ripped flaps and scratches and my eyes flicker back and forth. i open it like it’s the most valuable thing on the earth, and i flip to a random page.

entry thirty-eight.

date: 8/26

i can’t do this without you anymore.

please, come home.

i was so dependent on you, and i still am. should i be concerned for myself on how much i love you? what would happen if you really did have to go somewhere for a while? would i still be longing for you? would i still be waiting for you?

i bite my nail and sigh once again, meeting frustration.

maybe i just need some sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 2.5K 16
A new twist to the TRM series. After a lot of comments and thinking, this didn't entirely belong with the first two. This deals with new characters a...
1.8K 145 30
Will you ever wish if you do not see what's awaiting? Wish I could go back in my wish!
110 6 26
A Sequel to "Jealousy Among Them" and the class below some of our characters with more lore and villainy. (Read the first one first please)
8.3K 407 18
Twilight Tales is a curated collection of imaginative stories that draw inspiration from various moments in the lives of Abhyudaya and Gautami. Each...